Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

One on one?

Cass
    Cass

Read Me One on one?

Post by Cass Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

I've been bored out of my mind recently. Would anyone like to cure my boredom? I normaly one on one with guys, but girls can do, we can just do a non-romantic one.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Read Me Re: One on one?

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:42 pm

I’m silent as I walk. My apartment isn’t far from the boardwalk, and that’s why I got it. It’s nice and spacey for one person. I like being able to walk around. I smile quietly, taking in a deep breath as I make it up to the apartment door. I know that most people are asleep or having dinner with their families. I sigh quietly as I start up the two flights up stairs. My room would be silent, and I might be able to sleep.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:50 pm

As soon as I opened the door, the sound of Claire's screaming filled my ears. I take a deep breath and step inside, closing the door behind me. Slowly, I make my way toward the dining room.
    "Cassidy!" Angela said, holding Claire. "You're home. Here, can you take your sister to her room?" She holds out Claire without waiting for me to answer. I take Claire in my arms.
    Holding Claire close, I soothe her, making her fall asleep, and walk up the stairs to her bedroom. I place her gently in her crib and look down at her. To be so lucky to be able to sleep. I take and deep breath and make my way back to the dining room for dinner.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:34 am

As I make it to the second floor, the sound of people yelling and a dog barking is brought to my ears. We’re not supposed to have dogs in here, but no one really listens to the manager. The apartment isn’t that bad, just the people in it are dysfunctional. They have fights about once or twice a week, but it isn’t so bad. I sigh as I make my way down the hallway and toward my door. No one would greet me so I could take my time getting home. I unlocked the door, pushing the door open.

“Honey, I’m home” I speak quietly as I close the door behind me. There’s no lights on, just the way left it. II take slow steps forward, making my way to the couch. I always took my shoes off and watched the news to help me get tired. It didn’t normally work, but I could try.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:38 pm

Sitting at the kitchen table had become something to tolerate. It's not like Angela and dad fought, but from the time I was ten, that's all my parents did. Angela and dad were all fine, I was just kind of someone who looked in, like a family sitcom, except I was exculded.
    I sat in silence as dad and Angela talked about their day, how things went. No one even asked me, not like I would say much anyway. I twirl some spaghetti around my fork and take a bite.
    "Cassidy? Did you hear me?" my dad's voice asks.
    I look up at him. "What?" I had obviously missed something.
    "I asked how your day was," he replied.
    Did he really? I really need to learn to stop drifting out. "Oh, it was good," I say. Which it was, but wasn't.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:35 pm

It’s silent in the apartment as I sit in the chair. I wasn’t hungry so I simply sat there. The television is on, but I don’t pay attention to what it has to stay. I take in a deep breath, a sigh on my lips as I lean back. The couch isn’t like it used to be, it’s uncomfortable with extended use. I don’t know what to do. Nothing new happened once I got home. It was the same television and the same bed that I could never sleep in. I sigh quietly, taking in a deep breath as I let my head fall backwards.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:46 pm

After I finish my supper, I rinse off my plate and put it in the dishwasher. I duck out of the kitchen and up the stairs, but before I can make it to far I hear my name. "Cassidy?" Angela says, stepping out of the kitchen. "Why don't you help your father with the dishes?"
    I chew on that question for awhile before I turn around. "Okay,"I say. I would of loved to say no, but there was no excuse. I walk back into the kitchen where dad is clearing off the table. "Here, I'll get that," I say, grabbing the pot of spaghetti and place it on the counter.
    "Thanks hun," he says with a small smile. "How have you been adjusting?"
    "Good," I say, which wasn't a total lie, it was better than home. "Angela's really great, so is the job."
    "Make any friends?"
    I shake my head, thinking about the guy I had talked to earlier. I hadn't gotten his name. Oh well, not important.
    "Well, you look really tired. Why don't you head upstairs and try to get some sleep?"
    I give a weak smile. "Alright, night dad," I say leaving the kitchen and walking upstairs to my room. I open the door and look at the bed. I shake my head, I hadn't even sat on the bed - there was no since, I wasn't going to sleep anyway.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:29 am

