Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

The Side of Light...? [Jade + Shadow + Danny]

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

The Side of Light...? [Jade + Shadow + Danny] - Page 2 Empty The Side of Light...? [Jade + Shadow + Danny]

Post by Danny Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

There was once a large, terrible war that broke out on earth. This war though, wasn't fought with guns and missiles, or with humans for that matter. No, it was fought with magical creatures. Elves, pixies, werewolves, vampires. Creatures from both the Light and the Dark side. It killed thousands of them, and it was only a single truths that kept the magical population from dying out. The truths was simple. Creatures from both Light and Dark may never come into contact with one another.

Thousands of years later, there was once a creature born in the Dark, but raised up in the Light. Since the baby was abandoned and left to die for weeks, it gave free way for the creatures of the Light to take and grow this baby. Although his boy has the physical features of a creature from the dark, he was the mental features from the Light creatures.

Eighteen years after that find, the boy has grown up a proud creature of the Light. However, something is not quite right about this picture. Try as he might, this boy only as eyes for this one girl. The problem, is that she is not only engaged, but a creature of the Dark.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

The Side of Light...? [Jade + Shadow + Danny] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Side of Light...? [Jade + Shadow + Danny]

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:23 pm

"And you had better watch yourself if you're going to continue talking to my fiancée." Cameron's eyes flashed and he glared down at the stranger. Such an inconsiderate male. Such immaturity. Breaking and entering a home, and upsetting the residents. He hadn't even seen Senna since he was a boy. He had no right.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

The Side of Light...? [Jade + Shadow + Danny] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Side of Light...? [Jade + Shadow + Danny]

Post by Daylight Shadow Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:27 pm

Senna ignored her fiancé and kept looking at the man that just confessed his love for her. "I remember you" she repeated. "I remember the first time you confessed your love to me I rejected you." She hisses at him as she reached her hand to his neck, and wrapped her fingers around it tightly. "What made you think I would accept you now? Huh?! I am engaged! Now get the hell away from me before I kill you." Senna lifted Danny by his throat and without thinking she threw him off the porch onto the hard ground.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:35 pm

My eyes quickly darted back to Senna, and he smiled as she move closer to him. Gave a chuckle even when she said she remembered me. She slowly traced her hands gently around my neck, and I almost had a heart attack. The woman I love, embracing me. Though suddenly, things changed. Her grip tightened and closed my airways. My hands automatically moved to my neck to try and reopen the blocked path, then she lifted me up. I coughed, but I fought the urge to struggle to much. I didn't want to accidently hurt Senna, so I hung there, hands by my neck, my body limp. I stared at with him pain in my eyes, and she rejected me, again. The love of my life, said no, twice. However, before I could say anything, she threw me away, off the ceiling and to the ground. I landed hard, knocking the wind out of me. I rolled a bit from the first landing spot, and I laid there for a moment, coughing. I got to all fours, breathing deeply and heavily. "Senna." I said quietly at first. "Senna!" I shouted a second time.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:41 pm

Senna's smile grew wider and she licked her lips, her eyes never leaving Danny. "Want more?" A laughed ripped through her throat as she jumped off the ceiling and landed quietly on her feet a few meters away from him. "I normally don't play with my kill but this should be fun."
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:44 pm

I growled as I dug my hands into the dirt in front of me. My breath quickened, and I shot up to my feet. My eyes on her groom to be first, but resting on her. "Senna! I'm not going to fight you! But I'm willing to fight for you! I won't lose you without a fight!"
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:08 pm

"Such a fool." He muttered and he wrapped his arm securely around Senna's waste. He stroked her hair again and bent his forehead to rest on the top of her head. "Are you okay?" He asked her, wishing the stranger to go away and for him and Senna to return indoors.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:20 pm

Senna's eyes turned back to their normal light green colour and she shook her head slightly. It was as if someone else has taken over her body. That's probably the reason why she really belonged to the Dark side. She turned to face Cameron and cupped his face with her hands. "I'm fine." She brushed her lips against his softly and felt the butterflies in her stomach again.
    There was no other creature and never will be one that she loved. The only problem was the she couldn't bring herself to tell him that she did..
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:24 pm

I watched in horror and pain as Senna stood there in front of me, kissing this other man. I've never felt a greater pain than to watch my love love someone else. A deep growl rumbled from my chest. It was now more aggressive and assertive. How could she just stand there and do this to me, without even caring. My eyes turned a dark, threatening yellow, as I starred at the man. "What do I have to do?" I ask Senna, though I continued to look at the other man. "What do I have to do to prove myself to you?"
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:13 pm

"Going away at letting this beautiful girl live the life she wishes herself to lead?" He suggested quietly, his lips brushing against hers as he spoke, not caring whether the other heard or not. If she hadn't seen him since childhoods, and people change, she barely knew him. THAT'S how she could stand there with Cameron.

He cupped his hand around the back of her head for support and deepened the kiss, fire billowing up inside him with such love and joy. Being with Senna was perfection, and if anyone was to take her happiness being with Cameron away form her, then they didn't love her at all.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:43 am

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling her love closer. The intoxicating touch of his lips on hers made her head spin and her knees buckle. A memory suddenly flashed in her mind of the day Danny confessed his love for her. "I love you Senna! I always will, I promise" That memory was suppressed into the back of her mind and she thought it was long gone. She did not understand why he was here, in front of her, confessing his love once again. His words kept playing in her mind, first as quiet whispers, and gradually increasing to screams.
    She pulled away from Cameron, shoving him harder than she expected or wanted and started to run down the hill towards the woods that surrounded their house.
    She had to get away from both of them. She felt like love was suffocating her, and that was a feeling she never wanted to have.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:37 am

"Senna!" He stumbled back as she ran. He knew she wanted to be alone, but he couldn't help feeling worried for her, and the sadness in her eyes caused his beating heart to crack.

