Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

[Vas&Faith]-

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

[Vas&Faith]- - Page 7 Empty [Vas&Faith]-

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

We are pretty much from different sides of the world. We both live in different cities. We go to different schools. Even our family’s professions are completely different! One, working at Delmco (A large company that sells paper to other companies) the other working for Wal-Mart as a chief executives assistant!

One thing that brings us both to one subject is... We both have a thing for spies. Not necessarily ‘Thing’, but we are both, Spies. Most would call us Assassins, but that’s not what’s on our job description! We do kill for a living. Anything that brings even more money into the house right?

Well, today’s just a normal Friday. School has just been released, and we are both walking home. Then, we both get a call. A blocked number, as always. Our next assignment: We are each other’s targets. We do not know the other is after us. Simply that another teenager is causing ruckus for a few companies. At least, this is what they tell us. Actually, our company has hired both to go after one another. We don’t know why, or what we are to do. We just know there is a job to get done.

There are more road blocks than before. There is also someone known as: Project C. There is no known reason to us why this name has been chosen, maybe because I took out the first of their kind, you the second. He is supposedly the ‘underdog’ in our profession. He wants what we have, and will do anything to get it. This is how.

What happens when we get this call? Let’s see shall we?
    Vasilissa

[Vas&Faith]- - Page 7 Empty Re: [Vas&Faith]-

Post by Vasilissa Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:53 pm

"Yeah, Or Not." I say with a smug look on my face. I twist the clip around in my hand and place my hand on my gun in my holder at my waist and pull it out and place the clip back in the gun and place it back in my holder upon my waist. "I dont know whether to believe you or not but frankly it seems you have way too much evidence for me to just ignore. I dont want to die and neither do you. Truce?" I ask holding my hand out to you. I look at my hand suspended in the air between us and then back at you.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:22 am

She gave up and finally believed me. That was good, I liked such things. I smirked lightly, keeping a hand on my knife as I held out a hand to shake. I watched her a moment before looking into the trees.
    “If your people see this, they’ll know. Two assassins forming together to survive? Sounds like something out of a book, eh?” I smirked, shaking my head as I pulled away.
    “If you need anything, you know where I live apparently” I spoke simply before pulling a hand away, and jogging into the trees to cut toward my home. It wasn’t too far, but I knew that she would probably have her people on me in no time flat.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:06 am

"Orders ma'am?" I hear the ear piece ask me as I rip it from my face. I throw it tothe ground and run back to the house from which I was holed up in. Luckily everything was set up to kill her so it was all empty and there was no one there to stop me from taking whatever I needed. There was a suitcase there that was still completely packed up due to not un loading it. I knew it had ALL the up to date electronics and gadets in it. I run up to the room I had been staying in and I grab a bag down. I throw clothes andweapons into it along with money. Lots of money for transactions. I grab the bag and the keys to my bike and then the suit case and I load it on the bike. I get on it and ride off toward the highway and soon come to a large city about 10 miles away. I find the most expensive hotel knowing they would provide the best security and check in under another alias. I take my possesions up to my room and begin to unpack the electroincs and setting up a perimeter in the room. I get out the laptop inside of it and begin to work my best on hacking into my own network. Luckily before I left I hit the self wipe on my laptop nad even better I had every file on my laptop on a thumbdrive that was now in my bag of clothes.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:22 pm

I am silent as I make it to the small two story house. If she didn’t tell them to attack, they wouldn’t. Thye followed orders even if they were trying to kill her. All of this was strange, it was a one man killing, but there were people helping her along. They helped and wanted to see who came out on top. That’s how they chose jobs most of the time. It was survival of the fittest. I am silent as I pull my hair up above me, into a pony tail. I know that I’ll be running soon. I was just glad mom and dad had gotten out before they could get to her. They had bank transactions going from one bank to another so many times there was no way they could be tracked to the small island they were on. It was like vacation they could justify because of work.

I let them enjoy it, it was the only vacation they got. I made it up to the attic, everything changing as I climbed into my room.
    “House, High Alert. Any non civilians on the property need to be executed or excavated from the property. Confirm?” I waited a moment as I changed again, into something more comfortable. This was something that I could run and fight in.
    “Confirm” The word was simple as I pulled myself back into the closet where I would go to where the more deadly weapons were kept. They were hidden thoroughly because there could be intruders.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:56 pm

I take a sea on the table in the room and grab an apple from the bowl of fruit resting on the table off to the right. I take a bite and set it down as I begin to type away. There was no way that they could crack any password of mine case it came from my deepest inner mind workings and the reason I was part of this team was because they could never guess what I as thinking. I sit there and looking through tons of files and work and everything that is at the lower parts that arent too important. But I grab na empty flashdive from the suit case and begin to copy the files in the thumb drive as I scan through each file. I keep working through the night in order to get into the higher security risk files working on them and attempting to break into them and make copies of different assignments and under work in the company.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:44 pm