Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Murdoch
Eljordo
6 posters

Scion- Godlike Roleplay (Never too late to join)

Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Read Me Scion- Godlike Roleplay (Never too late to join)

Post by Eljordo Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Millions of years ago, gigantic beings of terrible power- the titans- created the universe. They were all powerful and all knowing, ruling the galaxy for eons. Their children, the gods, waged a great war against their predissesors. The war lasted for thousands of years, until at last the gods prevailed against the Titans, sealing them away into the deepest dungeons of the universe, never to be released again.

But the gods are getting older. They are far from their former glory. Their children, the Scion, live among the mortals, completly unaware of their devine parents. Until now.

Modern day earth. You lived your entire life, completly unaware that one of your parents was indeed, a god of myth and legend. You are one of many children the gods have bore, but you, unlike your predicessors, have a role to play in shaping the future.

Finally, after eons of torement, the Titan's have escaped their prison among the stars. They come with a vengance, seeking to end the rule of the gods that defeated them all those years ago. Ragnarok, aka the end of days, has come.

The gods are not as powerful as they once were, and for the first time ever, they turn to us, the Scions, for aid.

GODS

GREEK GODS:

ZEUS, KING OF THE GODS
    POSEIDON, GOD OF THE SEA- SCION DANNY
    HADES, GOD OF THE UNDERWORLD
    ARES, GOD OF WAR- SCION BRANDON
    ATHENA, GODESS OF WAR
    APHRODITE, GODESS OF BEAUTY
    APOLLO, GOD OF THE SUN
    ARTEMIS, GODESS OF THE HUNT- SCION MERCY
    HEPHAESTUS, GOD OF THE FORGE
    LYSSA, GODESS OF RAGE AND FRENZY- SCION MURDOCH

NORSE GODS:

ODIN, ALLFATHER OF THE GODS
    THOR, GOD OF THUNDER- SCION ELJORDO
    LOKI, GOD OF TRICKERY AND MAGIC
    TYR, GOD OF JUSTICE- SCION BANATHER
    VIDARR, GOD OF VENGANCE

EGYPTIAN GODS:

THOTH, GOD OF WISDOM- SCION MURDOCH

QUICK PLAYER REFERENCE:

Eljordo (Alrekr)-Thor
    Banather (Tyrell)-Tyr
    Danny (Jason)-Poseidon
    Mercy (Mercy)-Artemis
    Murdoch (Soren & Tyron)- Thoth & Lyssa
    Brandon (Teres) -Ares

NOTE: I gave permission for Murdoch to play two characters, It will be beneficial to the plot later on.

NOTE: If there is a god i haven't listed you want, just ask.

RULES OF THIS RP: You MUST include in your bio what god is your parent and how you found out. Each Scion is phisically superior to the average man, naturally, but they are also given one power or artefact that is unique to your god. Only one person per god please. No god modding.

Last edited by Eljordo on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:10 pm; edited 10 times in total
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Read Me Re: Scion- Godlike Roleplay (Never too late to join)

Post by Eljordo Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:47 pm

Alrekr turns to Jason.

"Well, all I know is that the Titan's have escaped. The gods, aka our parents, are at war, were just caught in the middle of this shitstorm."

He continues to walk, then stops himself.

"So are you guys going to help or not?"
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:52 pm

I hesitate for a moment, and with a small nudge of Dakota's cold nose against the palm of my hand I nod, "Coming." I say, grabbing my bow and walking forward to catch up with them.
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Tyrell clenched and unclenched his right hand a few times. It always seemed to do that after he used his powers. He'd always seen it as a link to the fact that his father sacrificed his right hand to trap the wolf Fenris.

"My father told me that one day I would be one of few capable of protecting the world, although he didn't say from what. Best guess, he knew something like this was going to happen, and wanted me to do anything I could to help. I'm in."

