Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa] - Page 3 Empty Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

My story: You know how most kids run away to the circus? Well I’m running from it. When I was ten years old, I went to the circus with my family. I got separated from both my parents so I freaked out. The ringleader said he’d help me… But instead he kidnapped me. Now I’ve been stuck here for the past six years. For five years, I’ve been trying to find a way to get out. It hasn’t worked out very well. Until tonight. The ring leader is piss drunk and he’s in bed. Can’t hear anything or feel anything. I hope. I left his little trailer, and went to the strong man. The only one who understands me and can break the stupid chain around my neck. Which he has. I’m not fast enough to run out from the ground so the strong man helped me with that as well. We stood at the front gates and I couldn’t move. Maybe it was because I didn’t want to run with this stupid dress on, or maybe I was scared. But I was pushed ahead. “Run” were the last words I heard from the circus, and I was off. Running into the city. I could see all the lights ahead. In the city, I sat on a crate in an alley way. Terrified and alone.

Your story: You’re an author(Being typical) But you’re one of the youngest authors ever. You live alone, and you always work late nights in the office trying to get your manuscript done so your publisher will stop nagging you. You always eat take out food, and sit at your desk. Your usually moody all the time. But there’s the odd time where you’re actually a sensitive person. But that is very… Very rare. You usually don’t leave the until 2 in the morning. Like tonight. Now you’re driving home in your sports car Not caring about anything again. You just want to go home… And sleep.

How we tie together: On your way home, at two in the morning as usual, your head lights flash off something sparkly. You tried to ignore it, but it didn’t work out well. You look up to see a girl, who is no younger than you. That girl is me. You get confused as to what I’m doing out so late so you pull over. You don’t know why but you walk up to her and touch her shoulder. She’s automatically scared of you. Mainly because she hasn’t talked to anyone in a long time… You can tell that she’s been abused so somehow you manage to convince her to go back to your loft with you. She’s far too tired to even fight against it, so she just caves in and agrees to it. But when she wakes up in the morning… She’s confused and starts screaming. Anything can happen from that point on
    Vasilissa

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa] - Page 3 Empty Re: Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Post by Vasilissa Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:55 pm

"Okay well follow me and you can get in bed cause it is kinda late. We can go shopping tomorrow." I smile and take your hand leading you to the bed room across the hall from me so you can get into bed. I flip the lamp on and I pull back the huge bed sheets and close the window blinds and showed you where the door was for the half bathroom. Well there is everything.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa] - Page 3 Empty Re: Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:04 am

I smiled quietly, shaking my head as she pulled me toward the extra room. Already, I felt like a bum. I took in a deep breath before pulling a hand through my hair. She pulled me into a lavish room with bedsheets made of a nice fabric. I wasn't used to things like that, usually it was a potato sack or nothing at all. I giggled quietly.
    "Thank you mi-Vass" I smiled, nodding quietly as Istarted to the bed.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:09 am

"Well Goodnight." I say waiting for you to be in bed before I shut off the lights. I finally hit the button to turn off the lights and make my way to my room. I take a quick shower using my strawberry soap shampoo and conditioner. I wrap a towel around my hair and around mybody and look for my robe. I wipe the rest of the water from my now clean body and wrap myself ion the comfy robe. I take my hair from its towel and use a dryer to dry it semily. I then move to my dresser and grab a pair of undies and a bra. I take off the robe and replace it with the garments. I then move to my bed pulling back the covers and getting in then switching off the light and pulling the blankets over my almost bare body. I curl up and fall asleep.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:21 am

I took in a deep breath as the lights flicked off. "G'night, Misses Vassilisa" I smiled, in the darkness, for a very long time. This was the best thing to ever happen to me. I took in a deep breath before closing my eyes a moment. I opened them back up.

Was this all a dream? Would I awaken the next morning to find myself in the same sparkly white pperformers dress? Now I was afraid to close my eyes. What would I do if I did wake up on the cold hard ground? I shook my head, it wouldn't happen.

I rolled over in the nice, soft bed, trying to push the thoughts out of my mind. Maybe this overly-friendly girl was just a figment of my imagination and I was just going loony?

