Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

[Vas&Faith]-

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

[Vas&Faith]- - Page 3 Empty [Vas&Faith]-

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

We are pretty much from different sides of the world. We both live in different cities. We go to different schools. Even our family’s professions are completely different! One, working at Delmco (A large company that sells paper to other companies) the other working for Wal-Mart as a chief executives assistant!

One thing that brings us both to one subject is... We both have a thing for spies. Not necessarily ‘Thing’, but we are both, Spies. Most would call us Assassins, but that’s not what’s on our job description! We do kill for a living. Anything that brings even more money into the house right?

Well, today’s just a normal Friday. School has just been released, and we are both walking home. Then, we both get a call. A blocked number, as always. Our next assignment: We are each other’s targets. We do not know the other is after us. Simply that another teenager is causing ruckus for a few companies. At least, this is what they tell us. Actually, our company has hired both to go after one another. We don’t know why, or what we are to do. We just know there is a job to get done.

There are more road blocks than before. There is also someone known as: Project C. There is no known reason to us why this name has been chosen, maybe because I took out the first of their kind, you the second. He is supposedly the ‘underdog’ in our profession. He wants what we have, and will do anything to get it. This is how.

What happens when we get this call? Let’s see shall we?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

[Vas&Faith]- - Page 3 Empty Re: [Vas&Faith]-

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:42 pm

She talked stupidly with those stupid 'friends' of hers. They saw money, and maybe talent, but that's it. Ii shook my head, watching her as she pulled a helmet over her head. The bike, it was deffinatly nice. It was something that I hadn't seen in this town before. Balls. A wheely? Really? One good way to know that you were trying to blend in.

She wouldn't be here long. Her motives, they were, dark. I knew that she wouldn't be easily taken care of. I waited until she was gone, out of the parking lot and out of sight before I walked into the parkinglot, unlocking the doors to my Corvette.

The trunk popped open and I pushed my bag inside. I looked around a moment, pulling a handgun into a small backpack that I also had placed in the trunk. I pushed a small button hidden by the matt in the floor of the trunk, and all the hidden compartments hid my items easily out of view.

I nodded, walking quickly around the side of the car, pulling the doors open before sliding in. I only needed to change before I could follow her, whereever she was. I needed to act like meeting her was an 'acident' or something. I turned, the rev of the engine catching the wisp of the trees catching the breeze.

I liked the feeling of power behind my feet. The feeling I got when I went through the back streets of the town, a fast as I could. The cop didn't mind. He didn't know.

I rolled into the small pathway that exited to my own home. I looked around as I rolled into the garage, cuting the engine before stopping to think a moment.

I had never thought about why I was killing all these people. Why did I take the lives of no-bodies like her. What did it matter?

I shook my head. I didn't care. She deserved it one way or another, and that was all I needed. I took a step out of the car, walking around the side to escape into the house the same way I had done for many days before.

I took the easy steps up to the second floor before going into the attic by way of the ladder which squeaked lightly when it came down. I looked around a moment after clearing all necessary protocol. I walked to my closet, a smile on my lips. It wasn't dark yet, so I would wear normal clothing until darkness fell and I then would change in the backseat of my car.

I picked out an outfit that looked rather nice, before turning to walk to the bathroom to freshen up and change. Then, I would be on the road, looking for her.
    [http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=12736243]

Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:24 pm

"Alright now its time to put those girls to work that I made 'friends' with here." I tell myself and slow down to the speeed limit and pull into the town and into a coffee shop parking lot and pull out my phone. I text Jessica and ask her where sh is and replies to me quickly saying standing behind you and I turn and suddenly all the girls are there with coffees in their hand coming towards me. "Alright so where are we going?" They look at eachother and reply lets go shpping! I smile and rev my bike again as they all pile into cars and they take off out of the parking lot and I drive within the law behind them. We pull into the parking garage of the mall and all get out of our cars/off my bike and we enter it. I have my black sachel hanging off my shoulder that I didnt drop off at my house. I smile at all of the displays and begin the gossiping. "So What do you guys know about Faith?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:09 pm

A deep breath ran through my lungs as I looked at the mirror to myself beyond the looking glass. I smiled, running a brush through my hair, the brightly colored extension blending with the hair. I smirked quietly, turning around slightly.

I walked to the computer, a smile on my lips as I signed in quietly, as I had the day before. I didn't know what I wanted to do at the moment. I needed some sort of reason to find her. I quietly opened the file, looking around.

The phone rang, and I picked it up.
    "Hello? Yes?" I shook my head, skimming the file on this girl once more. It wasn't hard to finnish her file. There wasn't alot they had on her.