He began to walk with the others. Although he put on the calm exterior, he couldn't shake a bit of the uneasiness that came with the situation. The Titans were free, and from his knowledge of mythologies (which he'd always found intriguing) he knew that the world was walking a very fine line between survival and chaos.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:25 pm

The Titian are free? That wasn't a good thing, even Jason, who didn't know much about mythology, knew that. He felt the warmth of his tattoo, and it started to glow a bit. "Anything to help my father," Jason said confidently. "I'm in. I'll do whatever you need me to," he to the son of Thor and followed him. Jason, though he didn't exactly know his father, would die for him. They all would with the choice they made.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:19 am

Soren regards the group critically. Nobody has decided to look up at the building, not even in a cursory checking of the perimeter. However, their current discussion appears to be one of rather large import, and they all begin to move off together. It appears that whatever they were trying to decide, they've decided...and that they're going to leave without spotting him. Well...there goes the mysterious entrance. The best that can be hoped for is a dramatic one, now.
    "Tyron," Soren says quietly, and then says no more. Tyron nods; he understands.
    "'bout time," he mutters, moving to the edge of the building. Before Soren can stop him, he's stepped off and is hurtling towards the floor. Soren rolls his eyes; he never goes for the easy option, does he? He knows what's happened; he's hit the floor, knee bent, and is even now probably straightening up and waiting for Soren. Well...he's never been one for subtlety.

Soren also steps off of the edge of the building, but he uses his magic to slow his descent to a gradual one, so that he's more floating than falling. He descends the stories of the buildings, and gently touches down on the floor beside Tyron. "Show off..." mutters Tyron, and Soren has to resist the urge to chuckle again. Together, they begin to walk over to the small group, heading in the opposite direction.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:11 am

Dakota's head turns and he nudges my hand and I turn to look at what he was seeing.

I notice two others and I chew on my lip, "Hello..." I say, cautiously, my hand gripping on my bow a bit, were they a friend to us, or a foe...
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:47 am

ooc - hey guys. I'm going to be up north all weekend for a S.A.C retreat, so I won't be able to post until Monday.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:15 am

Sorry, Mercy...I'm waiting for some of the others to post as well. Very Happy
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:57 pm

ooc: Murdoch, both me and Jordo were waiting for you to respond to Mercy's post
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Ooc: Ah...I was waiting for more people to post the noticing of the characters XD Well, this is awkward, isn't it? XD
    And how come you guys get the awesome new buttons and I don't? D:

IC:

The girl with the large dog- it looks more like a wolf to Soren, but you get dogs like that- is the first to notice them, and turns to them with her bow at the ready. Wise girl, Soren thinks appraisingly, eyeing the weapon. If she decided to attack, she would need...three, maybe four seconds to draw her arrow, raise the bow, aim and fire...more than enough time for him to bark out the barrier spell. It would buy him some time, even if the barrier was destroyed by the arrow, and time is all Tyron needs to take out the wolf and move on to the girl. The others in the group might be an issue if it came to it, though, so maybe it's an idea to not let it devolve into a fight. He could probably delay them with a barrier spell, and then focus some fireballs or lightning or something on them, or let Tyron have a go at them. They're just out of a fight whereas Soren and Tyron are fresh...but, again, it would be best not to let it get that far. After all, they are here to help them, not hurt them.

Soren stops a few metres away from the group, and Tyron takes up position slightly closer and slightly in front of Soren. It isn't obstructing Soren from the group, but the message is clear; "you want to try something with Soren, you have to get past me." Soren himself twists his head to the side in a side-nod, a small half smile playing across his face. "Hello," he says back, keeping his hands by his sides. "You're the Scions with the mission," It's a statement, not a question. "I saw you fighting. You're good."
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:16 pm

Alrekr looks at the larger man, he looked very threatening. He gave off the vibe of 'I dare you to try something'. Alrekr just scoffed.

"Calm down bodyguard, I wont attack unless you give me a reason to."

he addresses the smaller of the two men, he seemed a lot less threatening. No wonder he was hanging around the other man, he almost seemed weak, but there was something about him. Alrekr couldn't put his thumb on it yet.

