Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa] - Page 5 Empty Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

My story: You know how most kids run away to the circus? Well I’m running from it. When I was ten years old, I went to the circus with my family. I got separated from both my parents so I freaked out. The ringleader said he’d help me… But instead he kidnapped me. Now I’ve been stuck here for the past six years. For five years, I’ve been trying to find a way to get out. It hasn’t worked out very well. Until tonight. The ring leader is piss drunk and he’s in bed. Can’t hear anything or feel anything. I hope. I left his little trailer, and went to the strong man. The only one who understands me and can break the stupid chain around my neck. Which he has. I’m not fast enough to run out from the ground so the strong man helped me with that as well. We stood at the front gates and I couldn’t move. Maybe it was because I didn’t want to run with this stupid dress on, or maybe I was scared. But I was pushed ahead. “Run” were the last words I heard from the circus, and I was off. Running into the city. I could see all the lights ahead. In the city, I sat on a crate in an alley way. Terrified and alone.

Your story: You’re an author(Being typical) But you’re one of the youngest authors ever. You live alone, and you always work late nights in the office trying to get your manuscript done so your publisher will stop nagging you. You always eat take out food, and sit at your desk. Your usually moody all the time. But there’s the odd time where you’re actually a sensitive person. But that is very… Very rare. You usually don’t leave the until 2 in the morning. Like tonight. Now you’re driving home in your sports car Not caring about anything again. You just want to go home… And sleep.

How we tie together: On your way home, at two in the morning as usual, your head lights flash off something sparkly. You tried to ignore it, but it didn’t work out well. You look up to see a girl, who is no younger than you. That girl is me. You get confused as to what I’m doing out so late so you pull over. You don’t know why but you walk up to her and touch her shoulder. She’s automatically scared of you. Mainly because she hasn’t talked to anyone in a long time… You can tell that she’s been abused so somehow you manage to convince her to go back to your loft with you. She’s far too tired to even fight against it, so she just caves in and agrees to it. But when she wakes up in the morning… She’s confused and starts screaming. Anything can happen from that point on
    Vasilissa

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa] - Page 5 Empty Re: Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Post by Vasilissa Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:16 pm

"I am pretty sure this is the first time that you have gone shopping and not had to worry about getting hurt and I like that. You looked like you were having fun so this bill is nothing compared to the things I buy for others or the amount I send into charity. Dont worry about a thing." I say putting the bill in my purse and grabbing my bags then handing her the ones with her stuff in them and we move onto the next store repeating the same processes and then we get to a shoe store where I find shoes that matched her outfits and she liked. "Alright I think this is al the shopping I can take in one day." I laugh smiling looking at you. "Plus I dont think either of us could carry much more bags after all the stores we have gone to."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa] - Page 5 Empty Re: Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:13 pm

The process of today was something that I hadn't thought of. It had just happened. Today I wasn't alone in my thoughts, I was with a person whom acknowleged me and asked my opinions. That was deffinatly new. It was weird, having not had the time to think about most my decisions was usually not what was normal. The making decision part mostly.

I remembered the feeling that the 'Converse All-Stars' felt around my toes. I had never had such formal shoes. Usually, I didn't have shoes at all.

She spoke of the bags and I smiled, kneeling slightly on the pavement we were walking on.

"I could carry those for you miss. Please, don't strain yourself"My words were the cleanest they had been. This was the voice I used around the Ring-Leader. It was my nice, sweet, and almost real voice. Just this time, the nice and sweet were real.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:26 pm

"Dont bother yourself. You already have your arms full and its not heavy I just dont have any more space on my arms to carry." I laugh and begin asking you all sorts of questions on our walk home. "Wherehave you gone with Carnival? Would you ever want to go to a fair or carnival if I promised you that you would be safe? What about amusement parks? I want to go back to Busch Gardens and I am sure you would be safe with me there cause the people there get paid to work there they dont kidnap kids to work there." I laugh and look at you awaiting for you to open up a bit. "Also I have just one request for you. Plesae stop with the Miss thing. ITs creeping me out and makes me feel old," I laugh and continue "just call me Lissa and we will be perfectly fine. I am not going to hurt you or enslave you so you dont have to be so skittish or hesitant. If you are feeling something then feel it cause its bad to keep things bottled up."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:05 pm

I wouldn't take no for an answer. I took two of the bags that looked heavier, pulling them onto my left forearm. I shook my head, looking her over.

