Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

One on one?

Cass
    Cass

Read Me One on one?

Post by Cass Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

I've been bored out of my mind recently. Would anyone like to cure my boredom? I normaly one on one with guys, but girls can do, we can just do a non-romantic one.
    Cass
    Cass

Read Me Re: One on one?

Post by Cass Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:48 pm

I see the person, who I thought was a guy, turn around. "Hey," I whisper, my voice squeaking. Had I been crying? I bring my hand up to my eyes and feel moisture. Guess I had been. I clear my throat. "Hey," I say, louder this time.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:56 pm

I think I hear something from behind me, but I don’t stop as I walk. I’m quiet as the sea crashes against the rocks. Then I hear something I’m sure of it this time. I stop, waiting a moment before turning around. I see the figure, it seems to be looking at me and I grunt quietly. I’m not sure what to say. I take a step forward, a small sigh on my lips.

“Hello?” I call out wondering if this is just my imagination again. I hope it’s not just me, I would feel like a fool.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:03 pm

The man seems to doubt my presence. I watch him as he continues to walk, but then stops. I hear his voice, I think. The waves had picked up a little. I push myself up off the ground, stuffing my Ipod in my pocket. I brush off the sand covering my shorts.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:21 pm

I can tell, as the form rises up off the ground, that it is definitely a real person. It’s a female, alone on the beach. It’s a strange thought, but I just came from the water. Al the things she must be thinking. I chuckle quietly at the thought.

“Are you okay?” I watch her a moment, walking closer as I watch her brush herself off. Has she been asleep or had she simply been thinking?
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:26 pm

I feel his eyes on me and look down. Was I okay? Once again with that question, everyone seemed to be asking me that. I never, NEVER knew how to answer that question.
    "Um," I squeak from not using my voice much. I clear my throat. "Um, yeah. I'm fine."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:54 pm

She said she was fine, but something about the environment made me think otherwise. I shook my head, watching her silently a moment before stepping even closer towards her. I’m about arms length from her. I can see her clearly now, which means she can probably see me and my bare chest. Such an idea is unsettling. She probably wondered why I rose from the sea without a shirt. That was her problem though, not mine.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:37 pm

After the man steps closer to me, I feel myself automaticaly take a step backwards. In the moonlight, I could see he wasn't wearing a shirt. What was he doing out in the ocean swimming, at night?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:29 pm

I take the step forward and she steps backwards. I laugh quietly, wondering why she steps away. Is she afraid? I shake my head, smiling quietly.

“I’m not going to hurt you if that’s what you think”
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:34 pm

I just look at him. He thought I thought he was going to hurt me? Everyone does in the end anyway. I let out a breath I hadn't realize I was holding.
    I shake my head. "I never thought that," I say.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:49 pm

I’m silent a moment before shaking my head. I watched her a moment and there’s silence.

“Then why did you back up?” I want to test her. I wanted to see what she’d do. I take in a short breath before taking a step toward her. I was simply curious to see what the girl would do.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:10 pm

I take another step back. "I like my personal space," I say. "Have a problem with that?" I corss my arms and look up at him.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:56 pm

She steps back one again. I chuckle quietly at the thought of her personal space. I sigh quietly, turning round and walking a few feet away.
    “I’ll leave you to your space then, strange girl” I roll my eyes as I look to the water. It’s awhile before I turn around to look at the girl. Why was she even out here?

“You seem a little young to be out so late, don’t you?”
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:59 pm

Strange girl? I wasn't the one swimming in the ocean at night. I watch him as he walks back towards the water. "I'm 18, well in a couple of weeks," I say. "I wouldn't say that's too young."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:25 pm

She speaks with a certainty that’s calming. I watch her quietly, a smile on my lips. Something about her makes me smile. I shake my head, I was only about two years older than her. I cough as I look to her a moment.

“Like I said, aren’t you a little young to be out so late?” I repeated my question, watching her a moment.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:29 pm

I take a deep breath and let it out slowly. "It's not like anyone cares anyway," I say, looking up at him.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:46 pm

Her words catch me. I shake my head, a sigh on my lips.

“I care. Even though I don’t know you; it’s quite dangerous around the boardwalk at night” I am quiet, unsure if I’ve stepped on her toes.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:50 pm

"I don't need you to care. But look, I'm fine. I've been here before," I say. I shake my head. Who did he think he was telling me I wasn't safe?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:01 pm

She’s angered. I sigh quietly, taking in a deep breath. I take in a deep breath, a small sigh on my lips. I started walking toward the edge.

“Suit yourself. I’m not your father” I stop talking before I say something even more wrong than what I’ve already said. I take in a short breath before launching myself off the sandy area that I had walked to. The water was deeper here so it was alright.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:01 pm

"Like he would care anyway," I mutter. I watch him as he continues to walk and dives back into the ocean. Taking a deep breath, I turn around too and make my way back home.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:01 am

Something about the girl wills me to look back to her. She turns, as if the little encounter means nothing to her. I hear her words the moment before I splash into the water. By the time I’ve surfaced, she’s turned around, and has begun walking away.

“Maybe you just don’t care enough about him to see that he cares about you.” I realize now, that it’s probably a good thing I’ve jumped in the water. My words are out of line, but I’m about twenty feet out now. She’ll have to come into the water to get at me. I catch myself picturing it a moment, but I shake the idea, chuckling quietly to myself. That would be a spectacle.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:49 pm

I stop in my tracks and turn around to look at him."And maybe you don't know my life," I say. "Did that ever cross your mind?" I stand there, looking at him with my hands on my hips. Where did he think he was coming from? He knew nothing about my life.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:56 pm

Laugh quietly as she turns. She’s getting defensive. I shake my head, something about the spark of the girl is new. I haven’t really had a conversation with someone outside of work for awhile. I shake my head looking up to the dark sky.

“You’re getting defensive; somewhere down inside you something’s saying I’m right. You don’t want to admit it.” I dunk my head under the water, pushing my hair back as I surface. I watch her a moment before turning.

“Maybe you should quit hiding behind a wall, hm? People do care about you”
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:41 pm

I cross my arms and look at him. "Or maybe you shouldn't jump to conclusions?" I say. "You don't even know my name, yet here you are." I take in a deep breath. Who was this guy?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:20 pm

I laugh, louder. I wanted her to get to the point where she followed after me. The ocean seemed to clear my mind. She seemed to have a lot going on. She really needed to relax. I smiled quietly, having realized that this had been keeping my problems out of my head.

“So, my name’s Lawrence, what’s your name?” I watched her a moment wondering if I could get away with what I wanted.
    “I really think that you should just quit closing your eyes to the world. He wouldn’t have you in his house if he didn’t care about you.”
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:44 am

Lawrence, not a common name. "The name's Cassidy," I say. I stand there as he continues. He didn't know my dad like I did obviously. "Well, he really had no other choice. I kind of just invited myself in for the summer. It was either his house or the street." I shake my head. "He would never be that guy."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:33 pm