Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

[Vas&Faith]-

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

[Vas&Faith]- - Page 2 Empty [Vas&Faith]-

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

We are pretty much from different sides of the world. We both live in different cities. We go to different schools. Even our family’s professions are completely different! One, working at Delmco (A large company that sells paper to other companies) the other working for Wal-Mart as a chief executives assistant!

One thing that brings us both to one subject is... We both have a thing for spies. Not necessarily ‘Thing’, but we are both, Spies. Most would call us Assassins, but that’s not what’s on our job description! We do kill for a living. Anything that brings even more money into the house right?

Well, today’s just a normal Friday. School has just been released, and we are both walking home. Then, we both get a call. A blocked number, as always. Our next assignment: We are each other’s targets. We do not know the other is after us. Simply that another teenager is causing ruckus for a few companies. At least, this is what they tell us. Actually, our company has hired both to go after one another. We don’t know why, or what we are to do. We just know there is a job to get done.

There are more road blocks than before. There is also someone known as: Project C. There is no known reason to us why this name has been chosen, maybe because I took out the first of their kind, you the second. He is supposedly the ‘underdog’ in our profession. He wants what we have, and will do anything to get it. This is how.

What happens when we get this call? Let’s see shall we?
    Vasilissa

[Vas&Faith]- - Page 2 Empty Re: [Vas&Faith]-

Post by Vasilissa Wed May 11, 2011 6:14 pm

I look down at the notebook after copying down the basic notes from the board that had been written in prepartion for the class and then I grab my bag grabbing out a book setting it in my lap. I had gotten a tip that we would be reading through the Famous and Classic Romeo and Juliet so I had bought a copy of it. I notice everyone had groaned in disappointment of the fact we were reading Shakesphere. I smiled and tried to keep a happy facade about myself instead of wanting to secretly walk out and set up the kill for the girl sitting directly beind me but I could her glare upon me and something was wrong... How could she hate me already... She didnt know me. Maybe she is the Queen Bee here and she is threatened by anything that is taking the spot light from her?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed May 11, 2011 6:27 pm

I looked away from the whiteboard a moment to look at the notes I had written.

"Shakespear, No one knows of his schooling, inventer of over seventeen thousand children, father of eight children."
    She smirked as some of hte girls screeched. It was high school. Children scared more of the people here than Death did. I rolled my eyes.

"What about living through the black death? What about the fact that no one knows his exact birthdate? Shakespear was interesting"
    Many rolled thier eyes and I snorted. How much could you learn about one person.

"For the next few weeks, Romeo and Juliet will be on your reading list."

Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Wed May 11, 2011 7:49 pm

The Bell rings next and I stand from my desk grabbing my bag in a fluid motion and set it on the desk and place my belongings back in it. I close it and place it on my back with one shoulder strap on. I start to walk out the door and look down trying to figure out what my next class is. Some girl approaches me though, "Hi, My name is Janice and you are?" "Lisa" "Lisa, Cute Name. Anyways so your a transfer right? Where di you live before this?" "Almost everywhere. You name it I probably lived there." "Wow. I went to Tensessee once. It was bumpkin farm land." She says with a disguisted look on her face. "Yeah, its really country but everyone is really close. I use to live in Nashville and it was great. So many talented people. I learned to play guitar there and sing a few songs. Even met Carrie Underwood." "Thats really awesome but I have to go. Bye!" "See ya."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed May 11, 2011 7:57 pm

The bell ring, and I slowly packed up my book bags. I coughed quietly, shaking my head as the girl walked out. I wanted to talk, get to know her. Maybe we could be 'friends'. I smirked. This would be a fun way to get to know my target.

I nodded to myself, making up a plan. I pulled myself out of the chair before hurrying out of the door. I needed to talk to her before she got to the next class.

I stopped a moment, walking a little slower as I noticed Janice speaking to her. I would know if she was an agent by her name. That's all I needed. I didn't hide behind a psuedonym anywhere I went. Of course, it was easier for me to hide since I had changed names when I was younger, when I was adopted.

