Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

Power Struggle [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim]

Poll

Rate it if you're following it up.

[ 0 ]
    Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 9 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 9 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 9 I_vote_lcap33%Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 9 I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 9 I_vote_lcap67%Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 9 I_vote_rcap [67%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Anonymous

Read Me Power Struggle [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim]

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Think of me. Think of me fondly once we say goodbye. Remember me once in a while please promise me you'll try. And if you find that once again you wish to take your heart back and be free, if you ever find a moment, spare a thought for me.

~Phantom of the Opera

Last edited by Mad Madam Mim on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Read Me Re: Power Struggle [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim]

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:24 pm

"Well...you reap what you sow," Lily said simply, with a shrug. "Thank you for the protection, though."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:44 pm

"As your brother, doing my duty." He shrugged.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:37 pm

Lily sighed, beginning to feel awkward.

"So..." she said, rocking on her feet, unsure of what to say. All she knew is she still wasn't letting go of the letter opener, just in case. "What now?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:51 pm

"Want to go out for lunch?" He shrugged helplessly. Paul had always wanted to spend time with his family, his sister, but how could he in the past. Now well now it was possible, but not in the terms he'd hope for.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:53 pm

"I suppose so." Lily bit her lip; if she'd ever been in a more awkward situation, she couldn't think of one. "Shall we take Devon with us...or do you just want it to be us?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:04 pm

"Devon must be in court. Sooo it just be us." Paul said heading for the door.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:13 pm

"Alright..." she said cautiously, slipping the letter opener into her bag before following Paul out the door.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:17 pm

"Lily...If I wanted to hurt you I'd done it already. You could be a bit less hostile you know." He said closing the door behind. "Alice, if Devon returns tell him I'll drive Ms. Lily back to his apartment later at night, and I'll pick up Abby for him." Alice nodded, "Yes Sir."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:22 pm

"Forgive me for not trusting the drug lord who chooses the time when someone's trying to kill me to reveal he's my long-lost brother," Lily retorted. "You're lucky I trust you enough to go with you at all."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:40 pm

He sighed and led her away towards his car. His driver held the door open for them. They both got in, "To the Larife." He told the driver.
    "Look I'm sorry Lily, I wished I'd met you in bettet terms."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:57 pm

Lily slid inside, trying not to look impressed with the fact that her apparent brother had a driver.

"Yes, well, I'm sorta wishing we hadn't met at all. I imagined what it would be like having a big brother, growing up," she said a little whistfully. "Got lonely, being an only child. But I imagined him to be some incredibly upstanding, honest, hard worker like my father. Instead I get a glorified drug dealer...and a lawyer at that." She sighed. "I remember now why I stopped believing in childhood dreams."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:54 pm

"I'm sorry ok?" He sighed. The driver started to drive. "Trust me, if I could have avoided this I would have."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:39 pm

"Would have avoided a life of crime and becoming a lawyer...? Uh...huh." It was clear by her tone she didn't believe him. "Where did you say we were going to lunch again?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:05 pm

"Larife. And you have no idea how and with whom I grew up with. My mail between me and our parents kept me sane. You are very quick to judge without seeing the whole picture. Devon was right about you on that." He shifted his body to a side and looked out through the window.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:32 pm

"Oh?" Lily bristled, her temper flairing up again this time simultaneously directed toward both lawyers. "And what else did he tell you about me, hmm?" She did her best to try not to be impressed that he was taking her to such an expensive restaurant.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:12 pm

He remained quiet ignoring her as the car started to slow down. "Seems like we are here." He got out once the driver opened the door.

ooc-He isnt a lawyer...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:17 pm

ooc-I thought you said the Drug Lord was Devon's boss? O.o And I mean...he wouldn't just say "yeah, I'm a drug lord," would he? O.o

"Seems so." Lily slid out as the driver opened her door as well. "And what did he tell you about me? I've got a right to know!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:33 pm

He led her to the restaurant and pulled out the chair for her. "You were abnoxious, irritating pain in the butt. And that was censored."

ooc-he's the boss who holds the firm to launder his money. He has no social records. He's under false name.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:05 pm

Lily shrugged.
    "And here I thought he didn't know me at all," she said with a small, cheeky smile before sitting.

Picking up the menu, the librarian's eyebrows shot up at the prices. How could anyone afford this?? She was tempted to order the most expensive thing she could find just to spite the both of them...but was too polite. Instead she got the cheapest thing (a $12 chef salad) and would pony up for her half of lunch.

"So..." Lily said awkwardly, unsure of what to do or say.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:09 am

"You can order anything you want. So what's your favorite book?" He pointed out. He ordered for a plain pasta.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:30 am

"Hmm...I'd say probably The Great Gatsby," Lily said, handing her menu to the waiter. "F. Scott Fitzgerald wasn't just a writer, he was an artist."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:33 am

He raised an eyebrow, "Really? I had no idea. What sort of art did he make?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:53 am

Lily laughed a little.

"No, I mean an artist with words. The phrases he used, his word choice...It was beautiful. He was to writing what Monet was to painting. Probably the greatest writer of the early 20th century, in my opinion."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:16 am

Their plates came along. "Yeah that makes more sense now. Do you like going to art museums?" He tried his pasta. "MMmmm..." He smiled. He loved pasta even if it was a simple one.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:27 am

"Museums are alright," she said with a shrug, taking a bite of her salad. It tasted like a regular salad; she didn't see why it was worth $12. "I like art, but I'm not sure I can appreciate it as much as I do literature. I am a fan of DaVinci and Monet, though, as well as Van Gogh."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:57 pm