Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

[Vas&Faith]-

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

[Vas&Faith]- - Page 5 Empty [Vas&Faith]-

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

We are pretty much from different sides of the world. We both live in different cities. We go to different schools. Even our family’s professions are completely different! One, working at Delmco (A large company that sells paper to other companies) the other working for Wal-Mart as a chief executives assistant!

One thing that brings us both to one subject is... We both have a thing for spies. Not necessarily ‘Thing’, but we are both, Spies. Most would call us Assassins, but that’s not what’s on our job description! We do kill for a living. Anything that brings even more money into the house right?

Well, today’s just a normal Friday. School has just been released, and we are both walking home. Then, we both get a call. A blocked number, as always. Our next assignment: We are each other’s targets. We do not know the other is after us. Simply that another teenager is causing ruckus for a few companies. At least, this is what they tell us. Actually, our company has hired both to go after one another. We don’t know why, or what we are to do. We just know there is a job to get done.

There are more road blocks than before. There is also someone known as: Project C. There is no known reason to us why this name has been chosen, maybe because I took out the first of their kind, you the second. He is supposedly the ‘underdog’ in our profession. He wants what we have, and will do anything to get it. This is how.

What happens when we get this call? Let’s see shall we?
    Vasilissa

[Vas&Faith]- - Page 5 Empty Re: [Vas&Faith]-

Post by Vasilissa Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:27 pm

I drop to a crouch and smile. "I am be heavy which is a polite way I guess of calling me fat but atleast im not slow and lazy and inaccurate." I laugh throwing my knife back at yo and then retrieveing yours from the floor by the wall where it came to rest after sliding.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:38 pm

I rolled, to my right. I grunted, hearing the sound of the knife digging into the tile where my throat had been a moments. I shook my head, forcing my hand out for pull the knife from the floor.

"Are you trying to say I'm slow and inaccurate? I don't think you'd be the one saying that, would you dear?"

I forced myself to my feet, watching her silently from where she had been retrieving the knife that had barely missed her, lodging into a wall behind her.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:42 pm

"Yes I would now I would like my knife back you bitch. Its part of a matching set and yours is ugly." I sau giving a grimace affter looking at your knife.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:46 pm

I laughed quietly, shaking my head.
    "And for that, I'll keep it. When I kill you, I'll use this blade to slit your throat you know good slut" I smiled, a dark smile as I watched her. My blades, were silver, being graced by the simplest ruby in the handle of each one of them, all traced with swirls in the silver. I shook my head, how could anyone think those were ugly?
    I was cut off in thought by the bell ringing, and I grimaced lightly.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:50 pm

I placae the knife in my boot and then grab a tracking device from my pocket and tackle you trying to make it seem like I wasnt doing anything at all except takling you.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:53 pm

I grunted as she tackled me. My blade was still drawn, and I used it to dig into her side, making sure she wouldn't forget me. I wasn't oging to kill her yet, just hurt her.

"We'll finnish this, Later" I hissed in her ear, before throwing her off me and running towards the nurses office. I was running fever by now, the only effects of the pills still left in my body. I could get out of school this way, but that was all.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:59 pm

Before she had thrown me off I tact a little tracker to the insed of her jacket when I grabbed her. I realize I was stabbed and took in a breath of air in pain and I feel her push me off. I jump up from the adrenaline pumping in me and I watch her run off. I walk over to John who had watched me hash it off by myself. "Im Sorry I didnt jump in soone-" he starts when I push my hand up and cover his mouth. "Just get me to the damn van." I say to him. He lifts me up and starts to run off to the van and the can back doors kick open and he place me and then gets in slamming the doors. I open my jacket and lift my shirt and gasp as the blood slides from the wound she gave me. "Damn it. Someone patch me up and give me a steriod shot cause I am going to torture that bitch for this."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:09 pm

I stop running as I turn the corner to the nurses office. I walk in, my face droopy and fucked-up looking.

The nurse looks up from her desk, and gives me a look over.
    "Faith, the sub called you in almost thirty minutes ago. What are you doing so late" I cough quietly, shaking my head.