Janice walked away and I smiled lightly. I made large steps toward her before I put on a fake smile and a skip in my step. I skipped infront of her before turning around.

"Hey, You're the new girl aren't you?" I spoke, looking over a moment TO Janice as she gave me a glare-down as she walked away. I never talked to anyone, she new that.

Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Wed May 11, 2011 8:03 pm

"Yeah, I am. Nice to meet you." I say hiding my agent behind the badass tough bitch facade. This is girl I am to kill. I cant become attached but maybe I can work undercover. I give a small smile and begin to fidget the the tips of my hair. "Whats your name?" I ask knowing her real name but wanting to know what she goes by. I take in her body build and her height and if she looked like she could fight. The files never could get those things to an EXACT point so I usually figured it out when I met the person.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed May 11, 2011 8:20 pm

I flashed a smile as she seemed to look me over. I was trying to be nice, become friends would be good. If I could get into her house, this job would be easy.

"The name's Faith" I smirked. If she was an agent, she might get caught off guard by that, or she may just know. I nodded quietly, taking in a deep breath.

"What is the next class you have?" I looked across the hall as I started to count. We had about another minute to get to class, but that was all.

"Maybe I can help you find your way"
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Wed May 11, 2011 9:05 pm

"Thats a pretty name and I have Calculus. Know where mr. Barone class room is?" I ask smiling back. She gives her actual name. "Oh how rude of me. My name is Lisa." I say with a calm collected tone.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed May 11, 2011 9:34 pm

There it was. Another smile, and a slight humm from my throat. This was the most I ever smiled, and it was starting to hurt. I looked her over once. We didn't have the same second period, that was different. Was I just being Paranoid? Or was this just me over thinking things.

I nodded,"I'm assuming you're speaking of Ap Calc, the AB course?" I gave her a curious look with the turn of my head. At the moment I was taking BC with Mrs. Coan.

"I've got Mrs. Coan Second, but they're right next to each other. The bell's about to ring so we better hurry." I gave a smile and motioned for her to follow me. I thick wave, as I turned and started toward class. It wasn't like she was going to try and kill me in the hallway, I had my senses honed just for her, and my hand was tracing my skirt, waiting for the reason to draw my knife.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Thu May 12, 2011 3:05 pm

"Thanks" I say following you. I walk behind you watching as you slink past people without actually touching anyone while on the other hand I occasionally brush against them. "How is it she moves as if she is a spy without blending well?" I ask myself. "Is she?" I ask myself mentally. We reach two doors and I look at the room numbers above and decided which was mine. "Thanks again." I say and dip into the class before the bell rings. I walk to the teacher and say "Hi, My name is Vasilissa but Just call me Lisa" He smiles at me and looks over my schedule and then looks at a file with my name on it. "Ah, Miss Lisa. Well I saw your transcripts. You are very smart and will be a great addition. If you feel I am moving to fast or to slow then just let me know and I will see what I can do to adjust things. We also have a Math Club that meets on Thursday night. Here at the school in the Auditorium. We would be VERY pleased if you were to join us." He gives me a geniune smile and motions for me to take a seat in the only open seat in the class. Directly in the back right corner. I pull out my math binder and begin to take notes but already know the information due to my school already having done with liesson. I pull out Faiths File and check through it looking if she does any sport with fluid and grace. Any martial arts. Anything. I didnt see anything. She worked on a car alot. That wouldnt effect her moving abilities... I start to write on my notebook of notes of her. NAme height body build creating my own little important file of her when my name is called on to come to the board and work out a problem. "Okay" I say and move to the board and explain the problem he placed up there. He claps and I go back to my desk as he passes out a work sheet. The last ten minutes of class come around and he has me stand and tell about my life. This is the last thing I wanted to do all day. I stand and move to the front. "My name is Lisa I moved here from California. I have moved alot and vactioned out of the country alot. I go to alot of places cause my parents believe diversity of different areas and subcultures is good for people to learn. I have lived in everytime zone in America and been to every time zone in the world and sometimes feel lik eI have the biggest jet lag." I laugh and the bell rings signalling the end of the class period.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu May 12, 2011 9:41 pm

I could hear the few people that were still in the hall as they passed. I kept my eyes ahead although every other thought was on the girl following me.

