Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

The Ravaged Guardian [Wraith/Faith]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

The Ravaged Guardian [Wraith/Faith] - Page 3 Empty The Ravaged Guardian [Wraith/Faith]

Post by Faith Wynters Thu May 23, 2013 10:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Life is how you’ve always remembered it. You really can’t remember it any other way than this. You wake up in a silent house, empty of all life accept your own and a cat named Blanc. You go straight into a boss yelling at you after the same old oatmeal. You come straight home after a long day of making presentations and making your boss look good. You eat alone at your kitchen table, usually having a sandwich or a soup of some sort. Then it’s off to bed, only to wake up and repeat the process all over again.

Then one day, something in your life changes. You find a girl, sitting in the middle of the sidewalk at the peak out of pedestrian traffic. You’re on your way home from work once again, and you’re tired and ready to put your feet up. People push past this mysterious girl, most step on her, or even trip completely over her. They all glare at her though, as if she’s scum of the earth. She simply watches them walk past like a deer in headlights.

They all pass her by, accept you. You’ve never seen this girl around down before. Of course, the town’s pretty big so that’s understandable. Yes, when you see her, something in your mind clicks. Something about the girl draws you closer and closer to her. Your curiosity of such an even had grown tremendously. What was this girl doing here in the middle of the sidewalk? Why does her clothing seem to be from a different time period, as if from a hundred years or so ago? The same attraction happens when the girl sees you, but for a reason far differently. What will you do with this mysterious girl? Take her home, or leave her to be stepped on by passersby?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

The Ravaged Guardian [Wraith/Faith] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ravaged Guardian [Wraith/Faith]

Post by Faith Wynters Mon May 26, 2014 10:56 pm

I give him a soft smile, looking over the table once more while he feeds the cat begging for the last of his meal.
    “Like I said. I must repay you somehow for your gratitude and if cooking you a fine meal is the way to do it, then that’s what I am going to do” I nod, lifting the glass to my lips and taking in a long sip. This was very refreshing after the night I had the night before. “I would love to go grocery shopping…and clothing shopping…but as I told you last night, if what money I have does not cover my clothing, then there will be no new wardrobe for me.” I finished the small bit of juice still left in the glass, setting it down absent-mindedly on the table. I was serious about the money I had and soon, I was lost in thought, reaching up, I rubbed the scab that covered the cut from a time long ago but just the other day. I didn’t know what to do, but for not, I just worried myself with eating, simply to keep from having to talk.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

The Ravaged Guardian [Wraith/Faith] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ravaged Guardian [Wraith/Faith]

Post by Wraith Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:39 am

"Nonsense. You are my guest Mira. I've already made up my mind to take you shopping for something alittle less formal compared to the dress you were wearing lastnight. Not many people dress in such a manner anymore, unless they are attending a banquet or other such event." I stand and wash my dishes before turning back to the Mira still sitting at the table. "Your clothes should be done drying now if you'd like to take a shower and change once you are finished eating. If you need anything I'll be watching the news and to see what the weather is supposed to be like today. With that Alan heads back towards the living room leaving Blanc sitting in Mira's lap.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:51 pm

I smirked quietly, but said nothing. I knew better than speak against a male. I knew, however, that if there was nothing that I found fitting with the bit of money I had on me, I would just have to do without. All the money I had was about thirty dollars in my waistband. I could feel the dry paper sticking into my side. I wasn’t sure if that was enough, but I was sure my money was valid.
    There was a pause as I reached down to take food off of my plate to find that the few things that had been on the plate were gone and I was grabbing at nothing. I felt a deep flush pull across my face as I withdrew my hand. As nonchalantly as I could, I pulled myself out of the chair, the cat jumping down as I moved. I picked up the plate and glass, walking it silently to the sink. I turned on the water and began cleaning.

“Thank you for your hospitality” I smiled quietly, turning and making a slow curtsey. I turned back, quickly finished cleaning the place and cut the water off. I can’t help the half laugh, “I guess I need to get my glad rags back on, hm?” I shake my head, turning to see that he’s already escaped into the other room. I shook my head, thinking over the problems that would occur when I tried to put my corset on. I flushed; could I put it on myself? Of course I could, but it always took longer. I smiled, shaking my head and walking silently through the house to retrieve my clothing. It took some searching, but soon they were in hand. Moments later, I was back in the bathroom, turning on the water.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:46 am

I continue flipping through the channels not really paying attention to what's on the screen or the sounds coming from the speakers. Instead my mind is on my guest, the woman named Mira who I ran into just the other night on the streets dressed in a ball gown, as I continue to wonder where she came from and trying to put together what I could to understand her from the observations made in the last hour or so. As the water cuts on Blanc hops into my lap and starts digging his claws until I start petting him. Within moments I push my thoughts aside as I decide that if he likes the strange woman then she's probably not a bad person and could possibly be in trouble of some kind.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:42 pm

