Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Faith Wynters
Mercy
6 posters

Chaos Unleashed [Werewolf/Vampire RP]

Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Chaos Unleashed [Werewolf/Vampire RP]

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

NEVER TOO LATE TO JOIN Smile

Story Line:

Werewolves have been living among humans for millions of years, but now some are starting to come out, Change other humans, and break away from the Marrok's Original Rules [The Big Guns of the Werewolves, the Alphas of All Alphas].
    Of course the original rules were that we, as werewolves, live among society like an average human. We should hunt in packs and we hunt on regular animals like normal wolves. Sometimes, it depends on your pack, but you are allowed to have an intimate relationship with a human but you must have consent from your Alpha.
    These rules have been broken, and things are starting to get out of control! Not only that, but a new Vampyre Clan is starting to arise in the little town, and there might be a war breaking out soon...
    What's your side? Are you going to be a loner, a newborn, or an Alpha? Or even apart of the Vampyre's Clan?

Setting: Canada, right on the border of Canada and Alaska to be exact. A small village where everyone knows everyone and the townspeople are starting to become suspicious of the mysterious slaughters occuring around town.

Roles:

Pack:
    ~ Alpha:
    ~Alpha's Mate:
    ~Beta[2nd In Command]: Danny
    ~Rest of the Pack: Skye
    ~Omega's: Cole
    The Shapeshifter who was adopted into the Pack: Mercy [me]

Loner Werewolves/Vampyres:

Other Creatures [Fae, superhumans, etc]:

Humans:
    FAITH [Hunter]

Vampire Clan:
    ~Leader:
    ~Second in Command: Evony[Capri]
    ~Rest of the Clan: Lace

Rules are:
    don’t ignore, its rude. Try to include everyone.
    NO KILLING! unless permitted
    Don’t post your bio and leave... dats mean...
    No Mary-Sues or anything. Those are just annoying, if you get hit or knocked over, FEEL SOME PAIN It's gonna f***ing hurt

Please take time on your bio and time to read the following info below:

Werewolf Abilities/Weakness:
    SILVER HURTS LIKE HELL, DOESN'T KILL, BUT HURTS AND INJURES BADLY. it takes a bit of pain and effort to Shift, your Wolf is a different side of you. You have learned to become one with the Wolf at points, but not always. The Wolf is a territorial creature that may try to rise up against you and over throw you [Mentally]. Normally when the Wolf takes over, it goes by a longer or shortened version of your name, for example if your name happens to be Samuel, your wolf would be Sam. Or something as such.

Also, your eyes change color when the Wolf takes over, either an icy blue or gold [just an example]. Fear normally stimulates the senses of the Wolf inside.
    Werewolves are extremely strong, and the Pack Bonds allow them to mentally communicate with each other, and you can draw strength from others in the Pack due to the Bonds. If you are an Alpha, then you have a Voice over your pack, which means you can make almost anyone fall to their knees in surrender with your voice, unless it's another Alpha, or higher archy in the Pack.
    Most Werewolves when they Change/Shift stand 5'' on all fours, with huge chompers, and they're extremely fast, with great sense of smell, sight, taste, etc.
    DESCRIBE HOW YOU LOOK LIKE IN WOLF FORM :3

Vampires:
    You have a similar connection to your Clan leader as the werewolves to their Alpha. Your eyes can change color if you'd like, also you have super speed and strength. You are faster then the werewolves, but not exactly as strong. You rely on your speed moreso then strength most of the time anyway. Also, you have jagged teeth end to end and you are a bit more independent then the werewolves, who normally rely on their pack more.
    Your weakness: Silver does hurt, it makes the skin sizzle, just like the werewolves. Holy water, crosses and stakes hurt like a bitch, but a stake thru the heart is what kills, or decapitation of the head. The sun hurts, and you can stay out as long as you are fully covered because after five minutes you start to turn into ash. Sunburn major.

Last edited by Mercy Thompson on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 12 times in total
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Read Me Re: Chaos Unleashed [Werewolf/Vampire RP]

Post by Capri Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:34 pm

Capri looked down, lifting up her shirt to look at her stomach. A grimace appears on her face as she saw the darkened skin.
    "Son of a bitch..." she murmured.

The skin had already started to heal, but her mood was definitely turning sour.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:36 pm

I finish up the paint job on the car, and it almost looked perfect. Of course there were some minor dents here and there, but nothing too bad, it was in good shape.

"Well done, Mercy." Zee pats me on the back, "You're getting better every day, how bout I take you out for a brunch?" He asks with a smile.

I nod, grabbing my backpack and taking out a clean shirt, "Just one sec."

I walk into the bathroom and quickly change shirts and throw my grey oversized zip up on and step out of the bathroom again. Zee starts up his car and I clamber into the big truck and close the door.

