Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

[Vas&Faith]-

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

[Vas&Faith]- - Page 6 Empty [Vas&Faith]-

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

We are pretty much from different sides of the world. We both live in different cities. We go to different schools. Even our family’s professions are completely different! One, working at Delmco (A large company that sells paper to other companies) the other working for Wal-Mart as a chief executives assistant!

One thing that brings us both to one subject is... We both have a thing for spies. Not necessarily ‘Thing’, but we are both, Spies. Most would call us Assassins, but that’s not what’s on our job description! We do kill for a living. Anything that brings even more money into the house right?

Well, today’s just a normal Friday. School has just been released, and we are both walking home. Then, we both get a call. A blocked number, as always. Our next assignment: We are each other’s targets. We do not know the other is after us. Simply that another teenager is causing ruckus for a few companies. At least, this is what they tell us. Actually, our company has hired both to go after one another. We don’t know why, or what we are to do. We just know there is a job to get done.

There are more road blocks than before. There is also someone known as: Project C. There is no known reason to us why this name has been chosen, maybe because I took out the first of their kind, you the second. He is supposedly the ‘underdog’ in our profession. He wants what we have, and will do anything to get it. This is how.

What happens when we get this call? Let’s see shall we?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

[Vas&Faith]- - Page 6 Empty Re: [Vas&Faith]-

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:33 pm

I made it to the kitchen, a sigh on my lips as I traced the large marble island. I was hungry, that was for sure, but I didn't know what I wanted.
    I coughed, lightly, looking toward the counters as I walked toward the fridge. Maybe there was something in there that was eatable.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:08 pm

I get back to my house after working up a sweat. I walk into thehouse pullingout my ear phonesandwrapping them around my neck and then grab a bottle of water and an apple and take a seat on the kitchen counter wheen I see agents who slept while others who were on watch were now heading off to bed and I sit there fully awake on the counter eating when a few of them walk in sleepily.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:32 pm

There it was, on the counter, after so long, the best Cajun burger and fries anyone owuld dream of wishing for. I giggled, jumping onto the bar. The darkness of the room surounded me, and the silence made me want to scream. I had always hated that ringing in my ears when it was deadly silent, but I heard it often enough. I was paid for stealth. I coughed, lightly as I began to eat, the crunching of onions under my teeth made me smile. Noise at last.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:36 pm

"Alright its another day and I refuse to slink around school. I want cameras placed around her house I want cameras in places she would most likely be and palces I would most likely be becuase of the fact if she is hunting me then she would belooking for me. I dont give a damn how much money it costs but I want this bitch buried six feet under today! So MOVE!" I say to the people walking in and a few people walking out heard and started scrambling to get everyone else on the same page and get everything done. I walk over to the cabinet and grab a bagel and toast it then place some butter and Jelly on it and nibble at while drinking some apple juice from the fridge.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:53 pm

I chuckled quietly as I stood at the mirror, looking over the clothing I had chosen for today. It was low-profile day. My 'mother' had already called me in sick and now it was time for me to get ready for later.
    What would she do when she realized her own company was against her? What would she say, were all those people working for her, just there to trick her? And that friend of hers, he didn't jump in when I stabbed her. What was he there for? I giggled, shaking my head. It was just going to be one of those days.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:43 pm

I finish of the breakfast as the medic walks up to me and asks to check my bandage. I oblige and follow him to one of the rooms he set up with medical supplies. I lay on the bedand he changes the dresings and I get up and grab my phone and call headquarters. "Hi, you have reached Amber of Primatech Paper Technologies how may I help you?" She asks under the fake front they have set up for the company. "Its Vasilissa I want to speak to Heather." Which was basically code for let me talk to the one in charge of my case. "Ill transfer. One moment." She says in a cheery secretary voice. 'Heather' comes on. "Yes agent Vasilissa?" she says to me. "Alriught I wanna know who the hell this chick is. She has agent training and I wanna know what company she works for. I wanna know how good she is and I want to know what she has done in order for me to need to kill her cause this is harder then the normal goons I normally go after." I say blowing off steam and await her to respond. "She is from this company and we need her eliminated." "Why?" "It is not your clearance to ask this question." She responds in her political voice. "Dont give me that shit what has she done to e eliminated? Threat of exposure? What?" "I am sorry but it is classified information." "Classified is crap. I am one of the best agents your company has known and I have always done veryhting by the book and taken out each target with ease. Now tell me what she did." "I am sorry butplease understand we need hereliminated immedately. It is a threat to our entire company." "Fine." I say and hang up and toss the phone on the bed andpress my palms to my head and fall back on the bed in frustration.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:13 pm

