Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Murdoch
Eljordo
6 posters

Scion- Godlike Roleplay (Never too late to join)

Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Read Me Scion- Godlike Roleplay (Never too late to join)

Post by Eljordo Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Millions of years ago, gigantic beings of terrible power- the titans- created the universe. They were all powerful and all knowing, ruling the galaxy for eons. Their children, the gods, waged a great war against their predissesors. The war lasted for thousands of years, until at last the gods prevailed against the Titans, sealing them away into the deepest dungeons of the universe, never to be released again.

But the gods are getting older. They are far from their former glory. Their children, the Scion, live among the mortals, completly unaware of their devine parents. Until now.

Modern day earth. You lived your entire life, completly unaware that one of your parents was indeed, a god of myth and legend. You are one of many children the gods have bore, but you, unlike your predicessors, have a role to play in shaping the future.

Finally, after eons of torement, the Titan's have escaped their prison among the stars. They come with a vengance, seeking to end the rule of the gods that defeated them all those years ago. Ragnarok, aka the end of days, has come.

The gods are not as powerful as they once were, and for the first time ever, they turn to us, the Scions, for aid.

GODS

GREEK GODS:

ZEUS, KING OF THE GODS
    POSEIDON, GOD OF THE SEA- SCION DANNY
    HADES, GOD OF THE UNDERWORLD
    ARES, GOD OF WAR- SCION BRANDON
    ATHENA, GODESS OF WAR
    APHRODITE, GODESS OF BEAUTY
    APOLLO, GOD OF THE SUN
    ARTEMIS, GODESS OF THE HUNT- SCION MERCY
    HEPHAESTUS, GOD OF THE FORGE
    LYSSA, GODESS OF RAGE AND FRENZY- SCION MURDOCH

NORSE GODS:

ODIN, ALLFATHER OF THE GODS
    THOR, GOD OF THUNDER- SCION ELJORDO
    LOKI, GOD OF TRICKERY AND MAGIC
    TYR, GOD OF JUSTICE- SCION BANATHER
    VIDARR, GOD OF VENGANCE

EGYPTIAN GODS:

THOTH, GOD OF WISDOM- SCION MURDOCH

QUICK PLAYER REFERENCE:

Eljordo (Alrekr)-Thor
    Banather (Tyrell)-Tyr
    Danny (Jason)-Poseidon
    Mercy (Mercy)-Artemis
    Murdoch (Soren & Tyron)- Thoth & Lyssa
    Brandon (Teres) -Ares

NOTE: I gave permission for Murdoch to play two characters, It will be beneficial to the plot later on.

NOTE: If there is a god i haven't listed you want, just ask.

RULES OF THIS RP: You MUST include in your bio what god is your parent and how you found out. Each Scion is phisically superior to the average man, naturally, but they are also given one power or artefact that is unique to your god. Only one person per god please. No god modding.

Last edited by Eljordo on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:10 pm; edited 10 times in total
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Re: Scion- Godlike Roleplay (Never too late to join)

Post by Mercy Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:33 am

"Mercy," I say in response to the man, "Daughter of Artemis." I turn, motioning for the rest to follow, "The titans aren't going to wait forever... If we don't find them first... They will find us."
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:31 am

Alrekr says nothing and turns away. He begins to walk.

"I need to contact my father, If we are going to face the titan's I at least want to know where to look"
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:00 am

Soren raises an eyebrow as the Son of Thor begins to walk away, insisting that he has to speak to his father. He believes that his father knows where to go? Really? If his father knew where to go and what to get, they wouldn't have asked the Scions to do it for them, now would they? Asking his father could turn out to be an enormous waste of time...why don't they just go ask the Oracle, or The Fates? They might answer in riddles, but at least they know what they're riddling about. It's a far better idea than simply asking Thor, who likely knows little more than they do.
    "Why are you asking your father?" Soren asks as he follows the group, "If The Gods knew what they needed and where to get it, they wouldn't need us, would they? Maybe a better bet would be The Fates, or The Oracle...they're who we need to talk to." Tyron nods his head in agreement, though he doesn't say anything. He's following Soren's instructions now, isn't he? Oh well, at least he's not losing his temper and going apeshit on everybody. Yet, that is. Soren does like Tyron a great deal, but his temper can sometimes get them into trouble. There was that time with the Syrens...but that was a while ago. This is now.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:39 pm

ooc: Let's say that I'm a little farther up the street from you all...since it would be kind of weird for me to just run up to the group.

bic: "Ha Ha Ha!" My bloodthirsty laugh could probably be heard a few blocks away from here. Blood covered my fists, the warm, red liquid continuing up my arms to almost my elbows.

