Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith)

Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith) - Page 3 Empty Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith)

Post by Eljordo Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

The year is 2990, the worlds population has well exceeded the resources of the planet, and proper space colonization has not been discovered yet. the world is at constant war with itself over the few resources left on the planet. The governments of the old world have crumbled, and now the earth is controlled by dozens of great warlords, all fighting to the death for food, drinkable water, fuel and other supplies. The only resource in this world that is in ample supply is weapons and ammunition.

You and I were taken from our homes at 3 years old by a warlord by the name of Khan, who intends to turn us, along with 98 other recruits, into super soldiers. With Khan's private army of super soldiers, he would be unstoppable, thus he would gain the ability to take any and all the resources he desired.

We are now both 18. Along with the other trainees we have endoured years of surgeries, genetic augmentation and brutal training to make us the perfect soldiers. This is not an easy life however, the training has been extremely abusive and the surgeries and experiments have been painful and dangerous. 24 of the original 100 of us have died in the process. This has however, made us stronger, faster and more skilled than any regular human.

Now what happens when you and I get the idea that we've had enough of the abuse? Will we attempt an escape? Start a rebellion? One thing is certain, Khan will not let his precious super soldiers go so easily...

So I will probably play most of the NPC's, this is how the speech will be set up.

"White speech is my character talking"

"Blue speech is one of the other recruits talking, named or unnamed"

"Red speech will be unnamed guards talking"

"orange will be Khan talking"

I'll put more up if nessesary

Last edited by Eljordo on Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith) - Page 3 Empty Re: Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith)

Post by Eljordo Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:21 am

OOC: lol thats fine, you dont need to censor your posts Razz the situation called for it.

BIC: Jordan caught the pistols Faith tossed at him. He looks at her, her rage is clouding her senses.

"Faith, I need you to calm down. You are letting your rage get the better of you. Our first priority should be to escape the compound. Khan will get whats comming to him, but we cant gun our way to him right now. The base is just too damn well defended. If you wan't to get back at Khan, survive, then regroup and come back for his head."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith) - Page 3 Empty Re: Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith)

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:28 am

I gritted my teeth, shaking my head. I had to close my eyes, and take a deep breath. He was right, this wasn’t how I was trained.
    “He’s tried to kill me, oh what is it, Three times now. You’d be pissed too if you had to hold your breath and watch all your comrades die around you because they were too ‘weak’ for someone who sits in a chair all day, bossing others around”I had spoken fast, trying to calm myself down. No matter what I said, he was right. I shook, opening my eyes once more.
    “Let’s get out.” I spoke simply, not knowing exactly what I was to say.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:47 am

Jordan nodded. He was glad he could convince her not to flail herself around the base like a blooddrunk banshee.

"Now, grab whatever ammunition you can from the dead guards, were going to need it. now there is no way through the door, so were going to have to hit the vents."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:44 am

Ooc- Gah, sorry! I fell asleep at the computer and well… T_T Sorry I left, I ‘m such a bad kid.

I chuckled quietly realizing how much leader material they had made out of him. Even after being pretty much forced on the meat cutter he was still thinking clear enough to give me orders. Which is why he had the position he did. He could keep calm. I couldn’t keep my temper. That was the difference between the two of us. I smiled as I turned, walking to some of the other bodies. They should have all had an extra set of rounds on them.

I kneeled on one of them, the first one I had killed. He didn’t even have a chance. I chuckled quietly; he shouldn’t have turned his back on me. It was his fault for being an ass, not mine. I felt around in his pockets. Of course, there was one clip, but that was it. Of course, why would any of these guards carry more than expected?

I shoved the rounds into my pocket before standing to loot another. It wasn’t hard to find where they kept what I wanted, so I finished the second and third body of quickly. I looked up from where I had been kneeling to look around the room.
    Vents were the way to go. I sighed quietly, shaking my head as I stumble to by feet. The place in my leg had almost completely stopped blooding. Thank god it was only a 9mm.

“So, which vent do we take, Captain?”
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:37 pm

Jordan serached around, the cooling vents should take them where they needed to be.

"Keep close and quiet. Were going to take the cooling vents, they should take us right over the main control console. Once We get there, i'll enter the password and the main door should be open for us. I stole the password from Khan a while back, I had a feeling he would do something like this one day. As a great man once said, Its easy to make ballsy commands when your leading from a secure room."

Jordan headed over to the cooling vent and ripped off the grate.