"And who might you be?"
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:21 pm

"Yes... We are the Scions." I say cautiously, "What business do you have with this?"

Son of Lyssa. Dakota says to me and I nod, a flash in my mind... Lyssa: God of rage and frenzy. I lower my weapon in a sign of respect.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:22 pm

Jason turns around with the group revealing two men standing not so far away from the group. His body remained in a neutral position, his face having a curious look upon it. The two men, Jason noticed, seemed to be almost complete opposites of each other. One calm and defensive, the other rigid and offensive. Jason didn't know them, so he couldn't tell how well they worked together, but they seemed to be travelling together, so they must tolerate each other at least.

"Thanks," Jason smiled, his confused face moving from a gentle smile. "First time for everything right?" Jason smiled at his own joke. He walked over to them, an arms distance length away from the larger man. "I'm Jason, son of Poseidon. Nice to meet you both."
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Soren has to suppress a sigh; although it might be meant in a non-provocative way, that 'bodyguard' comment will likely have Tyron bristling, and indeed it is. He is rather quick to anger at times, and if it weren't for Soren, Tyron would have been in about double the amount of fights they've been in in this journey of theirs...although, it's hardly his fault. He gets it from his mother- it comes with the perks- so all he really needs is somebody to reign him in occasionally, and that duty has fallen to Soren. It's a fair trade, all things considered; Tyron keeps an eye on Soren and provides a distraction, and Soren keeps Tyron in check and does the thinking. Tyron isn't stupid...he just doesn't think things through all the time. Tyrons set to his jaw suggests that he's gritting his teeth, and Soren mentally applauds him; he is keeping his temper in check nicely.

As for the man who made the bodyguard comment, Soren cannot say...the initial comment seems ill-advised, so perhaps he is the kind of man to run his mouth without thinking about the consequences. Perhaps he does, and he just doesn't care; he seems sure of himself, and the way he analysed Tyron first and gave Soren the briefest of glances before speaking suggests that he goes on appearances first...a dangerous philosophy to go by. In the world of Magic and Mythology, things are very rarely as simple as they appear. But considering their position, Soren is unlikely to reveal that to him...for now, his abilities must remain a secret, at least until he knows that he can trust them. If it turns out he can't, he might need that extra edge that surprise can give him. It doesn't matter how many there are; if you can spring something unexpected on them, you could easily win.

The girl with the wolf seems far more intelligent, at least in a cautious sense; she has her weapon at the ready, which is sensible, but not in a pose that is threatening...more defensive than aggressive. She appears to choose her words carefully, and makes sure to stay out of range of the weapons she is aware of. A very clever girl, and the one he has to keep an eye on if things go pear shaped. As for 'Jason,' Soren isn't sure. He appears friendly enough, and seems to want to make as many friends as possible...and that's the kind of person you may want to beware. Some people are like that...they come at you sideways. Sidle up and smile, then hit you where it hurts...but, for the moment at least, Soren is willing to take him on face value. After his studying gaze has picked at each of them, he steps up beside Tyron, and puts his hand on his shoulder. Tyron looks at him. Soren nods, and Tyron lowers his sword, grunting quietly.

"You will have to forgive my companion," he puts extra emphasis on the word companion, "But he is offended easily." If the first Scion is as intelligent as he thinks he is, he will pick up on the hint; be careful what you say. "We intend to join your group...you are the ones questing to defeat the Titans, correct?"
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:16 pm

"Yes." I answer his question,looking at the others, quietly surveying, listening for any suspicious movements in the earth. Something was stirring, I could feel it. Dakota shifts, keeping his dark eyes alert.

Jason takes a more friendly approach than me. I flick the hair out of my eyes and my fingers tighten and loosen on my bow.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:25 pm

"I meant no offense, and I guess you could say we are that group" Alrekr speaks up.

Alrekr could feel Mjolnir trying to take over, trying to tell him something. Mjolnir seemed to react when faced with the smaller man, perhaps there is more to him than first thought. He doesn't look like a fighter on the outside, but he seemed intelligent enough. A spellcaster? perhaps, but for now Alrekr would just have to keep a watchful eye on him.

