Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

Power Struggle [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim]

Poll

Rate it if you're following it up.

[ 0 ]
    Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 10 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 10 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 10 I_vote_lcap33%Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 10 I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 10 I_vote_lcap67%Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 10 I_vote_rcap [67%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Anonymous

Read Me Power Struggle [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim]

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Think of me. Think of me fondly once we say goodbye. Remember me once in a while please promise me you'll try. And if you find that once again you wish to take your heart back and be free, if you ever find a moment, spare a thought for me.

~Phantom of the Opera

Last edited by Mad Madam Mim on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Read Me Re: Power Struggle [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim]

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:31 am

"What about them appeals to you?" He asked as he called the waiter for some white wine. "Would you like?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:13 pm

"Oh, no thanks. I don't drink." She put her hand over her glass politely as the waiter offered her the wine. "Just water, thanks. I like Monet's colors and his technique, the water colors and everything. DaVinci...well, he was just a genius. I think my enjoyment of his art is influenced by my admiration for him as a scientist and inventor. You know, he invented helicopters, a dive suit, a robot, and the wheelbarrow, along with hudreds of other inventions hundreds of years before they were patented." She couldn't help but get excited as she talked about things she knew and enjoyed. It very briefly escaped her who she was talking to. "And VanGogh...well, his technique and perspective are just absolutely amazing."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:26 pm

"I could not possibly agree anymore" He said smiling. He really liked seeing her talkative instead of bitterness towards him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:38 pm

"So what about you?" Lily asked, a little uncomfortable with the silence threatening to fall. "What sort of things do you like?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:42 am

"I do share your tastes in art, as for books, I'm pretty much intrigued by James Patterson and... He chuckled. "A fan of Harry Potter. But shh don't mention this to Devon. He thinks I don't even touch a book unless it's the accounting book."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:58 pm

"Haven't read any James Patterson, actually. What does he write? And Harry Potter is absolutely fantastic. But don't worry, your secret's safe with me." The librarian smiled a little.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:10 pm

"He does alot of mystery murder cases, disappearances etc. Came across a very kind. Sci-fi...Not his usual, 2% bird 98% human teens." He explaned. It was good to see her smile for a change.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:18 pm

"I think I've heard of those books. A friend of mine likes them," Lily nodded. "They're like...avian furries, which is really kinda weird. I'll have to read them some time."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:15 pm

He shook his head, "No they were experiments by some mad doctor."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:34 pm

Lily's eyebrows raised a little.

"Mad doctors are always good. I've been meaning to read Frankenstein, but haven't gotten around to it yet."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:48 pm

"Read Frankenstein long time ago...hmm written by a woman though...Mary..M...Wolf...hmm Okay I'm lame with names" He chuckled. "It was so long ago."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:14 am

"Mary Shelly," Lily corrected with a bit of a groan. "Married to Percy Shelly, the poet? You're confusing Mary Shelly and Virginia Woolf. How on EARTH do you do that?? For one, two different time periods, for two, two different styles, and for three, Virginia Woolf's plots are soooo boring." Lily pulled a face. "She was a brilliant writer, she really was. But I just wish she'd come up with better plots. Her's were so dry."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:25 am

ooc-that post cracked me up XD and Oh snap 4got his nsme!!

He laughed, "Told you. Names aren't my forte."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:26 am

"Clearly." Lily resisted the urge to roll her eyes. "Anything else you're into? A person is more than just the books they read, you know."

ooc- bahahahaha His name is Paul! XD And why did it crack you up? O.o

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:51 pm