Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Car accident [Stephanie & Devon]

Stephanie
    Stephanie

Update Car accident [Stephanie & Devon]

Post by Stephanie Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

My first ONE-ON-ONE!!!

We have been dating for quite a while now, and we are totally in love, but one night while I was driving home from a high school football game we went to I got in an accident, I am currently in the hospital and I have a slight temporary memory loss. But doctors are still running tests What will happen after they find out that there is something even more seriously wrong with me? Create Drama, and Make it interesting please Smile
    GUY:DEVON***

We start with you getting the call in the middle of the night from my mom (I will play my parents untill I wake up at the hospital).

Spoiler:

Last edited by Stephanie on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Update Re: Car accident [Stephanie & Devon]

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:00 pm

I sighed and laced my fingers with hers. "We'll see what the doctor says hun."
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:26 pm

I roll my eyes and sigh when you say "We'll see what the doctor says hun". A smile slightly tugs at my lips when you lace your fingers with mine. I look at my mom "Mom, do they really have to do all that stuff?" I ask her.

Mom's POV:
    "Yes sweetie we need to find out what is really wrong with you so we can fix it, and it doesn't get worse." I say as I take a seat next to the door and I pull out a magazine and start reading it.

My POV, again:
    I listen to my mom then watch her start reading, "See? she doesn't even care" I say quietly to you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:10 pm

Devon sighed. "That isn't the case. She is just wanting what is best for you."
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:21 pm

I sigh, and I stare at the clock, my head starts pounding again. I close my eyes, and hold them shut tightly. I wanted to be anywhere but here. I open my eyes slowly and I try to forget about my head pounding.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:10 pm

"Are you alright?" Devon asked concerned once he noticed Stephanie's reactions.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:15 am

"No" I say quietly and in a broken voice, you could tell I was in a lot of pain. This was actually the worst its ever been, If I had been standing right now I would have passed out. I tighten my grip on your hand, it hurt to move my head, and I had to keep my eyes closed because the light hurt my eyes as well, I couldn't do anything about my pain.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:50 am

Devon felt Stephanie's grip tighten, and her face showed she was in pain. "Call the doctor." He told her mother as he stroked Stephanie's hair. "It'll be ok, just breathe in deep, try relaxing..."
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:47 pm

ooc: did you put the beginning of the roleplay at the top in a spoiler?
    That was smart!! Smile
    Lol

BIC:
    I wait while I thought my mom was getting a doctor, but it took a while so I opened my eyes, and saw my mom sleeping in her chair "I'll just get the doctor" I say taking a deep breath as I start to move, I try to resist the pain in my head, but it was extremely difficult to move without pain. I began getting up slowly and carefully.
    I swing my legs off the side of the bed and I put my feet flat on the floor, I take a deep breath and hold on to the railing on the bed tightly, as I stand up, but the fast movement caused my head to spin. The extreme pain in my head caused my knees to get weak, and I blacked out.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Ooc-yes, I had been meaning to do that for a while, but while I was on the Wii I couldn’t xD
    “Stephanie!” Devon exclaimed seeing she had attempted to get up. “What are you trying to do?”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:01 pm

hmm and u were complaining i dont post...and u havent replied dear xD
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:15 pm

Ooc: Oh wow, I didn't even realize.... Sorry Smile

Bic: I lay on the floor, I had blacked out and fallen. I was dreaming, of the accident, I HATED this dream. I see Jake's car come towards me as I pull through the green light, and I try to swerve but I couldn't, he hits me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:37 pm

When she collapsed, Devon managed to catch her. The doctor came around and had called the nurses. They were to do an immediate check up on her.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:34 pm

My POV:
    I get lifted back up on my bed by someone, and doctors and nurses swarm me to check how I am.

Dr. Hart:
    I get paged and I rush to Stephanie's room, I talk to her nurse as I take her Vitals, and check how she is, I calm down the room, and tell the nurses they can leave, I look at Stephanie's mom, "What Happened?" I ask

Mom's POV:
    As soon as I hear stephanie fall I look up "Steph!!" I yell, I get up and run over to her I look at Devon holding her "What was she doing? Is she okay? What Happened?" I ask as I get pushed away by doctors and nurses who swarmed the room when they heard me yell. I stand to the side watching them move my daughter out of Devon's arms and back into the bed, then they do a whole bunch of medical stuff.
    I look at Dr. Hart, I didn't know what to say, I didn't know what happened.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:01 pm

"I don't know...she just decided to get up..." Devon replied looking at Stephanie concerned.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:14 pm

Dr. Hart:
    "her heart rate is a little elevated, but that is common with recent trauma." I say as I check her breathing "Her lungs sound healthy, but it does seem she is breathing at a faster rate right now" I say as I look at her concerned.

Stephanie:
    As they lay me back on the bed I begin to dream again. I see me leaving a party with my friend, and getting in the car.

My Mom:
    "Is she going to be okay?" I as frantically.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:34 pm

Devon rested his hand on Stephanie's forehead as he heard the doctoro talk.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:09 pm

My POV:
    We get in the car and I pull out of the parking lot, I drive towards her house, and she starts talking to me about how she hooked up with this guy.

Mom's POV:
    I walk over next to Steph and hold her hand "She's cold" I say to the doctor. "And why hasn't she woken up yet?"

Dr. Hart:
    "That fall exhausted her body, we gave her some medications to relax her and help her sleep a little, stress can really be a negative thing for her right now and we need to eliminate it so we can get her better" I say to them, "But If you will excuse me I need to schedule some tests for her, so if you need me i will be at the Nurse's station" I say as I walk out.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Post by Al THLDI Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:32 pm

Sorry for the long absence. Want to continue this?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:25 pm