"Its going to be a tight squeeze, but I think we can crawl through"

Jordan hoisted himself up and began to move.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:03 pm

I gave a light chuckle at his comment as he pulled himself into the room. I gave a light solute as he disappeared into the darkness.
    “If you can fit, I can fit easily, Sir” I spoke the words as I waited for the rest of his feet disappear. I walked forward, grabbing onto the ledge before pulling myself up. The metal flexed lightly under me, and I made note to crawl lightly.
    My breathing was quiet as we began on. After I got a little farther, I closed my eyes a moment so they would adjust to the light. I heard a bit of flex from the metal ahead, and I knew that Jordan was on the move, through the tunnels. I needed to keep up if I was going to keep myself from getting lost.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:33 pm

"Come on Faith, were almost to the control room" Jordan urged.

they have been crawling for some time, much to the disliking of Jordan. This is the second time he has had to crawl through the ductts today. after about ten minutes of crawling, they were finally over the control room, only a single guard. This must be because the rest are out looking for them.

Jordan kicks open the grate nd falls to the floor, a quick shot from his pistol took out the guard. He approached the terminal.

"This will take a few minutes and there going to know Im using this terminal, so I need you to give me time, hold those buggers off"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:21 pm

Ten minutes of crawling through the ducts, and we had finally made it to the control room. To my amusement, Jordan had gotten stuck once; his shoulders too wide to fit through on of the connector ventholesm which had lightened my mood drastically. I wasn’t as angry anymore. I wasn’t thinking of how I was going to kill that slimy bastard.

Jordan fell through the vent, and a single shot was fired. That was good, only one guard. I took in a short breath before jumping into the room. I scanned the room with my firearm once, just to makes rue before turning to Jordan.

He was speaking when I turned to walk toward the entrance. I giggled quietly, adrenaline pumping through my veins.
    “With Pleasure Sir” I smirked, pulling the knife from my boot. I shoved it through my belt, in-between the fake leather and cloth. It would be easier to grab there. I turned back, looking him over a moment to make sure he was okay.

“Oh, and Sir?” I smiled lightly, turning back towards the door, “Thanks for coming back for us”
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:29 pm

Jordan smirked

"You guys are the only family I have, of coarse I came back... Now go kill someone before I start to think you've gotten soft on me" Jordan chuckled.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:35 pm

I giggled quietly, nodding.
    “Yes, Sir”I marched from the room, a smile on my lips. I looked around quietly, the room was large, bigger than the control room, but smaller than the Medical Bay. There were only two entrances to the room, which was good, but there was a vent to my right flank that may cause problems if they come in through duct work.
    I pulled two of the pistols out from where I had them shoved it random and sometimes awkward places, ready for Jordan to begin. Once they knew where we were, I had… oh just about 60 Soldiers to cut through, most with more modifications than I. Hell, go down fighting, or don’t go down at all.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:07 pm

Jordan entered the password on the compunter. There was a firewall, but nothing he couldn't handle. He began to upload the codes to open the door.

"Faith! When I begin uploading the codes it will set off the alarm! Be ready!" Jordan shouted.

He clicked enter.

"Now!"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:20 pm

“Ready!” I yelled through the doorway as I waited. I heard his yells, and before there was a loud alarm that had been sounded. Security breach is the way it seemed to squawk through the air. There wee loud thumping sounds before both doors flew open.

I smirked quietly, four or five ran through the doors, all their weapons were drawn. There was a mixture of weapons that had apparently been handed out.

“C’mon Boys” I smirked quietly before they rushed forward, opening fire. It was easy, they were being stupid. Wait until they had to reload; then I would attack. I rolled, bullets seemed to be coming from everywhere.
    One stopped, having been a little more trigger-happy than the others, and reloaded. I took my chance; I threw over a table, which for some reason had been in this room. It was most likely a commons area.

I took in a deep breath before pulling the knife from my boot. I threw it, hitting him in the chest. He grunted, and fell back, he was dead, I had hit him in the heart. Three more, then another onslaught of guards and comrades would come through that door, trying to kill us.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:57 pm

Lines of code flashed across the screen at blinding speed. Sudenly a pop up comenced:

'error 6573, cannot upload data'

Jordan sighed.

"Come on you piece of junk!"

Jordan heard gunshots, he needed to hurry before Faith was overwhelmed. He opened up the pop up window and typed;

'Access main program'
    'Access main door controls'

Suddenly, a hiss. The door was opening.