I heard the brushing of fabric, and I glanced back slightly, watching her as she moved through the crowd.

'She's rather clumsy for a secret agent. If she isn't as she speaks of, what can she be? Agent could be out of the question, Why am I so kill her?'

My thoughts got me lost as she seemed to speak. I gave a light smile before speaking,

"It's no problem. Maybe we can catch up after class if you haven't found someone to hang with" I nodded, trying to seem polite even though my malicious nature made my words seem meaner to me than she.

I walked into the room right as the bell rang.

"It's nice you decided to join us Miss Wynters. Now if you'll just take a seat, We'll begin with out Calculus"

Mrs. Coan groaned on like a cow alot of times and I simply nodded, replying with a sickly sweet,
    "Yes Mrs. Coan (I pronounced it Cone just to piss her off) I'll be sure to be on time next time"

There were laughs and giggled from some of the other students. That was probably the most I had spoken in any class all year. I never spoke to the students, and I didn't care about to teachers. High School was fiine.

Of course, I did was I had always done. I listened the first 15 minutes of class before beginning of the homework assignment for the night. By the end of the Fourty-five minute period, I had finnished all my math, and most of the English we had been given. The bell rang, and I looked up.

"Faith, I need to speak with you,please" I looked up a moment as I finnished packing. Mrs.Coan came over to where I sat as I stood, pulling the backpack over my back.

"Faith, Is there something wrong? You seem to be passing my class with such a perfect grade...Are you studying too much for a reason dear?"
    I rolled my eyes, starting toward the door. I didn't want to have this conversation.

"Between you and me Mrs. Coan, I don't study" With a thick, dark smile, I walk out of the classroom, what was next on the schedule?
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri May 13, 2011 2:37 pm

I walk back to the back of the class gather my possesions and walk out looking for Faith. "Hey, Faith!" I call out to her and walk over grabbing her shoulder. "Hey." I say. "So what classdo you have next period?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri May 13, 2011 4:13 pm

I heard my name being called as I pulled to a stop next to my locker. I had been pulling out books for next period, and my Saxophone. If she had what I had next period, there was deffinatly something fishy here.

She grabbed my shoulder, and I felt the muscles in my arms tense, ready to fight at the slightest negative gesture. I forced a smile on my lips, hiding the fact that people touching me made me uncoomfortable.

"I actually have band" I shook the Jupiter Saxophone slightly as I turned.

"What do you have? Maybe I can help you find it?" I looked over a moment before coughing,"and after Band I have my core science class." I looked over her a moment before I started to walk. What was up with this girl? Had she talked to no ne other than me and Janice?
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Wed May 18, 2011 3:15 pm