I got a running start, pushing a couple of the fleeing citizens out of my way. A harpie was diving through the sky, thinking it had more of an advantage on me with flight. As did the previous six that I had already destroyed. Once I made it to the street, there was a parked movers truck, I sprinted to it and pushed off the ground. Leaping up and grasping the top. Allowing my, now, increased strength to dent it in a few inches for a better hold. I pulled myself up and took off. Putting as much of my energy as I could into my legs. I met the fiend in mid-air. We crashed together and I wrapped my arms around it. Twisting us, so it would be first to meet the ground. I tucked up my kees and released my grip just before smashing back into the asphault. Making quite an indentataion in the earth. I stood slowly from it's crushed body while a sly grin creeped across my face. It was small and puny. I spat on it's dead and still twitching body.

I looked up, my grin enlarging before yelling at the sky. "This is all you have?! This is all you send to defeat the mighty son of Ares! The God of War?!"

A flash of light caught my attention and I glanced to my left. A man was floating and shooting lightning everywhere. Hmmm. Son of Zeus I suppose. I began walking in that direction, possibly having him by my side, we could destroy these worthless Titans together.

But, just as I began walking, I was lifted from the ground. I could feel something stabbing into my shoulders. But, before I could act, I was released and launched into a building. Crashing through a couple walls and glass windows before coming to a slow halt and being able to come to my feet. I regained my balance and wiped the blood from the corner of my mouth. Forgetting I already had bloody arms, so I actually ended up wiping more blood across my face. I rolled my shoulders and cracked my neck. Some of the glass peices began to fall as the small scratches and punctures began to heal. But that would be it until the next day. I slipped my hands into my pockets, pulling out my now eqiupped steel knuckles that my father gave me. I let out a roar that even shook ME to my core. I then hopped slightly as I began my run back outside. I leapt once hitting the side walk, my right fist leading myself through the air. It became engulfed in flames just a few moments before meeting with the waiting harpie. It passed straight through it. Cutting in half. I landed back on the road. Sliding to slow halt. My fists now smoking. I noticed a weakned harpie crawling on the ground. I smiled at it. Clinging to life as much as it could. It clearly would never become a threat to anyone...even if it did fully recover.
    I made my way to the pitful beast and slipped my left steel back into my pocket. Once I made it to the poor thing, I couched and flipped it onto its back. My bright orange eyes peering into the blackness of it's. I pulled my right fist back and let it loose. Over and over. Repeatedly smashing into it's skull. Blood began splattering everywhere.

I loved the rush. The blood. I loved everything that came along with fighting, battle, war. Things that any regular human would become scared mentally from. I saw as a perk. I gained pure ecstacy.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:59 pm

Ooc: We were going to go to the sisters of fate eventually Murdoch, but I guess this speeds things along lol Razz

BIC: Alrekr just chuckles at the man.

"That would be all and well, but I don't exactly have a map to find the sisters of fate kid"

He turns to face the group.

"So unless you personally know how to reach the sisters of fate, Im going to contact Thor. I'll be sure to ask him when I see him." he says with a hint of sarcasm.