"Faith! On me! We need to get to the door before it closes!"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:08 pm

More of them were coming, now, not only were there guards, but my own friends. I shook, with anger, they were traitors to their friends. They didn’t even care if we lived or died. I took in a deep breath before rolling away from the table. There was hissing, loud screeching, and it was resonating from somewhere behind me. I looked up a moment; let my guard down, and a bullet cut through my shoulder. If it had been on the opposite side, it would have punctured my heart.

I gritted my teeth, trying to ignore the immense pain that filled my body; the blood that soaked my shirt was warm. I grunted, and Jordan began yelling. The screeching was the door, opening to our freedom. I had no choice, I unloaded my weapon into the vital organs of my comrades before backing up into the room that Jordan occupied.

“Glad to see you’re okay” I spoke, sarcasm filling my tone as I reloaded.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:13 pm

Jordan rushed over to Faith, bullets whipping past him. He scanned the area, some were guards, while some were the other recruits. Jordan would not shoot his recruits. He slid next to Faith.

"Were getting out of here!" he said.

He slung her arm over him and began heading to the exit, her weight leaning on him. He drew a pistol and begun to shoot. He dropped a few guards, but he purposly missed the recruits, just close enough for them to take cover.

There it was. The door to their freedom.

"Were almost there Faith, hold.." Jordan was interupted by a bullet to the back. He grunted loudly in pain, but he kept going, not even slowing down. The intercom flared up.

"Seal the door god damnit! Do not let them escape!" Khan said furiously.

The door began to slowly close, it was big and metal. If it closed, there was no opening it again without Khan's say so. This was their one shot at freedom. The door was almost shut when they reached it, Jordan slid faith under to the other side. Jordan then slid under the door, just barely making it through before it shut. They were free, for now.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:24 pm

Bullets were whizzing past both of our heads. God, they were aiming for us. Each bullet seeming to get one millimeter closer each time a shot was fired. He pulled me to my feet, where I had slid down a wall. I hated being carried out of the battlefield like that. It wasn’t good. It showed me being weak.

I did try though. Even though it didn’t seem like It, I was trying to carry my own weight, but I couldn’t muster the strength to help as much as I had wanted. I had been shot, what was it now? Three time.

I heard him speak, but it was slightly blurry. It was more of a slow moving echo than I was. I took in a deep breath as I heard him grunt, but he kept pushing me forward. What had happened that made him express even the slightest emotion? Had he been shot?

I felt him push me through the gap through the door, and I turned. I watched him a moment, grabbing his foot to help him through the last bit. The door closed, and the gunfire and bullets seemed to cease. It was somewhat quiet.

‘What’s happened, Jordan? Where’re you hurt?” I mumbled the words as I pulled myself over to him. There was something off about his body carriage, and I needed to know why.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:50 pm

"Its Fine" Jordan grunted.

"Shot in the back, missed vital organs. It shouldn'y be fatal." He said coldly.

The air was diffrent out here, thicker more polouted. He looked around, very little vegitation. Dust filled the wind. It was a wasteland.

"We've got to move forward Faith, find the closest village out of Khans influence."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:02 pm

He said he was fine, but I knew he wasn’t. I looked him over a moment before shaking my head and stumbling slightly to my feet. He spoke of a village out of Khan’s influence and I chuckled quietly.
    “So you expect us to walk out of the region? Into the north? That’s a long way… Longer then I think you understand, Sir” I watched him a moment before pulling an arm around his shoulders. I looked him over a moment before helping him up in the most painless way I could conceive in the short time I was thinking about it.

“C’mon, we at least have to get away from the front door…No telling if he’ll send out anyone for us” I spoke simply, a sigh on my lips as I shifted my arm to his waist. God, how many implants did he have? He was damn sure heavy enough.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:39 pm

Faith was right. First off they needed some distance from the facillity, there was no doubt in his mind Khan would send more men after them. Faith began to help him up.

"No..I can" Jordan didn't want Faith straining herself, after all she had been shot three times as it is.

They began to make their way away from the door down a small hill. Dust raged in the wind, while tumbleweed rolled around the ground. It was quite hot outside, It was clear that Khan's facillity was completly isolated from the real world. They had always been taught about the outside world, but they never stepped out into the real world since their old lives, wich they were too young to remember.