She suggested it. She had. She wanted me to go back. She wanted the ring-master to take me back. So she wouldn't get killed. I shook my head.
    "If you want me to go back to the carnivals, I shall, for you" I spoke simply, looking down to the ground. If she wanted me to go to these things, I would, but I didn't have a clue what they were. Busch Gardens? Was that a doctor or something? I had never been to a doctor before. I wasn't exactly sure what that was even. I shook my head, as we continued in the sun.

"I-I've never been to any of those places before" I trailed off as she scolded me about the 'miss' it was only me.
    "Pardon me if it takes more than a few hours to stop that...Let's just say the role of formalities were flogged into me early on."
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:05 pm

"Well there wont be any flogging unless you like that kinky stuff." I laugh and then continue. "Also I dont want you to go back . I am sure once you get use to the idea f the real world you will be super fun to hang out with. I would never send you back there and Busch Gardens is a Theme park. Like a carnival excpet better rides foods games and prizes. Its super fun and people get paid to work there and arent forced to." I say smiling and then take back one of the bags so we sharerd the load of carrying items. We approach my house and I walk into lobby and to the elevator taking uos to my home. I open the door and drop all the bags on the table in the living room.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:17 pm

I took in a short breath. I understood a little now. I wasn't as afraid but the thought of going back made me want to run again. We arived at the large building, a small smile on my lips. I looked up it's length before walking inside to take the elevator with Vas. I nodded lightly, looking around the apartment as I put the items back on the ground.

"If you'd like. I could go..."
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:33 pm

"Alright. Now this is what I want you to know," I start grabbing your hand and pulling you to the couch to sit down, "I dont want you to leave. Ever. I want you to be here cause I think you are special and full of untapped talent. Okay? Now! Lets get something to eat and put away the clothes. Half is yours half is mine. Okay?" I say looking through the bags and taking the ones with my clothes into my room and setting them on the bed.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:57 pm

She seemed rushed as she spoke, but something about her tone made me smile. I had talent? Was she insane? I shook my head, knowing not to argue.
    "Thank you" I spoke quietly, feeling my cheeks flush with heat. I stood as she did, walking to the bags left on the ground. They were mine. For once I could say something was mine, and only mine. I smiled, a giggle escaping my lips. This was deffinatly new.

I scooped up the bags, walking back to the room I had slept in the night before, placing them neatly on the soft bed. I would come back to them later. I giggled, turning around and prancing back to the living room.
    "What is for lunch, Mi-" I cut myself off, scolding myself silently as I watched the door to her room a moment.
    "Lisa" I spoke simply, finnishing off my sentence.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:29 am

"Quick learner. Anyways. Lunch. Shall we eat out or in? Maybe a small sack to tide us over and we can go out and find you a really fancy dress and we can go to a really nice big restraunt that has a three course meal and is really exquisite? Or we can eat in tonight if you are too tired?" I say walking in and out of my walk in closet with my dresser and hanging space putting away the clothes on hangers in my closet til I have a chance to wash them I set them aside away from my clean clothes.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:33 am

Her words seemed to be rushed. And with the rush of words came the confusion of big words. Exquisite? I had only heard that word once before and none of us had thought it was used properly. I looked around, watching her a moment.

"You cook well" I spoke, randomly, which would have gotten me beat back at the circus.I simply wasn't sure what to say. I gave a harsh cough, shaking my head as I turned around in a circle.

"Whatever you would like ma'am" I nodded, stopping to watch her place her clothing in separate places. Intruiging, yes, no, maybe?
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:50 pm

"Alright pick a hand this is how I solve all of my dilemmas. I decide oine hand is one thing and the other hand is the other option and I tell someone else to pick." I say holding out my hands in curls fists with my fingers upward. My right hand being the restraunt and my left hand being dinner at home.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:39 pm

I watched her quietly a moment. I didn't know exactly how I wanted to do this. Going out to dinner would be fun, but I couldn't read..Didn't they have Menus or something? I shook my head, she could read it to me if that's what I picked.

"This is..Different" I closed my eyes, turning in twice in a circle before picking a hand. I didn't open my eyes to see what I had picked. I stumbled slightly, almost falling back as I wasn't used to such motions.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:25 pm

I reach out to grab you to steady and saw you picked the right hand. "Alright restraunt it is. We need to go get you a formal dress though. So one more shopping trip?" I say walking into my closet looking at my dresses.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:46 am

I nodded, my eyes opening as I caught my ballance. I smiled lightly noddeding quietly. I turned slightly as she walked back to the closet and I followed, the smile slowly fading from my lips.