The sound of the television keeps me from falling asleep. I reach for the remote, flicking the T.v. off as I fix myself on the couch so my head is resting on the pillow, every time I’m about to doze there’s a loud noise from somewhere in the building, or I start thinking. I rise up after about thirty minutes, walking toward the kitchen. I’m not sure what exactly I planned on doing what I got inside. I walked in the room, waited a moment, before realizing that I wasn’t hungry. I turned, grabbing my coat. There was no point in staying here if I couldn’t sleep.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:19 pm

I sit in my window seat, resting my head against the glass. People are walking by on their evening stroll; teens ride by on bikes and skateboards, laughing and having a gay old time. I missed my friends back home, those that I still had that is. I had kind of secluded myself from everyone; I couldn't trust anyone.
    I hear Angela and dad walk by talking quietly; I wasn't sure, but I thought I heard my name. They were probably talking about how it didn't lool like I had slept any or maybe how I hadn't made any friends. But why make friends when I was only going to be here for the summer?
    I stand up and walk over to the bedside table. I pick up my Ipod and turn it on, putting my earbuds in my ears. Sometimes I would just got out and walk to clear my mind. I peek out the door, no one in sight, and hurry down the hall and out the front door.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:58 pm

Silence fills the outside world. I take in a deep breath a small sigh on my lips as I feel the cool breeze across my face. I don’t know why the outside calmed me. People walk by, but I ignore them as they walk. Some walk by giggling with others, some are dressed in their work clothes. This place was always alive. I decided as I thought about it more and more, that I wanted to go towards the ocean. The smell and view of the sea was something that might let me sleep before tomorrow.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:09 pm

I walk with my head down, music blaring. If anyone tried to get my attention, they wouldn't get it. But no matter how loud my music was, the sound of my own thoughts still bounce around in my mind. I hum quietly to 'Because of You' by Kelly Clarkson as I walk to my unknown destination. Sometimes all I needed was a night stroll to clear my head, and maybe a chance to fall asleep.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 pm

Every time I really tried to not think, my mind shifted to the night. I was on the top of my game. I had just won the annual Boardwalk ride. It wasn’t as long as I was used to. Realy it was a short race, but the people running it were all for a cause. There had been need of restoration to part of the walk and the whole community had gathered to do the ride. Old people, young people, even some kids still on training wheels too part. It was all to raise money.

That night though wasn’t something the community knew about until the day after. Drinks; So much alcohol that after about three hours most of the people there couldn’t keep themselves from falling over. It wasn’t as bad as some of the parties I had been at. Those parties though, I hadn’t been driving.

I shake my head, forcing the ideas out of my head. I had been walking for awhile. I just now noticed where I was; in front of Burt’s.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:29 pm

I don't know how, but I ended up on the boardwalk. I guess it was just because I walked this way almost every day. There are few stores actually open, but there were still a couple of people still out. I decide to finsh my walk down the boardwalk and to the ocean, where I could sit and think.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:16 am

I’m silent as walk past the bright stores. It’s simply the twenty four hour custard Shoppe and diners that were open. Of course, many of the Shoppes were dark or lighted only for security reasons. I take in a deep breath as I walk, the air seeming to grow cooler the closer to the shoreline get. I can’t see exactly the ocean yet but it’s loud enough that I know I’m getting close.
    A fog has begun to ride across the walk, making me smile slightly to myself. I have always enjoyed the fog.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:51 pm

I finally hit the beach and I follow the shoreline to my little place, a small, rocky cove. I had found it last week and found it a nice place to come and think. Once I came here on my lunch break, but I showed up a little late. At night the moon's reflection off of the ocean was fabulous.
    Up ahead I could see a couple holding hands, walking along the shore. I envied these couples; I would never be able to find something like that. Not that I wanted to anyway. After my mom and dad got a divorce, relationships didn't seem to big to me.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:08 pm

ooc-Sorry Cass, I thought I had posted on this.
    bic
    Silence is something that meets my ears. The only sounds are the sounds of the sea hitting rocks on the shoreline. I‘m smiling as I look to the ocean from the dock that just out through the sand and toward the water. I wait a moment before kicking off my shoes. I’m quiet as I peel my socks off my feet. I hop around a moment trying to get the second one off before I am finally able to. I quietly unbutton my shirt, taking time to fold up my shirt and lay it on top of my shoes. I wait a moment before running and jumping off the end of the dock, into the water below.

