Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+4
Mireya
Faith Wynters
Mercy
Eljordo
8 posters

Alien Invasion (Never too late to join(: )

Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Read Me Alien Invasion (Never too late to join(: )

Post by Eljordo Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is my first attempt at an RP, it is inspired by the upcomming movie "Battle for Los Angeles" comming out March 11th 2011 Smile

On January 13th, 2013, the Aliens declared their war against humanity. In a matter of hours the Alien warships desended on every major city across the globe. 17 million people were killed in a matter of hours. The UN was quick to respond, sending out troops to battle these invaders, but they are fighting a war they cannot win. The aliens are phisically sronger, faster and tougher than the humans. They wield weapons far more advanced than ours.

This RP will take place in Los Angeles (And area)two weeks after the Invasion. The human race is on the brink of extinction. The millitary is still fighting off the aliens, but hope is all but lost. The city of LA is in ruins, it is a war torn battlefield. Soldiers and Alien warriors fight it out in the streets while civillians are caught in the middle, trying to survive.

BIO SHEET:

Name:
    Character Name:
    Weight:
    Hair color:
    Clothing:
    Weapons (If any):
    Civillian or Soldier?:
    Personality:
    History:

People in this RP: Eljordo, Mercy Thompson,Faith Wynters, Mireya, Angel Love, Lupus, Skye

Soldiers: Eljordo, Angel Love (Former)

Civillians: Angel Love (Current), Mercy Thompson, Faith Wynters, Mireya, Lupus, Skye

Last edited by Eljordo on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Read Me Re: Alien Invasion (Never too late to join(: )

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:52 pm

Explosions rocked the city, but I simply shook my head and continued to scavenge. You kept out of sight. out of mind, and you could stay alive. You just had to be able to stoot to kill. I turned over a rock to find a male, about thrity, dead under the ruble.

I grimaced slightly as I kneel, starting to push away the other rocks. Sometimes you got away with a few shotgun shells and some canned meat;other times you were lucky to find a wallet, empty. I sighed quietly, looking up as there was movement ahead. I slunk back intot he darkness. Aliens were like humans were now. They could be found in large numbers, but there was also a scavenger or two.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:33 pm

Name:Lupus
    Character Name:Brandon
    Height:6"1'
    Weight:162
    Hair style:Medium length, shaggy
    Hair color: Dark brown
    Clothing: White tank top, army green military style jacket, torn jeans, tan combat boots.
    Weapons (If any): Beretta 92FS and a Mossberg model 500 Persuader 12 gauge pump shotgun
    Civillian or Soldier?: Civilian
    Personality: Strong silent type, keeps to himself mostly unless he wants to make a joke.
    History: Too lazy to come up with one lol....just an average guy I guess

Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:59 pm

In the corner of his eye, Kael spied movement amid the rubble, or at the very least a lone figure. She was making way too much noise. Had the majority of the horde not already passed, they would have certainly been spotted. He sighed soundlessly. She might be a liability, but she was the first civilian he'd seen in a while.

As he drew closer he saw partly buried in the rocks the figure of a young boy. He ventured a guess as to who he was to her, but there was no sense in her throwing her life away over a life already cut short. Kael's grip on his pistol tightened as he pushed the girl's (Faith's) shoulder with his free hand.

She needed to get out of the open, they both did, lest they wind up cannon fodder.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:50 am

My breathing was short as I felt a hand on my shoulder, forcing me backwards out of the way. I was glad. If it had been Alien, there would have been so much rukus from the damned thing I was sure to be found. I turned though, reaching for the pistol that rested in it's holster.

Rule Number One: Be ready to kill anyone if you have to

I looked to the figure, a male form what I could tell, in the ddarkness. Features were nothing in the darkness as I strained to see, to speak, of course, I wasn't that stupid.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:20 am

He put up his hands in defense. he had no intention of harming the girl, and he could quite easily discern that she was armed. Hie eyes shifted from her to the boy in the rubble, to the distant sounds of the battles. There was no telling whether or not a shell would go off around their heads. He tugged at her arm and turned to the ruined buildings. It wasn't likely he'd be able to find anything useful there--same for her. They needed to leave this part of the city immediately.

He fixed his lips to say something, but the sound stopped in the back of his throat. He resorted to a simple wave of the hand, a gesture of kind faith.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:00 pm

Jordan knelt down by the girl, she was trying to hold back the tears.

"Come on, we need to get you behind the border line"
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:31 pm

Angel gets out the car and kneels down "you guys we need to get out of her" she looks at the girl crying. It put a frown on her face. She did not know what to say. Angel leans against the car and looks around. Her eyes widens when she saw someone walking through fire. She smacks the soldiers arm "Um sergeant we have a problem. We should leave now. Unless you want to become food or something. I suggest we get in the car and I don’t leave!”
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:02 pm

Jordan saw the person walking threw the fire. He raised his rifle.

"Identify yourself now or I will open fire on you!"
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:24 pm

"Identify yourself now or I will open fire on you!" he says to the thing walking through fire. Angel looks at him as if of he is insane. “Are you slow? You just sold us out to that thing” she turns back to see if it was an alien. He shots a plasma ball at us. THis plasma ball hits the tree. “Did you get your answer?” Angel looks in her bag. “I’m running out of grenades…” She threw two grenades and started to shot. “…Die already…”
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:29 pm

Jordan runs forward and slides under cover. He raised his rifle and takes it down in one clean headshot.