"To be completely honest, we all just met. Taking down the titans is the main goal, but we lack direction thus far. I was heading to the roof of a nearby building, I need to contact my dad. Oh, by the way, I'm Thor's kid, who's bastard might you be?"
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:14 pm

Again, a short answer from the girl...she is giving them as little information as possible. Smart, considering that she doesn't know who they are; they could be anybody, attempting to gather information...at the best, offer an exchange; show me yours, I'll show you mine kind of deal. It won't take care of the fact that they could easily be lying, but it goes a little way to evening it up...if you find out what story they're telling, you can look for inconsistencies later on. But these people seem honest enough...almost foolishly so. No matter; hopefully, Soren can guide them towards the right lies to tell and when to tell them. Lies can save lives that truths would lose.
    The other man- the less friendly one- immediately tries to backpedal from his remark, but it's too late. Tyron won't forget that 'bodyguard' remark any time soon...he's got something to prove now. But the Son of Thor seems to be just like his father; direct, and to the point. He might have picked up on the subtle hint, but lacks the subtlety himself not to mention it. In fact, with Tyron, apologising is one of the worst things you can do; it will just make him think that you're easily cowed.

The question he asks is perfectly reasonable, seeing as how they've told him who they are the children of- well, two of them have, at least...the girl has been tight-lipped about it, and he doesn't blame her- and it's a very basic but effective 'get to know you' tool. A faint smile plays across his lips. "My friend here is Tyron-" Tyron inclines his head silently "-Son of Lyssa." Tyron could have introduced himself, but they both agreed that it might be better if they think Tyron slow-witted at first, until they got to know the group, at which point he would start to 'open up'. As for Soren, well...his magical talents must stay a secret for now, but he needs a licence to use some abilities, or they will get suspicious...perhaps a minor God for him, then. Just until the time is right to reveal himself. It will cause a lot of distrust later on, but needs must.
    "My name is Soren, son of Asclepius, Greek God of Medicine and Healing. Pleased to make your acquaintance." He sketches a rough bow. "As for where to go next...I might be able to help with that, as a token of Good Faith; I believe the first order of business would be to attempt to find some way of fighting The Titans...there is no use knowing where they are if you cannot fight them." He smiles again; it's obvious enough to think of, of course, but finding the means is far, far more difficult than simply knowing of them.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:42 pm

I nod, "It's nice to meet you..." I pause, "We should probably be on our way. The titans won't wait forever." I say, looking down and over my shoulder, then back towards the group.
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:29 am

ooc: Sorry I haven't responded lately, been busy with some stuff, and it slipped me mind.

bic: Tyrell finished sizing up the new pair. He'd always had a habit of watching and listening, before opening his mouth to speak. It let him gauge the character of a person, before they could react to his own character. He'd also been focusing on trying to tell if these two were being truthful. For most of the exchange, nothing really caught his attention, until near the end. As soon as the smaller man introduced himself as Soren, and the son of Asclepius, Ty noticed something odd about it. Not so much as when he'd be in court, and almost see a lie, but more like... he felt it this time. Something about that sentence was not true, but he couldn't tell what.

"Pleased to meet you both, my name is Tyrell." he said, offering a handshake to the pair. He decided not to tell them his heritage, until he knew them a bit better.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:29 am

Sorry, are you waiting for me again? Hard to tell. Very Happy
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:20 pm

ooc: I'm just waiting on anyone to post. Me and Jordo were both busy all day yesterday, so he couldn't then
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:15 pm

Jason's smile faded slowly as he reclined his hand. Neither of them seemed to want to shake, so he laughed awkwardly at his reaction and took a few steps back towards his original position. He retained his friendly aura, because that was the type of person Jason was most of the time, friendly. He asked himself if he was being too lighthearted about this situation, but Jason wasn't sure how to feel or react to all of this. It was enough shock to find out his father was Poseidon, but all this fighting and mythology... it was a tough situation of adjust too.

