Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Faith Wynters
Mercy
6 posters

Chaos Unleashed [Werewolf/Vampire RP]

Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Chaos Unleashed [Werewolf/Vampire RP]

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

NEVER TOO LATE TO JOIN Smile

Story Line:

Werewolves have been living among humans for millions of years, but now some are starting to come out, Change other humans, and break away from the Marrok's Original Rules [The Big Guns of the Werewolves, the Alphas of All Alphas].
    Of course the original rules were that we, as werewolves, live among society like an average human. We should hunt in packs and we hunt on regular animals like normal wolves. Sometimes, it depends on your pack, but you are allowed to have an intimate relationship with a human but you must have consent from your Alpha.
    These rules have been broken, and things are starting to get out of control! Not only that, but a new Vampyre Clan is starting to arise in the little town, and there might be a war breaking out soon...
    What's your side? Are you going to be a loner, a newborn, or an Alpha? Or even apart of the Vampyre's Clan?

Setting: Canada, right on the border of Canada and Alaska to be exact. A small village where everyone knows everyone and the townspeople are starting to become suspicious of the mysterious slaughters occuring around town.

Roles:

Pack:
    ~ Alpha:
    ~Alpha's Mate:
    ~Beta[2nd In Command]: Danny
    ~Rest of the Pack: Skye
    ~Omega's: Cole
    The Shapeshifter who was adopted into the Pack: Mercy [me]

Loner Werewolves/Vampyres:

Other Creatures [Fae, superhumans, etc]:

Humans:
    FAITH [Hunter]

Vampire Clan:
    ~Leader:
    ~Second in Command: Evony[Capri]
    ~Rest of the Clan: Lace

Rules are:
    don’t ignore, its rude. Try to include everyone.
    NO KILLING! unless permitted
    Don’t post your bio and leave... dats mean...
    No Mary-Sues or anything. Those are just annoying, if you get hit or knocked over, FEEL SOME PAIN It's gonna f***ing hurt

Please take time on your bio and time to read the following info below:

Werewolf Abilities/Weakness:
    SILVER HURTS LIKE HELL, DOESN'T KILL, BUT HURTS AND INJURES BADLY. it takes a bit of pain and effort to Shift, your Wolf is a different side of you. You have learned to become one with the Wolf at points, but not always. The Wolf is a territorial creature that may try to rise up against you and over throw you [Mentally]. Normally when the Wolf takes over, it goes by a longer or shortened version of your name, for example if your name happens to be Samuel, your wolf would be Sam. Or something as such.

Also, your eyes change color when the Wolf takes over, either an icy blue or gold [just an example]. Fear normally stimulates the senses of the Wolf inside.
    Werewolves are extremely strong, and the Pack Bonds allow them to mentally communicate with each other, and you can draw strength from others in the Pack due to the Bonds. If you are an Alpha, then you have a Voice over your pack, which means you can make almost anyone fall to their knees in surrender with your voice, unless it's another Alpha, or higher archy in the Pack.
    Most Werewolves when they Change/Shift stand 5'' on all fours, with huge chompers, and they're extremely fast, with great sense of smell, sight, taste, etc.
    DESCRIBE HOW YOU LOOK LIKE IN WOLF FORM :3

Vampires:
    You have a similar connection to your Clan leader as the werewolves to their Alpha. Your eyes can change color if you'd like, also you have super speed and strength. You are faster then the werewolves, but not exactly as strong. You rely on your speed moreso then strength most of the time anyway. Also, you have jagged teeth end to end and you are a bit more independent then the werewolves, who normally rely on their pack more.
    Your weakness: Silver does hurt, it makes the skin sizzle, just like the werewolves. Holy water, crosses and stakes hurt like a bitch, but a stake thru the heart is what kills, or decapitation of the head. The sun hurts, and you can stay out as long as you are fully covered because after five minutes you start to turn into ash. Sunburn major.

Last edited by Mercy Thompson on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 12 times in total
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Read Me Re: Chaos Unleashed [Werewolf/Vampire RP]

Post by Capri Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:31 pm

Lacey.

Capri stood at the top of the marble staircase, looking down at the coven house. Many vampires were sleeping, but she stayed awake, glancing at the closed shudders in the darkness. Lights came from various rooms where people were still up.

Lacey was sitting in the lounge, with a few other people. In one swift movement, Capri was in the Lounge. One moment she was there. the next: she simply wasn't.

"Well, that's up to the Master, isn't it, Lacey?" she asked in an icy voice from behind the couch. Her large, opaque green eyes, locked on Lacey's book.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:35 pm

Capri.

I move in a swift movement in front of Capri as I stare up at you and my eyes turn pitch black which is a bad sign.

"I would think you would know, seeing as if you are second in command, am I correct?"

