Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa] - Page 6 Empty Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

My story: You know how most kids run away to the circus? Well I’m running from it. When I was ten years old, I went to the circus with my family. I got separated from both my parents so I freaked out. The ringleader said he’d help me… But instead he kidnapped me. Now I’ve been stuck here for the past six years. For five years, I’ve been trying to find a way to get out. It hasn’t worked out very well. Until tonight. The ring leader is piss drunk and he’s in bed. Can’t hear anything or feel anything. I hope. I left his little trailer, and went to the strong man. The only one who understands me and can break the stupid chain around my neck. Which he has. I’m not fast enough to run out from the ground so the strong man helped me with that as well. We stood at the front gates and I couldn’t move. Maybe it was because I didn’t want to run with this stupid dress on, or maybe I was scared. But I was pushed ahead. “Run” were the last words I heard from the circus, and I was off. Running into the city. I could see all the lights ahead. In the city, I sat on a crate in an alley way. Terrified and alone.

Your story: You’re an author(Being typical) But you’re one of the youngest authors ever. You live alone, and you always work late nights in the office trying to get your manuscript done so your publisher will stop nagging you. You always eat take out food, and sit at your desk. Your usually moody all the time. But there’s the odd time where you’re actually a sensitive person. But that is very… Very rare. You usually don’t leave the until 2 in the morning. Like tonight. Now you’re driving home in your sports car Not caring about anything again. You just want to go home… And sleep.

How we tie together: On your way home, at two in the morning as usual, your head lights flash off something sparkly. You tried to ignore it, but it didn’t work out well. You look up to see a girl, who is no younger than you. That girl is me. You get confused as to what I’m doing out so late so you pull over. You don’t know why but you walk up to her and touch her shoulder. She’s automatically scared of you. Mainly because she hasn’t talked to anyone in a long time… You can tell that she’s been abused so somehow you manage to convince her to go back to your loft with you. She’s far too tired to even fight against it, so she just caves in and agrees to it. But when she wakes up in the morning… She’s confused and starts screaming. Anything can happen from that point on
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa] - Page 6 Empty Re: Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:53 pm

They spoke, and I watched them in silence. I nodded quietly, watching them all as they spoke. Slutty? I shook my head and one of the women looked toward me, addressed me.

"I'm..Not exactly sure" My cheecks turned a light shade of pink and I looked to the ground. What would they think of the scars on my back. I shook my head, looking up.

"I was hoping to find that out today too" I psoke, as if I were just a normal teenager.

Ooc: Take your pick
    [http://www.polyvore.com/party_time/set?id=19355280]
    [http://www.polyvore.com/beach_ballin/set?id=21009606]
    [http://www.polyvore.com/through_rabit_hole/set?id=19356880]
    Vasilissa

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa] - Page 6 Empty Re: Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Post by Vasilissa Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:05 pm

"Okay they look really nice but I really like he first one the best. Do you like it Faith?" I ask looking at the choices then you
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:36 pm

I looked over the dresses a moment, a small smile on my lips. I noded, looking over the deep purple of the first dress. I smiled, nodding quietly ith aproval.

"Whichever is cheapest. I want that one" I spoke simply with a single nod.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:44 pm

"Dont let her look at the price just ring it up and swipe this." I say handing Angelica a Gold Credit card. "We will take the purple one." I say smiling and walk over to the register.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:53 pm

"But.." I tried to object but she already had the dress scanned and the card in the swipy thing. I shook my head, looking her over. I didn't like her when she did that. I hated that. I shook my head, before turning to hug her, a smile on my lips.

"Thank you"
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:37 pm

"Absolutely no problem. You dont have to worry about a thing." I say to you with a smile and grab the hanger with the dress on it and walk out of the store and hope that you follow me.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:52 pm

She took the dress, and walked out. I turned, giving a curtsy to the women before spinning and dashing out of the store to follower Vas. I giggled, catching up to her.

"I can get that Ma'am" I spoke, nodding before taking the Dress from her hands.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:14 pm

"Alright. Thanks. I need to make a call." I grab my phone from my poket and Vellgarios. "I need a reservation tonight for two at 8oclock" "Yes" "Name is Hathaway." "Thank you" I say in to the phone and then hang up. "There we are all set. Now lets get home and get dressed." We walk into the bulilding and I take the elevator up and then walk to my bed room and pull out a gorgeous dress that I have worn a few times.

http://www.dresspromgirl.com/images/gorgeous%20blue%20dress%20H-2011041413.jpg
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:18 pm

I was silent as she spoke on the phone. I didn't want ot make it harder than possible for her to make a reservation. The place seemed very nice, but it seemed really easy for a reservation. I shrugged, thinking more than speaking. If I had to, I could talk to about things later.