"I have my dance class," I say looking at my schedule "but actually I know where it is. Bye." I take of running down the hall as fast as I can not touching anyone as I pass although people step in my way. I reach the dance room and walk to the teacher handing her my schdule telling me to change. I walk to the changing room and change into the sofffees and tank top I brought. I walk back out wearing my converse to dance in. I walk to the teacher ans say "I have been in lots of dance and I have a mix CD to show what I can do." She grabs the CD and calls over Rebecca. "Rebecca, this is Lisa she is new and has a show for us. Get the girls seated soon and put this in the stereo." Rebecca grabs the CD and calls the girls to the room and has them sit down. I move center floor and turn around not facing them. The music begins. I show the different aspects of my dance. The popping of hip hop, the gracefullness of ballet, the sexiness of cha cha and then the different moves I just picked up and made up showing isolations and my knowledge of my body. I ended up moving to the back corner of the room and as the song lowered in base I took of into a sprint and did a front hand spring adding a full twist then landing and doing a back hand spring and then landing it jumping into a scoripian grab and dropping into a full split. I await to hear a movement before I stand and smile and walk off center spot. I hear applause immedately and the teacher rushing towards me. "That was amazing. You are a great addition to our dance team." "Thankyou I have been dancing for as long as I can remember." Rebecca runs up along with two girls following her. "That was an awesome layout at the end. I am the captain of the cheer squad here and this is Heather and Ashley they are my assitant captains and my advisors and we agreed we would lovfor you to be on the squard. Maria just moved away and we are in desperate need of a flyer and with that floor work you can do whatever you want. What do you say?" I smile and say "Sure, I can come out and see apractice particiapte a bit and decide whether it is for me or not." "Great!" She replies jumping on the balls of her feet. "Heather get the girls in windows and get stretching going" The teacher intervenes. "Yes ma'am." She replies running off telling the other girls to get to windows for stretching and then we needed to work on the ripple effect. I didnt need participate in the routine today cause I didnt know but the teacher insisted that I come her early in the morning and Julia, a girl who normally ran the class, could help me. As class came near an end The girls stopped by me as I grabbed my stuff. There were 11 of them. Rebeca stepped forward and said, "This is Heather and Ashley. You know them but this is Julia, Alyssa, Amy, Jenna, Sierra, Miranda, Rachel, and last but not least Katie. They are on the Cheer Squard too and we wanted to know if you wanted to sit with us at lunch." She adds with a smile. "Absolutely, I would love to." I gather my things and readjust my outift that I had changed back into and walked with them to the lunch room as they fired question after question at me.

Song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWBrQERVUYM
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed May 18, 2011 4:48 pm

There it was, the first note of many more to come for class. Not all days were normal when I had band class. I shook my head, taking in a deep, long breath. Note 3 G Major scale. the air flew through our many lungs as an easily digested note. I was first Chair Saxophone out of over seven.

The others played along and after many scale excersizes the director stopped us and looked at us all the smile pertinient on her thin petit lips. She gave a high pitched giggle like she usually did and her blonde hair swayed with her movements.

I coughed and some looked away only to tirn their gaze.

"Children, I have some very important news today"

By the way she spoke everyone knew that she was speaking of new music and a test. This test made sure that our abilities were matched with whichever chair we got. I nodded while the others groaned.

It was another challenege and it made me happy. I kept myself ready for things like this and I knew today would be simple.

"I've passed out the music, it's all in your folders." The words graced her lips as I pulled the music from the folder. There were lots of groans as she giggled and nodded.

"As you have noticed, this is college music, I want you to try, that's all"

Someone shot their hand up, and Mrs.Taylor nodded.
    "You aren't serious? What's the fingering for the first note in measure four?"
    There were laughs, from all the flutes accept the one that had asked.

I shook my head as I fingered the music, nodded and I easily got it. I looked over to the second chair, Jermaine, smiling.

"You'll do fine" I smiled, looking back to the music as he spoke.
    "This is some hard shit Faith, How're we to pull this off?"

I simply nodded, giggling a moment before looking up. She pointed at Trombones, as allways. It would be Trombone, Tuba, French Horn, Saxophone, Calrinet, Flute, Trumpet, and Percussion. One at a time, until all were finnished.

It was my turn, I looked over to second chair who had fumbled the music like all the others. My fingers and I was ready for this. I nodded, giggling as she looked up to me.

"Take this as slow as you need Faith" She winked, knowing I probably would do better than the others.

Then there it was, easy, from my Jupiter horn. The sweet melody of the three page bit of music, she would stop me when she wanted me to. I looked through the music, my fingers flying, the loud and soft sounds forming into a melody until I was at the last measure, and I was out of breath. The last quarter note was a fermata and she almost forgot to cut me off. Her jaw was open, as was everyone elses. They were surprised.

