Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Car accident [Stephanie & Devon]

Stephanie
    Stephanie

Update Car accident [Stephanie & Devon]

Post by Stephanie Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

My first ONE-ON-ONE!!!

We have been dating for quite a while now, and we are totally in love, but one night while I was driving home from a high school football game we went to I got in an accident, I am currently in the hospital and I have a slight temporary memory loss. But doctors are still running tests What will happen after they find out that there is something even more seriously wrong with me? Create Drama, and Make it interesting please Smile
    GUY:DEVON***

We start with you getting the call in the middle of the night from my mom (I will play my parents untill I wake up at the hospital).

Spoiler:

Last edited by Stephanie on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Update Re: Car accident [Stephanie & Devon]

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:24 pm

"Must be the bump on the head in the car accident." He said feeling heart broken inside.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:29 pm

I look at him seeing he was effected by my memory loss. And I feel horrible, like it was my fault. I close my eyes, and wipe the tears off my cheeks. I open my eyes again and lay down again, because I felt like I could do something else and it would hurt him more "I'm sorry" I whisper looking away from him. I didn't want to cry.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:53 pm

"No..."He whispered and cuddled with her as he laid down with her. "It's okay..."He wanted to calm her down.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:58 pm

I smile slightly as he cuddles with me "I'm sorry" I whisper again. I didn't know what to do, because I seriously couldn't remember, and it scared me. But I tried to hide how scared and upset I was.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:04 pm

Devon was no fool and knew well she must be scared. He just held her closer and thought how he'd kill Jake. "Close your eyes and rest hun."
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:06 pm

I stare at my wall, thinking about the crash that led me to be in the hospital, and I tried my hardest to remember what had happened between being at the hospital, and ending up at home. I feel tears fall as a result of how scared I was, and how frustrated I was because I couldn't remember. I listen to Devon and close my eyes, but I couldn't stop thinking about the accident.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:16 am

He was humming for her, petting her hair, and holding her close to him. He hated seeing her like this. Scared...and not much he could do about it.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:29 pm

As devon petted my hair, it was sort of calming, and it was soothing for him to be holding me close to him, it caused my mind to relax a little. I shut my eyes and then suddenly my phone rings loudly, "owww" I say because the loudness hurt my headache that I had neglected to notice. I realize I said oww out loud and worried that it would cause Devon to worry. I look over at my phone, but it was all the way on the other side of Devon so I decided to just let it ring because I couldnt reach it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:35 pm

He heard the phone ring, slightly tensed after hearing her say ow but quickly relaxed. The phone stopped ringing after a while."Better?"
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:43 pm

Every ring, caused my head to hurt more, but I didn't want Devon to worry about me, so I just tried my best to not show that anything was wrong. "Yeah, much" I say with a smile. I sit up and look at Devon "So what are your plans for the next few days?" I ask him hoping it would distract him from me hiding my pain.....and from when I said ow
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:17 pm

"We should call the doctor...Tell your mom..." Devon said as he ignored her intents to distract him.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:23 pm

"No, Dev, Please don't." I say to him, simply because I didn't like being cooped up in the Hospital, actually I hated it. I look at him and rest my head on his shoulder "I'll be fine" I say quietly
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:28 pm

"But what if it gets worse?" He whispered.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:24 pm

"It wont" I say to him, I kiss his cheek and lay down "I hope" I add to quietly myself. I look up at the ceiling, wondering how I was soo Lucky as for this to happen to me, What had I done to deserve it?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:05 pm

"Better to prevent than to lament..." He looked at her concerned.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:23 pm

I continue looking at my ceiling, sorta spacing out thinking about how it happened, when randomly I remember the words Ice cream "Didn't you say something about Ice Cream?" I ask him, thinking maybe if I actually eat something I'll feel better, I sit up carefully and lay my head on Devons shoulder again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:54 pm

"Oh yes." He smiled, "I'll bring you some?" He asked.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:29 pm

"Please?" I ask with a smile, The thought of Ice Cream actually was already making me feel better. I Look around my room at random things, noticing how messy it was, and I suddenly had the urge to get up and put things away, but I didn't want to get up.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:59 pm

Devon kissed her forehead as he got up and headed for the ice cream.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:07 pm

I smile as he kisses my forehead, and I watch him walk out of my room. I get up and decide to change my clothes, I put on my favorite Sweat Pants, and a Tank Top, then I pick up a few things off of my floor, and walk back to my bed but before I can get there I pick up a Picture of Devon and I off my desk and I look at it, smiling.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:50 pm

Devon gets back with a big bowl of ice cream and two spoons. "Here we go." He said sitting down on the bed next to Stephanie. "Hmm... what you got there?"
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:41 am

I glance at him "What? Oh, its a picture of us" I say handing it to him "Do you remember this day?" I ask, as I study the picture and smile, as the memory plays out in my head.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:24 pm

He nodded, "It was a fun day." He said smiling.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:30 pm

I smile at Devon, and put down the picture "so, Ice cream?" I ask looking at him, as I sit down on my bed, I pull at a clump of my hair and start twirling it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:48 pm

"Mmmhmm" He nodded getting a spoonful of ice cream and offering her some. "Remember that day how after the picture you freaked out because of a bee?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:36 pm