"Um.." I trailed off, watching the bits of cloth a moment or two.
    "You will..Read the menu to me..won't you..Ma'am?" My eyes were on the ground. My cheeks began to flush slightly. I looked up, smiling, trying to force the embarasment down my throat.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:32 pm

"You dont know how to read? How old are you exactly." I ask very carefully as to not upset you so that you feel insignifigant to me.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:05 pm

We had gone over this already. I shook my head, looking up, tears welling up in my eyes. I couldn't read, it killed me. She said she would teach me. To read, and to write. I shook, trying to hold in the sobs. I couldn't believe she didn't remember, but it wasn't her fault, it was mine.

Icoughed, choking as I tried to speak.
    "I'm..Eight-Teen...Ma'am" And with those words, the tears fell, and my knees gave. I was so useless. No one had bothered to teach me anymore.
    "My parents didn't..I was in thrid grade when he took me..I was a slow learner...I-I" I couldn't breath, I was crying, silently on the floor. I wouldn't be bothered if she was to turn me out right now.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:23 pm

I rush over to you and drop next to you holding you. "I am sorry I forgot." I say holding you rocking you back and forth rubbing your back. "I will send you to school or homeschooling would work too. Reading and Writing is my specialty. I will be here for you. I will read the menu if its okay. Or we stay home tonight."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:36 pm

I shook, now, a rage filling my body more than sadness.
    "You. No. I don't want to put you out. We will eat at the Resturant, and I will learn on my own" My voice was still soft, but a hint filled it, making it seem darker than intended. I stood, wiping the tears form my eyes.

"Are you ready? We shall go out when you are finnished" And with such words, I turned, and walked from the room.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:43 pm

I follow you. "If you dont not feel comforatble I can cook and maybe you can help if you like. If you do want to go to the restraunt then we will need to get you a formal looking gown." I say giving you to options.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:58 pm

"Lets have a..night on the town."
    I turned abruptly, grabbing her wrists. I delved into her eyes as I watched her, a small smirk pulling across my lips before I pushed a bit of hair behind her ear.

"I'm not going to have you change because I'm handicapped. We shall live life 'as your normal' and I willn't let you say no to that"
    I nodded before turning on heel and walking back to the room I had been sleeping in.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 pm

"Well then we must go get you a dress." I turn to walk and get my purse. I stop and turn around and poke my head in the door. "Also I normally dont eat much at all. I normally write to much to eat anyhting. But lets go."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:33 pm

"Well you'll be eating tonight" I spoke, a smirk on my lips as I pulled the 'flip-flops' onto my feet. I turned, dashing off after her, a smile on my lips.

I followed her, closing the bedroom door behind me as I ran a hand through my hair. Was I really a freak? The girl with white hair and Magenta eyes? A freak?

I didn't know why the thought popped into my head, but it did. I shook my head forcing it from my mind as I rushed to catch up.

"On to the store" I giggled quietly.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:41 pm

We leave my building and head down the street a bit and walk in and I am immedately showered with hellos and kisses on both cheeks the way French people do and ask how they can help me cause I come here often to get ideas for my dresses in my books. "I need a formal dress for my friend here." I say grabbing you hand and pulling you forward with me.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:06 pm

I watched as we walked into the store. The smiles, the kisses, seemed to bring back flashbacks and I closed my eyes. I had been somewhere before, where they had greeted in such a way, even if they barely new you.

I had even had to do this sometimes. When the Ring Leader wanted to show me off to some of his friends, he did this, made me learn to kiss on both cheeks on the bearded lady.

"It will make you more comfortable with kissing a man like so" He said, his thick Russian accent making me shiver. I was only about twelve by then, but I still remembered it.

I remembered, the men coming, and watching the Burlesque Dancer, Victoria, as if she were some sort of meat. And there pants, well, they grew tight and then they left and Victoria stayed. We all were on a boat for awhile. A long time, after that trip. And he yelled, and beat Victoria, until she could hardly breath, and the Trapeze artist had to keep her on a cot for a long time.

AA shiver ran down my spine and I felt someone yank on my wrist. I shivered, being pulle dout of my reverie. I shivered, closing my eyes a moment.

"Do what you will with me, I guess" I muttered to the woman as they pulled me toward many dresses.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:33 pm

I let her hand go but followed closely. Too make sure that she didnt get agresive or nervous with the girls. "I need something fancy but not slutty and cutsy without being kid-like" I tell them. "We have the perfect dress for her then." Angelica says. "What size are you, hun?" Angelica asks you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:54 pm