I had been in the shower far too long. The water, once hot now ran cold across my body. I needed the time to think. This was my chance. I take in a deep breath, looking at the white tiles on the bathroom wall. I stared at them intently, getting lost in their milky color as I tried to come up with a plan. I had no idea how everything was going to work out. What happened when I chose clothing that did not fit the time period correctly. Would that give me away or could a feign ignorance again in hopes of possibly fooling the man that I was sure had not been fooled in the least. I had spent so long thinking about it that the skin on my fingers had begun to prune. I knew then that it was time to get out of the shower and face what was coming.

I lean down, turning off the water. The silence of the room now rang in my ears. I pulled back the curtain, and my body is faced with a blast of cool air. I can’t stifle the shiver and soon chills rise across my bare skin. I reach for the towel, wrapping it around my body. I throw my hair up, trying to dry it as quickly as possible. I hoped it wouldn’t take me too long to dry off and get ready, but I wasn’t looking forward to putting the corset on by myself. I could do it, just with some difficulty. I smiled quietly, as I dried my body and pulled my clothing back on. I began with undergarments and slowly made my way through the list of clothes. It did take me awhile to put the corset on, which I accidentally lost my balance one and landed on the floor with a very unladylike noise. Now, however, I was slipping on the gown from the night before. It was the lightest thing compared to the rest of my clothing. I smiled, smoothing out the cloth.

It had taken me quite a long time to get my clothing on, but soon I was taking my hair down. It was a mess; wet and nappy, but I could deal with it for now. No one I saw would know me, so I assumed it wouldn’t matter for now. I took in a deep breath before opening up the door to the bathroom. The air in the hall was much cooler than the steamy bathroom, but I was fine with that. I grab at the bottom of my dress, walking out of the doorway and back into the living room. I wait a moment, not sure if I am interrupting anything. When I see there is an advertisement on the picture show I clear my throat.

“Mr. Alan, I do believe I am as ready as I’ll ever me” I give a smile, taking a few steps farther into the room presenting myself for him in this dress for the first time since he found me on the sidewalk less than sixteen hours ago. I can’t help a quiet giggle; it seems like much longer.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:20 am

I come back from my puzzling over the unanswered questions I have been asking myself since Mira had entered the shower. There standing before me in her now straightened gown with her hair slightly damp I am left speechless.  Looking her over slowly I start to drift off into a very different world thats best not described.  Upon catching her eyes I see what could be a glimmer of playfulness.

As I watch her for another long second  i catch my thoughts drifting darker places and sit up suddenly, throwing blanc who had perched on my chest while i was spaced out down, to bring myself back to reality. "If you are ready then i guess we should be off. My mother and sister used to spend all day shopping when i was younger." I smile as I steel myself another day of shopping with possibly picky woman.

I grab the keys from the end table where the remote is and turn the tv off as I stand. At the door I open it with a smile and a slight bow deciding to test her and see if Mira was possibly offended."After you my lady. "
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:14 am

When he realized I was in the room he seemed to stare. I wasn’t sure if it was because of me or because of the dress I wore. By the clothing he had worn around the house I was only left to assume that I would be much out of place no matter where I went. I took in a deep breath, watching as his eyes shifted over my form. I smiled at him quietly as he shifted off of the couch, walking toward the end table to pick up his keys. I smiled, at least he had a car; most people didn’t have them, especially not in the big city. I looked down, taking a handful of cloth in my hand before following him toward the door. He opens it and does something strange; he does something I don’t expect from him.

“Thank you” I am unable to stop the short curtsy before it happens. I can feel my cheeks flush and I turn, walking silently out of the door. I was sure that wasn’t normal here. I was sure that there would be no excuse for what I had just done. I took in a short breath as the cool breeze rushed along the bare skin of my arms. The storm from the night before had brought cool air in that had settled on the area. I smiled, walking off of the small porch and down the small walk. I wasn’t sure exactly where I was going, but I was sure that I would be directed soon to where I needed to go.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:16 am

He grabs a jacket off the coat rack on his way out and makes sure the door is locked once more before walking away in the direction of his guest and the parking lot that's hidden from view. Once he catches up to her she slows down while offering his jacket. "You may want this. I'm not sure if you're used to this weather, but it is quite fickle." As if to confirm his statement the clouds over head start clearing up as another lazy draft washes over the pair. Clicking the button on the remote to deactivate the alarm on his late 90's Jetta and giving away it's position as a silent guide for Mira. As he reaches the driver's side he turns towards the care and rests his arms on the roof. "So, what kinds of clothes do you like?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:23 pm