Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+4
Mireya
Faith Wynters
Mercy
Eljordo
8 posters

Alien Invasion (Never too late to join(: )

Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Read Me Alien Invasion (Never too late to join(: )

Post by Eljordo Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is my first attempt at an RP, it is inspired by the upcomming movie "Battle for Los Angeles" comming out March 11th 2011 Smile

On January 13th, 2013, the Aliens declared their war against humanity. In a matter of hours the Alien warships desended on every major city across the globe. 17 million people were killed in a matter of hours. The UN was quick to respond, sending out troops to battle these invaders, but they are fighting a war they cannot win. The aliens are phisically sronger, faster and tougher than the humans. They wield weapons far more advanced than ours.

This RP will take place in Los Angeles (And area)two weeks after the Invasion. The human race is on the brink of extinction. The millitary is still fighting off the aliens, but hope is all but lost. The city of LA is in ruins, it is a war torn battlefield. Soldiers and Alien warriors fight it out in the streets while civillians are caught in the middle, trying to survive.

BIO SHEET:

Name:
    Character Name:
    Weight:
    Hair color:
    Clothing:
    Weapons (If any):
    Civillian or Soldier?:
    Personality:
    History:

People in this RP: Eljordo, Mercy Thompson,Faith Wynters, Mireya, Angel Love, Lupus, Skye

Soldiers: Eljordo, Angel Love (Former)

Civillians: Angel Love (Current), Mercy Thompson, Faith Wynters, Mireya, Lupus, Skye

Last edited by Eljordo on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Read Me Re: Alien Invasion (Never too late to join(: )

Post by Eljordo Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Jordan looked back for a moment

"Unit 19 was wiped out last week by a large alien raid. The survivors split into unit 13 and 21. Besides my units closer"
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:54 pm

Angel stops walking. “W-what” she whispers. A single tear falls down her cheek. She looks up. “What unit do you belong in?”
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:56 pm

Fire seemed to grow in my stomach. She was the most idiotic girl I'd ever met. I didn't want to know what she had to say, nor did I care.

"I'm being smart" I spoke, poison in my voice as I stood.
    "I believe I will be going, before I shoot her for being an idiot" I pointed my weapon toward her a moment before letting it drop. I took in a deep breath, a shake of my head as I turned, forcing myself over a destroyed car before starting down the street.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:04 pm

Angel stops and looks back to see the girl walking down the street. She clenches her teeth. Angel was going to let her walk. When she saw an alien soldier pass a corner, she took her sniper rifle. “Come back!” she yells. She started to aim, getting ready to shoot.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:24 pm

Kael parted his lips with a truly sour expression on his face...He didn't want to be burdensome on anyone, but they needed to move as one if they were to survive this. He opened his mouth as if to tell them all that they were acting childish when only the lightest throaty squeak issued from his throat. He punched the wall in frustration, growing redness in his face. He grabbed a stick.

"MEDIC SLOWLY MOVE QUIET
    UNIT?"

He banged the stick into the ground forcing himself to his feet.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:29 pm

I was silent as I heard her yell for me to come back. There was no way in hell. I had to admit that I was stupid, but she was only a liability. I took in a deep breath before pulling up so see an enemy soldier. I dove to the side, pressing my back to the wall of a nearby building as I pulled the shotgun from my back, pistol in my holster. I aimed, and fired twice, and the damn thing lay dead.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:36 pm

Angel slowly lowers the sniper rifle. A little smile appears on her face. She got guts. How could she face aliens and not humans? On the other hand, maybe I am just a b**ch and they cannot stand me. Angel did not know what to say. If she wants to stay then let her, but if she wants to go, well it is all up to her.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:49 pm

Jordan continued to walk, he was about to help with the alien but she killed it.

"to answer your question, unit 21"

Last edited by Eljordo on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:50 pm

A short breath rose in my chest as I adjusted the bag on my shoulder. I took in a deep breath, running a hand through my hair before kneeling over the soldiers body. Back to scavanging. That's what you did. You killed, scavanged, looked, and scavanged and you always found something different. I took in a deep breath as I shuffled through the pockets.
    A plasma grenade and a clip for a plasma cutter, a weapon I didnd't even have.

I shook my head, leaving the clip as I stood, looking around a mment. I shoved the grenade into my bag, a smile on my lips.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:22 pm

Angel looks at Kael. She walks closer to him and read what he wrote. “Sorry about that. Soldiers gets divided. They do not call it groups or teams. Its units.” she looks at Jordan. “Kael is right when need to go and now. We all need medic help” she grabs her things. “We should leave now. I can hot wire a van or something”
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:06 pm

He struck again into the soft earth with his new walking stick. There was so much more he desired to say about the nature of the rather disorganized soldiers, but words would only fail him.