A deep breath made me sigh as I looked out the large front bay window. It was a beautiful morning, and everything outside was covered in dew. I closed my eyes a moment, taking in a deep, shakey breath. What was today again? I was still tired, and I had no clue why. I coughed, looking around. What was I to do.

I had to keep low for awhile. Everyone thought it as me that shot up the place. Thanks to that witch and her cover help. God they were making this harder than expected. I took in a deep breath, turning as I looked back to the choices. I hadn’t decided yet, and was still in the items from the day before. I had to shower. I had to get out of this filth.

I swept up the outfit before turning and walking to the shower. I took a long one. It was the best thing that had happened to me this week. The hot water relaxing my body, the feeling of being super duper clean supreme. I giggled at my own stupidity. I hated this. I hated that I couldn’t be the kid I wanted to be. It was hard, but I was doing it to keep my family going. It wasn’t like we weren’t rolling in the dough, but I liked to support myself as much as I could. It wasn’t like life was a free ride. Might as well get used to working, I was simply doing it with style.

After about a thirty minute shower, I turned off the water and began to dry off. Hopefully I could sleep some more before I was forced into public tomorrow.

[http://www.polyvore.com/park_parade/set?id=33562510]
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:20 pm

"After this crap, I need a reaking vacation... Fiji or Greece would be nice..." I say and drop my arms in a splayed position with my hair just like it. So I was basically eagle spread on the bed. I hear someone enterthe room but I dont get up or look over until I feel the bed bend under the weight of the unannounce company. I open my eyes to see John there. "You okay?" He asks. "Just peachy. I am tired of being here." I say with a groan of being upset...
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:40 am

I watched the form in the mirror, my hai done up as best as I could with little effort. I took in a deep breath. I couldn't do anything else. I took in a deep rbeath before turning and walking toward the bed. I was tired. I didn't want to do anything. I had a job to do.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:53 pm

"Well just think after this you are done." he says. "What does that mean?" I asking sitting up. "Your done with the mission. Your done." He says calmly. "Oh, yeah. Right. I am not going after for now. I am going to do heavy survelliance." I say and lay back down and close my eyes opening my senses more.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:23 pm

I had eyes on her end, and she had eyes on me. That’s how this entire thing was going to work. No matter how much surveillance you did, there would always be something you could be doing. I paced the house many times before I stopped. I had to get out of this house. As much as I didn’t want to, I had to put myself out in the open to draw her out. I would go for a jog. That would work. It would clear my mind, and I could get her out in the open in all the same time. Two birds, one Stone.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:28 pm

"Alright," I start sitting up "I cant stay here any longer. I have to do something." Suddenly one of the workers comes in the room. "There s movement. We think she may leave the house soon." He says excitedly. "Calm down. Is she leaving via car? On foot? Bike? What?" I say. "We dont know Ma'am." he says quietly. "Keep me posted. and Gather Alpha's and Bravo's" I say running about my room getting dressed and ready for soemthing like this. I start placing guns in my boots with some knives. I place guns in holders around my hip and in many other places. I am finally ready and run downstairs. My hair is pulled back and I place the ear piece in my ear and finish placing the mic and cam on myself with the two teams. "Alright you dont move unless I say so. You give updates every 10 min. Until we get closer to he finally hit then I want updates every two. Alpha then Bravo. Got it?" I say finally. "Yes Ma'am" I hear a chorus of men and women say. "Do we have eyes?" I say to someone sitting at a computer. "Not yet."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:42 pm