The sheets were cool against my skin and I let my head rest on the fluffy pillow. I squeezed it, taking in it's comfort before closing my eyes. I had the will in me, I knew, I would be safe.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:28 am

I awake the next morning and pull my robe on and pull my hair into a clip although I didnt grab it all it was acceptable. I walked to the kitchen and made some coffee. I never drank the stuff but maybe she did. I pulled out the skillet and made some bacon and eggs then cleared it off by putting the food on dishes and made some french toast. I set up the counter with peanut butter and butter and a cup for coffee if she wanted. I made my food and sat down with some herbal tea I whipped up in a few minutes. I take a seat at the bar and begin to eat waiting for you to get up.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:41 am

I had fallen asleep, easier than expected. Having never been in a bed so comfortable, it had been hard. I slept with no dreams, and no nightmares. And I awoke, in the same bed I fell asleep in. I smiled quietly as I looked up at the ceiling in the sunlight of a new day. I raised my arms above me before they fell back onto the bed. The smell of food filled my nostrils, making me realize that it was probably time for 'breakfast' something you didn't get in showbuisness. I rolled out of the bed, onto my feet. I giggled quietly as stepped out into the hallway. I looked around before escaping out into the living area I had been in earlier. I looked around, not seeing the girl. I pulled a hand through my hair before following the smal sounds in the air.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:32 am

I see you enter the kitchen. "Goodmorning, Breakfast is done you can fix you plate of anything you want. Then you can borrow a simple pair of shorts a tanktop so its easier for you to try on clothes so we can get you some clothes today." say before taking nother bite of eggs.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:46 pm

I looked up as she spoke, a arge smile on my lips. The sleep had seemed to do wonders to my body, making me feel refreshed; it felt amazing. I took a short breath as I looked at all the food, licking my lips quietly. I took a step forward.

"Thank you- So much, for everything." I looked over to her, almost unable to keep my mind on her at the moment. The food smelled so appetising. I looked to the floor, my hands folded out infront of me.
    "May I eat miss?" I spoke, keeping my eyes on the ground. You were always supposed to ask twice, for fear of the first okay to be just a taunt.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri May 06, 2011 2:09 pm

"I just said you could." I say with a questionable look on my face. "Take whatever you like and if you hgave a favorite or something then I can try and make that later on. But go on and hurry up with eating we will have to head out soon if you want to find you a good amount of clothes to get." I say finishing up my breakfast. I take my plate to the trash and throw in away and take my cup to the sink and wash it out and set it on the dish rack to dry. I then walk off to my bedroom and begin to undress and then go about my morning routine of showering and cleaning my room and then finally drying my hair. I stand in my closet tryin gto pick out my outfit for the day.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Fri May 06, 2011 5:13 pm

Nice time lapse. She won't be on until about Sunday Kelly.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sat May 07, 2011 8:38 am

Okay... She hasnt been answering my calls or texts and I saw that we hadnt been on here in a while and so I decided maybe I can post and she will reply to this one....
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Sat May 07, 2011 2:15 pm

No idea why she's not answering. I could try messaging her over Xbox Live.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sat May 07, 2011 11:07 pm

Thanks. I guess thats fine... If she doesnt wanna talk I wish should would tell me so I can quit wasting my time.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon May 09, 2011 3:29 pm

I'm so glad I'm cared for
    :DD
    I was sick, that's why I didn't get on sooner. Sorry
    If I am to write on this one, I must warn you that I'm abit rusty on where we were on this one lol
    Bic

A deep breath of air filled my lungs and I nodded. She stood to walk away and I looked as the vast amounts of food.

"Looks delicious"

I spoke more to myself than to the lady who was now in another part of the shelter. I nodded ot myself, a cough coming from my lips as I started on the food. Small portions of this, a little but of that, and a large glass of whatever was on the counter.

