Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith] - Page 5 Empty Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Post by Faith Wynters Fri May 27, 2011 4:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

It’s about nine o’clock and the silver moon shines above you. The cool breeze of autumn brushed against you making a small chill run through your body.

You, just like many, are running from people that want to kill you. They want to kidnap you, perform tests on you, and when you are useless to them, let you die.

You know you are special. You have powers, or abilities. You may be a different species. You know you are sacred in your own way. You know people want to find out all they can about you, and you won’t let that happen. That’s why you are running.

You know you have to keep moving, but sleep deprivation is setting in. You know that out here in the wild, you have no chance. You step through the trees into a large clearing. To your surprise, there is a building. It has large stone walls, and a red shingled roof. Everything about it makes you wary, like you are the child that was sent to get eaten by the witch

On one of the walls a small sign writes ‘Inn’ Maybe you can take shelter there for now? You walk ahead, into the Inn where they happily give you a room. You notice many others here, and you are unsure what to do. You decided to look around. You find a small bar, a café of sorts, and a large lobby. This doesn’t include the small pool outside filled with plentiful plump fish.

Now it is for you to decide what you do. Will you stay here, and make friends with others, or not? Can you trust these people? Maybe they are all here to catch you for experimentations? Maybe you should find out.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith] - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Post by Danny Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:15 pm

I stood in the against the door listening to Faith. I watched her as she spoke. So maybe they are in trouble. Or maybe I'm just over thinking it. "No." I said abruptly, a bit more aggressive than I intended. "It's better if I don't. They're safer." I told her. It didn't make any sense in reality, but in my head it did.

I sighed. "I'm sorry. Just all of this... I..." I coughed and dragged myself over to the bed. I fell on it and just waited. I was sure I'd fall asleep again. If she could see my dreams, maybe she'd understand? I wasn't sure.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith] - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:23 pm

ooc- I'll respond in about twenty minutes. I have to take a friend home... Hope to see you then!
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:46 pm

I watched the sheets a moment, a sigh on my lips. He was growing agrresive with worry. He would fall asleep, and I would sneak away to go buy a phone, just to ease our thoughts. I still needed to keep in contact with the clan anyway.

I heard him fall on the bed, and I pulled myself up.
    "As you wish" I spoke, standing slightly to the side of my own bed.

I pondered whether or not I should turn on the chill of the air. I was hot natured, and liked the cold, but I was unsure for him, so I left it wehre it was. I watched him a moment, wondering if he would fall asleep.

I shivered as I looked down to my bare arms. They were thick with dirt and sweat-like goop. I shook my head, coughing quietly.. I was unsure if I needed to shower first. The blood was still clotted from the cut from the damned racoon. I wouldn't want to get back into such things after a shower. I was far too much of a clean freak for that.

I smirked lightly. I knew what I would do. I would simply turn into cat form after I was finnished showering whilst I dried my corset.

I nodded, unsure if he was away.

"I'm going to shower" I nodded, walking into the bathroom, closing the doors and starting with my duties. I stripped, after turning on the water. I pulled the bood-soaked corset into the sink, washing the blood until the water ran clear.

I then turned on the shower water, the steam form the sink having already fogged up the mirror. I didn't know what I looked like at the moment, but I smiled lightly, steping in. There was hot water here, and it felt amazing on my skin.

It would be easy to simply fall asleep here, but I didn't. I used the Shampoo and conditioner that was provided, sudsing my hair and rinsing. I repeated the same step with the soap, my body seeming to be grimier than it had ever been.I re rinsed once more before cutting off the water.

I was wary about wrapping a towel around me and walking to the eyes of mixed company, but I had to. I opened the door, the steam escaping as if the room was poisoned. I shook my head, wrapping the towel tightly around my form, before shifting into my feline counterpart.

I purred, shaking once to get the water out of my fur before padding out into the room. I looked over a moment before jumping in bed to think.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:24 am

ooc - sorry for the late post. Been busy.

bic - I started to drift off again, yawning. The constant sleep was concerning. I knew I was tired, but for this to keep happening. And the dreams... She spoke about going to the shower and I laid down on my side, taking another yawn. Before the door closed, I tried to get a question in, but I wasn't sure if she heard it. "Can they use it against someone?" The question was soft and with the closing door, who knows if she heard it.