I pulled the last knife into a rather hidden place on my body. I shook my head as I turned around, pushing toward the front door. I couldn’t do this anywhere. I closed my eyes for a few moments before pulling a deep breath into my chest. I took the first step outside into refreshing air. I began to jog in place a moment before dashing forward. Out into the danger zone. That’s how it was going to happen.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:56 pm

I am running through the woods near her house after we pulled a few streets down the road behind a buildng. I have a gun in my hands as I hear in my ear. "We have eyes. She just ran out of her house. Straight into the front." "10-4 Alpha? Report." I say into the mic. "We have eyes. Confront Target?" "No. Bravo, Report." "In postion to see her is she turns right." "Okay. I am going in." I runout behind her. "Hey bitch. We got a score to settle." I say stopping and raising my gun
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:13 pm

They thought I didn’t know what they were doing. Did they think that I was stupid enough to just run around like nothing was going to happen. I heard her behind me, my jogging light as I kept my pace. Why really ruin my athleticism with her waving a gun around.
    “Hey, just the girl I wanted to talk to. I’ve got something I need to speak with you about. If you’d kindly just take out the earpiece and mic I’d be much obliged.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:27 pm

"We can compromise. I keep the ear piece and take out the mic." I say kindly.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:34 pm

We were still jogging down the street, acting like normal kids on a health craze. I sighed audibly, so she knew I didn’t like it. I nodded.
    “Very Well. And you’re Weapon. I’ll take the ammunition from mine, then you can, and we can begin talking. I know you’ll be just thrilled at the news I have for you”
    I pulled out my pistol, pulling the clip out. There was one bullet in the chamber, and I would take it out when she unloaded her weapon.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:45 pm

I give her a weird look and pull the clip out. I was wearng gear so wasnt worried on being fatally wounded. "Alright talk. Quick"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:57 pm

I smirked, watching her a moment. I shrugged lightly before turning a corner to the left. We had gotten far enough away from her people now, that even if there was a mic then. I looked over to her, a smile on my lips.
    “I just thought you should know, that those people that are working with you…they’re the ones wanting you dead.” I continued on my run, looking her over a moment before running a hand through my hair.
    “If you want proof, I’ve got the recording at home, but I need to be able to trust you. I have a feeling that there’s something going on under the surface of this whole thing”
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:01 am

"What kind of bullshit lies are you trying to plant in my head now?" I say scrutinizing you. I look around trying to find some sort of life in the woods surrounding us for my people. "I work for these people. I have been for about 4 years now. Their number one undercover assassin cause who would suspect a cute 13 year old girl?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:06 am

I chuckled quietly. Of course she wasn’t about to believe me so easily. I took in a short breath, sighing as I looked over to her.
    “That’s the problem. You’re not the little girl they need anymore, so..You’re history. I know you won’t believe me. So when you wonder why they stop helping you so much- Why do you think your friend didn’t jump into our little scrap at school? He’s not going to damper progress in your death”
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:09 am

"So what do you thinnnk is going on?" I ask trying to get every detail I can from her as I cross my arms.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:12 am

“Just think about it- Who hired you to kill me?” My inquiry was simple. It was something she most-likely wouldn’t answer. I could try. I took in a deep breath before pushing a hand through my hair. I had a feeling I knew what she would say, but I had to make sure. If I didn’t then I would be drawing dangerous conclusions.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:46 am

"I work for a company. I wasnt told who wanted you dead but evdently you did something or you know something that you arent suppose to know. I follow the rules and I get the job done. I go home and resume my normal life until they need me again. My parents are fully aware of what I do and who I work for. They are fine with it cause it is a job profession." I say smartly. "Tell me what you know."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:23 am

I smirked, laughing and shaking my head.
    “You are stupid if you don’t ask questions” I spoke simply, running a hand through my hair. I laughed out loud. Was she really so stupid?
    “Your company hired me to kill you, and if you don’t want to believe me , then don’t. I’ll still get the job done either way.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:39 pm