Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+4
Mireya
Faith Wynters
Mercy
Eljordo
8 posters

Alien Invasion (Never too late to join(: )

Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Read Me Alien Invasion (Never too late to join(: )

Post by Eljordo Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is my first attempt at an RP, it is inspired by the upcomming movie "Battle for Los Angeles" comming out March 11th 2011 Smile

On January 13th, 2013, the Aliens declared their war against humanity. In a matter of hours the Alien warships desended on every major city across the globe. 17 million people were killed in a matter of hours. The UN was quick to respond, sending out troops to battle these invaders, but they are fighting a war they cannot win. The aliens are phisically sronger, faster and tougher than the humans. They wield weapons far more advanced than ours.

This RP will take place in Los Angeles (And area)two weeks after the Invasion. The human race is on the brink of extinction. The millitary is still fighting off the aliens, but hope is all but lost. The city of LA is in ruins, it is a war torn battlefield. Soldiers and Alien warriors fight it out in the streets while civillians are caught in the middle, trying to survive.

BIO SHEET:

Name:
    Character Name:
    Weight:
    Hair color:
    Clothing:
    Weapons (If any):
    Civillian or Soldier?:
    Personality:
    History:

People in this RP: Eljordo, Mercy Thompson,Faith Wynters, Mireya, Angel Love, Lupus, Skye

Soldiers: Eljordo, Angel Love (Former)

Civillians: Angel Love (Current), Mercy Thompson, Faith Wynters, Mireya, Lupus, Skye

Last edited by Eljordo on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Skye
    Skye

Read Me Re: Alien Invasion (Never too late to join(: )

Post by Skye Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:53 pm

Skye laughs, picking up her knife. "You're foolish and naive, young girl." She said, using her free hand to make a fist around the barrel and push it to the air. She smirked, walking under the gun towards the girl. "Hun, don't push me. I'm ticked off and got nothing to lose. But a girl like you, on the other hand. I'm sure that's your biggest fear. Dying, that is." Skye smiled, the thought of dying actually giving her pleasure at this moment.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:19 am

Jordan walked back into the building after bringing the two jerry cans outside. He saw a girl with a knife and the civillian pointing her gun at said girl. Jordan took an agressive stance and raised his rifle.

"Put your Knife on the ground NOW! Hands in the air"
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:35 am

Angel started to get made. “What did I say about the gun?” she laughs a little “I’m not afraid of dying. If I did would you think I would join the army?” she thought about hitting her in the head with the gun, but she controlled herself. She hears the sergeant. Angel puts the gun back in her pocket and wonder if he heard her. “I don’t have time for this. We need to survive. If your with us great. If your not, well don’t get in our way.” she walks away. Angel started to look around and gather a few things to build a bomb.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:26 pm

A lot happened so quickly and I wasnt sure what to do. I desperatly gasped for breath as I tried to stop the tears. I felt like I was in a horrible nightmare. I didn't want this to happen, none of it.

"Make it stop... Make it stop." The phrase caught onto my tongue, every word stung like acid.

I blindly get up and stumble, following the soilders. The blasts and the flying debris everywhere seemed to be moving too fast and my legs struggled to find some balance.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:19 pm

There was a deep breath in my lungs as I followed the male. He seemed to be weaponized, and knew enough to be silent when such things were around. I knew, if he had heard me, that I was being too loud. I took in a short breath as I followed along, watching him as I puled the weapon to my side.
    I hadn't even gotten the chance to loot the body before someone else had come along. I felt the urge to sneeze in such a dusty environment
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:32 pm

Skye walks past the girl, towards the jerry cans. She slips the knife into her back pocket as another explosion shakes the ground. The girl pulls her shirt over her nose and mouth to stop the debris and smoke as the air is consumed by the smoke. She coughs, the room becoming a nothing more than smoke holding the cracked ceiling. She titled a jerry can and started rolling it out of the building, following the man who had pointed the gun at her. She stopped it right where he had put the others and returned inside, repeating this with the others.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:35 pm

Angel made two bombs. She watches the others. Should I trust them? Angel walks up to the girl who was trying to catch her balance “Hey are you okay? You should sit down” she turns to look at the other girl “Hey is there a place she could sit or lay down at?”
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:40 pm

Jordan kept helping with the cans when he heard footsteps. he placed the Jerry cans down and peeked around the corner, gun at the ready. Six alien warriors were walking down the street. Jordan looked at the girls

'i think its time we spring an ambush of out own this time" he whispered.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Angel looks at to floor and sees a toy car. She looks around for the control. When she found it, she started to work on it. When she was done she smiled “It works” she did not know how long the battery is going to last. She moved slowly to see if the sergeant was okay. When Angel saw Alien soldiers she quickly crawled to the table to get her gun and home made bombs. She takes the toy gun and ties two of the homemade bombs on to it. She started to control the toy car. It first hit the soldiers foot. Angel waited for him to look back. When he did, she signaled him to shot when the time was right. The toy car goes towards the aliens. The car stopped when it was right next to them. She hit the detonator. “Now” she whispers loud enough for him to hear.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:13 pm

Skye turned her attention back to the girl with the gun. "Upstairs, third floor. Don't even touch the second; The floors about ready to collapse." She looked back down and sat in the room, ready for their plan. Whether that was to sacrifice about ten aliens for five humans, that was their lack of intelligence.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:34 pm

Kael peered through the dust and grit at the site unfolding. He saw what he was after, there were soldiers only just up ahead. His eyes were wide as a does as he walked, his ears were trained on any noise, although clouded by the sounds of debris falling and distant gunfire. He was still able to hear the heavy thudding of the aliens, but by the time he did it was quite too late.