"Hey, it's me. How many times is a squirel right a day?"
    "If it was a blind squirrel, then twice"
    "Good"
    "We have information on this girl. She was seen driving to the mall. That is a good place to start"

I nodded, a smirk on my lips forming as I pushed up from he chair. I signed out before walking out.
    "Thanks, bye"I hung up quickly, rushing down to my car. It wouldn't be hard to get there. It wasn't a long drive if you took the backroads.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:07 am

"Faith?" Ashley asks. "Why?" Jessica asks. "Well she was totally rude to me today and I wanted to know whats her deal? One moment she is all nicey nice and the next she is snubbing me. It was rude and I wanna know whats up?" I say throwing my hair over my shoulder in the snobby cheerleader way that meant I was better then everyone except those who hang with me. "Well! I heard that she was really poor and she has no friends and she is always missing a few days of school at a time. I think she does drugs and she has a boyfriend who beats her cause she will coemme back to school somtimes with cuts and bruises everywhere. Maybe she goes to rehab and then her boyfriend finds she is coming around gets pissed and decides to tousel her a bit." She smirks and leads the group to one of the realy expensive shops. "Really? Drugs? I dont see her with any boyfriend at school though." I say to them turning everything over in my head about the beating and cuts a bruises. "Well ofcourse her boyfriend must be a drug dealer thats why he is so aggresive." Says Amy. "Where do the cuts and stuff normally appear?" I ask them. "Well sometimes there are brusies and cuts on her face and one time I saw her walking around and there was a bandage on her arm that was huge. Somtimes she comes back to school limping too like she twisted her ankle really bad. Its weird." Beth adds in. "Well I guess she is just troubled then." I say with a laugh and start looking at clothes that I could maybe buy.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:22 am

I pulled into the large parking garage of one of the only good things in this town: The mall. I smiled quietly. I could multi-task while I was here. It wouldn't be hard to swing into maybe the Hot Topic, or Spencers for a few things before following this girl around. It would be suspicious if I followed them into the nicer shops. Most people thought I was poor, even though I drove around in the brightest green Corvette you could find.

I pulled the small ticket stub from the machine, placing it visible from the windshield. I would pay the fee when I left as did most of the parking garages worked around here.

I unbuckled my seatbelt, which I only had on for 'normal' purposes. I remembered to lock the car after I had retrived my wallet from the back.

I read the signs, pointing me in the direction of some of the stores. Maybe I could stumble upon her by 'Coincidence' walking around one of the stores. Of course, I didn't want to be seen by her. She was with the bitch-Squad, and she diffinatly wouldn't invite me to tag along.

Sticking to the shadows it was then. I sighed, walking through the main entrance from the garage, the elevator music hitting me staright on.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:18 pm

"Oooo. That would look great on you!" Angela Comments on the little black dress I was holding. It was tight and simple and comes about mid thigh. "Really?" I ask acting absorbed as they were. "Definately. Go try it on!" They say pushing me towards the dressing rooms. I walk in and put on the dress and walk back out showing it off to them. "Absolutely stunning and a definate head turner." says Jessica. "Boys will be falling over you." I smile and say "I am going to get it. Also you mind if we stop by Hot TOpic? I need to see if they have the new paramore CD and t-shirt. Also I like to check out some of the movie t's they have cause of HArry Potter coming out and Twilight stuff." They agree thinking they wanted to go and look at the Twilight Saga merchandise while I wanted to see if they had some other things these girls wouldnt wear. We purchase our stuff and walk down the mall to the escalator and go to the second floor to Hot Topis right across of it was Aeropostale so we were going to go there next. We head to the store and I look at some of the arm warmers and bels and get a few Harry Potter things and then we head to Aeropostale and shop amoungst the new spring collection taht came out and next we would probably go to Traffic Jungle to get some shoes.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:33 pm

I walked quietly into the store I loved so much. Hot Topic. Until I had moved to this town I had to drive two hours for one. Now, it was only a five minute drive. I walked in t hear the new Black Veil Brides album playing. I smiled, giggling like a kid in a candy store.

I began at the front, making it toward the back in slow progression. It wouldn't be hard to buy alot of what I wanted. It was all to blend in. That was it. Blending. So the Card would pay for it all.