"I'm sorry, I had to go to the bathroom, I didn't want to carry that can around with me..It smelled bad and was only making me more sick."
    I walked in, and sat on the small bed. The nurse looked me over, felt my head, and sighed.
    "You're too sick to stay. Do you have a car, or do I need to call your parents?"
    "Oh, I've got a car ma'am..."
    "Well you get on out of here. I'll inform the office you've gone, and you go home and get rest."
    I nodded, rising quietly, taking in a shaky breath.
    "Thanks"
    I muttered the words queitly before shuffling to the door, and wlaking out.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:13 pm

They place the bandage on me and gave me the shot. "Awesome now tell me where the little bitch is at so I can beat her ass." I say smiling "and then after I will take her damn knives and pawn them all off for extra cash cause I will be the first to get rid of the bitch." I say looking at the computer and the little bleep is moving. "She is in the parking lot. I am going." I pull a gun from my jacket and jump out of the van and take off runing to the student parking lot and see her head moving along the cars and I fire at her.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:19 pm

I shook my head as I dahsed between cars. I knew that slut would be somewhere in the cars, waiting for me. I cut her pretty damn deep. I smirked, making it to my car. I pushed the small bumper button and it scanned my print.

A shot was fired, and I ducked. She was an idiot. We were in public, the cops would be called. I laughed quietly as the trunk popped. I pulled out the shotgun and mini machine gun. A gun made to fire pistol cartriges at great speed. I smirked, slamming the trunk and rising from where I had ducked.

"Eat this, Bitch" I yelled, firing off a few shots.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:52 am

She didnt know where I was I dropped down and got closer to her car. Then jumped up really quickly and took a shot luckily I got her right arm. I smile and drop down and hide the gun back in my jacket as I hear kids screaming and yelling on the inside. I run back to the van and throw in all myweapons as I hear sirens coming and tires screeching. I yell at them to get out of here at a normal pace and dont look suspicious. I grab Johns hand and pull him into the school and mesh into the giant crowd in the halls and put on the face of scared little teen. Luckily everything that just happened was either not on camera or being covered by my people via hacking. I didnt even need the stupid AV nerd and I sent Jessica a text asying you left the school and to have the AV kid shut everything down, atleast get rid of any evidence of him hacking the school. I didn want him to get in trouble.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:01 pm

She took a shot. The bitch got my arm. I grunted, shaking my had. There were screams, she was still too stupid to know that there were people inside. I had slipped up too though, so it wasn't all her. I shook my head, running to the car. I threw the door open, and I was out of hte lot before I heard the sirens. I had a reason. The nurse told the office I was sick, and I went home early. I was gone, when the shooting started. I didn't know what happened. I was in bed, at home.

I shot down a backroad, knowing none of the cops would be down these. They took the mainstreets, they were faster to them.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:07 pm

The cops pull into the parking lot 5 minutes after the van had left. They didnt have a blockade up so the van escaped with no trouble. John and I are crowded in and they do a search of everyones bags and pat everyone down. When they search me I had nothing on me. All I had in my bag was a small pocket knife and that isnt something that could make a gunshot sound. They couldnt find a bullet anywhere and so they assumed whomever did it has left cause no one else had a fire arm on them. The gossip of what happened broke through the school like wild fire. Evveryone at lunch was whispering about it and so to prove taht I wasnt the culpret John and I whispered about it with the rest of the cheerleaders and dancers and basically rich popular girls.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:41 pm

I shivered quietly, shaking my head as I pulled into my garages, coughing lightly as I pushed out into the the house. I was in my room in a few moments. All I heard was the worried sound of my 'mom' on the phone with people at the school.
    "Yes, she has been here for about fourty-five minutes, Ma'am. Oh Dear! What happened?" She turned toward me and motioned that my 'dad' was in my room already.
    "That bitch, she'll get it" I grumbled the words quietly, climbing up into the room to see the other agent.
    "She grazed my arm. I need a patch up, that's all" I spoke simply, shaking my head as he grew closer to begin on my arm.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:16 pm

"I bet it was that physco bitch Faith." Angela says grimacing. "I dont know could have been. I mean the sub asked me to take her to the nurses office and she threw a trashcan full of puke at me thankfully she has horrid aim or else she would have ruined my outfit." I ay with a gross look on my face. "You know I heard douglasgot caught with weed in his bag from the search." Bethany breaks out in giggles and everyone laughs. "I just dont know what to do. That physco is crazy and she is always either following me attacking me in some manner. Maybe I should transfer back to my old school. Tell my parents things arent working out here and hope they take sympathy on me." I say while trying to look pitiful and luckily it work cause Jessica places her hand on mine and says, "We hope it doesnt come to that cause we will miss you too much." witha smile.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:26 pm