The class finnished, and they all got up at the same time. They ran for the door, and out to lunch. I coughed quietly. I assumed that everyone was done. I looked around before packing up and heading out myself. I needed to find Lisa.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Wed May 18, 2011 7:05 pm

I collect all my things and walk off down the halls to the quad area with some benches and a coffee stand. I get a water and pay and walk with the girls over to an empty round table but it seemed people were crowding around this table but no one would sit at the table. Except us that is. I look around. Heather answers my unspoken question. "This is the cheerleader table. Everyone wants to sit here but unless invited you dont sit here." I look around and nod understanding. We begin to chatter some girls passing dry vegatables like celery and carrots around some with fruit like apples and grapes and oranges. I help myself to 2 piecs of celery and two carrots then an apple and a few grapes cause it seems no one cared they just nibbled at what they had. I was fine with that. We chatter mainly they ask me more questions. Did I have a boyfriend? What did my parents do for a living for us to be able to afford that house when in reality it was nothing like my old house it was smaller and not as equiped. "No I didnt have a boyfriend and my family is very high up in the mangement for very big companys. I am also working to be a model. I get pay checks and everything. Its pretty easy for me to afford anything I want." I answer then the girls move onto bashing people walking by the table and I contribute sometimes saying someone shoes were dirty but I wasnt out right spiteful.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed May 18, 2011 8:47 pm

I waited about five minutes outside te only door into the cafeteria for Lisa. I gritted my teeth, shaking my head. Apparently she was already inside. She knew her way around alright I guessed.

I shook my head walking in, my head down. My books were held in my arms as I kept my head down. My eyes were on the floor as I walked toward the a la carte line. I shook my head, grabbing a plastic plate as I walked. I looked up a moment, a small smirk on my lips.

"Combo and Cheese" I spoke, looking back to the plate as the food was placed there. I turned, walking to the cash register. I flicked my eyes closed.

"Three Dollars" She spoke, and I flicked the money on the counter like I always did, turning and walking to the table in the corner where I always ate.

I sat, pulling the water from my bag before pulling it to my lips. I shook my head, taking a bite. I looked up, my eyes catching on Lisa. So she had found friends...with the cheer quad... I rolled my eyes.

She'd die soon. It didn't bother me if we weren't friends.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri May 27, 2011 10:23 am

I laugh and take another grape and then sit back just drinking a water. The girls chatter about a dance that is coming up. Evidently it was their Spring Fling then I was dragged back in the convo. "Are you gonna go to the Dance?" Katie asks me. "Should I go? Like will it be worth it?" I retort with a smile. "Yes! You should go." Alyssa says interupting. "Alright I will go." I laugh. "Well we are going dress shopping this weekend if you want to join us." Jenna adds. "Alright. Ill be there. Where should I meet you at?" Amy replies, "I can come pick you up. Where do you live?" I give her my address and give everyone my number and then the bell rings signalling that lunch was over and we should be heading to our next class.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri May 27, 2011 12:00 pm

I watched her, glared at her, while I ate. I closed my eyes for a moment before openiing them again, to watch her. No one sat with me, as usual. No one wanted to, so I understood.

They ate their dainty grapes and salads like they did everyday, while I ate anything I wanted. I could, and get away with it.

I laughed quietly to myself as I finnished the last that was on my plate, standing to throw it away when the bell rings. I coughed, shaking my head, walking away. Science now. Oh joy.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Mon May 30, 2011 7:38 pm

I dig through my bag and pull out my schedule and look at it trying to figure out my next class. Science. "Great..." I grumble and trudge on my way to class. I finally make my way there and walk into class. I walk up to the teacher who hands me a book and says for me to take a seat cause they arent any assigned seats. I open the book and flip to the chapter he told me they were on and pulled out my notebook to a fresh page and begin my header on the page for notes on the lecture.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon May 30, 2011 7:45 pm

A deep breath pulled through my lungs. Today was lecture day, so I didn't really feel the need to put out anything.I didn't have a problem with that, I could simply keep my eyes open and inore the words coming from his lips.

I sat at the back of the class, the double-seater table empty of one seat. I shook my head, closing my eyes a moment before pullinga book from my bag. Paper pulled from my notebook and I wrote my name, a sigh on my lips. I shook my head, coughing.

