Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith] - Page 4 Empty Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Post by Faith Wynters Fri May 27, 2011 4:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

It’s about nine o’clock and the silver moon shines above you. The cool breeze of autumn brushed against you making a small chill run through your body.

You, just like many, are running from people that want to kill you. They want to kidnap you, perform tests on you, and when you are useless to them, let you die.

You know you are special. You have powers, or abilities. You may be a different species. You know you are sacred in your own way. You know people want to find out all they can about you, and you won’t let that happen. That’s why you are running.

You know you have to keep moving, but sleep deprivation is setting in. You know that out here in the wild, you have no chance. You step through the trees into a large clearing. To your surprise, there is a building. It has large stone walls, and a red shingled roof. Everything about it makes you wary, like you are the child that was sent to get eaten by the witch

On one of the walls a small sign writes ‘Inn’ Maybe you can take shelter there for now? You walk ahead, into the Inn where they happily give you a room. You notice many others here, and you are unsure what to do. You decided to look around. You find a small bar, a café of sorts, and a large lobby. This doesn’t include the small pool outside filled with plentiful plump fish.

Now it is for you to decide what you do. Will you stay here, and make friends with others, or not? Can you trust these people? Maybe they are all here to catch you for experimentations? Maybe you should find out.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith] - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Post by Faith Wynters Tue May 31, 2011 9:33 pm

I cursed loudly, looking to my shoulder. I remmebered bringing it out of the Inn, but it must've gotten lost in the struggle. I sighed, looking up to him a moment.

"Yeah, I know where we're going...The clan will send some money..and I did get your bag, but it was kind of forgotten when you started chasing me" I laughed quietly, a bit of aggitation toward myself in my laughs.

"Do you have a preference in hotels my friend? And you will notbe eating continental breakfast or room service...I'm assuming that a hotel is our only option, unless the streets you prefer"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith] - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Post by Danny Tue May 31, 2011 9:38 pm

"Clan? Hotel?" I ask, watching her confused. "I mean, I don't really have a preference, just as long as we're safe. Then I can call or contact my family, and see if they're okay," I smiled at her before walking back beside her letting her lead the way.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue May 31, 2011 9:45 pm

We were getting closer to the city. You could taste it on your tongue. I coughed lightly, taking full strides.

"The closer in town the better; more people. People that don't need to see us get captured" I spoke simply, contemplating the hotel that we wanted. I didn't really know. I had only been here once before, and that was passing through.

"And yes, my clan. The people that I come from. The Elders will need to know that my parents are dead" I spoke simply, flinching at the thought. I didn't want anyone to know how they died. Honorably, that was all.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue May 31, 2011 9:54 pm

I stopped as she spoke of her parents deaths. I looked to the ground and clenched my fists. "I-I'm sorry. I keep talking about my family, but you... I didn't mean anything." I felt horrible. Her parents were dead and all I kept talking about was the safety of them. What a sucker punch.

"Look. I appreciate you saving my life. But if you think I should go... I can always head back home and take my chances."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue May 31, 2011 9:58 pm

I gritted my teeth, shaking my head. I didn't mean it like that. Why was I so bad around people? I never spoke the way I needed to.

"I did not mean it like that. Please, do not mistake my own thoughs as complaints. It was their time. They died, honorably, like they would have wanted"
    I held my head, as they taught me, high, and with a presence.
    "You will die if you go home. You have not thought that they will keep an eye on your family? A bugg on their phone? If you are to contact them, then I suggest calling from a hotel or place where we aren't residing."

I wasn't going to let him run off and get killed after I had just saved him, he would really rather himself be dead?
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue May 31, 2011 10:02 pm

"Bugged their phone? So, basically I can't speak to them without them tracking us," I gave a laugh in disbelief. "I'm sorry. I'm just tried from everything that has happened, and I'm hungry. Shall we?" I asked, my voice not as peppy as before.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue May 31, 2011 10:07 pm

I sighed, shaking my head, and girtting my teeth. I looke dhim over, taking larger strides through the small park we had walked into. The large yellow and green playground bits were dull as we walked through.