Before I knew it, I was dreaming again. This time, however, I felt myself sink into a deep sleep. Reality flying above my grip, dragging me to some unknown place. Apparently I was falling, because I fell onto the ground with a hard thud, winding me. I coughed hard due to the drop and staggered to my hands and feet, trying to re-catch my breath.

Around me, I could hear the sounds on chains dragging across the floor and being whipped against something hard. I heard the sounds of laughing the boots hitting walking quickly (almost running). The sound of panting came next, then suddenly, I was watching myself run away. I was re-watching my capture attempt, but in a different body. I was bloody and limping, but still moving quickly. I could see people running after me, and I wanted to scream and tell myself to move faster, but nothing happened.

The body I was in turned around and, with a group of a few other men, walking away from the chase and started to head in a different direction. I didn't understand at first, but after passing a few landmarks (a statue, the only blue fire hydrant in the city, etc.) I realized they where headed towards my house. I tried to walking in the other direction, but was forced to stay in this one spot, continuing to my house.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:27 pm

A deeP sigh filled my small lungs and I Moro Ed back having scooted under the covers. I made sure he was sleeping before I did so. I looked around, shuffling for the pen and notepad that were complimentary in the room. I scribbled to get the ink going before I began:

Shopping list:

-prepaid phone
    -Clothing
    -breakfast foods
    -shampoo
    -conditioner
    -soap
    -milk

I stopped, looking around a sigh on my lips as I watched the boy sleep for a moment. I wasn't going to meddle so I simply rolled over, morphed cat, and closed my eyes to sleep

Ooc- I am on my iPod for the week so I may not be able to post alot. Just a warning
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:24 am

ooc - That's okay! ^_^

bic - I blinked and suddenly I was in a van traveling. I didn't understand, but I knew we were still conversing to my house. Was I right all along? Have they done something with my family?

And whenever I tried to resist, I would hear this voice. Not the other voice I would heard in my dreams. The soft, and welcoming voices. But rather a deep, strong, commanding voice. It was ruff and aggressive, but it sounded like he had control. It would always speak to me! "Go on," or it would tempt me with "don't you want to know if your family is safe?". I was scared, but I didn't want to leave my family alone.

We shifted without my realization again. We were at my doorstep, waiting in a group. The doorbell rung and I heard my mothers voice. The body I was in didn't move, but I flinched. I'd only been gone for a day, but I already missed her. I was scared for them.

She opened the door and had a look of confusion and disappointment. "Oh. H-hello?" She spoke, her voice sounding a bit worried. "Hello ma'am. Is your son Daniel home?" one of the members of the group spoke. "Danny? No! He was suppose to be at his friends house almost two hours ago!"

"Two hours?" I gasped in my head. "How long did they wait? Or did the scuff and my escape really last?" I questioned.

"We're looking for him. He has information that we need."

"Information? What information? Who are you?" My mum asked, her voice sounding aggressive. Aggressive or agitated, one of them. I blinked again, and suddenly the door was wide open and everyone was gone. I stood there for a moment before my body walked inside the door. It was slow and eerier, like something from a David Lynch film. I turned my head into the living room, and my mum, dad, and younger brother were tied up and had bags over their heads. Someone was yelling something, and someone was crying. I ran forward to help them, finally having control over my new body, before the front door shut with a loud bang and I found myself back in the hotel room, panting and sweating from the dream.

"You can..... save them.... Daniel... the girl.... can help...," the voice ended in a whisper, losing it's strength as I woke up. I jumped to my feet and ran to the phone.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:58 pm

I had missed this. Dreams came to me. What were dreams exactly though? The elders were always saying that they were problems in your life that you needed to fix, but really? The elders couldn't always be right. "A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartaches. Whatever you wish for, you keep. Have faith in your dreams, and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true."[/i][Cinderella] I had been thinking of this quote for quite some time. It was right, well, could be right if looked at from a different perspective. Hell, if that was even the quote. I hadn't seen that since I was a little child.

My eyes fluttered with the thoughts I had been putting into this. Then dreams about pain, what were they? You wouldn't just write them off as Nightmares. There was something deeper than that. Premonitions, illusions, fears?

I shivered slightly, a chill having run up my spine. I was tired, and as I thought, I seemed to fall into a sleepy-dreary state. I had lost my train of thought for a moment, and in that moment, I morphed back into my human form. I couldn't stop it, and I didn't fully know it had happened.