He bolted down the stairs, wrenching open the door and charged at Danny. Without realizing it, his nails had turned to claws and his eyes flashed red. He grabbed Danny by his collar and shoved him against the stucco wall of the house, pressing him against it, willing the sharp grinds to press into his back. "You bastard!" Cameron yelled in his face, then dropped his voice to a threatening whisper.

"She was happy. She was to be wed. You are so selfish! If you truly loved her, you would have allowed her to remain in the state of joy she was in before you showed up. Selfish bastard." A growl issued from the back of his throat. "You break into her home to see the woman you claim to love, not knowing if she's even changed from childhood. Just so you can be with her, forgetting that she doesn't want to be with you. She rejected you. Twice." He spit on the floor at Danny's feet and released him. "You, creature of light, you don't belong within a hundred feet of Senna."

Cameron ran away from the house in the direction of Senna. He wasn't going to interrupt her, for she needed her time alone, but he couldn't stay where Danny was, and his chest pained with worry. Senna had never acted this way before. If Danny had ruined her relationship with Cameron, Cameron was going to kill Danny.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:48 am

I stood there watching Senna as Cameron dangled her in front of myself, treating her like a piece of meat just to enrage me. My face of anger, however, had changed to worry as Senna pulled away and ran away. A smile almost grew on my face, and I was about to chase after her, but Cameron charged out from the house and rammed me against a wall. His claws were digging into my skin, and his eyes had turned red. He spoke to me about his love, my love, her love. A lot of bull if you asked me. When has love every been fair? You have to fight, and scarifies, and feel pain to love. I may have hurt her now, but I will make her happy if she chooses me.

Finally, Cameron had let go of me and ran away, though whether it was in the direction of Senna I wasn't sure. Without thinking, I bolted after Cameron, quickening my pace until I reached him. I didn't stop however, I tackled him to the ground grabbing onto him. We rolled quite a distance with the speed we were going, but I made sure I had a good grip. During the roll though, my body had begun to shift more into it's wolf side, leaving only a bit of human left. "I may of been raised by the Light," I said in a rough, wolfish voice. "But I could never really leave the dark." I smiled, a wolfish smile, my piecing yellow eyes starring at him. Before I said another word, I bit into him, letting my sharp teeth and sharp claws sink into his body, wherever they found skin.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:11 am

Senna didn't know where she was going; all she knew is that she needed to get away from the two guys with immense love for her. She couldn't take it. She could never handle that emotion all her life and now it was suffocating her to the point of passing out.
    She made a sudden stop when she felt a sharp stab of pain in her chest.

She could feel Cameron's pain. The connection they had was strong, and it was extremely rare when creatures of the Dark had that same connection. When they were together they could feel the electricity in the air around them, and when they touched - the simplest of touches even - that electricity exploded and traveled through their bodies as one. Senna turned and ran back towards the direction of her house when she saw Cameron on the ground and a wolf biting every part of flesh he could spot.
    "Stop!" a yell ripped through her throat unconsciously. She felt more stabs on pain in her chest that eventually made her collapse on her knees..
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:57 am

Senna collapsed. "You... fool!" Cameron gasped for air, his lungs tearing with the effort as pain flooded through his body with every pierce. He was stronger than Senne and could remain conscious longer, despite the pain, but for how much longer, he didn't know. Bearing the wolf form himself, he lunged at Danny's neck, his own fangs sinking into the flesh and forcing him to roll onto his back. Cameron took this opportunity to leap away from Danny, and reverting back to his human form, he sped towards Senna.

She lay there, her eyes closed peacefully. As quickly as he could, he lifted her up. More pain shot through him and blood poured from his wounds. Senna was light, but the effort still pained him. Cameron new that the more pain he felt, the more it affected Senna. "Not long now. You're with me. You will be safe." He whispered in her ear, even though she was unconscious.

Eagle wings sprouted from his shoulder blades and again, pain ripped through him. This was much harder than he thought. He turned to face Danny and glared. He didn't care if Danny guessed where they were going and followed. Senna needed help and rest, and at this moment, all Cameron cared about was her safety. He took off, his wings beating the air around him, blood dripping onto the ground below. He flew back towards the house, Senna in his arms. "Almost home, hang in there."
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:53 pm

ooc - I'm sorry for the long response guys. I've... been away for a while.

bic - Tears started to fill my eyes and I watched Senna scream in pain. I stood there, like a fool, watching her. I was too conflicted, much to conflicted. I had been raised in the light, taught different things, but my instincts and my intuition were all from the dark. Two worlds living in the same body, and all I wanted to do was love this one girl. I was so torn, I barely even noticed when Cameron tackled me and took Senna home. I slowly rose and followed. Perhaps there was something I could do.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:18 pm

My eyes flutters open as my lips parted, breathing in slowly. I was surrounded by the red sheets of my bed. I sat up slowly and felt my wounds heal. Not long before they will disappear. My eyes searched the room for Cameron but he wasn't there. Strange, I thought. He usually sits by my bed or in the arm chair when ever I was hurt..

I got out of bed and changed into a long, white dress that reached the floor, both sleaze haning over my shoulders. I sar on my window sill and looked at the woods, my mind brining Danny back to my thoughts. Curiosity and intrigue flooded my body as I jumped to the ground, landing softly on the wet grass. I pulled the skirt of my dress up with my hands and made my way to the woods. I knew he was still there, I could feel him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:06 pm