His mouth formed to a silent scream as he wrenched around and shoved the girl out to a rock in the side. He could hear them, and that certainly meant they heard him. If they didn't find anything, they would look until they did. He glanced at the girl with a concerned nod and fired one shot into the dusty cloud. In all but an instant, the attention of several aliens were trained on him. He tore away and they followed just like he thought they would. They ran straight past her, but tore through the dusty air so much faster than he. Kael was quite certain they would catch him.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:50 pm

He heard the sound of aliens before even I could. I was silent as he pushed me, wanting to turn on him as ask what the big idea was. Then he pulled out his gun, firing one shot. I was silent as I hid in the rock. He turned to rung ans I wondered what he was running for. The sight of a group of aliens split past me and I sighed. They were much faster than we, and he would surely be caught. I shook my head as they all passed, standing. He was the first person that I had seen alive in quite a long time. I wasn't going to let him get captured. I pulled the gun from my holster, and waited quietly. I would wait until they didn't expect it.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:15 pm

Kael ran as fast as he can, but as his eyes watered he blinked at the worst possible moment. His foot wedged itself between two broken slabs of concrete and he fell in pain as he gripped his ankle desperately pulling away from the hole. It was no use. He wouldn't make it in time.

He fired off the gun four times. It was of no consequence. Each bullet bounced away, making a sickening splintering noise as the aliens drew closer. Each breath he took make a desperate noise even without the use of his vocal chords. He gasped as one came within striking distance. They were waiting to fire...why?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:41 pm

He tripped, but I stayed silent, shaking my head. I watched the group as they seemed to slow down the closer they drew to the male. I didn't even know his name and I was about to put my neck out for him. Beside, the way he ran, I assumed I was faster han him. It would be easier for him to escape on a lipm if all were chasing me.

I stepped out, holding my firearm up. I firesd once, missing all together. i gritted my teeth as one of the few turned. I fired four more times, hitting two before turning and darting off in the direction the aliens had come from. I didn't look back to check, but I hoped all were chasing me now.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:59 pm

Angel looks at the girl “You know how to use a gun?” She gets her sniper rifle ready. She started to shooting. She stops when she see’s other civilians. “Oh no” she whispers. She kept shooting the one that was going after the civilians. “Hey sergeant we got more civilians!”
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:41 pm

Kael started to try and call out to the girl, to drag their attention back to him, but as per usual nothing would come out. Not a single syllable of utterance could leave his lips. He cried in silence pounding his fists into the ground. He pried his fingers between the rocks trying to free his trapped leg. He was prepared to give himself away. He was not ready to watch someone die for his sake.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:57 pm

My breathing was fine as I ran. There was no need for fear of me falling. I wouldn't run out of energy for awhie, but how fast they could run.

I leaned my arm back to fire a single shot. The sounds of the city were as they usually were as I ran through the rooms of the buildings. I took in a short breath of air as I listened to the sound. I needed to hear the sound of broken rocks moving. Of course, all I hear was the sound of their language and was that the shuffling for plasma cutters?
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:21 am

Jordan was shocked to see more civillians. He signaled for them to get down, though it was doubtfull they saw him.

"Protect the civillians!" He shouted. He raised his rifle and began to open fire
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:25 am

Angel nods. She looks around and started to crouch, walking to hide behind destroyed buildings. She tries to get close to them. She shpt one of the alien until he dropped. "Bingo"
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:35 am

Jordan was busy dropping aliens with his rifle he failed to notice the alien come through the window. It smashed the rifle from his hand and attempted to shoot him. In the nick of time he smacked the rifle, the plasma beam just grazing his helmet. The alien grabbed Jordan and began to squeeze. It was VERY strong. If he did not do something his ribs would break. He despratly reached for his combat knife and stuck it into the creatures neck.

"Too close" He picked up his rifle and shot it again for good measure
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:39 am

"Those bastards killed my little brother!" I say angrily as some soilders bring me to safety. I watch as the head soilder [jordan] shoots down an alien who had shot through the window.

"Miss there's nothing we can do about this now." They say sternly.

I look at them, the pent up anger in my system was brewing.

My fists clench and suddenly an explosion comes from another breaking window and I quickly shield my face, the shards of glass digging into my arms.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:47 am

As al hope seemed to fad, suddenly the roar of en-mass machine gun fire rocks the streets. 3 Humvees and a tank roll into view blasting aliens.

"HOORAH!" Jordan shouts.

At the corner of his eye he sees a girl smash the window, her arm was bleeding pretty badly.

"Hold still, I have some bandages here"
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:49 am

"I don't need your bandages." I growl, my arms dripping blood as I grabbed my pistol from the holster and shooting down two more aliens who were coming down the street with almost perfect aim.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:04 am

Jordan understood completly. If she wants to kill aliens, why the hell not? He reached into his bag and pulled out a small sawed off shotgun and gave it to her

"If your gonna kill freaks, at least do it proper" he said with a bit of scorn in his voice
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:06 am

"I have two pistols. They work just fine." I say, looking up and staring at him coldly. Without flinching I hold the stare and grab his gun too.

"But I can always use an extra." I say, a dark chuckle on my face, "It might come in handy for...Other purposes."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:00 am