I began looking through the wallet selection when she waltzed into the front door. Right into my arms. I smiled light, easily hiding behind a rack of clothes here, in the dressing rooms there. Anywehre I could, and she saw nothing of me. Neither did her 'friends'

She didn't take long, probably afraid that her image would be shattered if she didn't hurry. She walked into aeropostale, and I went to the counter, paying for the bags of items I had taken from the shelves. I giggled, walking from the store as she exited. Now I just needed to wait and see where she was headed.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:16 am

We went to Areopostale and looked around I bought some sandals and a few camis. I take them to the counter and purchase them and then walk back over to the other girls trying on clothes and I wait for them to finish. "Who wants a smoothie?" I ask after they finish up.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:31 am

I sighed, sitting quietly on one of the wooden benches. How did girls take so long trying on clothes and picking out what they wanted? I shook my head, coughing lightly. What was wrong with her. If she was here for a reason, I deffinatly wouldn't see it yet. She was simply bull-shitting around.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:31 pm

"Alright so what store next guys?" I asked just fiddling with the stuff I bought at Hot Topic then look up. "Lets go to Victoria Secret." One of the girls say. So we leave the store and before I step I out a take a quick but throuogh scan of the mall to make sure I wasnt being followed cause I have felt like there si something watching me. I spot the Faith girl sitting on bench. "Thats weird" I say to myself unfortuneately one of the other girls here me and ask what. "Faith. She is sitting there. To the left." I say nodding in you direction. "She is such a creep. Maybe she has it in for you cause you hang with us now and now she is stalking you." One of them says and laughs. I pull out my phone as if I had got a text message. "Hey guys I am sorry to cut this short but I have to go. MY parents need some help with the house. Catch you later?" I was given back a bunch of "Yeahs, Sures and Love ya Byes!" After a few of the girls hug me I head towards the exit the enters to garage elevator. I get in take the elevator to the floor above mine. Wgile in the elevator I take the items out of the bag and place them in to my black sachel around my shoulder and then the elevator stops and I take off running down to my floor and stop right before I get there.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:48 pm

They were talking, and looking in the direction inwhich I was sitting. I cursed under my breath,knowing she saw me. They all seemed to laugh in unison with one another, and I heard goodbyes. She knew I was onto her, She left, to the elevator and I cursed. I didn't know where she parked and that made me uneasy.

I pushed the elevator button. It was comming down, and it was closed. I nodded, running as fast as I oculd up the stairs nearby. I shook my head, coughing as I made it to the floor in which I desired. Ii coughed, watching as I saw the light whip of her hair. I coughed, shakin gmy head, she was deffinatly in a hurry. This was the floor I had parked on. I shook my head, running to my car. I'd have to watch her, try to find her, do something.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:34 pm

I hide behind a car hearing her pusuit from the elevator. I carefully look around pulling out a knife. I sneak one car at a time back to my bike and finally reach there and pull open my seat that had a few hand guns and loaded myself to make sure I was safe. I then run two cars down from my bike and await to see if she comes after me.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:47 pm

"Trunk, open" I ordeed, harshly as I forced my thumb onto the back left tail-light. There was a light beep, adn the door forced open faster than if I had simply gotten out my keys. I threw the many bags inside, forcing the hidden compartment up. Knives, Guns, Grenages, caught my eyes. I smirked, one dart gun, two knives, and a handgun.

I forced them all, hidden under my clothes and even in my hair. I coughed, nodding quietly.
    "Not he most descrete, but..." I muttered quietly, forcing the trunk closed and turning.

"Come out come out wherever you are" I smirked, slowly ducking behind a car, watching, waiting fto watch her leave, to watch her pull out. TO watch her escape.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:24 pm

I hear her call out to me to come out. I slide up the wall and look down the floors. Jump? Maybe? No... I cant... I see a car pulling out and I slide next to it so I can run with it and leave my bike. I take off in a run with the car and decide screw it I need my bike. I hope on it and pull off screeching my wheel popping up and my helmet still strapped to the back of the bike. I get to the third floor quickly and ride in the wrong lanie in order to get away from the hole down the center.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:27 pm

I heard A car pull out, down the lane, and I watched it. A pair of feet, running alog side of it. That's all I could see. I heard the screeching of tired and I shot up, watching as the girl shot off. I cursed, loud as I shot up, running for the car.

"No. Damnit" I shook my head as I threw the door open. I pushed in the light code, forced my finger on the pad and backed out, quickly, trying to catch up to the girl.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:31 pm

I reach behind me although thats dangerous cause I could loose control of the bike but I grab my helmet which is bullet proof and place it on my head without clipping the strapps together. I finally hit the road and push even more speed. Running down back roads then cutting back onto normal roads and I hear her behind me in more pursuit. I reach in my pocket and call my backup with the blue tooth in my ear I can talk. "Help! I need backup! Cover blown. Cover Blown. Trace my GPS." I call out loudly into the earpiece and I hear them shuffling around the house quickly and getting more people on the ready.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:45 pm

I hated this. I hated doing this. I hated having to chase after random no-bodies. I shook my head, calling in.

"Check up: I am following the subject on a motorcycle. I feel that she is going to be a runner. Cover Blow: Maybe, maybe not yet. She is taking herself to her HQ. Guidance?"
    There was alot of typing for a moment before someone spoke.

