Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix] - Page 8 Empty Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome-To Arkham Asylum
    Can you survive a night in the mad house?

Arkham Asylum is located on the outskirts of Gotham City and is where those of Batman's foes considered to be legally insane are incarcerated (other foes are incarcerated at Blackgate Penitentiary). Arkham Asylum does not have a good record, at least with regard to the high profile cases (most notably the Joker who is frequently shown escaping at will); and those who are 'cured' and released tend to re-offend. Furthermore, several staff members, including at least one director, have ended up as residents.

I am a new scientist who has come on board, trying to help the criminally insane. I'm trying ot get in their heads, and see what is actually going on.

While you are the newest recruit to gothams underworld [You can make up your own backstory or use an already made Batman villan]

We begin the first day of out interviews.

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix] - Page 8 Empty Re: Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Post by Alix Labe Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:44 pm

I took a look at the pills and smiled. "I see." I took the pills, put them in my mouth and washed them down with the thing of water she had. I knew that they were just to make me fall asleep. Then she would give me the real medicine. "you scare off the nurse?" I joked as I layed back down on the bed to wait for the medicine to kick in.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix] - Page 8 Empty Re: Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:52 pm

I pushed until there was nothing left before taking out the syringe. I pushed it into the biohazard bin before turning around.
    “You scared her off, Edward, not I” I smirked before sitting in the white chair. I looked up as someone came in. I sighed quietly, I knew they would, sooner or later.
    “We need to-“ I nodded and the guard walked to Edward. A pair of shiny handcuffs were produced.
    “ Get comfortable Edward” I spoke. They waited a moment for him to situate himself before the cnap sounded. I nodded and they escaped out into the hall.
    “No w sleep” I mumbled before laying back in the chair.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:41 pm

As I felt the hand cuffs lock I started to feel the medicine taking affect. "No problem with that doc." I said in my playful voice. My vision began to blur as I glanced at Faith. "It's been fun hm?" My sarcasm was the last thing I heard before everything went dark and I was once again out.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:36 pm

I gave a light hum. He was out like a light actually. He wasn’t just sleeping, but in like an over-drive sleeping. I looked over him a moment before leaning back in the chair I was sitting in. I was responsible for the madman, so I had to keep nearby so if any problems came up, I was here.
    I sighed, leaning back in my chair. It wasn’t long before my eyes had drifted off into another dimension. Only moments later it seemed, I was asleep, dreaming of Edward, and batman. Two people that shouldn’t have been in my head were. So batman and Edward would be at the charity ball. Of course, we wouldn’t know it was batman, but he would be there.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:01 pm

I dreamed that I was in the Asylum with Faith. We were doing interviews, when the alarm sounded. She got up and panicked. I didn't feel concerned at all for her safety; instead I sat there and laughed. It was a maniacle laugh which wasn't mine. Her face showed that she was terrified. As she darted for the door I grabbed her arm and yanked her back. I was still laughing and as she tried to scream I covered her mouth with my hands. "Shh... we wouldn't want bats to hear you now would we?" I broke out into and all out cackle by this point. My face began to morph into the face of the Joker. "Aaah!" My nightmare had awoken me to a cold sweat. Realizing that it was a nightmare I slowly laid my head back down on the pillow that was provided.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:22 pm

A loud yell awakened me from my sleep. I jumped, almost a foot in the air, almost tumbling out of the chair I was sitting in. I couldn’t tell what was wrong at this point, but Edward was pale. God, something had happened.
    I stood quickly, trying to wipe the drowsy look from my eyes.
    “Edward, What’s wrong” My voice was quiet, and hoarse as I looked him over. I pulled a hand to his throat, checking his pulse. It was fast, but a fast I couldn’t get anything out of. I looked at my watch, timing, and counting the beat. I had lost track three of four times, and by that point I had given up completely.
    “What happened?” I questioned, looking him over a moment. Then, I grew light headed. I paused a moment, trying to force it from my head. I wasn’t feeling too hot, but I hadn’t eaten, so that was acceptable. I had been on the clock for over four days straight. There had to be some big bucks coming my way for that.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:41 pm

I... Im fine. I just need a second okay?" I said flashing her a small smile. The laugh kept going through my head eventhough the "dream" was over. Once I had cleared my head I spoke in the softest tone I could. "It was just a nightmare. Probably from the medicine. No big deal. What time is it?" I said trying to change the subject. I glanced up at her and I could tell right off the bat that she needed the sleep and food. "You should go eat. I'll be fine for a little bit. Promise."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:52 pm