As the two newest men spoke, Jason drifted off momentarily. His gaze looked into the reflective view of an apartment window. Without thinking, Jason grabbed his left arm as it burned again. Poseidon was still in battle, but he couldn't tell if they were winning or losing. He didn't like the feeling.

"To fight them?" he repeated quietly before looking back at the group. He never really thought about actually fighting the Titans in detail. He listened intently as to their next move, or a suggestion at least.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:57 am

Soren watches intently at the different group dynamics. The girl, as he thought, says little enough, though he does not think that it is through a lack of intelligence; rather, a sign of it. Never say too much, or it could come back to bite you in the ass later. So too, must you never act or speak in anger or rage; that can be just as dangerous.
    The male, Tyrell, seems even more reserved than the rest of them. Thus far, he has offered only his name...and there's something else. Anybody else would have missed it easily, but not Soren; Soren has become adept at reading faces and reactions for basic feelings, and this one does not believe them...what he does not believe is impossible to know, but if he had to guess, he would suppose that he does not believe the lie, which marks him as the Son of a Law or Truth God...that will not be problematic, though. Now that he knows, he can shield his lies from his perception...of course, he doesn't intend to lie that much, so that is a moot point.

The friendlier of the group looks slightly put out that they did not shake his hand...it's a shame, but intelligent. Soren has no clue what this mans alternate motives could be, so he would rather hold off on the touching until he has gotten to know them. Still...maybe it's better to not offend them.
    Tyron, however, appears to have no such qualms. He snorts derisively, looking at the man critically. "Well obviously," he says a little contemptuously, "What did you think we were going to do? Go up and cuddle them?"
    Soren looks at Tyron sharply, and Tyron shrugs. It's a slightly apologetic move, but only slightly. Soren picks up where he left off.
    "Once again, I apologise for my companion," he says amicably, "But I believe that..." it occurs to him that he does not know the girls name. "...I am sorry, it appears that I did not receive your name," he says to the girl, "But in any case, I do believe that you are right. The sooner we get moving, the better. Time is of the essence here."
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:08 pm

ooc: Ares. Bio shortly.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:14 pm

Name: Teres Galford

Sex: Male

Son of: Ares, God of War

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 185

Current occupation: MMA Fighter

Sexuality: Straight

Born in: Sydney, Austrailia

Hair: White in color. Usually have it spiked up, it flows back a bit.

Eyes: Very pale blue; almost white. They turn bright orange when I get any rush of adreniline.

Physique: Very "in shape". Muscules in places that probably shouldn't be nessicary. From fighting most my life, growing up.

Top: Red, ribbed tank top. Black, open vest.
    Hands: Black, fingerless gloves.
    Bottom: Grey, ripped jeans. More fitting than baggy.
    Shoes: Black and white Nike Free's. Makes it easier to run whenever nessicary.

Personality: Brash when in conversation. Likes to take command in fights. Is known to get physical with people who he thinks are "in between him and his goal." But for the most part I stay to myself. Believing actions speak louder than words.

History: Growing up, I was pretty small for the most part, causing me to obviously get picked on constantly. I learned to defend myself at an early age, but my mom and I moved around alot. So word never got around. Ha. New school, new group of people to fight.

I met my father on my 18th birthday. He came to me that night. Explaining who he was and who I was. I was born at the end of March, but I never thought it was going to be that much of signifigance. He then, burned the tattoo of a flame over my heart. Giving me the powers of short distance teleportation; that I could only use every so often. Increased strength, increased agility, slight self healing, and pyrokinesis. He then, gave me a set of steel knuckles that are weightless to me, but to anyone else they would weigh an almost infinite amount. He said I can also use these to bend and create objects or weapons out of fire. The knuckles becoming the handle.
    After this he explained the upcoming Ragnorak and why he was giving me these abilities and such, before leaving. I joined the MMA shortly after. Now always having an itching urge to fight, battle, to war.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:10 am