Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

One on one?

Cass
    Cass

Read Me One on one?

Post by Cass Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

I've been bored out of my mind recently. Would anyone like to cure my boredom? I normaly one on one with guys, but girls can do, we can just do a non-romantic one.
    Cass
    Cass

Read Me Re: One on one?

Post by Cass Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:08 pm

I stretch and look at the clock, a little past five. I decided to close up and get some fresh air before I went home - or rather the place I called home. I sigh and stand up. I walk to Angela's office and put my nametag in her top drawer. I take down the keys from the hook and walk back into the main room. Once the register and doors are locked, I put the keys back on the hook.
    The sky was almost black when I was done. Nighttime. The time when everything changed. I take a deep breath and head for the door. I change the sign to 'Clossed' and walk outside, the sea air hitting my face.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:24 pm

It’s been awhile since I’ve actually been able to stand outside. The cool wind hits me and I smile. There’s not much I could be doing. I hadn’t really done much since the accident. I take in a deep breath, watching as the lights flicker on on the walk. It’s a nice atmosphere; I can admit that to myself. There’s something nice in this world at least. I only take a few steps onto out before looking around. Today was too nice to waste. I would walk, enjoy the scenes. It would clear my mind, and if it didn’t, well then,, I could go home. Simple as that.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:14 pm

I take in a deep breath of the sea air, this was certainly something we didn't have back home. Sometimes, if I couldn't sleep, so most of the time, I would open the window and take in the air. I rub my leg where I had been hit, I was sure there would be a bruise there. If I ever found out who that guy was, he would get an ear full, I'd be sure of that.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:01 pm

I make sure the doors were locked before pulling myself down the way. It wouldn’t be long before the stars would come out. I saw no one really. One person, down the way a little bit. It looked like whoever it was was coming towards me. I sigh quietly; there was no need to worry. We would pass and probably never speak.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:14 pm

I sigh and begin walking in the direction of the place I called home. There was no one on the boardwalk, except for one other person. Everyone was probably at home with their happy family. Ever since the divorce, or a year before it, I didn't know what a happy family was anymore. Ever since the divorce, I haven't been able to sleep. I wasn't even one-hundered precent sure why I was down here. All I knew was I had to get away from my mom...
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:22 pm

The closer I came to the girl that was walking toward me, the more I realized that she looked familiar. Something about her just hit a bell. I was so busy concentrating, that I slowed to almost a complete stop to watch her. Then it hit me. She was the girl I had almost hit at lunch. I grunt quietly, watching her another moment before beginning to walk again. It’s hard to make myself keep going. I want to stop her and apologize, but she’s for one, still too far away, and two, probably still steamed about it.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:26 pm

I stuff my hands into my pockets and look up. The person walking has suddenly stop, I ignore it and continue to walk. My leg had started to get a cramp, or so it felt like it had. I ignored it, walking would only make it better anyway. I couldn't believe that there were only myself and another out here on this beautiful night. I didn't realize there were so many 'happy' families in this town, maybe that's why my dad moved here.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:40 pm

I can’t stand it anymore. She’s limping as if there’s something wrong with her. Did I clip her on my way back? I shake my head. I can’t force myself to ignore her. I turn as she passes me, watching a moment before following after her.

“Uh…Miss? I can’t help, but see that you’re limping. Is there something wrong?” I don’t know what to say. I can never make the right things come out. Something’s wrong when I’m around strangers. Most know me from the papers. People recognize me and it jst goes downhill from there. They think I’m a monster. I am a monster.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:47 pm

I hadn't really noticed that I had walked past the guy, I had been zoning out alot lately, until I hear a voice. I look up and turn my head around slightly. I was limping? Hm, didn't realize that. "What? Oh, I'm fine," I say. I shake my head, trying to clear my thoughts. "I just got into a little accident earlier. Bikes, they should be banned from the boardwalk."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:06 pm

She assures me that she’s fine, but I’m not convinced. I look up to the sky, the sound of the gulls above pushes me to move towards her, and I do. I sigh quietly at her words, I had hit her earlier. I shouldn’t be allowed to drive anything, to even a bicycle. I chuckle quietly, hiding my thoughts behind the thoughtful face.

“I don’t think I can agree with you there. If there were no bikes, I’d be out of a job”
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:16 pm

"Well, then maybe people should pay more attention to where they are going," I mumble. I run a hand through my hair and look up at the sky.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:02 pm

She looks up to the sky. The moonlight shines on her face and I wonder for a moment why she is out along on the boardwalk when any type of predator could come up and take her. I shake the thoughts out of my head, straightening the coat on my body.

“Are you sure the man wasn’t in a hurry to get back to work? He might’ve gotten fired if he didn’t hurry.” I question her with a straight face, wondering what her reaction will be to my words. Not good I suspect, but there’s not much to really say without being blunt about hitting her earlier.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:17 pm

"I wouldn't know. He kind of just ran off, didn't even say he was sorry," I say. I look back at him. I shrug. "But I should be getting home, dinner and stuff," I say and continue to walk towards my dad's.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:28 pm

She seems set on going home. I watch her for a moment before shaking my head. I couldn’t really say much. I had to. I sigh as she turns to leave.