I looked him over a few moments, keeping my hand on his throat. His heart rate began to fall slowly, so I released.
    “It’s almost the morning, Edward” I smiled, looking from my watch to him a few times before pulling hands away a moment. I couldn’t hide that I wasn’t feeling too hot, but I didn’t have to listen to him. I actually acted like I was ignoring him. I looked him over a moment before pulling the covers over him. I took a risk, leaning in to check his nose. I slowly pulled the tape off, checking underneath the gauze to see the swelling. I smiled. He almost looked normal.
    I nodded, ”Yep, You’ll be back into normal schedule by Noon.” I smiled before placing the tape back on, before walking back to the chair and sitting.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:01 pm

She was ignoring me. Women seemed to be so stubbern sometimes. I know you're hungry. Go eat, please?" I glanced at her and did the best puppy dog look I could with a broken nose... which wasn't much. "I promise I'll be fine." I sat back up and pouted. I seemed to be acting childish. I couldn't tell if it was from the medicine or what. "You need it."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:16 pm

“Edward, the difference between you and me is that I am a free woman. I can do what I please. I’ll eat when we take you back to Arkham. I will check out, and go to Old Chicago’s down by Arkham hall. I get a beer or two before making my way back to my small little apartment. I’ll get good nights sleep, get up at five in the morning, Go to the gym, Ride here, and have our session. Where I will-“ I cut myself off, flushing a bright red. I just gave away so much information; he could probably track me from anywhere. I shook y head, taking in a deep breath.
    “So I hope you’ll enjoy going back. You need to be back in your normal schedule.”
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:28 pm

"He he, don't worry. I won't have henchmans follow you around or anything. Promise." I said as she realized what she had done. If I wanted to kill you or something I would've done it a long time ago. I gave her a smile showing her that I was telling her the truth. "Don't worry about me." I stopped kidding and got serious. "I don't suggest staying at your house for awhile. Joker may be waiting for that. Stay at a cousins house or something. Somewhere outside of Arkam perhaps?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:40 pm

I rolled my eyes, shaking my head and smiling.
    “It’s okay. I’ll be fine at my home, besides, I have no other Family in Gotham. I moved here for the job. I doubt joker cares that much about me. You’re in lockup, he’s In lockup. Everything’s okay.”
    I gave him a nod as someone walked into the room. It was a guard. Apparently they had went home after locking him up, and they were now back. They walked over to Edward, unlocking the handcuff.
    “We’ll have transport in forty-five ma’am” I smiled, nodding.
    “Sorry it wasn’t longer Edward, but you know I have no choice” I sighed, shaking my head.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:19 pm

"Its okay I understand." I said with a small smile. "Better now than never I guess." The guard went back into the hall and sat down in the same spot he had lasr night with the same amount of enthusiam.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:26 pm

I didn't understand it. I couldn't tell what was happening. I stood, a smile on my lips. I walked to the bed, a smile gracing my lips.
    "I'm just glad he didn't hurt you too--" My voice had been getting softer. My voice, lower, my eyesight bluring. My eyes fell, and I felt myself fall backwards. The last thing I could feel was my head hitting the hard concrete. Was it the food? It had to have been, I wasn't tired enough just to fall out.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:42 pm

As she hit the ground I jumped out of bed to see if she eas okay. As i hit the floor the jolt hurt my nose but I didn't care. There was only one thing on my mind. Faith.From the sound she had hit the ground hard. I pick her up and sat her on the bed. "Guards!" I called in a panicked voice. They burst through the doors, took one look at Faith and pulled out their 9mms. "Freeze! Hold it right there riddler, I don't know what you did to her but you'll stop right there!" "You idiots I didnt do this she past out get ove here and help me!"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:46 pm

I could hear yelling. Oh, it hurt so much. Keep your voices down. I pleaded, but I knew they probably couldn’t hear me. Something had happened, something bad. I was breathing as normal, but my stomach, god it hurt. Was I just simply starving? Or was there something more. There was more yelling and I groaned, shaking my head as I rolled over onto my side. I felt my weight shift. Was my head bleeding, did I really hit the ground that hard.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:29 pm

"One of you go get the docter!" The one closest to the door hesitated before running down the hall yelling. "Come on Faith, You've gotta help me! What's wrong?!" A second or two after this a docter came through the door and told me to move. Reluctantly I moved out of the way to lwt the docter see what was wrong. "It seems she's just hungry but she seems to have hit her head a little hard. It's bleeding but she'll be fine." I calmed down when I heard his words. The guards gave me an agitated look but ignored them even as they left. "Sorry docter she just fainted and I was worried." The docter paid no attention and left. I walked over to the nurse button and pushed it. As she walked in she froze. "ye...yes Riddler?" "The name is Edward. Also Faith is hungry. Bring her some breakfast please?" The nurse looked at me with suprise. "okay?" She then left and was back within ten minutes with eggs, bacon and milk. "Thank you" "you're welcome Ridd... Edward." She left to gossip with her friends I assumed.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:37 pm

