Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Faith Wynters
Mercy
6 posters

Chaos Unleashed [Werewolf/Vampire RP]

Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Chaos Unleashed [Werewolf/Vampire RP]

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

NEVER TOO LATE TO JOIN Smile

Story Line:

Werewolves have been living among humans for millions of years, but now some are starting to come out, Change other humans, and break away from the Marrok's Original Rules [The Big Guns of the Werewolves, the Alphas of All Alphas].
    Of course the original rules were that we, as werewolves, live among society like an average human. We should hunt in packs and we hunt on regular animals like normal wolves. Sometimes, it depends on your pack, but you are allowed to have an intimate relationship with a human but you must have consent from your Alpha.
    These rules have been broken, and things are starting to get out of control! Not only that, but a new Vampyre Clan is starting to arise in the little town, and there might be a war breaking out soon...
    What's your side? Are you going to be a loner, a newborn, or an Alpha? Or even apart of the Vampyre's Clan?

Setting: Canada, right on the border of Canada and Alaska to be exact. A small village where everyone knows everyone and the townspeople are starting to become suspicious of the mysterious slaughters occuring around town.

Roles:

Pack:
    ~ Alpha:
    ~Alpha's Mate:
    ~Beta[2nd In Command]: Danny
    ~Rest of the Pack: Skye
    ~Omega's: Cole
    The Shapeshifter who was adopted into the Pack: Mercy [me]

Loner Werewolves/Vampyres:

Other Creatures [Fae, superhumans, etc]:

Humans:
    FAITH [Hunter]

Vampire Clan:
    ~Leader:
    ~Second in Command: Evony[Capri]
    ~Rest of the Clan: Lace

Rules are:
    don’t ignore, its rude. Try to include everyone.
    NO KILLING! unless permitted
    Don’t post your bio and leave... dats mean...
    No Mary-Sues or anything. Those are just annoying, if you get hit or knocked over, FEEL SOME PAIN It's gonna f***ing hurt

Please take time on your bio and time to read the following info below:

Werewolf Abilities/Weakness:
    SILVER HURTS LIKE HELL, DOESN'T KILL, BUT HURTS AND INJURES BADLY. it takes a bit of pain and effort to Shift, your Wolf is a different side of you. You have learned to become one with the Wolf at points, but not always. The Wolf is a territorial creature that may try to rise up against you and over throw you [Mentally]. Normally when the Wolf takes over, it goes by a longer or shortened version of your name, for example if your name happens to be Samuel, your wolf would be Sam. Or something as such.

Also, your eyes change color when the Wolf takes over, either an icy blue or gold [just an example]. Fear normally stimulates the senses of the Wolf inside.
    Werewolves are extremely strong, and the Pack Bonds allow them to mentally communicate with each other, and you can draw strength from others in the Pack due to the Bonds. If you are an Alpha, then you have a Voice over your pack, which means you can make almost anyone fall to their knees in surrender with your voice, unless it's another Alpha, or higher archy in the Pack.
    Most Werewolves when they Change/Shift stand 5'' on all fours, with huge chompers, and they're extremely fast, with great sense of smell, sight, taste, etc.
    DESCRIBE HOW YOU LOOK LIKE IN WOLF FORM :3

Vampires:
    You have a similar connection to your Clan leader as the werewolves to their Alpha. Your eyes can change color if you'd like, also you have super speed and strength. You are faster then the werewolves, but not exactly as strong. You rely on your speed moreso then strength most of the time anyway. Also, you have jagged teeth end to end and you are a bit more independent then the werewolves, who normally rely on their pack more.
    Your weakness: Silver does hurt, it makes the skin sizzle, just like the werewolves. Holy water, crosses and stakes hurt like a bitch, but a stake thru the heart is what kills, or decapitation of the head. The sun hurts, and you can stay out as long as you are fully covered because after five minutes you start to turn into ash. Sunburn major.

Last edited by Mercy Thompson on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 12 times in total
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Re: Chaos Unleashed [Werewolf/Vampire RP]

Post by Mercy Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:55 pm

I swallow down hard, I had almost forgotten about the omega. Shit.

"Uhm..Yeah no troubles at all." I say lightly, stepping back quietly, trying to step my way out of this horrible trap I had set myself up for.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:59 pm

"Really?" I ask, sounding surprised, though not actually. "And what was the Omega up too? What had happened? I'm curious now," I say, getting a bit comfortable in my position. This should be interesting.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:57 pm

A slightly drunk girl came up to me with her friend not far behind. I grinned. They were giggling, easy sign of flirting. The first one. 21. She finally got to the age of legal drinking. Probably her first time drinking in public. Trying to show off for her friend. Her hand rested softly on my right shoulder and her arm layed across my shoulders. She leaned in, her chin barely hovering over my left shoulder. "Hey there. So...I've never seen you around." She smiled softly and her eyes squinted slightly. Some of her bright blonde hair fell in front of her face for a second, before she brushed it away. "I'm Krista. What's your name?" Her voice was low and had a sexy tint to it. I'll admit it. She was trying. I smiled again, making sure not to show my canines. "I'm Cole." I replied quickly and downed my shot of vodka. Tonight was going to be pretty easy. This girl. I might not be able to kill though. Her friend on the other hand....isn't making my eyes brighten. Or making my skin crawl with goosebumps. That hasn't happened since I was in the pack. I haven't had the experiance of attraction...lust. In too long. I'm not going to lose the feeling so soon, by killing the only thing that was remotely important to me. Other than myself for once. I raised my finger to the bartender and looked to Krista again. I smirked softly and angled myself more in her direction.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:32 pm

I give a small growl, even though I wasn't a werewolf I still had osme animalistic like qualities to me. I was frustrated with the sticky situation I was creating.