A good ten minutes of walking later the facillity was finally out of view. In the distance, a pair of men. Their clothes seemed tattered, they wore improvised armor made from scrap metal and leather. They had cloth covering their mouths and both had goggles on, no doubt to protect themselves from the dust storm. one carried a cheap hunting rifle. They were accompanied by a single cow. This cow was carrying many pockets and bags. These were not Khan's men, they weren't nearly as well equiped.

Could they be traveling merchants? It was a fact that Jordan and Faith needed medical supplies.

"We should approach these men, they may have medical supplies. Just be cautious Faith."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:15 pm

Ooc- Sorry FML, didn’t see the post until now and I’ve been on for like ever T_T
    Bic
    A deep breath rose into a short as he tried to tell me not to help him. No matter what happened, I was going to help him. He was my leader, and even if he was trying to prove himself to be a man I would assist him.

I took in a short breath before looking him over a moment or too. I simply shook my head, and we began walking in silence. Ten minutes seemed to feel like forever. Dust would fly into my face at even the slightest of winds, and the heat. God, it seemed to be one of the hottest I had ever felt inside camp. I would turn every once in awhile to make sure no one had come from the base to shoot them where they walked. I saw no one, but that didn’t mean hey weren’t there.

A light breath rose in my chest as I forced myself to keep my eyes ahead. I didn’t know what was in front of us, all I knew was that it was north. As I looked up for about the millionth time I saw what looked to be two men and a cow, walking alone in the desert. It seemed rather queer to me, but I didn’t question it. If this is what the rest of the world looked like, it would be a sad sight indeed.

I looked over to Jordan, giving him a questionable look. What would be their excuse for being pretty much stranded? What did they have to bargain for Medical Supplies and water? I shook lightly at the thought, for it was making me sick.

“I’ll try, Sir, but really…What do they have to offer them that would make them want to trade?”
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:01 am

Jordan couldn't help but grin.

"Oh, did I forget to mention..." He grunted as he reached in his pocket. He pulled out a small credit chit.

"I figured since I was in his computer, I might as well steal his money" Jordan couldn't resist a quick laugh.

There was over 100,000 credits on that chit, more than most peoples annual salary.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:00 pm

He flicked out a card, and my eyes widened. That definitely wasn’t how he was taught. If anything, that type of action would get him killed. I shook my head, giving a weak laugh with him. Had he not realized that he had just made Khan want to kill us more? I shook my head, looking ahead of us both a moment before looking over to my commander.
    “Good work, Sir”
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:05 pm

Jordan nodded. It probably would get Khan more angry than he already was, but what the hell. He already wanted them dead as it was, no getting back to his good side that was certain.

Jordan cautiously approached the caravan, ready to draw his pistol at any given moment.

The first one turned to him.

"You folks lookin' to buy supplies?" He said with a hickish accent.

Jordan looked at the rifle.

"First explain your buisness with that rifle."

"Relax, we ain't gonna shoot customers. There are bandits in the desert ya know, as well as some awfuly dangerous critters, just keepin' ourselves safe"

Jordan relaxed a bit.

"My friend and I have both been shot, we need medical supplies."

the man observed their wounds.

"No problemo stranger! You happen to be in luck, caus' I happen to be a doctor! I can getcha both stiched up and ready to go fer only three hundred credits!"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:09 pm

I was silent as we arrived to the caravan. A deep breath filled my lungs and I trailed a hand to my side. We couldn’t really trust these men, but we were forced to, no matter how much I just wanted to run. I kept my head down, thinking, as Jordan did all the talking. He was leader as was his responsibility to speak for the group, even if the group was only two.
    I looked up as the conversation seemed to finish. I could have done just fine ripping the bullets out myself. I could take the pain well enough. I looked to Jordan, giving him a slight push forward.

“You first, Sir” I spoke, a light smile on my lips. I had to hide what type of shape we were in from these two men. They could work for Khan, you never knew.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Jordan smirks, of coarse he would have to test them first. Well they didn't have very many options, they may have to trust them.

"Very well, patch me up"

----Ten minutes later----

It would seem that these people were legitamate. Jordan got up from the table (Covered of coarse, so sand and dust wouldn't cause problems. He walked out, bandaged up.

"Well Faith, you're up"

The first man spoke

"I have to say, I must have missed something in med school, caus' they're was stuff in der' I ain't never come across before. Still, you should be good to go stranger!"

No doubt he was refering to his implants, but he had to just play dumb about them.

"Why dun' you step inside little lady, I'll fix yeh right up!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:20 pm