My eyes opened a few times and the world spun. Ever noise of people yeling down the hall made me irratable, as well as made my eyes crossed. I wanted to scream and punch something, but I couldn't. I was lost in a daze of my own thoughts. This had never happened before and I blamed how tired I was.

I finally did it. Closed my eyes, and fell asleep. It wasn't dark, dreamless sleep. It was bright, the smell of salt filled the air. Everything was bright and colorful. Birds flew around catching butterflies and moths. Whilst fish swam in a small pond that sat infront of me.

I seemed to be in somewhat of a Utopia that wasn't mine. I felt my feet kick, and my hands instinctivly grabbing the thin sheet of the bed, pulling it over my body.

My utopia seemed to flutter about, with mild flashes of lightning here and there. When that bright of the light flashed, the sound of rain was present, and the darkness of a city was around me. The utopia slowly seemed to fade, growing less and less as the lightning snapped across my vision, and everything was dark and gloomy.

Was this a wish? or a nightmare? I felt myself shiver as I looked over the side of what seemed to be a rather tall building. The jump seemed so enticing, I wanted to dive into the darness below. And after another flash or two, I did. I jumped, my body arching until my hands pointed to the deep black tar below. Then I hit it. The landing wasn't what I was expecting. It was soft, and after awhile the tar began to pulate, and flow, until I was in a deep blue river or ocean.

Then there was a loud jolt, a thump, as if someone was pulling themselves quickly to their feet and running from something. I yawned, and my eyes fluttered open.

"Don't you sleep for more than an hour at a time kid?"

I watched him as he ran for the phone. My eyes widened and I rose, trying to keep the thin sheet over my body. I had apparently lost my towel somewhere in the bed. He reached for the small phone in the room and I hissed.

"Are you crazy?! Don't you touch that! They'll trace it you idiot"

I couldn't do it. I couldn't let this kids fears take everything away from me. I wouldn't get killed because they wanted our DNA. I lied when I spoke of not knowing. I lied, and he didn't even notice.

He has DNA. Immunity. The Elixer of Life. He has it. I have it. That's why they chose us. We heal, faster than anyone else they know of. We're some of the only [i]'specials'
    trying to live a normal life in a normal town like humans. I shook my head, snatching my hands out, and grabbing the phone.

I wouldn't let him. They would kill us. Too many of our cells would be taken. What would happen when they started taking blood? Hooked up to one of those machines for life because our blood cells can regerate a little bit faster than an average humans.

"I can't let you do anything with the phone, Danny" My voice was apologetic, but it was also stern. I only hoped he wouldn't fight me on this. He would simply let go whatever he was thinking.
    It had been a smart trick, making me fall asleep before he used the phone. He was loud though, and his heart raced. I wasn't sure I was right in my conclusion

ooc-
    I'm so sorry it took so long... There was no internet in the resort unless I paid for it and my mom wouldn't. I hate to say that tomorrow will be my last day for about three weeks [Unless I can sneak my laptop and there is internet] then I will try to post in my free time every night. Sorry for the inconvenience D:
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:12 pm

ooc - No worries.

bic - "Does it look like I care?" I almost screamed. My eyes were dialated and I was panting. I wasn't sure what was going on, nor why I was reacting this way. But suddenly, after the dream, I was full of energy. Like I could from anywhere! Between cities!!

I wasn't acting like myself, I had changed, or something was disturbing my mind, influcing it. "I have to have check up on them!" I pleaded to her, hoping that she'd understand my twisted logic. I was going based on a dream. A dream that I've only had for a day. But it was telling me I was right, and that I needed to head over.

I stood there in shock for a moment before she grabbed the phone from me. Then suddenly, with emotions not my own, I felt anger, and aggresion. Without thinking, my eyes turned yellow and a deep growl came from my chest. I leaped across the room and tackled her to the floor in a struggle for the phone.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:25 pm

The growl was something I hadn't heard before. He was disturbed by a dream I assumed. I hissed in defence as his eyes darkened, changing until they were their own shade of yellow. A dark, disturbed shad, but yellow all the same.

I hissed, trying to speak but he lunged at me, tackling me from the bed. I hissed again, trying desperatly to hide the bare skin of my body. I hated myself now for washing my clothes.If I hadn't, I wouldn't be topless right now on the floor,with a dog trying to pin me to the ground.

