Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Car accident [Stephanie & Devon]

Stephanie
    Stephanie

Update Car accident [Stephanie & Devon]

Post by Stephanie Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

My first ONE-ON-ONE!!!

We have been dating for quite a while now, and we are totally in love, but one night while I was driving home from a high school football game we went to I got in an accident, I am currently in the hospital and I have a slight temporary memory loss. But doctors are still running tests What will happen after they find out that there is something even more seriously wrong with me? Create Drama, and Make it interesting please Smile
    GUY:DEVON***

We start with you getting the call in the middle of the night from my mom (I will play my parents untill I wake up at the hospital).

Spoiler:

Last edited by Stephanie on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Update Re: Car accident [Stephanie & Devon]

Post by Stephanie Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:35 pm

I look at him "Devon" I say then sigh and look down I get up slowly so I didnt get dizzy and I get in the car, in the front passenger seat, I look out the windshield, and I get a flashback of the accident, It hurt my head, I got up "I cant sit here" I say and I get out of the car and sit in the back. I look at devon, I knew he was mad, and he had every right to be, but I just wish he didn't know yet, because now he was just going to be thinking about getting revenge on Jake.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:05 pm

He helped Steph into the car. "I'll meet up with you guys later."
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:10 pm

I watch Devon "Please don't do anything, just call the police and let them deal with it" I plead. I look at him and half smile.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:51 pm

He didn't say anything, closed the door and allowed Stephanie's mom drive off.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:28 pm

I watch him as my mom drives off, instantly I miss him. I sit back in my seat and close my eyes trying to not think about it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:07 pm

Devon headed for his car with his radio blasting, he drove off to do his so called errands, ice cream would be last, but first Jake needs a friendly visit from him.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:17 pm

We get home and my mom helps me out of the car and up to my room. I lay on my bed and I text Devon [Baby, please don't get yourself in trouble <3]...I lay back on my bed and think about stuff.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:56 am

Devon was already at Jake's house. Jake was home but his truck wasn't. Devon read Stephanie's text but ignored it and got out of his car. Jake was dumping the garbage and turned to face Devon with a smile.
    "Hey Dev. Didn't expect to see you here."
    Devon played along and smiled back. "Yeah. I thought I'd crash by. How you doing?"
    "I'm good. You?"
    "Not so bad myself. Where's your big o'mighty truck?"
    Jake's smile disappeared.
    Devon's face harden with anger. Jake made a run for it as Devon quickly followed behind yelling. "You could have fucking killed her!"
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:34 pm

I sit on my bed looking out my window, wondering what Devon was going to do, it worried me. I pick up my phone and go through all my texts I missed that weren't from Jake, and I reply to some of them. I sigh and text Devon again [Baby, I miss you, and what are you doing?] I send as I look out my window again. My head started to pound again.....
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:19 pm

Devon barely felt his cel buzz but stopped to check it. He allowed Jake to run off. He had time to get back at him.
    [on my way with the ice cream.] He responded to Stephs text.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:55 pm

My head continued to pound as I sat on my bed trying to figure out what to do, I got up and changed into a pair of comfy sweat pants, and a comfy shirt. I go back to my bed and lay down waiting for Devon to reply to me, I read his text and i put my phone down. My head at this point hurt so bad that I just wanted to fall asleep to see if it would stop hurting, so I slowly drifted off to sleep.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:09 pm

Devon drove by to pick up some things and the ice cream as promised. Once he arrived to Stephanie's house he greeted her mom and stored the ice cream. Her mom told Devon that she was resting, so he quietly went to her room and sat down on a chair watching her sleep.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:19 pm

I continue to sleep, till I wake up and im facing my wall I yawn and turn, seeing devon I smile "Hey" I say looking at him glad he was here.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:25 pm

Devon heard Stephanie speak. He moved the chair closer to her bed and curled her hair around his finger. "Hey there sleepy beauty." He leaned closer to touch his lips lightly on hers.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:17 pm

I kiss him and smile "Baby, I'm glad your here" I say after I pull away from his lips. I sit up a little too quickly, causing my head to hurt, I close my eyes until the pain subsides, and I pat on my bed motioning for Devon to sit with me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:22 pm

"Take it easy hun."Devon whispered once he sat next to her and pulled her into his arms."So how was the nap?"
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:25 pm

"It was good, It made my headache go away" I say not remembering that he was going to get me ice cream, or why he was even out. All I currently remembered was being at the Hospital(and anything from before the accident), and now I'm home. But It didn't worry me because I didn't know I couldn't remember anything yet.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:32 pm

"That's great." He smiled. "Well I got your Ice cream as promised."
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:33 pm

"Ice Cream?" I ask smiling and surprised, "What kind?" I ask excited
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:36 pm

Devon frowned and smirked, "I said I was bringing your favorite."
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:37 pm

I look at him "When?, I don't remember you saying that" I say confused. I sit up and cross my legs, I look at Devon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:47 pm

"Right after the hospital? I decided to meet up with you here later after picking up some stuff and the ice cream." He said as he started to get concerned. He started to suspect temporary memory loss or some sort.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:50 pm

"I don't remember that, at all". I say to him starting to get worried and paranoid "What's wrong with me?" I ask him concerned, I didn't like this at all. I look around my room, as my head starts to hurt a little.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:53 pm

He rested his hands on her shoulders making her face him. He looked into her eyes. "Stephanie breath." He said in a soothing voice.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:58 pm

I look at him, "But why can't I remember?" I ask breathing heavily trying to calm down. I put my hand on my forehead as my head continues to hurt. I close my eyes thinking about everything that I remember happening recently, and I ignore the pain in my head, a tear roles down my cheek and I open my eyes looking at Devon, scared.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:04 pm