Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa] - Page 8 Empty Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

My story: You know how most kids run away to the circus? Well I’m running from it. When I was ten years old, I went to the circus with my family. I got separated from both my parents so I freaked out. The ringleader said he’d help me… But instead he kidnapped me. Now I’ve been stuck here for the past six years. For five years, I’ve been trying to find a way to get out. It hasn’t worked out very well. Until tonight. The ring leader is piss drunk and he’s in bed. Can’t hear anything or feel anything. I hope. I left his little trailer, and went to the strong man. The only one who understands me and can break the stupid chain around my neck. Which he has. I’m not fast enough to run out from the ground so the strong man helped me with that as well. We stood at the front gates and I couldn’t move. Maybe it was because I didn’t want to run with this stupid dress on, or maybe I was scared. But I was pushed ahead. “Run” were the last words I heard from the circus, and I was off. Running into the city. I could see all the lights ahead. In the city, I sat on a crate in an alley way. Terrified and alone.

Your story: You’re an author(Being typical) But you’re one of the youngest authors ever. You live alone, and you always work late nights in the office trying to get your manuscript done so your publisher will stop nagging you. You always eat take out food, and sit at your desk. Your usually moody all the time. But there’s the odd time where you’re actually a sensitive person. But that is very… Very rare. You usually don’t leave the until 2 in the morning. Like tonight. Now you’re driving home in your sports car Not caring about anything again. You just want to go home… And sleep.

How we tie together: On your way home, at two in the morning as usual, your head lights flash off something sparkly. You tried to ignore it, but it didn’t work out well. You look up to see a girl, who is no younger than you. That girl is me. You get confused as to what I’m doing out so late so you pull over. You don’t know why but you walk up to her and touch her shoulder. She’s automatically scared of you. Mainly because she hasn’t talked to anyone in a long time… You can tell that she’s been abused so somehow you manage to convince her to go back to your loft with you. She’s far too tired to even fight against it, so she just caves in and agrees to it. But when she wakes up in the morning… She’s confused and starts screaming. Anything can happen from that point on
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:21 pm

I didn't understand it. Were the knots she speaking of scars? I had enough of those, and if they weren't, why wasn't she freaking over the many lash marks over most of my body.

I couldn't remember how many times I had been flogged for doing something wrong. I shook my head, taking in a deep breath before simply letting the feeling fall over me. I giggled lightly, my back being rather ticklish. I shook, trying to contain my barels of laugher.
    Vasilissa

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Post by Vasilissa Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:57 pm

"Are you ticklish? If so How ticklish are you?" I say while running my fingers over your back and everywhere else I could think of you being ticklish.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:04 pm

I jump, shakin glightly.
    "It's why my back is so scarred...They knew it would hurt more here" I reached my hand back, grabbing her wrists before tracing them over the lashes and burns.
    "I had fogotten about them for a moment."
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:10 pm

"Oh, I am so sorry. I didnt mean to... I just- Sorry." I say retreating my hands quickly and moving back.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:22 pm

I shook my head, forcing myself off the bed, and turning.
    "No. I want you to know" I nodded quietly, nodding slightly to myself as I took her wrists, tracing them along the scar over my heart. I remembered that, Clearly, I remembered that.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:33 pm

"I- I dont want to cause you any discomfort. Please." I say pulling my hand away. Then turning to get the rag to wipe away the facial cream.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:47 pm

I crinkled my nose, shaking my head.
    "If you don't want to because I'm a freak,I understand. You just have to say that" I spoke simply, closing my eyes once more as she began to wipe the green stuff off my face.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:15 pm

"Thats not it. I promise. Its just- I write. Books amoung books many of them best sellers which pays for most of this but mostly its the inheritace that I recieved from my parents and their buissness after they passed.I just havent written about the whipping in some of my fantasy books and I put so much detail into everythihng and I realized I havent even touched the surface of what the flogging can do to a person. Your like someone from one of my stories." I say wiping away the last of the facial mask.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:31 pm

I kept my eyes closed, before I opened them again, staring at her. I shook my head, sighing lightly. She had no idea, no clue. I coughed, pushing a hand through my hair.
    "I have a feeling you were writing from imagination. I apologize if this offends you, but you've no idea what it's like to get a hard flogging. The kind where there's so many open wounds where the salt of your sweat burns. The feeling where the pain is just a numb throbbing. I doubt your books give it justice miss"

I spoke, my voice strong, yet quiet, as I watched her, the rest of the green stuff now gone from my face.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:12 pm

"Well I have never seen flogging in real life and if its anything like my books or anything worse then I am glad I havent." I say grabbing the nail kit and grabbing your feet and bluff them while filling a tub with warm water. I clip and buff your toes nails and then set them in the water to soak then grab your hands and do the same with small bowls of water and then I remove them and dry them off and then paint them a color to match the dress you are wearing tonight. Almost a midnight purple with sparkles mixed with black.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:25 pm

I nodded lightly, watching as she did something with my feet, my tonails. I looked her over a moment as I leaned back.
    "You are glad you haven't seen one miss. It's not something one would want to see during anytime of their life" I spoke simply, looking her over as she grabbed my hands, doing the same.