I glared at him. I wasn't human, so why did I careif he saw bare skin? He was a male after all, it wasn't like he probably hadn't seen anything like this before. I hissed again, feeling my body start to morph. Partial cat, partial human.

I kicked up, glaring at him. I could fight him if I needed to. The thought hit me and my eyes turned to slits.

"Danny, Calm down. I won't let you kill us both. Your family is probably Dead now, just like mine. They want you and they'll kill anyone that they think might be lying. They did. They slit their throats with knives made of pure silver and burned them, just to make sure they were dead."
    My words were dark as I reached a hand back. I had landed, in between the two beds, his weight pressured on my pelvic bone. The pain was slightly unbearable, but my arms were still free. I hissed, a grim gruntescaping my lips as I pulled a hand behind the small bed-side table, yanking the cable from the wall.

I hissed, shaking my head as I tried to fight him off.
    "We'll go get a prepaid one right now. You don't have to do this. You can call in just a few minutes." I hadto find some way to get into his mind. I forced concentration on that, letting him pin me, having given up on fighting for the moment.

I wiggled through the cracks of his mind before I made it to his memories. The first voice I plucked was light, and airy, like the one I had used before. I hoped this would be the voice of reason. I took in a deep breath before using the voice, twisting it until it was stern. The words seemed to echo in his mind. 'Carmichael residence' and I wondered if that was his last name.

"Daniel Carmichael , do you see what you're doing? doing such things to a young woman when she's not even fully clothed. Did I not teach you any respect? Me and the family are safe. Calm down"

I hissed as my eyes shot open and I struggled more, my claws instinctivly retracting as I tried to pull free.
    "Let me go Damnit" I shook, my eyes widening as I realized how open I had let myself become in the moments it took to get into his mind.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:25 pm

Ooc- OH MAI GAWD DANNY! I have only a few more days of camp. I will post Saturday Night! I want to start this up again so I can get back into the swing of things. If you want to post, you can, and Saturday, I will post. Very Happy Miss Role-Playing
    Peace
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:16 pm

Ooc- I have Officially returned from my trip! I would like to start this off ASAP Very Happy I'm so excited to be back.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:18 pm

Danny looked at the girl below him now, but as she spoke about their death and slit throats, he growled, his fangs growing in along with his claws. His eyes turned into a darker shade of yellow as he got angry, and his grip tightened. "Don't speak of them like that!" he almost shouted, his voice now more deep and rough, partly between human and wolf.

"I have to protect them, and you have to come with me! It's the only way!" he growled. His mind had split, caught in between wolf and human. A crack that he thought he had sealed all those years ago, had broken again (for reasons he didn't know) and he was having a hard time to control himself.

There was a voice speaking to him in his head, what he thought was his mother, was changing, and the voice eventually turned from words to music to finally noise. It irritated him, making him grind his teeth. So much so, in fact, that he had to grab his head to try and block out the silent noise. He fell off Faith and rolled on the ground, digging his claws into his head and yelling at times.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:53 pm

I shook, fear and anger making me shake. He was going to lose control. He was going to lose it and I would be the sight fr his rage. I felt him tense above me. If I had to force him to lose control to make him see what he was doing, I owuld.

I shook my head, coughing as I tried to force his weight off me. He growled, rolling off me. I could feel the sting of his grip as blood rushed back to me. I shook, watching him as he seemed to try and fight the urge.Something, he was trying to fight something. I took in a deep rbeath, forcing my back off the ground.

"Danny, it'll be okay."
    I hadn't a clue what he was doing, but I had to try and calm him down.
    "Please, I need you to calm down. It's not going to be good for housekeeping if the room is all bloody when they come to clean"
    I tried to make a joke, laughing pathetically at my own attempt. I took in a deep breath, not wanting to touch him in fear of him letting go.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:14 pm

He couldn't see properly anymore. His vision was flickering, and he couldn't hear anything but this loud, high pitched buzzing noise. He couldn't even hear his own thoughts, or screams. Just the same, painful noise that wouldn't stop. Danny's growls, between yells, had now turned into whimpers from the mental and physical pain. "Get out!" he would yelp, sometimes even bagging his head against the wall or floor, his claws still in his head by his ears.