"We have a lock on your GPS. Follow, and if she is going to H, fall back. She has more agents there, she may. Let her come to you. Repeat, Let her come to you. Good luck, Miss. Wynters. Over and out"
    I nodded, the click of the phone sounding in my ear making me nod. I forced the pedal down, a smirk on my lips. This would be fun.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:50 pm

I whipp around a corner and after about a mile of speeding I see the road go under a bridge of a main highway. I see the small ramp area and decide to drive up it and hope to God my bike doesnt screw up. I fall back ontothe road and check behind me constantly to make sure I could get away cause I am now on a highway.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:10 pm

I lost her. She cut a turn and I lost her completely. I gritted my teeth, jamming the brakes down. No one had ever lost me before. I cursed, yelling and screaming in anger.

No one had ever..Oh, she would die for that. Painfully, I knew how too.I shook my head, closing my eyes a moment before turning around and speeding off toward my home. I shook my head, anger pushing through me. I needed to calm down before I went to where she lived and shot the place up.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:27 pm

I look behind me once more to see if she had followed me at all and I decided it wasnt safe to go back to the house. I pull off onto an exit before I got to far from the town and I pulled into a hotel. I got a room and grabbed everything I owned from my bike and carried it to my room on the bottom floor. I called the house. "I lost her but I am not coming back. You know where I am I want everyhting in that house packed up and moved. Put it up for sale again and drop off my stuff here. This bitch doesnt know who she is dealing with." I pull off my jacket and toss it on the bed and take off everything weaponary from me and place it on the bed. The curtains were closed the door locked and barred with a chair. I place everything in an orderly manner on the bed. 2 hand guns. 14 knives that were hidden on me. In the bike I have 4 more hand guns and bullet proof vest. I lay the two ankles carriers that held four knives on the side of my legs. The two wrist that held a knife each. The waist carrier that held a gun on each side of me. I place everyting in order and place all the weapons in carriers except the ones that wouldnt fit. I stashed them in the safe and strapped everything else to me. I held one gun in my hand. I recieve a call. I press the button on my earpiece. "Go." They relay that everything is packed cause not much was unpacked. They are on the move to my location and will hand off my equipment. They are going to have ears and eyes on me at all times and I say "Good. And Boys and Girls? Better crack open those books cause we are going to school tomorrow." I hang up.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:45 pm

I gritted my teeth, calling in once more.

"Yeah, Report: She lost me. I'm heading to the cafe to get a drink, then I don't know where I'm going. Post up people around the house, the gardener, pool boy, Everything. She's not getting to my family."

"Repeat? She lost YOU?"
    There was a chuckle and I growled.
    "You forget, I know where you live"
    There was a snort, then silence, and I knew they got the message.

"I need a weapons drop off in the back of my Corvette. You know what to do."
    And with that, I hung up, pulling into the Starbucks parking lot to get coffee.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:02 pm

I hear a knock at the door and check the peep hole and see its my "brother" with bags and coffee. I open the door and pull him in quickly shutting it and then relocking it.

"I thougt you could need this." He says handing me the hot chocolate. "Thanks" I say and give him a hug taking my bags.I brops himself on the bed and says "You couldnt find something nicer?" He takes another look around in disgust. "Shut up. I pulled off on the next exit and got the place and hid until you got here cause I needed my stuff." I say hitting his foot off the bed placing my bag there and digging through it for more weapons and laying out my outfit for tomorrow.

http://www.polyvore.com/spy_outfit/set?id=12211805
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:33 pm

I shook my head, walking into the starbucks and ordering the normal. I paused quietly, ordering he bagel and the Dickinsons Red Rasberry Perservatives that I love so much that I might die for.

I shook my head, stewing over the pitch black coffee and bagel. I coughed quietly, thinking. I heard the opening and closing of a door and I looked behind me. I knew it was them, my weapons, they were beautiful.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:42 pm

"Alright well its time we got some sleep cause you have to go to school tomorrow with me." I say laughing. "Its only nine." He says basically pointing. "Well then you can stay up but you better be wide awake tomorrow cause if I have to save your ass or if I die cause I needed your help and you werent reacting as quickly as you should have then I will kill you." I say walking to the bathroom to change into some pjs. "Are you sleeping here tonight?" I call from the bathroom and then remerge tieing my pants strings in the front then look up at him and push him over so I can crawl into bed. "YEah, I am and so we can have a sleep over." He says dramatically. I grab the pillow adn hit him with and turn over facing away from him while I try to sleep. "I have an alarm to wake us up at 6. Be ready." I say and fall into a sound slumber.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:50 pm

I had already finnished my coffee by the time the sun started to set. She wouldn't do anything tonight, she'd know I would be ready for her. I took in a deep breath, driving back home. My parents were both already asleep and my dinner was in the microwave, still slightly warm from the delivery guy. I nodded quietly, eating quickly before escaping to my room for the night.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:52 pm