I say, clenching and unclenching my fist, twirling my hair with my other hand.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:39 pm

I frown slightly and slide back under the car.

"Could you tell who's finger that might've been?" I ask him, "Like, if it was normal or not?"

I hear the click click of his hands at work, "Not sure... Don't want to know either." He says flatly.

I frown as a splash of grease falls onto my cheek, "But you're a Fae, you're suppoesd to know this kinda stuff, old man." I say sarcastically; he was around 605 years old, yet he looked about 35-40 years old.

He sighs, "It was a humans."

I shudder slightly and continue working, shutting up immediatly.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:51 pm

A breath ran through my lungs as I adjusted the cloak on my back. It had been awhile since I had slept. Traveling was something that I wa used to. It was from one town to another. If only I had another car.

I shook my head, looking up to the Welcome sign a moment before down to the ground. To all these people I was just a passerby. I tookin a deep breath, pulling naturally toward the middle of town. I could stop at a diner on my way through, and maybe even steal a car. If I was lucky, I'd have the chance. Of course, I probably wasn't.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:14 pm

I sighed and rolled over slightly in the patch I made in a feild, right on the edge of the forest. I sat up and yawned heavily, looking around slowly as I began to gather my things into my military backpack.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:17 pm

Lacey's eyes turned back, and Capri raised an eyebrow.

"My, my. Such a temper we have." she said, looking away from her.

"The Leader has informed me of nothing and I keep my ideas to myself."
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Can I be a beta in the wolf pack?

Bio in in my signature. But instead of 19, I'll be 26
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:18 pm

DANNO!!
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:25 pm

BRANDY! (Get it? Cause it's a drink? A kick ass drink?) Razz
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:27 pm

Lulz^
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:40 pm

Skye weaved through the trees, watching the floor as she made sure she left no path. The blanket pulled closer to her body as she moved closer to the pack, smelling them all. A triumphant smile curled onto her lips as the smell of fresh blood filled the air. She was close now, she took less care of her path. Her head lifted into the air as she stopped, smelling something other than meat. A werewolf. Turning, she took quick steps towards the sent. A werewolf in the pack would share the same scent, or she would at least be familiar with their smell. She peered through the trees, watching as a man slipped items into a bag. An Omega. She kept her eyes on the man, feeling her wolf instincts kick in again as her eyes shifted to the familiar gold of death.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:46 pm

I groaned and stood up, putting my bag on one shoulder and holstering my Deagle. I look around quickly once I catch the scent of a female. Wolf. I crouched down and put my M4 strap over my other shoulder and began walking briskly along the tree-line in the opposite direction. I didn't know how many others she had with her. I surely didn't want to get into a conflict when I was on my own.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:03 pm

Skye held her breath as she stepped through the trees, right towards him. She was surprised that he held weapons, as many wolves didn't. She held her blanket tighter to her shoulders as she stopped in her tracks, letting out a small whistle as to make her presence known.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:08 pm

I frown and stand in front of Capri again.

"Im sorry, I just hate waiting! I want to do something instead of hanging out all the time!"

I say, walking back to the lounge and sitting on a couch.
    I watch as sun goes to one spot on the floor, me watching intentivly.

"We should do something about that, don't want anyone sizzling in the sun!"

I say, laughing softly
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:23 pm

I dropped my bag and turned around quickly. Pulling back the chamber on my M4. I aimed it up in the direction of the stalking wolf. I had a clip full of silver so if I was going to die, I was going to go down fighting. I growled, "Show yourself! You....and however many others are with you!"
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:05 pm

Her eyes flicked to the sun spot. She sighed, sticking out her arm in front of her, fingers splayed towards the shudder. Then, in one swift movement, she clenched her fist.

The sun spot disappeared, the blind closing with a snap. Then, there was a familiar buzz in the back of her brain. Newborn. Distress. Outside of the coven house.

"Lacey, get ba-" she was cut off. The front door flung open, bright sunlight pouring into the blackness.

Capri hands flew up to her face with a hiss. Then the door slammed shut.

The newborn, clad in black from head to toe. He had sunglasses over his eyes and was breathing heavily, clutching his throat. She watched as he flung off the glasses and ripped the gloves and various pieces of clothing off of his body. He was groaning, holding his hand. He'd exposed it to the sun.

Capri looked down suddenly, there was a burning sensation on the white skin of her waist that had been exposed when she'd lifted her hands. Capri's expression turned absolutely livid, irises steadily growing red.

If you had blinked, you would have missed her next move. Capri had the newborn pinned against the wall, her hand gripping his neck, feet dangling off of the floor. She leaned her body against him.

Her teeth were bared as she came within inches of his face.
    "Are you absolutely insane?!" she spat at him, tigthening her grip on his neck.

The newborn made a small choking noise as his hands tried to grab at her wrists.
    "I-I" he managed to say.

