Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

One on one?

Cass
    Cass

Read Me One on one?

Post by Cass Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

I've been bored out of my mind recently. Would anyone like to cure my boredom? I normaly one on one with guys, but girls can do, we can just do a non-romantic one.
    Cass
    Cass

Read Me Re: One on one?

Post by Cass Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:13 pm

I watch as Lawrence beats up the man. "I-I'm fine," I whisper. The pool of blood seemed to keep getting bigger. I felt myself start to breath harder. My knees giving out, I slide to the ground. I sit there looking up at Lawrence. "I'm fine."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:20 pm

She’s going into shock or something. She falls to her knees and panic fills my eyes. I grunt as I rush to her side. I kneel, watching her a moment. I don’t know what exactly to do. I wrap an arm around her shoulders.

“Look at me Cassidy.” My voice is rough as I tighten my grip. I don’t know what to do or what to say. I shake my head, hearing the man groan as he stumbles slowly to his feet.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:26 pm

Lawrence kneals by me, placing his arm on my shoulder. I look over at him. "I said, I'm fine," I say. I try and push myself up, but my body wouldn't let me.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:34 pm

The man stumbles and runs off. I don’t bother paying attention to him. I sigh quietly, she \tries to make herself get up. She can’t, and I watch her a moment. I shake my head, pulling her into my arms. One of my arms falls in the crook of her knee and the other holds up her back. I rise, not bothering to pick up my shirt or shoes.

“Where do you live? I’d like to meet this father of yours”
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:37 pm

I feel Lawrence's arms on me, but I don't move, I can't. I just stare into the darkness where the man has run off into. Suddenly, I'm off the ground and in Lawrence's arms. I look over to him. "On the corner of 5th and Meadow, it'll be the house on the left," I say. I don't know why I was exactly telling where I lived. I could of gotten home by myself. Oh, who was I kidding? I couldn't hold myself up.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:50 pm

She seems to be quiet for a moment before she gives me a relative location. That’s enough to get her home. I smile quietly as I start toward the street she lived on. She seems to still be in shock. I don’t exactly know what her parents will think when a twenty year old shows up on their doorstep, shirtless with daughter in hand. I leaned over slightly, getting at her ear.

“Nothing’s going to hurt you; you don’t have to worry, Cassidy, I promise” I continue to walk, the smooth wood underfoot.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:54 pm

I can feel each step Lawrence takes, but barely. I look up into his eyes and see truth in them. No one was going to hurt me. I nod and rest my head on his chest. "Thank you," I whisper.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:04 pm

She whispers something into my chest as I feel the change of environment under me. The concrete is still radiating with heat from the day before. I cut a corner, and it’s soon when I’m only across the street from her house. Fifth. Meadow. It’s right here. I stop on the sidewalk, looking up to the house a moment before starting down the small walk toward the front door. I wasn’t sure if I should wait and tell her that I’m at the place I think her home is or if I should just knock. I look down to her a moment, wondering if she’s sleeping. I can’t tell, so I decide to knock, quietly at first, waiting to see if anyone heard.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:13 pm

My head still in his chest, we stop. I look up for a moment and I realize we are just across from my house. What would my dad think when he saw us? Would he freak out? I had no idea. I tuck my head back into his chest, refusing to look as we walk towards the house.
    Eventually, we stop again and I feel Lawrence shift as he knocks on the door. I wonder who will answer, Angela or dad? Or neither? Were they already asleep?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:19 pm

I stop a moment, listening for the quiet sounds of movement. It’s late, and all but one light is off. I don’t hear anyone walking toward the door. I don’t want to wake up everyone in the house. I don’t know who all is involved with the family; I don’t know who lives here.

I don’t bother with the doorbell. I know it’s not the best way to work with this. I take in a deep breath before rapping the door once more, harder this time. I’m really loud this time, but not at loud as the doorbell would be. I wait again, moving my arms slightly so her body seems more comfortable.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:23 pm

I'm startled, when all of a sudden, I hear a loud rap. I look up at Lawrence. "I'm fine right here, I can get inisde. They're probably asleep anyway," I say. Deep down, I wasn't fine though and he could probably tell that. But, they were probably both asleep, unless by chance Claire was up, which was always a possibility.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:29 pm

I shake my head. She thinks that it’s okay to be strong, but sometimes you need help sometimes. I wasn’t going to let her go on with her life without the wake-up call that people could care.
    I hear something that catches me off guard. A baby begins to cry and I look down at the girl. She has a sister I assume. I hope it’s a sister and not a child, but you could never really be sure nowadays.

I know that someone’s awake now, a light nearby comes on and I push the doorbell. My hand wasn’t enough then I would just have to wake everyone up. I assumed that it was around three or maybe even later. It’s dark, and the flick of the porch light makes me flinch. I hear footsteps, and soon the door opens.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:06 pm

I can hear Claire start to cry. Then the doorbell. I wait and I hear the door open. I'm staring down at my dad, who's holding Claire. "Cassidy...what are you doing?" he asks, clearly startled.
    "Hey dad..." I wasn't really sure what to say. Oh, a guy attacked me, and Lawrence here saved me? Don't think so.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:16 pm

I go into this, not sure exactly what to do or say. The door opens for me to see a male. Thank god it’s her father. I look down at her as she seems to address him. He looks to her with concern before looking up to me. I don’t know where to start. Sorry, sir, but I saved your daughter from being raped. No, you couldn’t do that. I look to the man, a small smile on my lips. I don’t know whether to smile or not.