"Where to, miss?" He asks me with a smile.

"How bout just the local diner?" I ask and he nods, and begins to drive over.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:41 pm

A waitress pulled next to my table while I watched the door. She gave a small smile and I looked to her. I shook my head, pulling a hand through my hair.

"What'll you have?"
    I gave a yawn and looked up to her.
    "Maybe a coffee for now. Later...A cheeseburger"I smiled and she gave a humm, a smile appeared on my lips.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:42 pm

I growl and looks at the time on the clock in the living room.

" I want to do something! I can't wait till later tonight, I am so getting out of here to go and walk around!" I say, staring into space, my eyes turning gold which means I am in a good mood right now.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:42 pm

I noticed it, I used that moment when he turned to look at the female to lauch myself at him. By the time he had looked back, my shoulder was already plastered in his stomach. I sit up slightly and elbow him in the ribs. The other male fires at me with my Deagle, but clearly had no idea how to handle it. He loses a bit of balance, giving me the small enough window to dodge it. I rolled forward, off the male I tackled, and picked up my rifle. I fired at the other male, hitting his out put elbow. He drops my handgun in pain. I run to it, stepping over the female. I put it in my holster and grab my bag. I look back quickly before continuing to the city, running as fast as I could.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:45 pm

"What is there to do out there anyway?" she asked, turning to Lacey as she put her shirt down, "In the sun..."
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:48 pm

I could feel something was going on with the pack and I quickly tap into the Pack's Bond's.

... Danny..Skye? What's going on? I ask quickly through the Bond and wait for an answer.

Zee approaches the diner and we step out of the car and I walk into the diner with him. A waitress comes up and greets us, and quickly seats us.

"What would you guys like to drink?" She asks.

"Coffee please." Zee says, and she nods, her blonde curls bouncing. She points her prominent [sp] nose at me, waiting for an answer, her fake fingernails clack against her pen.

"Uhm... Just orange juice." I say quietly and turn to Zee, "Something's going on with the pack." I hiss under my breath as I fiddle with a string on my hoodie.

Last edited by Mercy Thompson on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:49 pm

ooc - I'll be reading previous post to see where everyone is at, but here's my opening post.

bic - I sit in a chair, coffee on the table. I was watching people walk by on the streets. The small restaurant had the typical diner noise. The one of endless conversations on top of one another. But I sat there, newspaper sprawled out on the table. I read. I listened to everything around me.

Dead Body of Girl and Boy Found Yesterday The headline read. I took a sip of the coffee, reading part of the article. Maranda Gomez, 16, and Joshua Benette, 17, were found dead in the woods not far off from O'Conor Park, Thursday afternoon. "We're not sure the cause of death," said officer O'Brian. "But we're doing our best to keep the city safe."

I stop reading, sighing. I finish my coffee and push it aside. Two more deaths. Could they be related to the vampire rise? I was here to see if I could pick up any information, dumped or anything. So far, not much luck.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:49 pm

I turn my attention to Capri and I giggle.

" Not in the sun! Nighttime! We could also make our own fun, or go to the bar..." I smile and twirl my hair with my fingers.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:52 pm

ooc: Mercy, I'm an Omega...I left my pack, so I kinda broke all links telepathically
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:54 pm

ooc - right, ok lemme fix that real fast. Smile
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:56 pm

Others joined from someplace and I looked up. I took in a deep breath, shaking my head. The lady brought me my coffee and Isearched the faces of others in the Diner. Some seemed to be doing as I was, and they made it as if we were all looking for the same hting.

Other than one girl, all seemed to be well. I didn't notice how exactly she could be on such high alert, but she spoke to a male, making it seem as if there were other things going on. What it was, though, I had no clue.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:01 am

"The usual for you guys?" The waitress asks and Zee nods. Zee seemed to be ignoring me in my mode of panic and he stands up, slowly walking towards the newspaper stand and snatching one off of there. He sees some of his friends and I twitch, he wasn't helping me at the moment... He gets into a jolly good ol' conversation with his buds and once he's finished he mosies on back to our table.

I frown slightly and the waitress places down our food. I chomp into it, trying to show my frustration through eating my pancakes...

Zee looks at me with a roll of his eyes, "Of course there's a rukus with the Pack, dummy." He quickly flips over the newspaper to show me the headlines.

My eyes widen slightly and choke on my pancakes.

"That's worse then last weeks number of deaths." I say, attempting to swallow some juice.

Last edited by Mercy Thompson on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:03 am

"Lacey," Capri said, "Do you see the moon? I sure as hell don't. We're tired, irritated, and hungry. It's definitely daytime. I have proof!" She pointed to her stomach.