‘I clipped you; I’m sorry” My words are simple. I usually don’t apologize to people, nor do I really get around people to have to. My head falls as I turn, starting to walk away.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:53 pm

When he speaks up, I stop and turn my head to look over my shoulder. "You did?" I ask. Seeing him walk away, the back of his head kind of did look familiar. I look down at the ground and kick a pebble. "Oh, well, then...it's fine."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:40 pm

She doesn’t seem t reaction and the way she goes about it seems to intrigue me more. I stop as she seems to brush it off. She seemed to have so much to say about the man who hit her, but when I turned out to be him, she grew uninterested.

I can’t resist the urge to turn. When I do, I see that she’s looking at the ground. I sigh quietly, taking a step toward her. She seems quiet, almost as quiet as I am. Something in me lights, and I ccn’t keep myself from smiling.

“I can’t let a lady go around limping when I’m the one who caused it” Something about the way I spoke made me flinch. I was opening up to someone I didn’t even know. She probably wanted to get away from me as fast as possible. For all I knew, she had realized who I was the moment I stopped to speak at her. I look up to hr, realizing that my eyes have lowered to the ground.

“I don’t really recognize you from the board-walkers. Are you new in town or something?”
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:30 pm

I was always the kind of person who would talk all big until the person actually came up to me. I would lay in bed at night and think up of all these things to say to people, but when the moment came, I couldn't do it. When he turned around and walked back towards me, I turn all the way around.
    I smile a little, something I sure hadn't done in a while, when he'd said what he did. I sigh, that question - was I new here or not? "Uh, well, I'm just visiting. My dad lives here," I say. Short and sweet, no need to lay on any details.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:37 pm

She seems to smile at my words. That’s good; at least I’ve made someone do that today. I watch her a moment. She responds to my questions. She’s good at not letting on much. Visiting her father, that’s all I really can get from her. It’s all I really need to know I suppose. I watch her a moment, the smile on my lips not faltering.

“Well, is there anything I can help you with? I know you said you were headed home, and I don’t have a car, but maybe, there’s something that I can do to make it up? I was kind of in a rut earlier, I really do apologize” My words are sincere as my eyes float along the ground. I don’t know what this girl might need. She seemed to be doing well enough on her own. I didn’t know why I felt so eager to help this girl. Maybe there was a reason. She was just visiting, which meant…Which meant she didn’t know! That must be it! My smile grows just the smallest bit larger at the thought.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:25 pm

Is there anything he can help me with? Oh gosh, where do I start? My life had crumbled to the ground these past couple of years. But was there anything he could help me with? Oh heck no. He probably wouldn't want to hear any of my problems anyway.
    "No," I say. "I'll be fine. It's just a couple of blocks away." I look up at him. "But hey, it's fine. Don't worry about me."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:41 pm

She declines and somehow I saw that coming. I sigh quietly, my face dropping toward the ground. I don’t know how, but you can tell that something’s under her skin. I want to help, I really do, but she doesn’t want it. I sigh quietly, turning on heel.

“Alright I guess. I’ll see you around maybe or something” I speak simply before I begin to walk away.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:45 pm

I wasn't sure, but I swear I saw a hint of disapointment in his experession. I bite my bottom lip; I had been causing alot of people to be disapointed lately. I let a breath that I didn't realize I was holding. "Yeah, maybe," I say. "Well, have a good night."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:26 pm

She doesn’t stop me, which is good I could assume. My eyes are half closed as I begin to walk toward home once more. I was tired, but even then I knew I wouldn’t be getting any sleep tonight.

“Yeah, have a good one.” I spoke, not thinking about my words. It was clear she didn’t want my help, and could accept that.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:44 pm

For a little bit, I stand there and watch him walk away. I take a deep breath and let out slowly and turn around. I begin to walk back home, preparing myself for the chaos. Claire would probably be up crying, Angela would probably be rushing around to get things done and dad would be in his office, so into his work he wouldn't even notice if I came in. My dad, he didn't used to be like this. Before the divorce, I was his little girl. No one would hurt me without him being there to defend me. Now, he barely knew I exsisted let alone all my problems.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:51 pm

I let the girl fall from my mind. There was nothing to worry about. It wasn’t like I was going to get sued or something. I take in a deep breath in as I walk, letting the smells of the ocean take me away. This was the only time I could really clear my mind. Any other time I was thinking about the accident and the weeks after that. I lost my girlfriend, I lost my title, and I lost my lively hood. Damn, I would never drink again. That was something I had promised myself.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:18 pm

I walked silently to my dad's house. Sleep overwhelmed me. To lay in bed and be able to sleep sounded so good right now. My eyelids had been so heavy, especially these past couple of months. I couldn't take it.
    I finally approached 'home' and I stood outside a few more minutes before I went inside. The sky was so beautiful, no city lights to block the stars out. Maybe I would just stay here, it's not like my mom missed me either.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:48 pm