“Are you Cassidy’s father?” I straighten up. My eyes harden a little bit as I feel her shift in my arms. I look to her before looking up to the man. His demeanor has changed. He looks almost angry as he stares me down. I wonder what he’s thinking; what he’s developing from the scene in front of him.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:20 pm

"Yes, I'm Cassidy's father," my dad says. "What are you doing with my daughter? She's supposed to be in bed."
    I look up at the night sky, anticipating Lawrence's response. What was he going to come up with? Oh, after I told your daughter it wasn't safe, she went and got herself in to trouble, in which I saved her? Or something else? I couldn't imagine.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:33 pm

He’s not bad like she says he is. He’s worried for her; I can see the way that he speaks. I look to her, trying to think of something that could be somewhat believable. I sigh quietly, looking him in the eye.

“Sir, I’m going to be honest with you.” I don’t blink as I look to him. “I was walking the boardwalk and your daughter got caught up in some…undesirable company. I think she was coming back from the beach and he saw her and…” I trail off, looking down to the girl.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:37 pm

I look up at Lawrence as he speaks and then to my dad when he stops. His face was blank. "And what? Did he touch you?" my dad asks.
    "Dad, he...he tried to get me to go home with him. But then Lawrence, here, stepped in," I say.
    My dad squints his eyes and looks at Lawrence. "Lawrence, why does that name sound so familiar?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:43 pm

He’s afraid. He’s a father. I don’t care what she says, he’ll do anything. I let them speak to each other. I watch her a moment before I hear her father speak. My breath gets caught in my throat and I cough. I look up to him before looking down to the girl. She couldn’t know about this.
    “I-I don’t know why sir. Maybe you know my father, James Shrieffer.” I feel awkward standing here.
    “Um, I don’t think she’s strong enough to stand. Is there a couch I can lay her on or something?”
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:48 pm

My dad doesn't look completly convinced. "Maybe that's it," I hear him whisper. There was something in his voice that said there was something else. "A couch? Oh, yes, right inside. I'll just go take Claire up to her room real quick. You can lay Cassidy on the couch," he says turning around and starts walking towards the stairs.
    "Lawrence, I'm fine. You can put me down," I say. I move my legs. "See, they work fine."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:56 pm

I’m quiet as I see in the man’s eyes that he’s not convinced. He knows there’s something. He’ll think of it later. I see her kick her feet. I laugh quietly.

“Not to burst your bubble, Cassidy, but you weight more than your legs can probably take right now.” I walk into the house, toward where I can assume that the couch will be. I walk her around before laying her on the soft plush. I smile quietly, taking in a deep breath. I kneel beside her, watching her a moment.

“I told you that no one would hurt you.” I speak simply, the small smile on my lips.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:02 pm

I sigh. "Why don't you give me a chance?" I ask as we head into the house. We round into the living room and he lays me down on the couch.
    I turn my head to look him in the eyes. "If I recall, you said it wasn't safe for me," I say.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:17 pm

I watch a moment, wondering what exactly she’s getting at by telling me that I was right. I shake my head, wondering if I should go now while her father is gone.

“I’m pretty sure that’s not the only thing I’ve been right about tonight.” I say no more, assuming that she’ll get the hint that I’m talking about her father. I know he cares.

I run a hand through my hair. It’s still damp and I know that I’ll need to shower when I get back to the apartment anyway. I hear footsteps on the stairs and I look up. It looks like I’ll have to deal with her father again it seems.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:44 pm

I look away. He was talking about my dad, I was sure of it. But if my father did care, he had a weird way of showing it. I was about to say something, when I heard my dad's steps. "Well, thank you Lawrence," he says. I can see him standing behind the couch, his hands in his robe pockets. "It's getting late, it'd probably be best if you headed home now."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:13 pm

You’d think someone would show more gratitude. I had just saved his daughter. His words are simple and I can get the hint that he wants me the hell out. I nod, recognizing that I heard him. I look to Cassidy one more time.

“Maybe you and your father should have a talk before you go to bed” I speak simply. She knows what I mean, and I hope she’ll take it to heart. I smile at the two before I stumble to my feet. I look her father in the eye. I hold out a hand to the man to shake.

“Sir, It’s a pleasure meeting you, I’m just sorry it was on such circumstances” I wait for a response. I don’t have anything to do; anywhere to be. I won’t sleep, so what’s the point in rushing out the door.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:21 pm

I look down at my hands again. "Thanks Lawrence," I say. Maybe I should talk to my father? Maybe I should, but how? Where would I start?
    "Yes, nice meeting you too," my dad says. "And thank you again for saving my daughter." There was something in his voice, but I couldn't be sure what.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:15 am