Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa] - Page 7 Empty Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

My story: You know how most kids run away to the circus? Well I’m running from it. When I was ten years old, I went to the circus with my family. I got separated from both my parents so I freaked out. The ringleader said he’d help me… But instead he kidnapped me. Now I’ve been stuck here for the past six years. For five years, I’ve been trying to find a way to get out. It hasn’t worked out very well. Until tonight. The ring leader is piss drunk and he’s in bed. Can’t hear anything or feel anything. I hope. I left his little trailer, and went to the strong man. The only one who understands me and can break the stupid chain around my neck. Which he has. I’m not fast enough to run out from the ground so the strong man helped me with that as well. We stood at the front gates and I couldn’t move. Maybe it was because I didn’t want to run with this stupid dress on, or maybe I was scared. But I was pushed ahead. “Run” were the last words I heard from the circus, and I was off. Running into the city. I could see all the lights ahead. In the city, I sat on a crate in an alley way. Terrified and alone.

Your story: You’re an author(Being typical) But you’re one of the youngest authors ever. You live alone, and you always work late nights in the office trying to get your manuscript done so your publisher will stop nagging you. You always eat take out food, and sit at your desk. Your usually moody all the time. But there’s the odd time where you’re actually a sensitive person. But that is very… Very rare. You usually don’t leave the until 2 in the morning. Like tonight. Now you’re driving home in your sports car Not caring about anything again. You just want to go home… And sleep.

How we tie together: On your way home, at two in the morning as usual, your head lights flash off something sparkly. You tried to ignore it, but it didn’t work out well. You look up to see a girl, who is no younger than you. That girl is me. You get confused as to what I’m doing out so late so you pull over. You don’t know why but you walk up to her and touch her shoulder. She’s automatically scared of you. Mainly because she hasn’t talked to anyone in a long time… You can tell that she’s been abused so somehow you manage to convince her to go back to your loft with you. She’s far too tired to even fight against it, so she just caves in and agrees to it. But when she wakes up in the morning… She’s confused and starts screaming. Anything can happen from that point on
    Vasilissa

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa] - Page 7 Empty Re: Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Post by Vasilissa Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:07 pm

"Try to cover all of it so we can get it all off. Also now its time to wipe it from your legs." I say grabbing your ankle and pulling it above the water and taking a sponge to wipe it all of and see your leg come out perfectly bare. I finish both your legs.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa] - Page 7 Empty Re: Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:11 pm

She suddenly grabbed my leg, and I gave a shriek, a giggle escaping my lips. I looked down, making sure it was spread over the entire mound before looking back to her, finnishing up my legs.

"I wonder what my parents are doing, what they would say" I giggled, dunking my head under the water.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:13 pm

As I finish you legs I hand you the sponge to wipe away hair on your vagina. "Unless you would like me to finish it up."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:21 pm

"I've got it...Thanks" I smiled, taking the wet sponge from her. I looked down a moment, feeling the slight tingling. I took the sponge, slowly wiping the cream away. I giggled, noticing how bare I was.

"I didn't know you could even get rid of the hair there..." I nodded lightly, looking up to her.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:25 pm

"You can shave it but this is easier." I say laughing. Then grab the hair products and begin to later your hair with the shampoo then rinse it off and then with conditioner.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:35 pm

I smiled lightly, shaking my head as I felt her nails push agains my scalp. I watched her, as she seemed, determined to wash my hair. I giggled as she rinsed my hair.

I raised up from where I had layed back for her to rinse the hair out. I watched her a few more moments before a leaned in, placing my lips on hers for a moment before leaning back.

"Thank you, so much" I smiled, nodding. I knew, the Ring Leader used that in thanks to the women around the camp, when they did something good. His mouth would open though, and he would take much longer than I had, but still. It was a meaning of thanks. I nodded, looking to her a moment.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:38 pm

"Um. Are you Bi or lesbian?" I ask and then quikly say, "Your welcome."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:40 pm

I watched her quietly a moment, Shaking my head. Bi? Lesbian? What was she speaking of? I shook my head, coughing lightly as I looked to the ground.