"YOu can call them, just don't say where you are, and call from a prepaid cellphone...Have you never watched crime shows in your more 'human' life?"
    I looked around as I tried to find out exactly where we were. I nodded slightly, pointing.

"There's an Andy's, Berger King, Cracker Barrel, walmart , and a few other things in that direction. I feel that is the best choice, yes?"

I spoke, taking easy strides across the dewy grass.
    "I suggest we go to the lacal shopping center also, as to buy new clothing, as to new draw attention to ourselves yes?"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue May 31, 2011 10:14 pm

"Not really. Never really got into those," I chuckled rubbing the back on my head we we walked. We were exiting the forest. "Sure, whatever you say," I told her with a yawn, following her out of the forest and into the city. We were covered in dirt and a bit sweaty. Of course at our age, people would just assume things. I suppose that was safer for us.

"So your clan.... is it... around here, or...?" I asked, trying to make conversation. I didn't know much about Faith and I started to get a bit curious. If we were staying together, I might as well know who she is, right?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue May 31, 2011 10:22 pm

A deep breath got caught lightly in my chest, a small smirk on my lips. I pulled the cloak off my shoulders, folding it up and simply carying it.

I turned slightly as he spoke of our clan. I might have been too loose with my words. We liked ot keep hidden, for reasons as such.
    "They live in the mountains nearby. Hidden, secluded" I nodded, lookign him over. I shook my head, it was better to talk than walk in silence.

"I was raised there." I spoke simply, pointing down the street that we were now on, slowly filling with cars as the time grew closer to 8 o'clock I assumed. I shook my head, coughing.

"Pick your poison" I gestured to the food places,"I need to make a phone call"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue May 31, 2011 10:33 pm

I turn to her. "Oh uh, yeah..." I said, watching her move towards the phone. To be honest, I could eat anything. The last food I had was the burger at the Inn, which was drugged, and it made me more hungry. That with the sleep deprivation and the amount of energy was taking it's toll. My stomach grumbled loudly, and a couple walking by starred in the direction to see what made that noise.

"The cheapest place wins," I said to myself, walking into the McDonalds across the street. It was partially busy, but not particularly so. I walked up to the male at the desk and starred at the bright menu above him. "Hi yeah. Can I get two get McMuffins, two McBacons, and a blueberry muffin?"

The male nodded and punched in the total. "It's $13.58 sir." I nodded and reach for my pocket. My eyes widened as I realized I was still in my sweats. "Uh..." My wallet, along with phone and change of clothes were in my bag still. "I umm..."

"I've got this," an older lady says besides me. "Oh no, its okay, I just-"

"It looks like you've had a rough night. With a girl?" she asked, raised an eyebrow. "Uh yeah," I chuckled. She was right, but so far from the truth. "I get it, I have three sons. Two of them your age. It's on me," she smiled paying for the food. "Uhmm, thanks," I smiled and grabbed my food, sitting at a table near a window. I was so hungry, I finished my food in five minutes, and I sat at the McDonals, waiting for Faith. Before I realized it, I had dozed off, arms crossed over my chest.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue May 31, 2011 11:04 pm

The ringing was starting to make me mad. I only had enough change for one maore call, and I was afraid this one wouldn't work. I shook my head, coughing lightly.

"Um, Hello?" An older gentleman picked up, his voice high and a little quacky sounding. I smiled, just hte person I needed.
    "Yes, Dorin, I need to speak with you"
    "Yes child what is it?"
    "I need you to wire me some money...Not some...A lot.. Onto the card..For direct cash only" There was a pause. Then a light hum.
    "Yes, Child. It is done. What have you gotten into?"I sighed lightly, shaking my head. "I'm sorry,Sir, I mustn't speak of it in mixed company"
    "Understood"And with that, there was a small click, and I hung up the phone.

