Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith)

Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith) - Page 5 Empty Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith)

Post by Eljordo Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

The year is 2990, the worlds population has well exceeded the resources of the planet, and proper space colonization has not been discovered yet. the world is at constant war with itself over the few resources left on the planet. The governments of the old world have crumbled, and now the earth is controlled by dozens of great warlords, all fighting to the death for food, drinkable water, fuel and other supplies. The only resource in this world that is in ample supply is weapons and ammunition.

You and I were taken from our homes at 3 years old by a warlord by the name of Khan, who intends to turn us, along with 98 other recruits, into super soldiers. With Khan's private army of super soldiers, he would be unstoppable, thus he would gain the ability to take any and all the resources he desired.

We are now both 18. Along with the other trainees we have endoured years of surgeries, genetic augmentation and brutal training to make us the perfect soldiers. This is not an easy life however, the training has been extremely abusive and the surgeries and experiments have been painful and dangerous. 24 of the original 100 of us have died in the process. This has however, made us stronger, faster and more skilled than any regular human.

Now what happens when you and I get the idea that we've had enough of the abuse? Will we attempt an escape? Start a rebellion? One thing is certain, Khan will not let his precious super soldiers go so easily...

So I will probably play most of the NPC's, this is how the speech will be set up.

"White speech is my character talking"

"Blue speech is one of the other recruits talking, named or unnamed"

"Red speech will be unnamed guards talking"

"orange will be Khan talking"

I'll put more up if nessesary

Last edited by Eljordo on Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith) - Page 5 Empty Re: Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith)

Post by Eljordo Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:03 pm

It was nearly impossible to navigate the streets of primm with the massive crowds of people in the area. Every step was a struggle, you'd either run into somebody or step in filth. This place was a dump. To Jordan's suprise, the crowds got even larger when they entered the market. Jordan tried to turn to Faith, but had to push a couple of people away just to keep her in his line of sight.

"We should be able to find some sort of clothing vendor here"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith) - Page 5 Empty Re: Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith)

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:02 pm

It grew worse as we ventured into the depths of Primm. I kept my eyes ahead, knowing better than to look at anyone for fear of drawing attention. I wanted to stare. I wanted to stare at the filth and the people that were almost just as filthy in some cases. It was a new place, and I was excited; I had survived and now I was in a place I had never been before. Of course, I kept my excitement hidden inside me. It was giddy excitement, so it was easily contained within. I looked up, my eyes having been trailing the ground for a few moments as I pushed past people.
    I grunted quietly, shaking my head as I pushed past more people. I had lost Jordan in the crowds bustling out of and through the market. I sighed, continuing forward to see him trying to push through people to get to me. The rumble of the crowd was loud where we were, so I watched him a moment.
    I simply nodded, giving him a half-hearted smile as I pointed forward. What would become of us then? People around us pushed past us.
    “Pick a direction, sir, anyone will do” I muttered as I closed my eyes a moment.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:08 pm

Jordan approached a stand in the market district, having to push several people out of his way to get there. At the stand was a rather burly looking man, clearly overweight. This was an odd sight, food was very scarce in this place, and to see an overweight man must mean he is pretty wealthy compared to most people here.

"Well aren't you a big one eh?! What can I do yeh for?" He directed towards Jordan.

"We need clothing, food and water." Jordan replied.

The man just chuckled.

"Simple enough, but in these times thats askin' quite a lot! Lets talk creds"

Jordan reached into his pocket and showed the man his credit chit. You could tell that this was a rare sight by the shocked look on his face. The majority of people didn't even own a credit chit.

"I need two sets of whatever clothes I can afford, one for me and one for her" he directed towards Faith.

"Findin' clothes for her shouldn't be a problem, but for someone your size, this ma cost yeh somethin extra" He said with a smug look.

"Just list your damn price" Jordan replied, somewhat frustrated of this man trying to take advantage of him.

"5000 credits for both the outfits, an' ill throw in four bottles of water and ration packs" The cost was emense, normally most people dont see that many credits in their entire lives.

Khan's credit chit had plenty of funds however, might as well use it.

"Alright fine" Jordan said as he scanned his chit. The man looked in amazement, he probably wasn't even expecting him to be able to afford it.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:46 pm

It wasn’t hard to find someone with clothing and food. We were lucky we didn’t have to search the entire market for the items we needed. They began bartering the moment we stepped up it seemed.

He was asking too much. Even I knew that, but Jordan kept his calm and gave him whatever he offered. Khan deserved to get all his money taken. I only sighed silently, forcing myself to not think about anything accept the conversation being had between the two men. I kept silent, letting my leader take control and speak himself. He did it just as he wanted, and didn’t ask for assistance, so I stayed quiet.

The man seemed a little shifty. He seemed dirty and who knows what he did in his spare time. He sometimes would look over to me, a smile spreading wide across his lips that didn’t seem so nice. I shook my head, and turned, looking out into the crowds as they finished their transaction. I turned as I heard a light silence from the two.

