Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

Power Struggle [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim]

Poll

Rate it if you're following it up.

[ 0 ]
    Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 4 I_vote_lcap33%Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 4 I_vote_lcap67%Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [67%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Anonymous

Read Me Power Struggle [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim]

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Think of me. Think of me fondly once we say goodbye. Remember me once in a while please promise me you'll try. And if you find that once again you wish to take your heart back and be free, if you ever find a moment, spare a thought for me.

~Phantom of the Opera

Last edited by Mad Madam Mim on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Read Me Re: Power Struggle [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim]

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:37 pm

The phone rang.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:17 pm

ooc- Seriously hon?? XP

Lily looked at Abigail.

"You wanna get that? I'm sure it'd look pretty funny if I did, and I don't want anybody to get the wrong impression."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:50 am

ooc-meant 4 u to pick up Very Happy

She shook her head because she already knew who was calling.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:13 am

ooc- XP

Lily sighed and paused the movie. Grumbling quietly to herself, she crossed the room and picked it up.
    "Calaway residence," she said, trying to sound friendly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:57 am

"Where do you have her you fuck face!" The lady on the phone yelled and when she heard it was another woman at the other end, "Who the fuck are you? Another whore of my ex? Where's my daughter!?" She demanded as she sipped her vodka.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:01 am

Lily held the receiver nearly half a foot from her ear as the woman shrieked on the other end. Pleasant woman. She threw Abigail a disapproving look before speaking calmly into the phone.
    "Ma'am, my name is Lily. I'm in no way dating your ex-husband, nor do I want to; I'm a client of his under protective custody," she explained calmly. "Abigail is right here and perfectly safe, if you would like to speak to her." Why did he have to drag her into his marital affairs??
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:35 am

"Pass her to me." Her Mother said curtly.

She sighed and shook her head. "She's drunk and Dad has his reason to why I'm here."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:40 am

Lily covered the receiver and sighed. "I'm sorry Abigail, but this isn't my fight. I can't meddle in family affairs; the most I can do is try to make everybody happy. I don't know why your father dragged me into this, but I have to assure your mother that you're okay. She could bring your father up on kidnapping charges."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:53 pm

She took the phone. "I'm okay mother."
    "What are you doing there!"
    Abby had to hold phone away. "Bye." And she hung up looking at Lily. "She nows I'm safe."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:01 pm

Lily shrugged. "Then it's done as far as I'm concerned. She knows your safe, I've done my job. Though I do wish your father hadn't put me in this position." She sat back down on the couch and started playing the movie again. "Any idea where he's gone or when he's coming back?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:24 am

"He seemed upset...I don't know."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:05 am

Lily sighed.
    "Well, do you have his cell number? Maybe I could call him, see what's up."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:30 am

"945 833 9861" She said.

ooc- >.< Idk what Dev doing yet lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:44 am

ooc-Well you're the one who had him drive off. >.< He left her alone with his daughter, he can't expect her not to wonder where the Hell he is and what he's playing at. Razz

"Thanks." Lily picked up the phone and dialed, tapping her foot impatiently as the phone rang.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:04 pm

"This better be important." He said in pain as someone else held the phone for him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:10 pm

"Where the Hell are you?" Lily demanded once Devon picked up the phone. "Your wife just called wanting to talk to your daughter. She was piss drunk! Fixing YOUR family affairs is not MY job! You need to get back here right now."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:14 pm

He groaned as he got another punch in the gut. "I'll be there soon." The guy took the phone and he spoke. "We want the librarian tomorrow." Ther guy hung up and the other guy let Devon drop.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:22 pm

"What??? I--" She froze as she heard a voice which did not belong to Devon speak, referring to 'the librarian,' obviously her. Frowning, she hung up once she heard the dial tone. "Your dad's gonna be home soon." She sat back on the couch and played the movie again. Glancing at the clock, she asked, "What time do you normally go to bed? It's a school night. And no fudging," she added, pointing at Abigail. "I was 13 once too, remember."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:27 pm

Abby raised her eyebrows just as her Dad would then laughed. "Mean babysitter." She giggled.

The guys left Devon thrown in his office. He managed to get up but winced in pain. Alice was let go even before the guys started to beat him up. "Damn..." Devon spat some blood. He got his coat and slowly in pain walked out. He needed to be home. He feared they'd visit his place next and the girls alone.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:24 am

Lily smiled a little. "Yes, well, I also know the importance of a good night's sleep. Trust me, you'll thank me when you're older. Sleep is good. Now come on, what time?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:30 am

"Nine." She mumbled.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:41 am

Lily looked at the clock, noticing it was nine already.

"I'll give you til 9:30, okay?" she said. "But bed at 9:30." She pressed play on the movie again and sat back on the couch.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:56 am

"Cool." She smiled.

Devon headed for the nearest place so he could clean up and not worry the girls so much. He bought himself a casual Black t-shirt, pair of grey jeans and he was good to go.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:57 am

Lily smiled back and settled herself on the couch, keeping a close eye on the clock. She could be lenient, but when she said something she meant it. All in all, Abigail wasn't a bad kid and she enjoyed her company.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:07 am

The clock was already at 9:30. Abby sighed. "Well ok night."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:45 pm