He almost jumped to all fours, supporting himself with his elbows. Fur had started to sprout in random spots over his body, and random times. He struggled to his feet, and his breathing turned into deep pants and gasps for breath. He felt dizzy and he lost his vision, hearing only the noise, before the noise slowly faded, and his body went limp, knocked out cold.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:33 pm

He seemed to go crazy for a bit. His claws, digging into his skin, making me flinch at the thought. I shook my head. He screamed, ordering me to get out. I shook my head, standing, watching him silently.

"I'm not leaving"
    I muttered the words quietly to myself. I didn't want to, I wouldn't. I tried to calm his mind, but something was keeping me from doing it. I coughed, closingy eyes, trying to think, trying to breath.

He got up, on his feet, my eyes wide. I shook my head, hisgrowls started to get louder before they fell into silence, and he fell with them. I gave a mewl in fright as I watched his body. I shook my head.
    "What just happened?"
    I coughed, pulling the towel from where it lay on the ground, over my body, wrapping it securely. I watched him a moment, his body rising in falling in deep breaths.

"That was weird"
    I walked toward him, looking him over. I decided that it might not have been the best idea to get in his head. It was stupid of me, especially when he was freaking out like he did.

I kneeled slightly. He was sleeping again, and I giggled quietly, realizing that he seemed to be most disliked when he slept. I smiled, pulling his limp body up, onto my shoulder. I grunted, trying to juggle the extra weight and my ballance as I stood, throwing him on the bed. I took in short breaths as I watched him, his hair matte matted with droplets of blood. I sighed, shaking my head.

I didn't have an extra change of clothes, and I wondered if my clothes were dry enough to wear them out for a few moments. I shook my head, they would have to do.

I stood, walking quickly to the bathroom to change. I returned, wet and uncomfortable, thinking through what I was doing.

I walked to the phone, and I realized, I had yanked the phone from the wall. I cursed quietly, shaking my head as I grabbed a little bit of money before walking to the door.
    "Don't wake up, I'll be back" I spoke quietly, throwing open the door and walking out.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:44 pm

For a while there was black, nothing, silence. Though after what seemed like days, something changed. He had a dream, but this one was different from the past. In the past, he would always be inside the dream, as if this action were true. Even in the past few dreams, there seemed to be a presence there. But this was different. There was two dreams, but Danny wasn't in either of them. He was watching them, at the same time, and they were different. He looked around and noticed he was in a room, but it was way to dark to see anything, even a few feet in any direction. The two screens were in front of him as he watched, and he saw the figure of something beside him, but it was much to confusing for him to understand any of this.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:01 pm

My hands were balled into fists and I couldn't think of anything more than, what if they got me while he was sleeping? I shook my head, a sigh on my lips. I had to think positive even though I didn't want to. I took in a deep breath to calm myself as I wlaked down the stairs, more or less, I jumped down the stairs. I shook my head, looking around the lobby a moment. The woman at the desk smiled and I returned the gesture, walking to her.

I would do as I promised. I shook my head, to get the hair from my eyes. The accent was back on my lips.

"Yes, could you tell me where Wallmart is? I need a few items for the trip"
    I nodded quietly, a smiled on my lips as there was lightlicking of the keyboard.
    "Yyes, you go down the main street here, take a left, and it's right there, on your riht. You can't miss it"I nodded, a thanks silent between us as I turned, walking out of the Hotel.

I was rushing, knowing that there wasn't much time to waste before he awakened.

The street wasn't long, and the time it took to walk down the street and to the left was only about twenty minutes. I looked around, a small smile on my lips as I pushed into the large store. I shook my head, knowing not where to start. I simply followed the outer shell until I came to the electronics section.

"Which would he want...Simple." I answered myself, flicking one of the phones from the shelf before turning to pay.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:22 pm

As slow as things were, they started to change again. The dreams seemed have become identical, or at least play similar images, though Danny couldn't quite make out what was going on. The room, which he could now identify as his room back at him. It was still messy with clothes lying everywhere, posters randomly on the wall. Comforting. The things beside him, turned out to be a large, black wolf. It wasn't angry or aggressive, in fact, it seemed quite comfortable in the room. Though it would occasionally look back and stare at something, as if something else was there.

"Maybe this is more than a dream..." he whispered to himself. Danny returned back to the screens to see what was going on. At the moment, it was a first person view, and they had just entered a house, which Danny realized was his own home.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:36 pm

A deep breath rose in my lungs. I gripped the plastic back in my hand, in the other one, I sipped on a hot cup of coffee. Starbucks, it was amazing. This was the first time that I had ever had it, but it was god-like. I coughed, shaking my head as I looked up to the tall building. I walked in through the sliding door, a smile on my lips.

