Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa] - Page 4 Empty Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

My story: You know how most kids run away to the circus? Well I’m running from it. When I was ten years old, I went to the circus with my family. I got separated from both my parents so I freaked out. The ringleader said he’d help me… But instead he kidnapped me. Now I’ve been stuck here for the past six years. For five years, I’ve been trying to find a way to get out. It hasn’t worked out very well. Until tonight. The ring leader is piss drunk and he’s in bed. Can’t hear anything or feel anything. I hope. I left his little trailer, and went to the strong man. The only one who understands me and can break the stupid chain around my neck. Which he has. I’m not fast enough to run out from the ground so the strong man helped me with that as well. We stood at the front gates and I couldn’t move. Maybe it was because I didn’t want to run with this stupid dress on, or maybe I was scared. But I was pushed ahead. “Run” were the last words I heard from the circus, and I was off. Running into the city. I could see all the lights ahead. In the city, I sat on a crate in an alley way. Terrified and alone.

Your story: You’re an author(Being typical) But you’re one of the youngest authors ever. You live alone, and you always work late nights in the office trying to get your manuscript done so your publisher will stop nagging you. You always eat take out food, and sit at your desk. Your usually moody all the time. But there’s the odd time where you’re actually a sensitive person. But that is very… Very rare. You usually don’t leave the until 2 in the morning. Like tonight. Now you’re driving home in your sports car Not caring about anything again. You just want to go home… And sleep.

How we tie together: On your way home, at two in the morning as usual, your head lights flash off something sparkly. You tried to ignore it, but it didn’t work out well. You look up to see a girl, who is no younger than you. That girl is me. You get confused as to what I’m doing out so late so you pull over. You don’t know why but you walk up to her and touch her shoulder. She’s automatically scared of you. Mainly because she hasn’t talked to anyone in a long time… You can tell that she’s been abused so somehow you manage to convince her to go back to your loft with you. She’s far too tired to even fight against it, so she just caves in and agrees to it. But when she wakes up in the morning… She’s confused and starts screaming. Anything can happen from that point on
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa] - Page 4 Empty Re: Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Post by Faith Wynters Mon May 09, 2011 8:42 pm

I nodded, walking quickly to the door.
    "Thank you for the clothing" I spoke, looking about the place I did not remember from last night. I smiled, before waiting beside her so she could lock up.
    Vasilissa

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa] - Page 4 Empty Re: Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Post by Vasilissa Tue May 10, 2011 5:06 am

I shut the door and lock it and then start towards the elevator. I get in and watch as the doors shut with us both inside. The room numbers begin to decrease til we hit ground Floor. I step out and begin ti walk out the door of the complex and then down to the garage with the cars then stop and turn around looking at you. "Do you really wanna take the car or would you rather walk and get a feel for the city? Either works for me." I ask inquisitivly.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue May 10, 2011 9:19 pm

There was a short gasp as the machine started to move down. I didn't remember ever being in one of these things, but I had to have. I mean, mom and dad did take me places before.

I looked up as I seemed to be following without conscience thought. The first sound of her voice called me out of thought and I looked up.

"Whichever" I spoke quietly.
    "Ringmaster said that there are people in the city that takes people like me and makes us...slaves" I spoke, looking to the ground.

'I haven't been in a large city since mom and dad were shopping for a birthday present for grama."
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Wed May 11, 2011 3:33 pm

"Well you wont be taken in this town. Not with me here. I grew up with the people who went to school here. MAny people know me cause of the books I write so no one would dare take you so we can walk if it would make you feel better? It would also take less time cause traffic here is terrible." I say with a laugh as I turn to look around to see which part of the garage we were at where the exit was if you wanted to walk.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed May 11, 2011 6:01 pm

There was a short breath as I walked around a moment.

"I think walking will help clear my mind" I smiled, looking over a moment. I stopped a moment, looking over.

"Thank you forever. I owe you...everything" I spoke, nodding before looking away a moment. I coughed once more before looking to the ground.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Wed May 11, 2011 6:16 pm

I grab your arm linking it with mine. "It really is no problem someone who ran away from that is really brave and deserves a second chance and I want to be that second chance for you." I smile down at you as we make our way down the store that lined the main street here. We come to out first stop. "Do you want to check in here?" I ask you.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed May 11, 2011 6:30 pm

I took in a short breath as I felt her arm wrap with mine. I looked over a moment, my eyes greowing wide. I looked away as we walked, and soon, we came to the main street. A shop was nice and quaint as we came to a stop infront of it.

"Okay. If it isn't too expensive" I spoke quietly, nodding toward her with a smile.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Wed May 11, 2011 7:53 pm

"Dont even get nervous about price. I have his baby." I pull out my gold card from my purse and smile. "We are covered." I walk in pulling you along and guess your size and figured you would be juniors like me. "Come on. If I find something I like then I may pamper myself a bit." I laugh and smile at you.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed May 11, 2011 8:00 pm

She pulled out a small card-like thing. I shook my head, giving it a curious look a moment before she puts it away. I looked inside before following her around. I gigled quietly.