"I beg your pardon, but I do not know what you mean. I'm sorry if I've done something wrong, Miss...That's how you show gratitude i it not?"
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:48 pm

"It is normally a sign of affection and or something sexual." I say blushing. "Also bi is when you are interested in both male and females for a sexual affection Lesbian is when you are intersted in only women."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:51 pm

My voice became abite high pitched as I looked at her, wondering exactly why it meant something completely different from what I thought.

"I'm sorry...I-I- We use it...He used it to say thank you to the girls at camp...And-And I don't know what I am. I've never...had anyone..close" My voice wavered, and began to rush abit as I spoke. I didn't know what I was doing.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:54 pm

I kisss your lips softly and smile at you. "Its okay. I understand well to let you know I am Bi. If that makes you uncomfortable I can arrange you a different apartment then mine."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:58 pm

She kissed me back, as to make me feel better for making the mistake. I shook my head, unknowing of what to say.
    "I don't mind...I've been around worse people the rest of my life. That would be rude of me to reject" I sighed, looking at her.
    I was beginning to grow pruny, and I knew not what time it was.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:04 pm

"Come on and step out" I say standing up "and I want to let you know you are very gorgeous." I say grabbing a robe and holding it to you to put on. "I have the masking cream here for your face too."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:10 pm

I nodded, standing easily in the tub. I watched her a moment before feeling the flush on my cheeks.
    "Well thank you Ma'am" I nodded, taking the robe from last night, and pulling it over my body. I looked around a moment before stepping clumsily out of the bathtub.
    "You've already done so much" I spoke, a smile on my lips.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:16 pm

"Its fine. Your like the best friend I never had cause I was so busy doing everything with school. Now come and sit here." I say motioning the the chair sets I have in the master bath.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:23 pm

I turned, dancing en pointe toward the chairs, humming a light song. I giggled, falling back, flat-footed to stare at her.
    "I still love to dance, I'm sorry"
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:58 am

"Thats no problem. I love dancing too." I say walking over with the green creamy facial substance. "Let me just smear this on your pores and everything will open up and get cleaned out and then shut tight again." I say smiling.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:03 pm

I watched her a moment, feeling my chest rise and fall as I watched her. I closed my eyes, and leaned in lightly, a giggle on my lips.
    "Let get this going then, shall we?" I smiled, waiting for the cool liquid to touch my face.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:10 pm

I scoop up some of the creamy liquid that felt like lotion and place it along her cheek bones over your forehead and down you nose. I then place it along your jawline and then start to fill the rest of your face with it with tinier scoops of goop. "How does it feel to you?" I say with a little giggle cause I knew to me it was cold and felt really tingly and then a litrtle burning sensation then if the air hit REALLY cold.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:43 pm

I jumped lightly at the first touch of the cream. If felt different, it felt weird. I shivered lightly and she asked my how it felt.
    "It tiggles" I giggled, keeping my eyes closed as she formed the mask easily on my face.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:18 pm

"Well that is how it will feel for awhile. Once we finish this I can do your nails and then we can get dressed or I could give you a massage first?" I say giving you the option.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:28 pm

I shrug, giggling quietly.
    "I've never felt so much like...like a princess!" My exclaimation was loud, and I did another en Pointe, bowing toward her.
    "Thank you misses" I giggled, giving her a hug.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:53 pm

"ALright what did I say about that?" I say laughing and ru at you picking you up and throwing you over my shoulder and then putting you down on the bed. "If you want the massage you will have to lay down on the bed on your stomach and try not to smear the facial on the towel and you will have to remove your robe..." I say laying a towel down on the bed where you would lay.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:58 pm

I gave a shriek. She pickes me up and walks me to the bedroom where she throws me on the bed. I turn over, just as she tells me I have to be on my stomach.
    "Very Well" I muttered quietly, turning over, and pulling my robe off. I wasn't shy about it. She had seen my body anyway. What did I care.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:40 pm

I run my hands over the back of your shoulder and neck pushing away your hair from your body. I run my hads to your shoulder blades and begin to give you deep tissue massage. Finding that there are knots over many places of your shoulders and I begin to rub them away making them disappear. "Wow. You muss have had alot of stress cause frankly you have knots all over." I move down your back to the small of your back to your waist line and I run my hands back and forth pressing down on many knots making sure to rid you of all of them. I skip of your butt and start at your feet massaging them and then going up your leg. To your calf to your thigh to the inside and outside of it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:49 pm