"And to answer your question no, I am not slow. I have called in for help, I have to hold until help arrives"
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:32 pm

She saw him take a head shot “Nice” she said with a little smile. Angel saw a warehouse. What if they can make another bomb? When did he call for help? She brushed the thought out of her head. Angel looks at the girl, then back to the sergeant. “How about we go hid out in the warehouse and see what we can make?”
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:35 pm

"Good Idea, we will need shelter while we wait for help to arrive. I still need to keep this road clear"
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:00 pm

Angel looks at him “Well we could always shoot from where we are. Plus aren’t we making bombs? We have a few things to help keep things clear until you back up comes” she closes her bag and gets crouches “Ready?”
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:39 pm

"Whenever you are"
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Hai Very Happy

Character Name: Schuyler Mullin
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 104
    Hair style: French braided down her back, stopping at a few inches below her neck. Side bangs.
    Hair color: Jet black
    Clothing: http://www.polyvore.com/sooner_later_gods_gonna_cut/set?id=26206377
    Weapons (If any): A hunting knife. Not for fighting aliens, though. Mostly for personal protection against other humans.
    Civillian or Soldier?: Civilian.
    History: Schuyler grew up in the average nuclear family. When she turned seven, her father began to beat her after she dropped a glass bowl. Soon after, he used to beat her for any reason. She wasn't sitting properly, or she was spending too much time on something. Soon after, her mother left their family, leaving Skye and her brother at the imagination of her father's distorted mind. He would tie her brother like a dog and make him stay outside for days at end, and keep Skye locked in a pantry closet for weeks, giving them both scraps every other day.
    The night before Schuyler turned eighteen, her father beat her seventeen year old brother to death. Mortified, Skye took a kitchen knife and her belongings and left as her father sat drunken in the foyer.
    The young adult then took her leave to a women's shelter in San Francisco, California. From there, she spent a year in the shelter before moving to L.A. She stayed there, which is where she is now.

Bic: She heard the guns, explosions, and screams outside. She didn't dare to peak out of the broken building. She looked into the sky, a scoop of the building missing. The roof was falling apart, and the floor was weak. She had taken shelter here, for she had learned aliens rarely go into already searched buildings. Skye quickly looked out of the small hole where a brick once had been, down onto the streets. More screams flooded her ears, along with the sounds of war. She looked down the street, seeing the war progressing. In no time the humans would be gone. So why was it Skye was staying?
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Welcome Skye Very Happy
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:43 pm

Angel smiles "Then let go" she started to run. She kept looking around to make sure the coast is clear. Angel kicks some wood down and went inside. I think we can make more them enough bombs. She started to get a few things. Containers filled with gas caught her eye "Hey, think we could use those things?" she asked smiling.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:47 pm

Boom. They had come into her building. She looked down and sure enough, a girl had kicked the door in. There was wood there for a reason. Skye stood and ran for the stairs, sprinting down them. She stopped at the top of the stairs, staring at them in silence. She could make a run for it now, or let them at it. She took the knife from her back pocket and held it in her hand, gripping so tightly her fingers grew white.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:51 pm

Jordan just smirked.

"Hoorah" he slung his gun over his shoulder and picked up two jerry cans
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:08 pm

Jerry cans? She had remembered people had rolled them in for the war before it took on such force. Were they mad? They'd take the whole area down with the aliens. "Are you mad?" She asked, stepping down onto the bottom stair. "If you're using all of 'em, you're gonna take the whole side of the city down with them. I don't think we need another thirty graves right now." She said, just having it occur to her how the population had dropped. Well, those were the thirty she knew of. They might have been dead by now.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:54 pm

Angel laughs. She walks around and found stairs. Curiosity started to kick in. she walks back to the others. “Help me board up the hole I made” she said dropping her bag and picking up some wood. “There’s a tool box over there” she drops the board and pulls out a gun from her pocket “Maybe we are. Who are you?” Angel said pointing her gun at the girl.

ooc- sorry I would of replied earlier but my interent is acting up >.<
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:57 pm

Schuyler felt a smile grow on her face. A girl who seems to have the belief she can kill humans with no mercy. "Little girl, it's not smart to point your gun at people you don't know. Besides, it's not a smart move to kill another one of us, at the state we're in." She smirked, taking another step towards the girl. She didn't have the balls to shoot. If she did, she'd be taking her from the hell hole that life has become. Either choose was a good one.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:09 pm

Angel watches a smile show up on the girls face. She laughed when she spoke. “Little? Did you just really call me little?” she mirrored the girl’s steps. As she took one closer, Angel stepped back. “You haven’t seen or done what I have done. Alright princess. Now if you take another step, I will shot you” Angel looks up “who else is here?”
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:21 pm

"Really? Shoot." Skye said, taking a step forward. She knew she had been gusty before the aliens, but she had thought it faded with the war. "Hun, I ain't nobodies Princess." She whispered as she leaned closer, using her knife to push the girl's gun barrel away. "Oh, there's about eighty crack heads up there. Four of 'em are pregnant" Skye said with a laugh, her voice drenched in sarcasm. "What the hell do you think, hun?" Skye kept her knife on the barrel, holding it aimed at the wall.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:45 pm

Angel looks at her. She waited for her to finish speaking. “Don’t touch my gun… Ever again!” she yells. She pulls the gun back and kicks the girls arm making the knife fly out of her hand. She points the gun back at her taking two steps back. “You got balls I give you that. Oh and I love your sarcasm. Who long you been here? I’m guessing you lost your baby for doing crack with the crack heads” she rolls her eyes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:39 am