"Oh yeah... He was just stalking some girl to claim for the night..." I say hastily, suddenly feeling the Omega was on the move again.

Shit... I was so screwed.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:44 pm

Capri gave a short laugh, a smirk on her lips. A whirl of aromas mingled together in the air. The trees, grass, flowers, cooking meay which made her scowl. Disgusting smell, actually. Capri smelled human sweat, sensed fear, happiness, and agony. Thoughts swirled around her. Being older than Lacey, Capri had heightened abilities. Like telekinesis and telepathy. But another smell caught her attention. Blood. Death.

The back of her throat was on fire suddenly, craving the thick, warm feeling of blood pouring into her mouth. But her control was unwavering, even though her green eyes flickered. A thought crossed her mind then as she walked past people on the sidewalk.

"Lacey," she said, "You know who never came home last night? That newborn with the curly blonde hair...what's his name?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:48 pm

I frowned, looked around and growled.

"The guy who I thought was cute?! I think his name was like Jasper, or something like that!"I smile and crouch down.

"Whats wrong, Capri?"
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:27 am

Her head turned to Lacey as she continued walking, "He didn't come home last night. And he was Gabrielle's boyfriend...I have a feeling that he was involved with the teenagers' murders. And the werewolves know about it. But I can't hear his thoughts."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:05 am

We end up in front of the coffee shop and I turn around to face Capri.
    "He could have, he always seemed kinda strange and never talked"I say, opening the door to the coffee shop and letting Capri in.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:50 am

OOC- Okay, everyone. I'm going on a trip to Washington D.C. starting today. I won't be home until this coming Tuesday at noon. And I'll probably be dead tired. So I'll see what I can do. At 6 P.M., I leave to jump on a bus. The bus ride will be 14 HOURS LONG. I will have internet access on my phone, and it's difficult to make good posts with it, but I will definitely try. But my phone's battery only lasts like ten hours, and less if I use the internet. :/ I'm too attached to this place to be away from it for too long, so when I'm not busy I'll post. But understand I'm on a trip with 80 other high school students and we're to be together ALL OF THE TIME. Blahh, don't know why I signed up...but ya know. It's called the Pro-Life Trip, and thousands of people from the United States march around Washington D.C. for hours to show that they believe in no abortion (check it). For the most part, I'm going to get away from school and to chill with my friends, but anyway...thought that I'd fill ya in.

So anyway, I won't be making too many posts and I'll try and make my characters do something that doesn't involve y'all replying. Razz I'll come back soon.

BIC-

Capri followed Lacey into the coffee shop, "I'm just worried, that's all."
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:04 pm

ooc - alright Capri thank you Smile we'll keep you updated
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:29 am

I had fallen asleep on a bench. Someone must've thought I was a hobo and threw newspaper over my body. I gave a grunt as I pulled myself up.

"What a gent" I muttered quietly. I couldn't hear anything, but most of the vampires and such would be at the bar that was nearby. I pulled the cloak off revealing my dress and boots. I smiled, hising the cloak. With weapon hidden I turned and started to jog toward the music of town. I made it there easily, but where was security?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:35 am

I smile and go to sit near the window booth.

"Yeah I guess, I really don't care what happened to him though..."I say, trailing off and looking out the window
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:18 pm

Capri also sat down next to the window, staring outside at the darkening night sky. The lights in the coffee shop were too bright for her liking and her expression was of annoyance.

"Yes, I know you could care less, but Master will be bothered." she said.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:22 pm

I smile and order a mocha and moan blissfully.

"For sure Master will be, but we didnt do anything so im just going to enjoy this" I say, watching the moon almost come up from the trees
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:19 pm

Capri nods her head, waving her hand at the waitress and ordering a drink. Of course she wouldn't drink it. Human food wasn't appetizing at all. She just liked the aroma. The warmth in the air.

"So far, so good. No werewolf trouble...yet." she half-whispered.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:25 pm

I inhale the scent of cakes, cookies and coffee and sigh blissfully.

"Yet, it will probably happen though, just saying" I say, looking out the window and seeing the dark moon appear.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:05 pm

"Most likely," Capri said, following Lacey's gaze.

The waitress sat her steaming drink in front of her. Capri looked up at her, smiling, but concealing her fangs, "Thank you." she said. The waitress nodded and blinked slowly before walking away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:35 am