Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Car accident [Stephanie & Devon]

Stephanie
    Stephanie

Update Car accident [Stephanie & Devon]

Post by Stephanie Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

My first ONE-ON-ONE!!!

We have been dating for quite a while now, and we are totally in love, but one night while I was driving home from a high school football game we went to I got in an accident, I am currently in the hospital and I have a slight temporary memory loss. But doctors are still running tests What will happen after they find out that there is something even more seriously wrong with me? Create Drama, and Make it interesting please Smile
    GUY:DEVON***

We start with you getting the call in the middle of the night from my mom (I will play my parents untill I wake up at the hospital).

Spoiler:

Last edited by Stephanie on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Update Re: Car accident [Stephanie & Devon]

Post by Stephanie Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:07 pm

I lay there asleep in Devon's arms, and I dream about when Jake and I broke up, and when Devon and I got together. How upset Jake was about it. And all the details. It was, interesting. I was in the middle of dreaming about how Jake was so attached to me and he used to call me to try to get me back every night when I woke up. I look and instantly get extremely dizzy. I sit up, wondering what was going on.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:14 pm

Devon was exhausted so he was still asleep.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:09 pm

I slowly slide to the edge of my bed and i let my feet dangle off the side. I close my eyes in hope that the room would stop spinning. I slowly open them and it was a little better, so i stand up, and walk to my door, holding on to whatever i can to ensure i dont fall. I open the door and walk out my room, but there wasnt anything to hold on to, so i fall to the floor. "owww" i groan as i try to lift myself up but it makes my head hurt, and it makes everything spin even more. So i close my eyes and lay there hoping that it will somehow help.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Devon heard something and woke up. Second he realised Stephanie was gone he got up quickly. "Stephanie?" He kneeled next to her. "I'm calling the doctor baby..."
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:08 am

"dev?" i say quietly as i hear someone talk, i hear them say something, but i dont pay much attention cuz my head was now pounding. "okay" i say and i close my eyes again and try to relax while laying there. There was no way i was voluntarily moving anywhere.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:53 am

Devon picked her up in his arms, carrying her down the stairs, told her mom he was heading to the hospital, and headed to his car with Stephanie's mom behind.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:11 pm

I feel someone move me, but i didnt think much of it so i just relax and fall asleep.

Mom's POV:
    i follow closely behind devon "what happened" i ask concerned. I look up and i see steph's wrecked car in the garage with her dad working on it. "im driving sit in the back with her" i say to devon as i unlock the car and open the door for him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:21 pm

He nodded and sat in the back withStephanie. "I don`t know...we fell asleep and then I wake up to find her on the floor."
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:27 pm

I fall into a kind of restless sleep, it consisted of flashbacks from the crash, and other dreams.

Moms POV:
    i start the car and pull out of the driveway "well how was she acting before you fell asleep?" i ask trying to figure this out.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:33 pm

Devon held Stephanie close. "She had migranes and got dizzy with sudden movements."
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:49 pm

Mom's POV:
    "hmm okay...." i say as i drive to the hospital. This whole event was stressing me..

My POV:
    i wake up a little, so i try to sit up, but my body felt heavy so i gave up on moving. But i do slightly open my eyes, i see someone next to my, but everything was dark because it was night time. I couldnt quite make out who it was.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:55 pm

Devon looked at Stephanie concerned.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:07 pm

MoM's POV:
    i pull up to the entrance of the hospital, and i get out of The car and open the door for devon.

My POV:
    i notice lights turn on in the car because the door was open, i aee devon anD i smile, then i shut my eyes again and i rest.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:10 pm

He carried her in his arms following her mother towards the emergency room so that the doctor would be contacted immediately.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:23 pm

Mom's POV:
    i rush into the emergency room, i walk up to the desk "i need to talk to Dr. Hart" i say to the lady. She looks at me then picks up the phone and tells me to sit and wait.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:57 pm

Devon held Stephanie close and protectively while they waited.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Dr. Hart:
    I walk out to the waiting room and see one of my recent patients "Hello Mrs. Nichols" I say as I approach them "Follow me and We can get a room where Stephanie can lay down and We can talk more privately Okay?" I say as I lead them to an empty room with a hospital bed "You can lay Stephanie down there and Then we can talk about what happened" I instruct them as I pull up a few chairs.

My Mom:
    "Hello Dr. Hart" I say as I shake his hand "I'm so sorry for coming in like this, It's just stephanie got worse all of the sudden and I dont know what's going on" I say as he leads us to the room. When we get there I help Devon put Stephanie on the bed, then I take my seat.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:10 pm

Devon nodded and with Stephanies mom they laid her down. He waited for further instructions.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:43 pm

Mom's POV:
    I sit in one of the three chairs and I look at the Devon, "Why dont you tell the doctor what happened, seeing as I wasn't there" I say.

Dr. Hart's POV:
    I walk over to Stephanie and check her Vital signs as I listen to the story.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:29 am

Devon nodded and stood next to the doctor. "She gets dizzy easily" he started to explain with detail the events.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:17 pm

Dr. Hart's POV:
    "Okay" I say listening to her symptoms. I finish checking her vital signs, then grab my clip board recording everything down.

STEPH'S POV (miss me? Razz)::
    I slowly wake up a little, but I don't open my eyes. I can hear people around me talking. I listen.

Mom's POV:
    I sit there and listen to Devon talk about how she was acting before we came here.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:56 pm

Devon stroked Stephanie's hair and sighed.

ooc-xD
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:17 pm

Dr. Hart's POV:
    "So, she has been dizzy, and has had headaches, and sensitivity to light".. I say as I take note "Well, it sounds to me as more symptoms to a concussion, but it could also be a little more serious. We will have to keep her a few days and keep an eye on her. We will also need to run tests." I say

My POV:
    I hear the doctor say he would need to keep me a few days, so I sit up quickly "What?!" I ask not wanting to stay at all. I hated this place, it was so boring, and quiet, and you had to stay in the bed so much and I like moving around. I did NOT want to stay. But sitting up like I did, made me really dizzy, I put my hand on my head, and close my eyes. On top of that, I had a really bad headache. I sigh, "This sucks" I say to myself

Mom's POV:
    I look at Steph as she get's up, "Hun, relax, go to sleep" I say walking over to her. I look at her and see her in pain "Can she have some pain meds?" I ask the doctor.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:45 pm

"Steph..." Devon frowned, "take it easy hun." He whispered softly still stroking her hair. "I gave her aspirin earlier..." He mentioned last.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:02 pm

Steph's POV:
    I look at Devon "I don't want to stay here" I say upset by the fact nobody cared I wanted to leave, and that I didn't want tests done on me.

Dr. Hart's POV:
    I hear that Stephanie had aspirin earlier. "I don't think giving her more medicine right now would be a good idea if she had aspirin just recently" I say to them "Maybe in an hour or two" I let them know "I'm going to go talk to the nurses and then I'll check in in a little bit" I say as I walk out of the room

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:25 pm