Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+4
Mireya
Faith Wynters
Mercy
Eljordo
8 posters

Alien Invasion (Never too late to join(: )

Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Read Me Alien Invasion (Never too late to join(: )

Post by Eljordo Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is my first attempt at an RP, it is inspired by the upcomming movie "Battle for Los Angeles" comming out March 11th 2011 Smile

On January 13th, 2013, the Aliens declared their war against humanity. In a matter of hours the Alien warships desended on every major city across the globe. 17 million people were killed in a matter of hours. The UN was quick to respond, sending out troops to battle these invaders, but they are fighting a war they cannot win. The aliens are phisically sronger, faster and tougher than the humans. They wield weapons far more advanced than ours.

This RP will take place in Los Angeles (And area)two weeks after the Invasion. The human race is on the brink of extinction. The millitary is still fighting off the aliens, but hope is all but lost. The city of LA is in ruins, it is a war torn battlefield. Soldiers and Alien warriors fight it out in the streets while civillians are caught in the middle, trying to survive.

BIO SHEET:

Name:
    Character Name:
    Weight:
    Hair color:
    Clothing:
    Weapons (If any):
    Civillian or Soldier?:
    Personality:
    History:

People in this RP: Eljordo, Mercy Thompson,Faith Wynters, Mireya, Angel Love, Lupus, Skye

Soldiers: Eljordo, Angel Love (Former)

Civillians: Angel Love (Current), Mercy Thompson, Faith Wynters, Mireya, Lupus, Skye

Last edited by Eljordo on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Read Me Re: Alien Invasion (Never too late to join(: )

Post by Jesseses Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Angel looks at him and places a hand on the seat beat. “Alright. Just give me a minute” Angel quickly turns her head. She was ready for what is about to happen.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:26 pm

I turned, dashing out and into the darkness of the alleyway. I knew that I had to get out before they saw me. I took in a deep breath. The one, he had plasma burns. I took in a deep rbeath as I ran back to the entrance of the alley, stopping to look at them. The one girl saw me, starring straight at me. I took in a deep breath, forcing the pack from my bag. There was a large vial of a rub that would calm his burns. I looked to the girl before throwing it as hard as I can to the girl. Hopefuly she would catch it.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:05 am

Jordan tossed his bag from the van, he only had a few seconds to salvage what he could. Suddenly, a vial of healing rub flew threw the open window and smacked him in the head. He grabbed the vail and got out of the van. He realized Angel was still in the van, he reached in to grab her. The timer on the plasma grenade ticked down, 7,6,5,4....

Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:03 pm

Once when Angel saw him jump out, that is when she starts to panic. She tried to get out of it. Angel looks at Jordan. “Go I’ll be fine” she said pulling her arm back. Angel steps in the gas peddle. Angel forgot about her knife. She takes out he knife and started to cut. Angel put her gas peddle. She jumps out with her sniper rifle. She rolls. 3, 2, 1... It explodes. Angel finally stopped rolling. Her face was against the cement. She flips over and turns her head to look at the van that was on fire. “How did this happen?” she whispers.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:13 pm

Jordan rushed over to Angel, he only had a pistol. His rifle was in the van when it went off. He grabs her arm and leads her into a building.

"Watch for hostiles"
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:21 pm

Angel groans in pain. She looks at everyone "Aren't we missing someone?" she holds on to her bleeding waist. Angel looks at Jordan "Um.. thanks for going back for me" she whisperes to him. Angel wasn't use to people going back to help or saver her.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:39 pm

"don't mention it, its my job. But right now we have to watch out, something threw that grenade"
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:27 pm

Skye watched as the girl stopped, throwing something back towards the others. She looked forward again, her hand still clasped onto her nose as she ran, the car exploding behind her. She cringed as her hand fell to her side, her breath panting through her mouth. "Hey!" She shouted at the girl through heaving breaths, not giving a damn about the others.
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:56 pm

I like how this RP issue going. Skye who is your post for?
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Occ: Faith Wynters...
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:11 pm

Someone yelled at me, and I shook my head. It was back to running and waiting. If I waited, they may die, and I may have more salvaging to go off. I took in a deep breath as I looked across the darkness. I ran, as fast as I could, toward the other side of they alleyway. I wished them luck, I really did, I just needed their bodies if they did end up dying.
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:20 pm

You need their bodies? O.o
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:45 pm

ooc: If you'd read her post, she clearly says for she needs them fo salvaging. Now, please refrain from posting any more comments, as it's quite irritating(to me, anyway.)
    bic: "Shit" Skye muttered, stopping as the girl turned into a dark alley. She put her shirt to her nose again in attempts to stop the blood, but kept her eyes on the eerie alley. She took a step inside, looking for any signs of movement as she heard the crackling of the car in flames. "Hello? Come out, now." The girl took a step forward, squinting her eyes in the darkness.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:54 pm

A pustol pulled from my holster as I watched the darkness quietly. She had followed. Whether it was for revenge, I was unsure. I took in quiet breaths as I dodged the light. I hid behind something in wait. I just realized the stupidity of my actions as I heard her call from the behind me. Damn.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:55 pm

Angel sits down. She was in to much pain "So how are we going to get there now?" she looks around "We have at least 2 miles left" she slowly turns her head to look at everyone "Is everyone okay?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:31 am