“Sir, what if-“ I cut myself off. I wouldn’t speak in front of this man. What if he heard something and reported us? Khan would pay more than 5,000 credits to get us back. I sighed, shaking my head. What if somehow, the man finds out the chit is stolen, and we are wanted? What if something on his computer tells him? Was Khan that smart? I didn’t know. I wanted to ask, but held my tongue.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:43 pm

Jordan could tell Faith had something on her mind, he was almost about to let her speak her mind, but right now wasn't the time. They needed to get away from this store clerk at least, Jordan didn't trust him. He seemed dirty.

The mad handed over the supplies to Jordan with a smug smirk. Jordan just ignored the man and turned to Faith.

"We need to get into these as soon as we are able" He said lightly enough so only Faith could hear.

These uniforms weren't exactly good looking, but the fit at least. They were quite tattered, mostly made from scraps, but at least they would blend in.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:12 pm

A deep breath rose in my chest. The man was chuckling as he stared from me to the provisions to Jordan. I took in a sharp breath before looking back to Jordan. What was I supposed to do? Was I to turn and walk away as if I knew where I was going in this place. I nodded to Jordan a moment before looking back to the man. Maybe he could find us someplace to change.
    I nodded lightly to Jordan before turning to walk past him. I stalked up to the counter, trying to do my best to do what a woman would do when she was trying to be alluring. I didn’t know what he was going to say, or what I was going to actually do. I was just trying to help, really.
    I didn’t look back as I made my way to the counter, a small smile on my lips.
    “Is there anywhere a girl and her friend can change in such a crowded place? I sure don’t like... unwanted eyes looking at me while I change” I gave him a wink, not knowing what the hell I was doing. This was embarrassing, but in the position we were in, it was needed if we were going to become undetected faster.

The smug grin on his lips seemed to grow more apparent as he seemed to have caught the gesture. Whether I was right or not, I didn’t know. This wasn’t something taught when you were in Barracks with men. It was unsafe.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Jordan just stared at Faith. What was she doing? Jordan had seen very little of the outside world, and he has never seen anyone doing what she was doing. She must have known something he didn't however, she seemed to be swaying the shopkeep. The man had a grin from ear to ear.

"S..Sure thing lady, you and your friend can follow me to the change rooms.." He said in a completly different tone.

This was suprising, Faith must have some sort of way with people.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:19 pm

“Thank you” I spoke simply smiling. I watched as he turned and I looked back to Jordan. I giggled quietly, shaking my head. The look on his face showed exactly how confused he was. I sighed quietly, wondering if I had done it right. The man was smiling, which was something that I hadn’t seen before. The girls always talked about how they would swoon a man in the Barracks. They would sway their hips or wink in a way that we had never been taught. Of course, the male was weak, he saw the temptation and tried take it, and eventually, the two would be caught and removed from the group.

I turned, walking around the small counter to walk to the back where the man had disappeared to. I looked back to Jordan, the smile turning into a smirk as I waved him over.
    “C’mon Sir” I gave him a look that I hoped meant, ‘Be ready’ because there was no way to know if we could trust this man or not.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:59 am

Jordan was almost finished putting on his new ratty piece of clothing. there wasn't much room to actually change in there, these "Changing rooms" were no more than a few rounded curtains. Faith was in the change room next to him, he was basically just waiting on her o finish changing. Something was intriguing, he could faintly hear a conversation outside.

"Yeah, there in the change rooms" the clerk told an unknown person.

A quick clicking of several guns could be heard, he sold them out.

Jordan quickly leaped through his change room and tackled Faith to the ground as bullets ripped the change rooms apart.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:27 am

It wasn’t hard to change into the one bit of cloth that had been bought for me. I took in a deep breath, buttoning up the front of the dress [http://www.polyvore.com/am_alpha_omega/set?id=37908846] It actually fit well, or maybe even too perfect. It rode my curves, making me look womanly, unlike most of the outfits we got back at base.

I then heard the whipping of cloth and I was tackled to the ground. I grunted and heard the sounds of gunshot. Of course, we always had to run. I shook my head, taking in a deep, shaky breath as I looked to Jordan for instructions.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:52 pm

Jordan rolls off of Faith in a hurry, keeping his head down. Bullets still smacked the wall above them.

"Move Faith!" Jordan said in a rush.

Jordan began to crawl away behind the nearest wall, It would appear that the shooter still thought that they were in the change rooms, so they would have to scatter, fast.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:08 pm

This was bullshit. The moment we think we’re safe, we get shot at. I gritted my teeth, shaking my head as I crawled, quickly, to the left, then forwards, toward the wall that was to the left. I remembered seeing it when we came in. I didn’t look for Jordan like I should have, just crawled for dear life to the left in hopes of finding that damn wall that would save my life.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:30 pm

The bullets stopped for a moment. Perhaps the shooter believed they were dead.. Either way they had to move, fast. They had their supplies, it was time to leave Primm before this got worse. Jordan signaled Faith to follow him.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:47 pm

I followed him, quickly, silently, as fast as I could as the bullets stopped. I wasn’t breathing. Every moment I didn’t breath, didn’t think. I was acting on instinct, fight or flight, I was definitely flying. I watched Jordan’s feet as we crawled. Would we be on our stomachs a lot now? Running from these damn people?
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:22 pm

Jordan heard from behind him.