She pulled out a dress and I gasp. The blue was beautiful, and I couldn't keep from picturing it on her, caressing her curves.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:38 pm

"Alright do you wanna shower first or me? Maybe I can givce you a full spa thing cause we have 3 hours til the reservation." I say laying the dress on the bed. Then walking to my closet grabbing out a full spa set.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:44 pm

I watched her a moment, shaking my head in disbelief.
    "Spa? Pardon me?" My eyes sho to the ground. What the hell was she tlaking about? I shook my head, turning my hands in circles before looking back up.
    "You can shower first if you want to" I spoke, nodding.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:52 pm

"A spa is something to soothe. You Massatges and facials and I would do your nails and everything shave your legs and basically pretty you up so that you look naturally model ready. Comeon its fun." I say smiling. "Wanna do it?" I ask whuile walking to the bathroom and setting the basket on a table near the bathtub
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:00 pm

I watched her a moment, following her as she walked to the bathroom. I felt so stupid. I had heard the word before, but it had never been so nice.

When the Camel girl turned thriteen, The ring-Leader made her give him "Spa nights" The caravan inwhich he slept would rock wildly back and forth, and I heard him say one night to one of the metal eating men that 'with her knees bent like a dog it was easier to mount' although I had no idea what that meant.

I looked up, my eyes fearful.
    "You're not going to 'mount' me are you miss?" I asked, my voice weak and shakey.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:05 pm

"Mount you? Oh God no. I cant. You dont have a dick hun." I laugh. "Where did you ever hear that?" I ask starting to set up the soaps and salts and scrubs and the facial creams.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:17 pm

I blushed, looking to the ground. I didn't even know what that meant, but I'd said it. I needed to remember not to say everything I wondered about. I shook my head, coughing quietly as I looked away, scratching my head.

"It's-Well...It's a long story" I muttered, coughing quietly as I felt another ping of embarassment flood over me.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:24 am

"Alright well come on if you would like to do this. Go ahead and slip out of your clothes and come get in the tub." I say while turning on the water and checking the temperature of it.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:41 am

I nodded quickly, looking around the bathroom I could barely remember from the night before. I shook my head, the only thing I could remember was the thorns in my feet, and the bright lights in my face.

Naturally, I didn't as I was told, slipping the bits of cloth from my body as I waited for the bathtub to fill to the right ammount of water.

"Two baths in Two days...This itself is a treat" I muttered the words, quietly to myself before taking myself to the side of the tub and walking in.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:30 pm

"There now just sit back and relax." I say while pouring some bath salts into the tub and watching them dissolve and then the smell of the water change and then the color of the water turn pink. "This helps relax you with aroma therapy and then with it opening your pours you should feel refreshed."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:05 pm

I crossed my legs in the tub, watching her with curious eyes. I looked down as the salts poured into the bath. I shook my head, looking up to her.

"Why are you so nice to me? I take and take and take, and you just keep giving" I shook my head, watching her with wide eyes. I felt the salts disolving in the water and I hummed quietly, feeling my body start to relax slowly.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:48 pm

"Because I feel you are worth it. You dont realize what potential you could have in the world and I feel that if I am the one to get you there to greatness it would be a good deed I am doing to the world. Now I want to know how comfortable you are with my bathing you?" I ask grabbing the sponge.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:41 pm

I pondered her words a moment before looking over to her. She asked if I was okay with ehr bathing her.
    "I've had more perverts look at my body then you would know Ma'am. I don't have a problem with you being here, or helping if you feel the need."

I looked up from the white bath tub, a light smile on my lips as I tried to reasure her.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:50 pm

"Well I wont treat you anyway you wouldnt approve" I say and grab the soap and get it all wet and scrub it together and begin to lather your body down in soap and rinse you down. Then I grab the Nair and smooth it along both your legs and wait a few minutes before I wipe it off cause it stays on even in the water. "If you want when can use the nair on your pubic hair if you want to apply it there. Or if you want me to its okay with me. I just dont want you uncomfortable."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:56 pm

I watched her as she smoothed something down my legs. I gave her a quizzical look, feeling something happening to my legs. I stopped myself many times from whiping it away. I looked up as she spoke of shaving something else.

"I beg your Pardon?" I looked her over, not exactly sure what she was talking about. I didn't know what I was exactly missing in her words but I didn't understand it.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:59 pm

"The hair on your private area. All you have to do is rub this over any hairy body part wait 5 minutes and then wipe away and the hair is gone." I smile. "Would you like to have your private area cleaned?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:04 pm

I turned my head slightly. I grunt escaped my lips. Ii didn't even know people did that. I looked her over a moment, reaching up and taking the bottle from her.

"I didn't even know you did that..." I muttered quietly, more embarrassed than anything. I looked over the bottle a moment. I squirted a little on my hand before spreading it on the hair that covered my area that no one had ever touched. I looked up, a small smile on my lips.

"Like that?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:59 pm