Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Lets play a game (Saw roleplay)

Anonymous

Read Me Lets play a game (Saw roleplay)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

How far would you go to save a stranger?

There are six people have never met before in their lives. A straight-A student, a jock, a perky hyperactive girl, a shy guy , a player and a beauty queen. Never before did they know what was going to happen to them. Little did they know this event could change their lives forever.

~Perky Hyperactive girl~ Lacey! <33
    ~Jock~
    ~Player~Al <333
    ~Shy guy~Aki <33
    ~Straight-A student~ Jade
    ~Beauty Queen~
    (Make some more up!)

Kidnappers:
    Skye <33
    Mercy <33

This is like the movie Saw, twists will happen and possible gory parts.

The starting point would be getting kidnapped and ending up and this warehouse with people surrounding you with a tape player in the middle. There will be tape players with your name on them, making you end up doing something that could get you killed.....

So if you are ready...Lets play a game :3

Last edited by LaceyRawr<3 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:21 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Anonymous

Read Me Re: Lets play a game (Saw roleplay)

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:20 pm

Do you think i will let you? Smile

Kidding! Razz Yeah sure
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:22 pm

I had a tshirt sayin save the earth thing xD
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:24 pm

ooc - I'mma start.

bic -

INTRO TO MERCY:

When? Around age 10, a year before being picked up by SKYE and her taking me into care.
    Where? My wonderful mansion where my mother, father, two sisters and I live happily...

I stood next to my mother who was sittin in the chair and I smile lightly.

"Mother... You seem tense..." I say, my eyes flickering over to her, her mouth was sewed shut and her eyes were tearing up.

"Maybe you should just... Relax." I say sweetly, running a hand through her hair, and tapping her face with a bit of force. With a dark smile, my eyes glisten and I run my finger along the table, examining my tools. I pick up the pliers and look over at my mother. I place my mothers hand smack down on the already bloodied wooden table and give a small tsk tsk.

"Mother... Your nails are much too long... Let's cut them for you." I say quietly and her eyes widen in fear. I giggle.

"One little piggy...." I pluck the fingernail on her index finger right off and a muffled scream lurches from her throat.

"What's that mother?... Oh, no one can hear you scream... Maybe you should learn to listen to me when I say Daddy was hurting me." I say, yanking another fingernail off and she begins to cry.

"SHUSH!" I cry out, angered as I pull another perfectly pink manicured fingernail off. Blood seeps onto the perfect, glossy wooden table and I grin darkly...

I look around at the large dining room, my two sisters and my father... All dead.

I quietly walk upstairs after my fun with mother's nails and grab her make up kit. I walk back down and begin doing her makeup.

I flick the bangs out of my eyes, my fingers were bloodied and I smeared the blood all up and down my mothers fragile and pale arms.

"I love you, MOther." I say, my voice is light, carefree and I step back, taking one last look at my family. I smile, putting the knife in my black boot and giggle, skipping out of the house merrily.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:18 am

^^ thats just sadistic. Reminds me of Higurashi *shudders* Saw is normally clever, sadistic and sick, yes, but also clever, a game with rules that can easily be misinterpreted or missed. The game makes you find something within yourself that you are supposedly 'missing'.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:53 am

Why am I the only person with no hearts by their name?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:56 am

Sorry, I will change it! Razz

~Present Day~

I wake up to sweat across my forehead and my tank-top half way up my stomach. "I must have had a bad dream"I say, getting up from my bed and changing into sweatpants and another tank-top and walk downstairs. A note was on the kitchen table left my my mom.

~Lacey~
    Won't be back for a couple of days

Mom

"Just great, now I am alone for a couple of days"I say, pacing in the kitchen thinking about different scenarios that could happen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:51 am