I looked around a moment before spotting a small bank on the other sid eof the street. I looked into the McDonalds a moment to see him sitting, eating. My stomach growled, I couldn't remember how long it had been since I ate. I shook my head. I had to eget the money first.

I walked into the bank, a smile on my lips. The bank teller smiled, a greeting before speaking.
    "Hello, How may I help you today?"
    I gave a nod in greeting before sliding my ID and card under the glass.
    "I need everything Cashed" She smiled, nodding as she slid the card. She read a few things before looking over. I knew this was probably a bad Idea, but they knew we were in this city anyway.
    "So that is a total of Two-Thousand,Five-Hundred Dollard Ma'am?I'll need you to sign this."I nodded quietly and she smiled. I pulled the msall pin out of the contained, ready to sign the small recipt. I looked around a bit before a white envelope was passed through with my ID. I nodded before turning. This would get us by for awhile.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:00 am

My sleep was odd. I mean, I was resting, so it was good, but the dreams I had. They were just fears that I didn't want to confront. Most of them pertaining to the "men in suits". I recounted the attack again, and I saw them tying me up and killing my family in front of me.

I twitched a bit in my sleep from the dreams. I just had hoped they would only be dreams, and I wouldn't have to face them. Ever.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:28 am

I sighed quietly as I watched him from the entrance of the establishment. He was propped up near the window, his eyes visibly closed , his features crumpled into some sort of pain or panic, or something.

I shook my head, it was best to let him rest for now. Even if his dirty appearance and the fact that we was sleeping in a resturant was drawing eyes.

I walked up to the counter, shoulders high as I looked at the menu. I was lucky to say I had never eaten in this place which smelled of grease and nothing but greese.

II simpoly shrugged, deciding to endulge in something I hadn't had in quite sometime.
    "What can I get you" The gruff tone from behind the counter made me look away from the menu. The look on the mans face was one of displeasure. I shook my head, forcing myself not to comment of his posture, tone, or his appearnce. Here, the might spit in the food.

"Um..Yes, I believe I will have the Hotcakes and Sausage, Two Hashbrowns, and a...jar? of milk please" I had seen the containers in the small cooling box behind him. They were small, and plastic, and shaped like a gourd.

"Make that two milks" I nodded, a smile on my lips.
    "That'll be $9.30" I squinted my eyes slightly but pulled a twenty from the envelope. I needed to find something that wasn't so...showy. Perhaps a wallet of somekind?

The gruffian handed me back change, propper change at that. I walked to the side, and waited for my food.They were correct when they said it was 'Fast' food for I only had to wait a few moments before it arrived.

I looked around, finding the boy still sleeping in his chair, one of the woman workers walking up to him, slowly, as if she was afraid he might bite her. I walked behind her, putting a hand on her shoulder. I was taller than she, but only by a little bit.

"He's had a rough night, best not wake him" She looked startled, but she nodded, and turned, walking back behind the counter. I slid into the other side of the seat, about as quietly as I could. He did need his rest. I hadn't realized that the only sleep he could have had, was brought on by drugs which only makes you more tired most of the time.

I popped the top off the bright yellow container to see such a glorious thing, food. I hadn't eaten since the morning before this one, when I was out, looking for a home. A new home away from the clan, but they didn't know I was about to go rogue.

I cut the simple hotcake with my fork, pulling it to my lips. I took in a deep waft, smelling for anything that could be poison or drugs. I shook my head, now I was being too over the top. I took a large bite, a smile on my lips. It wasn't half bad.

I looked over as he muttered something light in his sleep. His face was still crumpled as I took another bite and I decided to wake him. Bad dreams never helped getting rest. I puled over the table, placing a strong hand on his shoulder. I quietly pulled into his mind. It actually hurt. His dreams were that bad?

"Wake up, Daniel. Your friend is worried about you" I morphed my voice slightly, as I could only do in peoples mind, to their memories. I hoped the memory I had plucked was his mothers, it was womanly, and soft, but his mothers, I didn't know. I didn't have a choice who I picked up, just someone they remembered.
    I pulled out of his mind, my eyes still concerned as I watched him. I took another bite though, because Ii was utterly starved.