He means no offense, the sisters are probably the ones to see right now, he just doesn't know how to reach them.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:13 pm

ooc: I know...I just thought that Soren would think of it. Very Happy

IC:

Soren pauses, then tilts his head in acceptance. In truth, he hadn't thought of that...he has to stop bulling ahead, like he knows best; it could easily come back to bite him in the ass later. It's something to remember later...although, just for that 'kid' remark, he is not about to admit his mistake. A little proud, true, but the fact that the other Scion probably did not think about The Fates at all and is not admitting to that fact is slightly annoying. Tyron is visibly bristling a little at the condescending tone, but Soren puts a calming hand on his shoulder, and when Tyron looks at him quizzically, he shakes his head almost imperceptibly. Tyron looks unhappy, but holds his tongue. Soren offers a slight smile, before withdrawing his hand.
    He frowns suddenly, though...there's something...off now. Like there's somebody else, with a large amount of power, or having a lot of power thrown at them...he shakes his head, resuming his walk. He'll find out eventually, no doubt.
    "Be on your toes," he murmurs to Tyron, "Something is a little...off..." Tyron nods, and his constant surveillance of the area increases, if that were even possible.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:27 pm

Jason stood between the two, or three. His head moved back and forth between them. "The Fates..." he mutter to himself. They were moving a mile a minute, and it was hard for Jason to keep up. Back in Ireland, no one he knew spoke of this Greek mythology, and when he moved to America as an university student, things didn't change much. Jason was a great fighter -even better since Poseidon presented himself- but he was at a major disadvantage from everyone else it seemed. He had basic, at best, knowledge of Greek myths. He tried to learn a bit more after learning his father's identify, but still, his knowledge was limited, and he didn't like it.

"Perhaps the Oracel could lead us to the Fates? I mean, perhaps it would be easier on Thor, seeing as how he is in battle. Just a thought..." he was voice wasn't as powerful as the others. He felt the need to input however, because he didn't want to be just a silent soldier.
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:36 pm

"That's assuming we know where the Oracle is, too. Our best bet is to speak to someone who could set us on the right path, and right now the only one we've come up with is Thor. If he's too busy fighting, he simply won't answer, and then we'll just find another way to figure things out."

Tyrell kept moving along with the others. The pain in his right hand had subsided finally, and he was able to think more clearly. Speaking to a God was probably the best chance they had at finding out what they needed to do. He certainly didn't know of any way to get ahold of his father Tyr, so following this Alrekr guy seemed as good of an idea as any.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:23 pm

I smirk. Ah... The Fates... I had met them a few times, not in person. In my dreams of course.

Dakota chuckles, This will be an interesting visit.

"You know The Fates, personally?" I ask, confused.

What do you expect, Mercy? Dakota retorts, his dark eyes turning to me.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:21 pm

OOC: Sorry for the wait guys, college workload :S

BIC: Alrekr was re leaved that they at least had a plan now. He turned to face the group.

"We need to get up high so that I can call my father, Im not going to lie, Im not a local. Wheres the highest place in the city?"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:28 pm

ooc - just going to give a random place here.

bic - "Highest place. That will be the Sklyer Building," Jason spoke to Alrekr but directed it to everyone. "It's a hotel, just a couple years old. It was built as a large tourist attraction. Pools, arcades, paintball arena, resturant, you name it. Top of the building is the observation deck. Nice to star gazing." Jason stopped, knowing he was rambling. "That would be the highest point. People are constantly on the deck though, so flying up might concern the public," he added. Jason didn't speak much afterwards, but he's always willing to speak.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:53 pm

ooc: Ok... no one saw me I guess haha. I'll just come to you then instead... o.o

bic: I stood, slowly, from the body that, only moments ago, had a recognizable shape. My vision was a bit blury. Either because of the rage I went into or because there was blood splattered across my face. I wasn't sure. I didn't really care. My vision was clearing up now anyway.

I looked to my left. Back to where I saw the son of Zeus earlier. He was now very much closer. And there was a group with him. Others like us I'm assuming. I began to make my way towards them, blowing the hair out of my face. Wishing it would return to it's natural position. I would have just ran my hand through my hair, but I would prefer not to get blood in it.