"WEAKNESS?"

Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:37 pm

"We need to get to base, Find a car to hotwire. We need to get out of here."
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:01 pm

Angel nods. She grabs her things and starts to walk outside. Angel runs to a van. The door was locked. She kicks the window. The alarm goes on "Fuck" she opens the door and started to play with the wire. The alarm turns off and the car started. She smiles. she jogs back. "All done. Ready to go?"
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:07 pm

Jordan stumbles in into the back seat, shoulder still stinging. He signals for Kael to get in
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:10 pm

Angel walks back to go help Kael. She waits for the others to get in.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:25 pm

ooc: Woah, I missed a lot. I really hate to ask, but can someone catch me up?
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:49 pm

ooc- short story long. I hotwired a car. Everyone is getting readt to go to the ther side of town to unit 21 so everyone can see the medic
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:54 pm

I shook my head, they were even stupider than I. There was too much rubble and abandoned cars to be able to drive. They would find a road block at either intersection they went to. They weren't looking very far in the future and it made me mad.

The fact that the girl knew how to hotwire a car made me want to shoot her. They didn't teach that in the army which meant she was a criminal because no one was smart enough to know such things unless they were.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:36 pm

Ooc: Thanks ^__^
    bic: Skye had followed the group absently, looking out into the remains of the streets as she followed the crunching of rubble beneath their rubber soles. "Hotwire?" This had caught her attention. Skye shook her head, but kept quiet. There was no use in fighting her anymore, despite her stupidity. If anything, it would attract attention by the aliens, or some other crazy crack addict out there. Skye sat in the back seat, her hand on the door. If something were to happen, she would make a run for it.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:38 pm

Kael was suspicious of the soldiers especially the one who apparently knew how one might steal a car...but he was not one to look a gift horse in the mouth. He shrugged her off his side and limped to the car with the firearm raised the entire way. If they were coming, he would at least go down swinging.

He sat in the back seat, but bumped his foot in the way in. His mouth widened and his eyes clenched shut in a scream, but nothing came out of his mouth other than a stifled exhalation of air. He trembled as the pain shot through his entire body, but he kept moving.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:54 pm

Angel frowns. Everyone hated her, including her family. She is stubborn, and she knows it. She got in after everyone else. She started to drive. Dodging cars that were abandoned or destroyed. She looks back, seeing Skye holding on to the door. Angel guessed no one trusted her. The serious face she had on, turned to a sad one, she tried her best not to show it but it overwhelmed her. The other said of town wasn’t far. “Keep your eyes open. Something doesn’t feel right,” she said going a little faster. She had a feeling the alien might be watching and planning to attack when they got close to unit 21.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:35 pm

I gritted my teeth. This was stupid. I didn't care if others hated me after this, but the more people that died, the more I had to scavenge. I ran, as fast as I could, around the building that sat beside me. On the other side of it I noticed the car beginning to drive away. I hated this. It wasn't supposed to be this easy!

I waited until they had begun to drive off before pulling the plasma grenade from the pouch in her bag. I kissed it once before forcing the small bright pin out. It was simpe now; just aim.

A deep rbeath rose in my chest as I chunked the grenade as hard as I could. It stuck to the back of the van and I turned and ran with a smirk. It probably wouldn't kill them, just the van.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:48 pm

Skye had been watching the street, her eyes glued to the girl's silver hair. "Shit, get out, get out, get out!" She screamed, opening the door and falling onto the rubble face first. She pushed herself from the ground and ran from the car, feeling blood coming from her nose. She pulled her shirt up and covered her nostril, not daring to stop or look back. She kept on running, her eyes still glued to that silver hair.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:54 pm

Angel stops the car. Her eyes widen when Skye said to get out. She tried to unbuckle the seat belt. It was stuck. “Dam” she did not want to say anything. No one would have cared if she got hurt. “I’m not leaving until everyone his out,” she said thinking it would by her some time.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:16 pm

Jordan realises a plasma grenade has stuck to the back of the van. He had to move fast. Plasma grenade took longer to explode, but they were deadly lethal. The average fushe on a plasma grenade was 15 seconds, way longer than the 4-5 seconds to detonate a human frag grenade. He heard Angel say she wasnt leaving, but Jordan was not going to save his own life and have civillians die on his watch. he unbuckled his seatbelt, His shoulder was numb at this point. The second of three phases of a plasma burn. First searing pain, then numbness, then the arm would have to be amputated if he didnt recieve medical help.

He pushed Kael out of the van, seeing him fall flat on the ground. He knew Angel wasnt going to leave so easily.

"GO! I can get myself out!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:10 am