"Danny" I spoke aloud now,"Danny, Wake up" I shook him once, a good hard time before leaning back. He could wake up swinging and I just now realized it. I took a bite of the sausage to much dismay. It wasn't as good as I had hoped, but it was food. I took another bite, chewing slowly, a small smile on my lips as the taste developed into something eadible.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:59 pm

I was running towards my brother and mother. My father had already been killed by these "men". But every time I ran, I would have silver chains wrap around me and whip me further back. This continued to happen for what seems like days! Suddenly I heard a voice. It was soft and welcoming and it sounded extremely familiar, but not quite the same.

I woke up with a gasp, my eyes a bit blurry. I blinked a few times, and wiped my eyes before I really focused. "Oh, hey Faith. Enjoying the food?" I asked, half asleep, pushing aside my garbage that laid scatter across the table. "Are we okay?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:11 pm

The food settles easily in my stomach. Two of the hotcakes were gone and I only had a hashbrown to go. He awakened, gasping as if he had a horrid dream. He seemed to recover easily, or atleast he was trying to get me to think he was alright. If we wanted to act strong when he was in pain or afraid, that was fine by me.

I giggled as he asked of the food, somthing I usually didn't do in mixed company. I had to admit, it was something that I hadn't had before. I nodded slightly, flicking a napkin away from me, as a pile seemed to be growing.

"Delightful"

I smiled, a look of curiosity flicking in my eyes for only a moment before it disappeared again.He still seemed a little drowsy from the sleep, so I watched him, a smile on my lips as he wiped his eyes. We wouldn't be long before was were in soft, dreamy, hotel beds.

I took a large gulp of milk, a purr escaping from deep in my throat. I hadn't had any since back at the hotel Inn. I shook the thought from my mind as I looked back up, composure falling over my features.

"Why wouldn't we be okay? We are sitting at...McDonalds, whilst I enjoy a jar of milk"

I purred, looking him over once more.

"We have enough money to make it by, and there are some fairly nice hotels around. Nice ones. With Air Conditioning, pest control, and indoor entrances." I looked him over, a small smile on my lips. I was exuberant that I didn't have to sleep outside for once.

"Your human society counter-parts to make good pancakes" I nodded, quickly shoving the last bits of food in my mouth. The food did it's job filling me to the core. I had indulged, and eaten just above what I should have. It would have a slight problem running for a few hours, but it would blow over.

"Now, We need new clothing. More...fit for this society, but we also need to sleep. I feel sleep is more important, but it is up to you. Shopping or rest?" I kept my face simple, composed were my emotions as I waited for a responce. He needed to get up, get moving, or he would fall back into his dreams.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:10 am

"Mhmm?" I asked, still half asleep in my dreams. I was starring outside and there was a long pause before I spoke. I took a deep breath before I spoke again. "Ah, I'm glad you liked it. Not the best, but...," I shrugged and smiled at her.

"And I know you say you have money, but do you really think its safe, or the best option to sleep in a large fancy hotel? I mean, I'm okay with it, but... I don't know, whatever," I told her, a bit confused. I wasn't really sure of my thoughts right now, and for some reason I was having a hard time focusing on one thing. My arms were crossed over my chest, and I slide down into the chair a little bit, getting more comfortable.

"Shopping or rest? Ah, I'm not sure. It would be smart if we got some new clothing, but I suppose our energy is more important than our appearance right?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:49 am

He was still half alseep and groggy, which made me uneasy. I watched him, eyes thin as I did. I shook my head, pulling myself out the the booth.

I as becoming impatient with his dreams. Where they really as bad that they were worth more than our survival? I pulled the trash onto the tray I had been given. I shivered slightly, looking at him a moment before turning, and stalking toward the trash bin. People seemed to stare like I was not a person. Did these people not know how to keep good posture? Was that why I seemed to be the center of a sort of attention I didn't want?

I shook my head, taking in a large breath. I turned, after dumping off the trash, taking strong strides back to the table.