I began to make my way to them. I glanced to my rear to see the building I flew through. Skler Inc. Hm. Never heard of them...
    As I got closer I guessed they could either see me or hear me by now. I called out; my Austrailian accent becoming clear. "Ey! Mates! Ovah ere!" I gave a bit of a wave to seem a bit more friendly as I yelled at them.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:15 pm

"Who might you be?" I ask to the man who just came in [Brandon].
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:10 pm

The first one to address me was the only girl in the group. A large wolf was pressed close to her. A bow in her hand. She seemed pretty confidant.
    "Who am I, you ask?" My palms turned face up and I spread my arms apart. Making my blood covered body more apparent. "I'm Teres! Son of Ares." A small grin appeared on my face as I gave her a once-over before looking to the rest of the group. The only imeidiate threat I saw was a tall guy. Red hair. Pretty muscular. He seemed kind of stand offish. Like he could handle himself if anyone tried to mess with him. I let out a soft chuckle in his direction. The best people to fight.
    I directed my next statement to the entire group. "So. I'm guessin you're all on ya way to fight the titans, yeah?"
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:16 pm

"It's nice to meet you, Teres. I'm Mercy, daughter of Artemis." I say, watching him ooze confidence as he examines the rest of the group. I crack a small grin and nod, "Yes... We are trying to find out where to go from here." I say, looking at the rest of the group.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:12 pm

Soren regards the newcomer with interest. A son of Aires? That should prove to be a rather...potent mix with Tyron. The God of War and The Goddess of Fury are unlikely to be a quiet combination in the slightest...and considering that Tyron has a particular grudge against Aries is not going to make things any easier. The most he can hope for is that Tyrons loyalty to Soren is greater than his anger at Aires; Soren did warn Tyron that it was very likely that he would have to deal with Aries, and that he would have to put aside his personal prejudices. Tyron said that he would try, but he is the son of the Goddess of Revenge.

But besides that obvious tension that will result, this newcomer- Teres, his name is- is no real threat. He is a stereotypical Son of Aries; he loves the fight, that much is obvious, but he likes it a little too much. He will allow his battle lust to get in the way of rational thinking, and will allow his heart to rule, going on emotion rather than logic. Of course, logic and emotion are not mutually exclusive; in fact, they are closely linked, if used properly. Logic is defined as being the series of decisions most likely to result in success or desirable circumstances...if the best chance of success is obtained through an "emotional" action, the logical thing to do would be to take the emotional option. However, always taking the emotional option regardless of consequence is highly illogical. Simple. He doubts the Aries Child realises this...it is part of the reason he is not a threat. The other is that he is a moron.
    No...no, that sounds harsher than he means it. He is not a moron, just rash and slightly stupid. Whilst he is probably intelligent enough, from his sizing up of the group and his obvious assessment of the people in it, he suffers from a delusion most people who only value martial prowess suffer from; he sees physical strength as the only immediate threat. His eyes instantly analysed every aspect of Tyron, and the time spent on him in contrast to everybody else...well, he hardly even glanced at Soren, and Soren is a lot more dangerous than Tyron. Tyron is the superior fighter, true, but Sorens magic is infinitely more dangerous and versatile than a sword, and he has the brains to boot. Tyron is intelligent, yes, but not nearly as cunning as Soren. Never judge a book by its cover, after all...

The long and short of it is that he is yet another meat-headed fighter who believes that a strong arm is all that is required in a fight. And that is why he is not a threat. Whilst he shall not make the same mistake as Teres and dismiss him out of hand- he shall keep and eye on him, and make plans in case something arises- he can rest assured that anything immediate, Tyron will take care of. Tyron can distract Teres from seeing the true threat of Soren, which is all well and good for Soren.
    "My name is Soren," he says, sketching a rough bow, "Son of Asclepius," yes, I'm no threat to you, just the son of an inconsequential minor deity, "and my muscular friend here-" just a subtle reinforcement of the idea that Soren is nothing next to Tyron, "is the Son of Lyssa, Goddess of Revenge and Fury. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance."
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:30 pm

Son of Ares huh? Well this would be interesting. Alrekr just chuckles, he knew he wasn't the only Scion, but they were popping up everywhere today.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:31 pm

dead?
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:13 pm

Well inposted a while ago, so yeah probably dead :/

If Alix doesn't post tonight on watchmen I'm starting it up
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:35 pm

ooc - I was waiting for Ban. But we can continue. Not everyone needs to say hello maybe?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:58 am