Someone was beside me now. Hands on either side of my face. It was a doctor. I could tell by his voice, the way he spoke. He was examining my head, and my eyes. They were peeled open, doing all the necessary procedures that you did when someone fainted.
    My eyes fluttered open slightly, and I groaned. I met the eyes of an old fellow, smiling down at me. I shook my head, ignoring the grumble in my stomach.
    “I think you should take a rest Ma’am, until you’re feeling back to normal.” I laughed uietly, shaking my head. I couldn’t I had work to be done.
    “Edward, you’re supposed to be gone. Where’s the transit.” I lightly pushed the doctor out of the way as I pulled myself off the bed. I looked around. There was food on a tray on the small wooden table, but I ignored it.
    I shook my head, beginning to walk toward the door. My head was throbbing, and I was having a hard time ignoring the pain in my head and stomach. I had to get a guard. Edward was still a criminal, no matter how I treated him. I couldn’t give him too much leash or he would break free of the collar.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:48 pm

She was walking toward the door and I knew exactly what she was doing. "I'm not leaving this hospital until you eat Faith. If she thought she was stubborn she didnt know me well. Since she was still weak I pick her up and sat her back down on the bed. "Eat. You are weak. If you donmt you may pass out again. Plus your head is bad. Let the docter look at it after you eat."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:52 pm

I shook my head, watching him silently a moment.
    “You’ve no control over me; put me down Edward” My order was hard as I tried to get away from him.
    “Guard!” I yelled, tried to atleast. My voice cracked slightly as I pushed Edward away, trying to get off the bed. He seemed to think that he could do what he wanted. This was what I meant by breaking the collar. There was going to be something done about this if he didn’t just listen to me. I shook my head, taking in a deep breath. I smiled lightly, as he seemed to think he had the upper hand.
    I did. I always did. I took in a deep breath before trying towards the door once again.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:15 am

"If you don't eat you'll just faint again and you don't need to do that while you're driving!" I felt bad for doing that ti her but if I didn't it might cost her her life. "Please just eat something. I know you're hungry." After that the guards burst through the door almost hitting Faith with it.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:17 pm

I jumped, a small shriek escaping from my lips as the door whizzes past y face, almost hitting me.
    I shook lightly, glaring at Cash who had almost knocked me out cold.
    “Where’s Edwards Transit? It should have been here twenty minutes ago” I watched him a moment, shaking my head as he walked to Nigma. Grabbing him up, they throw cuffs on him. I shook my head, watching him a moment.
    “It’s only for the ride there. I’ll meet you at the loading bay then we’ll get you inside.” I smiled, shaking my head as I watched them begin to take him out of the room.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:51 pm

She should've eaten something. She probably thought I was trying to control her. It may have seemed like was but in reality I was trying to help her. "Please eat. I'm beg-" I interrupted by the guards screaming and shoving. "Move Riddler! we don't have all day! We are already late apparently. Cash gave Faith a hard look and then started pushing me through the doorway and down the hallway towards the elevator that was used for the high risk patience.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:23 pm

I returned the hard glare, but he was gone before we could proceed with a staring competition. I was higher up on the food chain, so why did it matter what he thought? I took in a deep breath, coughing, and smiling as I turned to grab my things.

I pushed the things in my pocket before turning and walking from the room. I sighed quietly, walking to the desk. I had to sign a few papers before leaving. They wouldn’t be many, It wasn’t that hard to tell them, charge the Asylum.
    I coughed quietly, taking in a deep breath before standing at the desk. The lady already had the papers out, ready for me to leave. Me and Edward were only trouble to them. I took in a deep breath, sighing quietly as I pushed the pen into my hands. I waited a moment before signing my name next to what seemed to be a million check marks. This might take longer than expected.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:37 am

Once we had got outside they walked me to the armored van that I had rode in so many times. I let out a sigh as I sat in the seat that I had sat in so many times.

"It looks like it's that time again Riddler! He he, looks like you lose again." said Cash as he shut the door and locked it. I let out a small huff as the van started up. There was a jerk as it pulled.
    The van had the same smell it always had. Blood and sweat. Now that I was caught my time would start. It would probably be higher because I ran. It would be worth it though. Faith would be dead right now if I hadn't saved her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:21 pm