He still seemed riddled with sleep, and I purred in bemusment. I shook thoughts from my mind as I ran a hand through my hair.

"It was deffinatly not the best, but something I have never had. It's somewhat of a pleasure to be able to eat such food." I tried to make simple conversation as I thought of a plan. I needed to think, if he was too tired to do so.

I rolled my eyes, slightly annoyed with his mumbling of unsure answers and questions. I pulled out a, Identification card, a license to drive a motor vehicle. It was my photograph, well slightly altered but my photograph. It wrote of the name, Elinor Hampton, backwards. I looked up to him, a small smirk on my lips.

"Hello, my name is Elinor Hampton, I am twenty-three years old and I was born in London, England" I pulled a simple, English accent [Southern English, Formal pronounciation] onto my lips. This was something we had to learn at the clan. Know how to keep hidden. Fake names, accents, and drivers License weren't uncommon to clan members who got to go into society.

"If you have not guessed, I will use this name from now on when we have to pay for things. If those men know my fake name then what's the worst that could happen? We run again, relocate... Besides, would you rather sleep on a bench or in a nice, soft, warm bed?"

"I can also do an Irish accent" I giggled, a smirk on my lips. Usless information was always good information.

I shook my head, looking him over. From the way he spoke, I knew my answer. I had decided for us. I smiled lightly, he needed rest. I rose, sliding out of the booth. I walked a few feet before grabbing him by the crook of his arm and walking him out.

"We will rest. You need it, and it is much deserved" I smirked quietly, pulling an arm around my waist whilst I pulled him along. He was groggy and I didn't need him walking into the street or something.

I looked around, the center of this town had a hotel, and it looked like a rather nice one at that. The smirk on my lips grew into a smile. It was only a little farther away, and the way we were walking wouldn't grow suspicion. It would simply look like we were going on a nice stroll as partners...Is tat what they called them here?
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:46 pm

"Yeah well, its a delicacy here," I joked, smiling as I watched her throw away the garbage. I yawn just as she began to spoke again. This time, however, it was in a British accent. It was good. Really good. I would of that is how she spoke if I didn't know here.

"Brilliant," I chuckled. "And a bed would sound nice," I added with a yawn. There was a short pause, but already my eyes started to feel heavy and I had trouble keeping them opening.

Suddenly, I felt a warm hand on my body, and it helped me up. I stumbled a bit with the table being over the bench. "Thanks," I told her quietly as she helped me out of the restaurant and into the streets. There was another pause before I spoke. "Faith? These "men in suits"... Who are they?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:09 pm

We were closer now, only a block until we came to the larger hotel in town. I looked him over as he asked of the "men in suits" as he seemed to call them.

"I'm sorry, but I do not know the answer to that question. They got me while I was leaving the city, pushed the Clan car into the ditch, and I barley made it out" I shook my head, coughing. How strange it was that we had met up at the same place, for the same reason.

I looked forward, we were the. A small sidewalk was all we had to go.

"Now they will give you funny looks if you walk in like that. Please, just sit down and rest your eyes. I will do the talking."

I gave him a nod as I pulled my hands from their places. I stood tall, simply grabbing his hand. A if we were friends on an overnight trip. I smiled as I walked in, a fake giggle escaping my lips as my instincts kicked in.

"I'll go get our room dear"
    My accent easily noted by anyone that might have been listening. I let go of his hand, to walk to the counter.

"May I help you?" The female behind the desk gave a forced smile and I nodded to her.
    "Yes, I was wondering if there were any rooms available?" I pulled my information from my back pocket, a smile on my lips.
    "Um yes, four actually. Two one bed, one two bed, and the master suit."I thought a moment, a smile on my lips
    "The two bed will work" I nodded lightly, a smile on my lips.
    "Okay, I need you to answer a few questions"
    "Very Well"The woman started to type something on the computer before she looked up
    "Credit or cash?"
    "Cash" The thick of Englang pulled through my lips
    "Name Last name then First""Elinor Hampton- E-L-I-N-O-R"
    I spelled carefully a smile on my lips. I looked back a moment to check on Danny before looking back.
    "May I see an ID? We will have to take a copy, and I need you to sign this" She pushed forward a bit of paper before I slid over my License. I nodded and she turned and disappeared.