She finnished, and started to put something on my fingernails.
    "This is such a beautiful color miss, but...what exactly is it?" I was confused, and didn't exactly know what the point of it was.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:41 pm

"Its called Nail polish and its basically to just add color to your nails. Although some clear coats, which is the clear stuff I put on top the color, helps to keep your cuticles health. It is basically just something make yuou more pretty." I say finishing. "Alright now I am assuming you know how to blow dry your hair right?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:56 pm

I nodded, taking in the information as she handed it out. The only way for me to learn is to ask. I shook my head, coughing lightly as I looked up to my hair a moment.
    "It dries on it's own miss. I don't see why I'd eed something else doing it for me" I spoke, looking her over a moment before rolling my eyes, as if SHE were the stupid one.

Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:32 pm

"Because if you use the blow drier it will dry faster and then we will be there on time cause right now I need to go get dressed." I smile and walk out of the bathroom and down the hall and begin to prep for the night. I shower quickly shaving and everything and do the moisturizer and lotion my legs. I get dressed in my robe and do my make up and then blow dry my hair and then curl it giving it volume and use silvery pins to pull it back from my face. I emerge from the bathroom pull the robe frommy body and then get dressed in matching under garments that push my breasts up and support them.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:00 pm

And once again, in a few moments, she was gone. I shook my head. I was the stupid one. What kind of contraption would do such a thing. I looked to the lighted mirror. There was the instrument in which I would ‘dry my hair’

I looked over it a moment. There were simple words, things I had seen before on carts and vendor shops.
    “Hot”
    “Cold”
    “On”
    “Off”

The words sparked so many memories, and made me smile. I sighed, even though the place was horrid, I had happy times there too. I had a friend here or there, and others who were jealous. They hated the fact I was the apple of Ring Master’s eye. I was the one who could dance to music so enchanting to sweep an audience off their feet. I was the freak, with glowing white hair. I was the beautiful freak.

I smiled, shaking my head. The instrument was smooth in my hands. I took in a deep breath, flicking on the instrument to hot. I jumped as the machine seemed to roar to life, blowing hot air into my face, making me shake my head.

I leaned over, continuing to do exactly as I had done..never. The machine worked as it said, and after awhile, the grey hair turned it’s almost shining silver, and it was dry. I smiled, looking at my hair. It was so bland.

I turned, walking to the bag that held my dress. I watched it a moment before letting the garment covering my body fall. I pulled the dress over my body, zipping it up as far as I could in the back before turning in a circle. I walked quietly over to the mirror, looking at myself. This gave my curves definition, and did them justice. I looked like a woman now. I smiled, shaking my head. The dress, only a little longer then I was used to, made my long pale legs look what they had always wanted to look of.

I looked down to see the largest assortment of make-up imaginable. I giggled. This was something I could do, and do good. I was used to make-up for our shows. I could do this part. I would show her I was no baby.

[http://fashions.dstylish.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/glamorous-eye-makeup-4.jpg]
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:28 pm

I look in the mirror staring at my body in the full length reflection. I see my small breasts being pushed up in the strapless bra. I see the matching underwear. I turn and see everything then turn to the dress hanging in garment bag. I remove the garment bag and then slide my self into the dress and then zip it up in the back and turn in the dress looking at myself in the mirror once again.

http://img.alibaba.com/wsphoto/v0/422285565/Sexy_Underwear_Lace_Up_Back_Boned_Corset_Lingerie_Strapless_Ruffles_Bustier_Thong_2070_Blue_S_XL.jpg_200x200.jpg

http://www.bestcelebritydresses.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/g/o/gorgeous_blue_one_shoulder_beaded_prom_dress_evening_gown_bcd0432--------------1.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2383/2395263082_77586fd115.jpg
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:09 am

Deep breaths. Deep breaths in and out. That’s all I could do. I couldn’t believe I could look like I did. I took in a deep breath, once again. The hair added to everything. I had found many a bobby pens in a small bag at one end of the small table. I took in a deep breath, shaking my head as I pulled toward the door.