With a sigh, she added, "Thank God it's Winter and the sunset is sooner..."
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:06 am

"Mercy?" I think back, keeping my face as it was, not changing emotion unless it seemed that I should. "Would you like something? Or shall I walk over and have a casual lunch with you?" I asked, having glanced up only a moment to see here.

Having picked up the newspaper before, I finish reading another article - nothing about death, or odysseys. I fold the newspaper, and signal a waitress.

"Yes?" she asks, having her pen and notepad ready. "Hi, yes. Can I just get a refill?" I ask referring to my coffee. "Sure thing," she smiles, grabbing my cup and bringing it back a couple seconds later with fresh coffee.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:10 am

Zee notices Danny and waves him over politely.

I look over quietly and nod, shifting over a bit so Danny could sit next to me. I take another sip of my juice with a final cough, getting the pancake I had quite literally inhaled in my moment of terror.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:11 am

I growl and moving quickly and stand in front of you, my eyes turning blacker by the second.

"Do you think i'm dumb? I know it's sunny outside, Capri. I meant later tonight!"I say in an icy tone, staring at Capri.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:16 am

I had the urge to watch the group. The one stood to get a newspaper and I looked to the ceiling a moment. I took in a deep breath as I noticed the woman walking back with my cheeseburger.

"Ain't it a little early for so much Hun?" The girl spoke, and I looked up, taking in a bite.
    "I'm more of a night person" I spoke. She nodded and walked from the table.

I turned my eyes back to the table and the male was showing the girl a newspapaper. I wondered what made her eyes grow as it did/ I shook my head, taking another bite of my burger.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:19 am

I look up to see Zee waving me over, so I grab my coffee and head over to the table. "Morning Zee. Long time no see," I smile at him, shaking his hand like an old friend. More for cover. I nod a Mercy, shaking her hand as well, smiling all the while. I pull up the table and take another sip of my coffee.

"Whenever your ready," I say, knowing what to expect.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:23 am

"Nice to see you get out and about around the town, Danny." Zee chuckles and continues on his eyes, watching me ever so slightly.

The newspaper was grasped in my hand tightly and I look at Danny with a small growl upon my lips, but I hold back.

"What's going on lately?" I ask, "There have been more then four deaths since last night." I nearly slam the paper down on the table for him to see, even though I knew he already read it.

I was enraged by this to be fully honest, whoever these newborn werewolves were, they didn't have a pack, or they weren't following the rules of the Marrok. I was a shapeshifter, and I knew the rules like the back of my hand.

My eyes dart to Danny and back at Zee. Zee stares at me with a 'keep-your-cool' kind of look. I frown, turning back to Danny.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:26 am

Capri rolled her eyes, "What I'm saying is, is that I can tell that you're anxious to do something now, but you'll just have to wait.unless you want to act the Damon up there." Capri scoffed and looked towards the stairs.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:28 am

My feet hit concrete. I sigh softly..."Finally." I look off to my right and spot the bush I normally ditch my rifle under. I walk over to it and lift the latch, dropping it in. I stand up and adjust my bag on my back before going towards the diner. I wipe my face and grab a newspaper before going in. Front page....I smirked. Those two human brats that were poking around in my woods. I walk in and sit in on of the booths. My normal waitress walks up to me smiling widely. "Hi there Cole. Been a long time huh?" I nodded, "Yes, Ma'am....yes it has." "The usual hun?" "If it's not too much trouble for ya." She chuckled and walked away, back to give the men in the kitchen the order. My ears softly twitched....my hightened smell began to come back, the panic mode I was in, must have made me block it out ofr something. My eyes widen quickly as I caught the scent of other wolves...in the diner with me. Two males and a female. Maybe if I kept a low profile...they would think it was the other old man in the corner. I leaned back slightly and continued reading the report in the newspaper.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:35 am

My eyes quietly drift over to Cole who had come into the diner as well. What was this a supernatural gathering?

I could sense him, his smell was strong.... Had he slept outside the entire night? I try not to show any emotion on my face as my eyes quickly flicker back to Danny.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:36 am

I ignore Mercy, not looking at her, or physically acknowledging her. "I do no respond nor acknowledge child like behavior. Now control yourself," I snarl to her, mentally. "Yea well, unfortunately, I'm out in business. I'm always on duty. Boss has got me constantly working over time," I laugh with Zee, calming my laugh to drink.

I notice another wolf walk in, but I don't respond to it right away. I'll wait before doing anything. All I needed to know and do was keep an eye out for him at the moment.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:41 am

Zee nods and laughs with Danny and they continue their conversation.

Danny treats me like a child and ignores my request for an answer.
    This irritates me and I grit my teeth slowly. I take a deep breath in and let it out again. How could he treat me like this, I wasn't one of his little werewolves he could just push around. I quietly drink my juice.

Don't snarl at me. I say coldly through the Pack Bond's.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:15 pm