"Did you find it?" I turned, looking as someone addressed me. The woman, from before, was watching me quietly for an answer.

"Yes, I found it, thank you" I nodded, walking to the stairs. I oculdn't do this. I oculdn't trust these people, and I had been on edge since the moment I ad left. I shook my head, stepping onto the floor inwhich I could find the sleeping boy. I walked, almost ran, to the door, taking out the key and sliding it through the small slot.

The door pulled open, and I walked in, silence filling my ears. I shivered, looking to the beds a moment before rushing to the bathroom. I had seen a pajama set on my way to the registers in the front of the store. I bought them, knowing I owuld want to change the moment I got back.

I closed the door, proceding to change, hoping, Danny could sleep for a little while now.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:48 pm

Danny sat there, looking around, bored. Nothing was happening on the screens last he checked, and he didn't really understand what was going on. Tired, he rolled to his back and starred at the ceiling, he even started to whistle. It was until the wolf beside him growled that he stopped. He sat up again and looked around, though he didn't see anything. Danny turned to the screens and finally noticed the difference. On the right screen, Danny saw his family, watching a movie, him the only one absent. On the left screen, the movie was still on and playing, but he saw his family slaughtered and decapitated. He didn't know how to react, by the wolf beside him was standing how, his teeth bared, and was growling at the screen in front of him.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:55 pm

I came from the bathroom once more, the Shorts and tube top fitting almost too perfect. I shook my head, looking around a moment before walkingback to the bed area. I took the phone and card with minutes on it out of the plastic, placing it on the bed-side table.

I looked at it a moment. He was a big kid, he could turn it on and make the call that would put the minutes on th ephone. I closed my eyes, turning in a circle before walking to theother bed that was messy and somewhat on the ground.

I heard him move slight, turning quietly to see him still unconscience on the bed. I shook my head, walking over ot him to watch him a moment.

"What's going on in that head of yours?" I wondered
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:23 pm

At the side of all of this, Danny jump up, but when this refocused, he was sitting back in the hotel room, panting and slightly sweating. He shook his head and looked down at himself. The bit of random patches or fur started to disappear, along with the fangs and claws. He eyes had also returned to their natural green colour.

He looked around and saw Faith sitting not to far away. "Hey," he said, still looking around. He tried to swallow, but his mouth was dry, so he walked over to the sink, turned on the cold water, and drank straight from the tap.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:31 pm

I jumped, having been caught lost in thought as I he awakened. I had been staring at him as I had been lost in thought of hoe and how my family was probably gone. I shook my head, forcing myself straight up.

"Hey Danny"
    I spoke, my voice strong as I watched him, waiting for him to snap or something.
    "I went out. Got you..Well, there it is" I pointed to the bedside table, a smile on my lips as I tried to be friendly. I was just trying to forget exactly what had happened only short time ago.

I turned, smothing out the cloth of my shirt, before grabbing he cup, and taking in a mouthful of the woody brown coffee.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:41 pm

Gulping down mouthfuls of water, Danny stood there for a moment, leaned over the sink to grab some water. He nodded as Faith spoke, but didn't finish drinking until she was done speaking. He wiped his mouth before walking back over to her, still in his dirty clothing. Her voice seemed a bit tense, or at least different to Danny, as she spoke, and he sat on the bed across from her.

He sat there for a moment, watching her, before he tried to give a friendly smile, then looked away. He grabbed the box, and opened it, to find a phone. "A phone? Thanks. I-..." he stopped, and pulled the phone out, playing with it in between his fingers. "I'm sorry for what I did earlier. I didn't mean to..."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:54 pm

He began to apologize and I almost laughed. I shook my head, sitting and crossing my legs to watch him. I shook my head, closed my eyes for a moment.
    "Forgive and forget...but the next time it happens, I'll kill you in your sleep." I spoke, my voice nonchalant as I ran a hand through my hair. I smiled, finnising off the last bit of my coffee before standing once again to walk to the trashcan where I threw away my cup.

"I do apologize for you seeing me so..Open. I washed my clothes, and they were drying when you woke up, and I couldn't let you use the phone" I spoke simply before turning and walking back to the bed. I slid in, pushing beneath the covers which were cooled from the air conditioner.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:37 pm