I had no shoes. I needed shoes to pull off this outfit. Black would work. I smiled, gracing the walls as I walked to her room. I knocked three times, before a smiled graced my lips. What would be her reaction? Would she like it, or would she hate it?

“Ma’am, I have a request for shoes”
    I spoke, my head held high as I walked through the door, a smile on my lips. I was actually proud of myself. My looks were at their peak. I smiled, walking closer to her. I kept a few feet back, watching her face for a reaction. Of course, I doubted she would react. That would just be my luck.

[http://hairstylesbob.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/elegant-bridesmaid-updo.jpg]
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:14 pm

"Wow. Your hair looks stunning and you look absolutely fabuloous. Also here are some shoes that would match your dress." I say walking into the closet and down a few racks to the shelves of shoes. I pull out a pair of black pumps. "These okay?" I say bringing them to you and then grabbing my heels and putting them on.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:46 am

I nodded, taking the shoes from her. We were luckily the same shoe size and they all fit. I took in another deep breath before I bend at the waist, pulling the pumps onto my feet. I giggled quietly, looking up from her.

"YOu look just as gorgeous as I do, more, actually" I smiled before turning and walking from the room.

"I'll be out here when you're done."
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:17 pm

I take one last look and primp the back of my hair a bit. I grab my simple black clutch purse and place my phone wallet and keys in it. I emerge from the hallway and look at you and hold out my hand to you for use to leave arm in arm.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:23 am

I gave her a light smile. One you would give your mother when she didn’t something so sweet it was criminal. Not like I would know what that was like, but hell I could use the idea if I wanted to. I shook my head, pulling my arm in with hers, interlocking them.
    “Shall we, Miss?”
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:59 pm

"Yes, we shall." I laugh and walk forwardleaving the apartment. We get to the elevator and then exit it and walk out to the parking garage. We take off in the car towards the restraunt and then get there. The valet takes my keys and drives the car to a parking spot for us after handing me a ticket. I walk inside the restraunt and look at the large water wall that falls behind the desk for seating. "I have a reservation, Vasilissa" say to the hostess. "Yes, of course Miss Hathaway. Just ths way to your personal booth." He says escorting us but stop him. "No, I would like to sit somewhere publc where we can show off our dresses and our class. If thats okay with you?" I direct that last bit to you.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:18 pm

She speaks with happiness in her voice. I wondered if she was lonely. Did people come up to that big apartment to see her often, or was she alone, writing those books with no on to talk to. Did she have friends? Or were those books more important to her than a personal life?
    I shook my head quietly as I forced myself out of the car. Some man came up to get the keys from her. There was a delightful smile on his lips as he pulled the door closed behind him. I turned, walking on the Crimson red carpet to get to another person, standing behind a podium.
    They spoke of a personal booth, and she rejected it. She directed a question towards me, and I flashed one of my ‘show’ smiles. People liked it, as I was told by some of the performers.
    “I think a public table would be delightful” I nodded, looking toward the Hostess. Apparently she came here often. Did she come with friends or was she alone? I shook my head before walking with her, arm in arm, to the table that seemed to be situated in the middle of the room.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:13 pm

"Thank you." I say nodding to you then a curt nod to the host. "Right this way then. If you dont mind me asking how is your newest installment of your series going? I am hoooked on it and cant wait for the next one. Any chance I may get a sneak preview who you will bring into the story?" He asks me. "Well you are always VERY good to me here. I will be interviewng a duchess here sometimes next month while she is here on a royal getaway. I plan on basing a new character named Madeline on her." I say with a charming smile. "Thank you Miss Hathaway. I appreciate the insider. I wont tell a soul." he says crossing his heart as we come to the center of a gorgeous dome like room to a 2 seating table. "No Problem Nicholas. Please send me Linsday." I say picking up the menu. "Right away Ma'am." He says and smiles to me. "How do you like this?" I say in a sweeping motion.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:24 pm

I was silent. I was incredibly intimidated by their talk and the environment. I watched her a moment before sitting myself. The male acted like I wasn’t even here. He was too busy asking for something about her books I assumed. I was lost. I couldn’t even read, so I didn’t know exactly what they were talking about.

I looked over to her as she finally addressed me. I giggled quietly, nodding lightly.
    “It’s delightful, but there are men staring” My voice lightened and quieted as I looked back to Vas. It was strange that I couldn’t wrap my mind around people looking at me. I did it to survive.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:42 pm