I shivered slightly, looking up through my hair a sigh on my lips. I coughed, scribbling a few notes down on my paper even though I knew all of this. These topics were easily noted on her website which I took liberty of learning, weeks prior.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:01 pm

I quickly write everything she says and tap my pen on the desk in anticipation. School was almost over and I couldnt wait to get out of here. I look at the paper and I start to doodle all over a seperate piece of paper. I was SO bored. I had already learned all of this and I was so bored. I sit there daudling with nothing to do when she asks a question and calls on me. I sit there dumb founded for a moment and reply quietly "I dont know I am sorry. I was paying attention." "Well do so next time so I dont have to do this again." she says stricktly. "Yes Ma'am" I say and look back at my paper.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:50 pm

I was called out of a small passage of my own thought by the teacher calling her name. My eyes shot up to look at her, staring her down as if she was a movie screen filled with sights and sounds of a new movie. I shook my head, a small snicker escaping my lips as she failed to answer the question.

It was easier, what was easier than the sharing of valence electrons in equal and unequal pairing causing a polar reaction? I looked over to her a moment, the smile on my lips as I looked back to the paper which only had enough notes on it to make to teacher happy. What would she care if I wasn't paying attention? I was a straight A student. I didn't need to listen.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:12 pm

I write notes attentivly now not letting myself get distracted again. I copy down word for word anticipating me going "home". I watch as the secon dhand ticked away at the clovck and how I seemed it got slower and slower with each time I loked it up less and less time passed.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:04 pm

The bell rang, and I shot up. There seemed to be something about this room making me anticipate something greater than what happened. Everyone, awaking from their daze, pulled their pens and notebooks into their bags before taking the longest time talking to friends about after school.

I was easily the first one up and to her seat before she could realized what was going on. I would kill her if I didn't talk to her soon.

"Hey, Lisa.I see that you made new friends at lunch.
    I'm assuming that they'll show you around town and stuff? I'm glad that you made some. Anyway, I gotta go, Bye"
    My words were so rushed, it made me feel like I hadn't spoken at all, but she had heard me, I hoped. I shook my head, vegtables for lunch, she was a born Veggie lover, I guessed she could die that way too.

I shook my head, turning on heel and walking to the door. I was the first on out of the door and I was the first one to make it to the exit. Today would be one of those days. I didn't have much longer before I would go home and think before parading around down in all black, watching this girl and her friends. I was easily unnoticed so it wouldn't be hard.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:21 pm

"Alright" I say to her back as she runs off before most people are zipping up their bookbag. I tos my stuff into my bag and run out in to the parking lot and hop on my bike pulling on my helmet and starting it up. I smile to myself since no one could see me and rev it a few times. Suddenly I see a bunch of the girls from the cheerleading team and some others from the dance class rushing at me. I take off my helmet and turn off my bike so I could hear them. Jessica speaks first, "Hey! We are all going for some coffee after school you can follow us there." "Actually I have to run home and check in my parents and let them know I am good after my first day here. You know the interrogation thing cause of the first day and what not." I laugh. "How about I get your number and text you when I am free and we can all meet up somewhere?" "Sure!", she agrees eagerly and she wipes out her iPhone to take my pic and stuff for the contact. I give her my number and she send me a message with her pic to my temporary phone and I save it as the only contact I have in it. Soon she starts passing my number out to everyone in our group and luckily I know that if anyone gets itno could trace the GPS except the team I am with and no one could trace any payment plan or anytthing. I give them a quick smile pull my helmet back on. Turn the bike on and back up slowly and then turn it and take off immedately pulling into a wheely. I laugh as I do it feeling more free then ever. I needed to seriously to get away so I will drop off my shit at the house and then take off somewhere I dont know where but somewhere.

I get to the house and I run inside dropping my stuff off in the room I was staying in and run back out to my idleing bike. I jump on it and take off down the road the little bit of hair wiping out behind me from under my helmet as I speed to nowhere. This is a great feeling. Thankfully even without my bag I am still loaded with a few knives in my boots and hidden amoungst other places. Also under the seat of my bike there are two hand guns. Luckily its got a lock that only I have a key to. I grin and push the speed even higher at almost 80-90 miles per hour. This is a great little town to bad I gotta take care of her and then leave.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:10 pm