"They're gone! You said they were in the change rooms!"

The shooter seemed to be angry

"I...I swear! They were in there just a second ago!" The shopkeep plead.

A quick gunshot was heard, it was clear that the shooter killed the shopkeeper. Jordan turned to Faith.

"We need to scatter, you take the left wing, I take the right. I'll meet you at the north end of the city"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:02 pm

I was there, in the moment. Adrenaline pumping, instincts from childhood setting their course. I didn't speak, the natural speed i was on didn't allow me to. It was just another thing that had been beaten into me.

He gave orders, my body the sound of gunshot that still seemed to echo in my ears. I nodded. Looking to my flanks a moment.
    "yes, sir" the words barely passed through my lips before i shot off. A good this about being weightless compared to my other comrades was I could get away silently. i didn't look back, i simply ran. I didn't even know if i was going the right way or if the man saw me slip off, but i was gone.

The dress was shorter than normal, coming up a few inches above my knees. It was tight fitting,making me look curvatious, something was wasn't ever.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:40 am

Jordan splits off from Faith and makes his way into the crowded streets. He begins to make his way to the north end of town, hopefully he could avoid detection in this massive crowd of people. He slowly makes his way forward, gently shoving people out of his way, when three men with machine guns could be seen about a hundred yards behind him.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:02 pm

They weren't afraid of showing weaponry in public. They didn't see me, but I saw them. I stopped running after I got out of sight. I was walking slow, looking as if I was somewhat normal. A girl wearing stockings that looked as if they were made of fishnet in cobalt. It didn't seem abnormal as others passed me by as if I was nothing.

My head was clear, but something happened, something changed.a hand grasp around my waist. There was a quiet chuckle as I pulled a hand out and down to strike. The hand was grasp.

"looks like I get a little fun tonight" the words were poison. The grip, it was too strong. It wasn't an average civilian. I turned to meet the face of a guard. You could tell by his attire, which I knew easily to be khans. I shook my head, feeling a hand on my thigh.
    "c'mon bitch, we've got to get you back to khan." the hand on my leg fell as I turned, pulling myself away from him. I spit on him before turning to run away.

I bolted, my smaller body giving me a small advantage in distance. I was shaking, running as hard as I could. I coughed as I ran, feeling the hard feet landing on the ground behind me. I had to loose him before I made it to Jordan.

I shook my head, cutting off to the right into a smaller pathway. He was right behind me. I turned, watching as the scenery changed even more. It seemed more in shambles than before. I pulled another sharp left into another alleyway. I saw a share of glass on the ground. I took my chance, turned, and stopped. I'd have to kill before I could go do Jordan.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:18 pm

OOC: Sorry for the wait Faith, college workload :S

BIC: Jordan began to quicken his pace to try and keep ahead of the guards, but t=it was hard with this crowd of people. He could hear raised voices from behind him.

"We'll never find them in this crowd, Open fire men! Chances are if we shoot into the crowd were bound to hit them."

This horrified Jordan. Then, without warning, multiple automatic gunshots could be heard, along with screams. The crowd began to push forward in panic, bringing Jordan with it. Random civilians were being picked off as bullets whizzed into the crowd.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:45 am

There was blood everywhere. The gore was something that I had been greeted with many times. His body was placed in a nice pile, each piece. The pile was small, which allowed for it to be hidden by eyes that might just look over by accident. You had to be looking intently to determine exactly what kind of body lay in front of you. Something I liked about the method; the body was unrecognizable. I didn’t have to dismantle the body, but it allowed for faster decomposition and was more gruesome. This was something I wanted for the man that had spit names at me that weren’t for women like me. It was a disrespectful death, and it was his fault; He should have known better.
    Khan would have been proud, and when he men find this body he’ll know who killed such a man. I had it down pat; Phalanges lying hidden under ribbons of cloth, blood, organs and skin. He was strong, yes, but lacked the whit to use his power. That was his downfall; that’s what killed him.

I turned, letting the shard of glass fall from my hand; all with a simple weapon. My hand was of course cut to hell and back, but I didn’t care. I was pumped up on Adrenaline from such a kill. I wasn’t allowed a kill like that since I was young. I wasn’t allowed such kills since I was learning the trade.

I smiled, shaking my head as I looked at the building. Getting a look at everything from above would be easier, and maybe I could hide. The men would be searching the crowds for us, not the rooftops. It would also allow for easier sight of the Commander. I did exactly what I needed. I straightened my dress before using the holes in the brick and stone as a step-ladder onto the roof.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:08 pm