"You could have killed us all! You know the rules, Damon! If you don't get back to the house before the sun rises, you stay out until the next sunset." she venomously whispered.

"I think the werewolves were on my trail" he tried to wiggle out from under her, but her grip was like an iron vice, "I-I ran into this lady's car or some shit, and I heard them coming for me. I just took off."

Capri hissed loudly, throwing Damon on the marble floor, "You could have led them here!"

He was backing up, sliding away from her. She stepped on his leg, threatening to crush it with her heel, "I got a big enough lead! They aren't out there!" he gasped.

Capri glared down at him, her eyes slowly turning back to green. She removed her heel.
    "Go" she said. And Damon was gone, up the marble staircase.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:10 pm

Skye's lips instantly formed into a snarl, staring at the man. "It's only one. You'd be able to smell them if there were others, Omega." She taunted, narrowing her eyes at the Omega. "Now, tell me. Why are you intruding on another pack's land?" She said, taking another quick step towards the werewolf.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 pm

I pulled the gun up, tighter into my shoulder. "Don't you take one more step. This clip is full of silver bullets sweetie." I snarled back at her. "Who cares about who's land it is and who's land it's not....see this is exactly why Ileft my pack. You guys are way too controling when it comes to the little things. What gives you the right to confront me? I can smell your rank...shit I can just tell by how you stand. You are just a random nobody in your pack, why do you think you can show up and start bossing me around? If I were you, I would be smart and walk away, leave me alone."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:20 pm

I screamed out as I was exposed to the sun, the sun sizzeling my flesh.

"Son of a...."I say, glaring at Damon as he walked up the stairs.

"Just wait till I get my hands on him, let me tell you!" I say, my eyes turning black and I move in a swift movement to Damon and throw him against a wall.

"You inconsiderate jerk! Follow the rules you idiot! You freaking made my flesh sizzle!" I say, slamming him against the bed and pinning him down, me on top of him, my eyes turning pitch black.

"If you ever do that again, I will make sure you get a stake in the heart, you hear me?" I say, growling.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:34 pm

Skye felt a small laugh come from her lips. "Hun, if there are silver bullets in that gun, how did you load them without burning yourself?" She tilted her head to the side, a devious smile plastered on her face. "Besides, who said I wanted a fight? I was simply warning you that some other members of our pack are extremely territorial, and do not tolerate Omegas hunting on their lands." she looked to the guns and then back to him, taking a step forward. "Besides. If you shoot me, chances are, I'll scream at the top of my lungs. Signaling others to come. And they won't be hesitant to start a fight, seeing you armed and injuring another member of the pack." The girl said, a victorious smirk on her face.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:46 pm

I aim a little lower and to her left, pulling the trigger. The gun fires a single a silver bullet into her thigh. I smirk, picking up my bag and jogging closer to her. "HUN. It's called I wore gloves....come on keep up." I grinned and slung my gun over my shoulder again and ran off into the city as quickly as possible.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:03 pm

A blood curdling scream escaped her lips as her body fell to the ground, hands clasped to her leg. In anger, her wolf instincts took over, another howl escaping. The howls of another wolf came as she felt herself shifting, the werewolves smell locked in her head. A growl escaped her lips as she rose from the ground, running after the boy. Two wolves followed the her as she weaved throughout the trees, the pain in her leg growing. He was far, but it was impossible to outrun a werewolf in the human form. Through the trees she caught glimpses of him, or his bag, or the shine of his gun.
    And with that, she caught him. A strong snarl stayed on her face as she jumped into the man, knocking him down. She cursed repeatedly in her head, shifting back into a human. Hands clasped to her thigh, she mumbled curses repeatedly, watching as the other two wolves snarled at the man. "It's called a pack." The girl growled, laying on her back.
    The other two pack members shifted back, taking his guns. Sam aimed the gun at his head, a victorious smirk on his face as he spoke. "Omega. I believe you're on our lands." He turned back to Skye, his face now angry. "You always get yourself into trouble, don't you?" She shook his head before turning back to the man, his finger on the trigger.
    ooc: Oh hot dayum, I'm such a sue.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:06 pm

There was a deep breath as I looked to the others in town. They all walked on as if new people in town was something that happened offen. I sighed, it probably was. With the rumors of werewolfs and vampires. I shook my head, looking to the sky. It was brighter than normal. I sighed quietly, as I pulled a hand toward the diner's door pull.

sighed quietly, taking in a deep breath as I looked to the normals of the small diner. I took a seat at one of the tables before looking to the menu.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:27 pm

Capri sighed, "That's enough, Lacey. Let the Master deal with him." she said, knowing she'd hear her voice.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:31 pm

I growl and in a blink of an eye, I am sitting on the couch with my hands on my knees.

"The master better deal with him, he is an idiot!"I say, knowing that he heard me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:07 am