I coughed quietly, shaking my head as I felt the cleaning solution fill the graze. I cursed, shaking my head.
    "I'll kill her. She's spreading rumors! I hear them! And in my town too!" I flicked off the earpeice, throwing it on the desk.
    "You're worrying too much about this. Just, be careful. You can always be relocated later." I nodded, standing as he finnsihed.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:50 pm

"Aw! I would miss you guys too." I say smiling. 'So much for it being her town that physco bitch.' I think to myself grinning but the other girls think I am smiling at them. I finish eating lunch. "Alright I have to go to the Library and print off a few papers for a report. Bye girls." John and I stand up and I walk to the library while I press the button on my ear piece. "Do you have her parents?" and I hear them respond clearly, "We have been watching the house and there is no way those are her parents. We had on filewhat her parents looked like and that is not them." "Dammit they moved them. Well I guess I am glad I dont have to wipe them out if they find out about me." I say with a gruesome smile. "You know we dont kill people anymore or make them disappear we just pay them to keep their mouths shut." They with a sigh. "I know such a disappointment..." I say with a frowmn and then cut off communication.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:56 pm

He stood, leaving silently as I sat to ponder a moment. It wasn't long, before I pulled out my phone, calling headquarters.

"I need to know who Hired me, why they want her dead, and who she works for" I don't give them time to respond before I hang up. It would easily be a day of rest for me if I wanted it, so I did. I lay down, on my bed to think.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:04 pm

"I am bored here. I am leaving. You can stay and deal with this crap if you want but my side is killing me." I say grabbing all my stuff and walking out to the parking lot. I see one of the bullet casing and I pick it up sliding it into my jacket pocket. I see another and a few others and pick them all up and put them in my pocket. I will see who these belong to. I hop on my bike and press the ear piece one last time. "Is it safe to go back to the house?" They give me a yes and I jump on it and ride back to the house going down alot of back roads to make sure I wasnt followed and I see Johns car there too.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:14 pm

I shook my head, taking in a deep breath. My arm was killing me. The deep breaths in and out calmed me, made me want to sleep. I shook my head, coughing as I watched the ceiling. The vibrations of my phone told me it was a simple text.

To: Wynters

::You have been employed by the company that she works for the kill her. Have fun with that.

I read, and my eyes lit up. I giggled, shakin gmy head. This was just getting better and better.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:42 pm

I groan as I fall down on to the bedafter finally making it home. I fall into a simple sleep that can relax in and try to gain back some energy that I used today.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:18 pm

My gigglng ended a few moments after it began. I was tired, and I needed the rest. Something about today made me not want to go on, made me not want to go to sleep. I didn't know why, I just felt uneasy.

I shook my head, looking over the posters that pasted the walls of my 'teenage' room. I coughed queitly, looking over them a moment. I shook my head. I would go against my own judgement, and sleep. Ii needed it anyway
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:55 pm

I dont know what to say....
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:09 pm

I awaken, to the darkness outsie of my window. It wasn't something I was used to doing. I shook my head, forcing myself out of the bed. I didn't think I owuld sleep so long.

I coughed, forcing myself to walk to the exit of my room. I had to d something, I oculdn't just wait for her to come to me. She might blow up the house or something, then who's ass would be toast when mom and dad got home?
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:30 pm

I wake back up from my planned 30 minute nap to it being hours later into the early hours of morning. I wanna say maybe 1 or 2 am... I staggle out of bed and get in the shower. I let the water wash over me after I get undressed and the water warms up. The water washing all the dirt from me and I check my cut as I see the blood drying over. I start to wash it out and clean it up and decide I will put a bandage on it again but I can barely feel it now. I wash my hair and my body and shave what need be shaved and I hope out and wrap my hair in a towel and pat my side dry and replace the bandage and then dry the rest of myself off. I get dressed in some shorts and a sports bra and dry my hair and brush it back into pony tail. I grab a water bottle and strap on some tennis shoes and then grab a small back pack and place two hand guns inside of it and a few first aid things and then grab my I-pod and my phone and place it in the holder that goes on my arm. I let one of the ear buds hang free and I decide to go on a little run. I pull on at-shirt and put on a light jacket with a holder on the inside of it and palce another hand gun inside of it. I take off running out the front door and down the street.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:27 pm