It hits me, sending a shock through my body. It feels nice, soaking through my pants quickly. I wasn’t expecting to swim, but the randomosity of my idea was something I enjoyed at times.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:50 pm

Once at the cove, I sit down the on the shore and put my feet in the water. A cold rush runs through my veins, causing me to get goosebumps. I look out at the water, the moon reflecting beautifuly off of it. The memory of my first time at the beach filled me. It was the summer when I was five, and the parents had decided to visit my dad's parents. I almost drowned, worst first beach expierence ever. That was when my parents weren't fighting, yet they still couldn't pay attention to me.
    I sigh. If there was a shooting star, I would wish for a perfect family. I always evnived those families. But I knew they weren't really perfect, everyone has something wrong with them.

ooc: It's fine.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:35 pm

The only sounds come from the sea hitting against the rocks and shoreline. I’m quite as I swim, feeling the cool chill of water run across my body. I don’t mind it. It’s exhilarating and makes the thought of sleeping seem like a distant dream. When I finish, I’ll be left with the tired feeling I long for, and that’s really what I’m aiming for.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:45 pm

The water was quite tonight; a few fish here and there would jump, causing a ripple. I dig my toes into the sand, knowing I would have to wash them off anyway. I lie back, resting my Ipod on my stomach, and look up at the sky. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I was exhausted, but I knew I would never sleep.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:14 pm

I surfaced, having made it an awful long way from my clothes. The shore is a little rockier here, and the surf is a little rougher. I’m careful not to kick anything that might be under the water. Even then though, the water is pitch black and I can’t see anything.

I stop swimming as my eyes skim the shore and I see a figure on the turf. I can’t tell whether the figure is male or female, but they’re not moving. I shake my head, wanting to swim closer, the rocks a making it hard, but I make it a little closer.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:19 pm

I open my eyes back up and look up at the sky. Stretching, I pop my back and sit up straight. I hug my knees to my chest. There was a figure out in the water but I couldn't make it out. I wasn't sure if it was a bird, or maybe it was a person. Who was out here in the middle of night, swimming? Maybe it was just my imagination; nope, it moved. I sit there for a little, waiting to see if whatever it was would come closer.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:40 pm

It was too dark to be able to see anything really. The only way I could tell if something jutting out of the water was rock or not was because of the darkness or lightness of the black. I get closer and the figure rises. For a moment I think it’s some sort of animal that has just come ashore, but as I swim closer I can see more of the features of whoever it is. I duck under the water a few times, just to make sure that I’m not just going crazy with sleep deprivation, but every time I slipped my head underwater, the figure still sat there.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:50 pm

I sat there watching whatever it was go in and out of the water. I smile a little bit, maybe it was just an animal. Taking a deep breath, I look back up at the night sky. I look back out at the figure; it seemed to have dissappeared, but then it poppped back up.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:29 pm

I take my chance now. I’m close enough to the short that I can touch the bottom, and I have to bend my knees to keep myself chest deep in water. I keep kicking rocks and at one point I skin my knee trying to keep myself upright. I’m silent a moment before I pull my body up, and toward the rocky shore. The figure lay still, and I watch it silently for a moment. I’m not sure what to do. If it’s an animal, I’ll feel quite awkward with the whole deal, but if it’s a person, well, that’s a different story.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:38 pm

It looked like the figure had hit a point where it couldn't really stand; it seemed to me that I was a person now, a person trying not to step on rocks. I see the figure get out of the water; it's now standing on the shore. I look up, trying to make out the person's face. Not sure of what to do, I just sit there. What do you do if a person just randomly walks out of the ocean?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:43 pm

I wait a moment on the shore. I’m close enough that I know what I can see that it’s a girl. I stopped walking awhile back. You don’t just walk up to someone randomly like that. I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t crazy. I sigh quietly, turning and starting back toward where I left my clothes. I walk slow though, knowing that I have nowhere to go once I actually get my clothing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:40 am