I knew we would be safe. The picture on the ID was altered just enough that a picture scanner wouldn't be able to match my picture to the one on the License.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:28 pm

"Oh," was all I said. I wanted to know more about them. Why they needed us. What they were up to. Who they were. Where they are. At the though, I looked before me if I could see anything odd.

Faith lead me into a large hotel. The lobby was spacey and bright. It was covered in rustic colours. Red velvet couches, light brown marble flooring, yellow flowers. It was warm and welcoming.

I sat down on the couch, laying my head back, watching the ceiling. The black and dirty clothing I was wearing, stood out from the other colours. Before I knew it, I was asleep again. Or at least deep in a day dream. It was a dark dream. I couldn't see anything, but all I heard was murmurs, and gun shots, or other loud noises. I've never had dreams like these before. Why now?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:44 pm

There was a large smile on her lips when she returned. I took in a deep breath a smile greeting hers.

"That will be $220 for tonight. Check out is tomorrow at 11. Would you like to keep the room on reserve for another night?"I looked her once over, a small smile on my lips as I pulled the money from the white packet.
    "Yes please, that will be jolly good"
    She smiled, sliding the two keys, pamphlet, my ID, and a small recipt over the counter.
    "Room 308" She spoke. I nodded, a smile filling into a grin.

I took my items before turning and walking to Danny. He had his eyes closed, and he was dreaming again. I smirked, fishing my way into his mind. I found a memory, a person's voice, and I spoke. "Daniel, your friend is worried about you" I smiled, pulling from his mind. It was a male's voice I spoke in, it was rough and gruff.

I grabbed him by the crook of his elbow once again. I pulled him up, a smirk on my lips.

"Darling, we have our room! Now it's just you and me, a room alone!" I gave a stupid girlish giggle I didn't really mean. It was all about the acting, what other people thought. Of course, we would have separate beds. He would sleep most the day away so we would probably have to wait until morning to shop for new clothing.

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:49 pm

I didn't have bearings, because I couldn't see anything. It was as if I was blind. However, through the all the rough noise, I heard a familiar voice. Like before, it sounded familiar, but just a bit off. Enough to wake me up though.

When I opened my eyes, Faith had picked me up and we started to walk towards the room. "Is everything okay? Did I fall asleep again?" I asked concern. I felt bad, and I didn't know why this was happening. "I don't mean to keep falling asleep..." I mutter as we walked towards the elevator.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:57 pm

There was a deep breath as he stumbled away. We pulled to the elevator and I pushed the button. We didn't really want to talk infornt of all there people. Luckily, we were inside the elevator before he started speaking.

"Um, Everthing is okay. Yes, you did, but it's understandable. I woke you from your drugged sleep and you've been running all night." I nodded as the doors opened on level three. I smiled, "308"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:02 pm

"308," I repeated, keeping the memory in my brain. I walked into the room after Faith. The room was large and welcoming. Unlike the lobby, the room had more cool colours. It made me tired.

"I know, but these sleeps... there different. Are dreams a big thing in the supernatural world?" I asked her. I may be a werewolf, but I never really had anyone to learn from. I had to learn how to control myself alone. Through trial and error really. I didn't know what I was doing half the time.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:11 pm

The room was something different. Blinds made of fabric, and a bathroom large enough to fit three people. I looked back as I pulled to a sitting position on one of the beds.

"They are...They tell you that your subconsious thinks there's something wrong. They're telling you to fix it. The darkness of your dreams...It's your subconsious seeing the cup as 'half empty' as I think you all say it."

I puled myself up, looking to him.

"I believe you should sleep though. Unless you would like to ease your mind...We could buy a prepaid phone; untracable as it is, you can call your family from it"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:44 am