"You should, you'r buying me things,you deserve it."
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Wed May 11, 2011 8:05 pm

I pull you over to the more abrecombie type clothing. "Anything you like?" I ask looking at a scarf that was black and was pretty cute. I grab it off the rack and place it on a rolling cart that looked like a luggage cart for a hotel so you could hang clothes. I look around although none of it is really my style.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed May 11, 2011 8:08 pm

I looked around, seeing nothing that was really what I was used to wearing.

"Well, I'm used to skirts, and..." I trail off, shaking my head. What was I saying? I was being selfish. My eyes shoot to the ground.

"Anything will be fine Miss" I nodded, keeping my eyes on the ground.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Wed May 11, 2011 8:11 pm

"No, Do you like skirts? Do you want shorts? Pants? There are lots of choices I am doing this for you. Dont shut off again. Look around and grab whatever you want. I have unlimited money. Thats what I get for coming from a rich fdamily and having a okay job." I say with a good smile. I walk off a bit and grab a few pairs of jeans an few pairs of short shorts and a few tops.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed May 11, 2011 9:28 pm

I looked over, nodding as she spoke, taking in her words as if they might be the last words I hear even though I know they were wouldn't be.

I took in a light breath.

"Well I've had that dress for about three years so I don't guess I really mind." I looked down a moment, shaking my head.
    "Anything I get is enough for me."
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Thu May 12, 2011 3:08 pm

"Alright come on." I grab your arm and pull you to the back dressing rooms. "Try these on." I say handing you a variety of clothing. I push you into a changing room and say, "When you have them on come on out and show me. If you need help just say so and I can come in a and help you." I say smiling.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu May 12, 2011 9:56 pm

I shrieked quietly as she seemed to push me into a small room. I hadn't screamed in awhile. I looked back at her as she seemed to pile on the clothes. I coughed, shaking my head a moment.

"Okay" I finally spoke, closing the door behind me, and locking it just in case. I stripped, and she was right, it was easy to do. I put on the first outfit, and looked in the mirror abit before slowly unlocking the door.

I closed my eyes, walking out.

"How do I look?" Wow, I had never asked that before. How Exciting!

Ooc
    Outfit Very Happy
    (http://www.polyvore.com/derby_doll_boys_wanna_be/set?id=12837800)
    Minus the Roller Derby Equipment of course Razz

Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri May 13, 2011 2:32 pm

"That looks great. I can even get you make up and some hair products and no one from your circus would recognize you! We could even go back and go ride rides but for now I think that may be a little traumatic so we dont have to. Alright! Next outfit!!!" I say excitedly and shut the door again.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri May 13, 2011 4:08 pm

She spoke as if she were a rushed sort of excited. She liked what she saw I assumed and nodded, not getting a chance to speak as the door shut again.

I looked over to the white walls before pulling another set of clothing out. I hadn't been shipping in awhile so I simply nodded to myself as I pulled the next set of clothing on. It was different, that was sure.

(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=8520227)
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Wed May 18, 2011 2:13 pm

"Come on! Come on! Come out here." I say knocking. I take a seat and wait trying to be patient about it but not really able to sit still at all.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed May 18, 2011 4:51 pm

"I'm hurrying!" The screech came from my lips. I shook my head, taking in a deep breath. I flicked the lock before opening the door. I liked this one, but I kept a straight face so I would know what she likes and didn't
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Wed May 18, 2011 7:08 pm

"You look fabulous! I am going to go and get a few outfits and try them on myself. Remember we have all day to find everything so if you dont like it then dont get it." I say before qwalking off and getting a rolling cart with bar for hanging the clothes on and grabbing outfits amoung outfits.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed May 18, 2011 8:24 pm

I liked it, I really did. I shook my head, looking at her, coughing as I turned around.

"I like them both" I spoke, as I pulled the hand through my hair, coming through easily. I shook my head, closing my eyes. What should I say? I looked around, coughing as I pulled once again to a stop infront of the changing room mirror.

What would I do? I looked around a small bit before stripping to change back into the things I came in on my body.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri May 27, 2011 10:52 am

I walk back to the changing rooms to see you still hadnt left the room. I knock on the door, "Are you Okay?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri May 27, 2011 11:52 am

I pulled myself through the doorway as I heard her speak.
    "Of course I am" I giggled, taking in a short breath and pulling her toward me, in a tight embrace.

"Thank you, Miss." I smiled, pulling away as I felt like I was envading boundries for us both
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:03 pm

I pull you back in a tight embrace. "No need to thank me. I have a feeling you will do something great and I want to be the one to help you get there." I smile and continue shopping til I have bought myself a few outfits and I pay for the outfits you have chosen.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:40 pm

I was silent the rest of the time in this store. She asmed me about a few things but I simply nodded and walked on as if I spotted something I liked.

After awhile, she walked to the cash register to pay for her items. I didn't want to look, but curiosity got me at the bill. My eyes widened, and I shamed myself for how much everyhting cost. I was being expensive and I didn't like it.

"You know miss...The GoodWill will suit me just fine" My eyes shot to the ground, waiting for a slap across the face or a whip to the back. I didn't think about who I was with, I was too busy with my thoughts. Scars imprinted the pain into my mind. That's all I needed to know to be afraid.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:42 pm