I began to eat, using my hands as I wasn't being watched. It was easier that way, it was also somewhat natural.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Mon May 09, 2011 5:36 pm

I pull out a few different outfits placing them on my bed watching them as though I was waiting for them to jump up and dance but ofcourse I knew they wouldnt so I continue watching them trying tro decide on what I wanted to wear... I finaly decide on an outfit. I throw it out quickly and go into the bathroom line my eyes in black liner and apply some black to the edges to make it look smokey. I add a bit concealer on a few problem places and then apply some mascara and some shiny lip gloss and then dry my hair and then begin to put it into messy wavy curls and scrunch it and add hairspray and then grab my purse and walk out to check on you. "How are you feeling?" I ask as I emerge from the hallway
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon May 09, 2011 5:53 pm

I realized after about ten minutes of eating, that I was growing full. I coughed lightly, running a hand through the tangles in my hair as I did when I thought. I shook my head, a small smile on my lips as I took a drink of the dark liquid in my cup.

I coughed as I realized how bitter the liquid was.

"That's rancid" I spoke quietly, shaking my head as I pulled a hand toward my lips, wiping the liquid away from a grunt of distaste. I looked up as she spoke, quickly pushing the cup onto the counter.

"I'm fine, Thank you" I spoke, looking up quietly as I pulling the hand through my hair, one of my fingers getting caught on a knot about halfway through. I sighed, trying to force my hand away.

"I really should leave though. I wouldn't want to get you in trouble" I spoke, forcing myself up, my hand still intangled in my hair.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Mon May 09, 2011 6:28 pm

"Nope come on. I will help you." I say grabbing your other hand and pull you to my room. I sit you on the bed and grab the brush and sit behind you and begin to untangle your hand from your hair. I soon fix it and then begin to brush the tangles from your hair softly not to cause you any pain. "I am really sorry if this hurts."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon May 09, 2011 6:45 pm

A sharp breath caught me as I felt her grab me by the wrist and wisk me away. I didn't want her to get hurt. The Ringmaster might be looking for me. I coughed as I sat on a bed, softer than I hadslept on the night before.

I felt her pull my hand out of the knotts and beging to brush, rather softly.

"Don't worry about hurting me. I'm used to being pulled by my hair" I spoke, trying to speak light of what I was saying.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Mon May 09, 2011 7:14 pm

"I dont want to hurt you. Also if you wouldnt mind we need to get going soon to get you some clothes. I promise by the time we finsih getting you ready and all healthy again your little Ringmaster wont recognize you and wont bother with you ever again." I give you a warm smile and kiss you on the cheek in reassurance.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon May 09, 2011 7:20 pm

She spoke with such confidence. It was like she knew everything would be alright, and if it wasn't, she could make everything okay. She made me feel safe, no matter what was going on.

I didn't even know this woman, but I felt safe. I shook my head, looking to her as my cheeks flushed.

"I owe you my life Vas" I smiled, nodding quietly. I did, in all reality.

I felt the brush against my scalp as I remembered what she had spoken of before.

"I don't think it will take long. I'll hurry and get ready." I spoke, looking down to the slip that I wore whilst I had slept the night before.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Mon May 09, 2011 7:25 pm

"Well I have laid out some shorts on your bed and tanktop and light zip up jacket cause its easy to change in and out of. I have set up a toothbrus h and tooth paste in the bathroom down the hall from your room so just go get ready and I will straighten the kitchen. Come on out when you are done and we can go." I say and grab the camera from the dresser in my room and drop it in my bag by the counter and walk to do the dishes and clean up the food.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon May 09, 2011 7:40 pm

I nodded as I stood from the bed.
    "I shall return soon" I smiled quietly. I turned to walk back into my room. I looked to the bed, taking the first that seemed to stand out to me. I nodded quietly as I turned to escape to the bathroom where there was a toothbrush and toothpaste that she had spoken of.

I nodded lightly before coughing and escaping my sleeping lothes the change.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Mon May 09, 2011 7:50 pm

I finish up the dishes and call back to you. "Are you ready?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon May 09, 2011 8:14 pm

I run a hand through my hair, a smile on my face. I cough quietly, looking to the ceiling before walking back to the kitchen.

"I'm ready" I smile, looking to the tile a moment before a small smile on my lips appears. "How do I look?"
    [http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31333487]

Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Mon May 09, 2011 8:37 pm

"Great, Its a bit big on you which is why we are going shopping for you." I smile and walk out the door and wait for you to join me so I can lock up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:07 pm