Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith] - Page 2 Empty Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Post by Faith Wynters Fri May 27, 2011 4:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

It’s about nine o’clock and the silver moon shines above you. The cool breeze of autumn brushed against you making a small chill run through your body.

You, just like many, are running from people that want to kill you. They want to kidnap you, perform tests on you, and when you are useless to them, let you die.

You know you are special. You have powers, or abilities. You may be a different species. You know you are sacred in your own way. You know people want to find out all they can about you, and you won’t let that happen. That’s why you are running.

You know you have to keep moving, but sleep deprivation is setting in. You know that out here in the wild, you have no chance. You step through the trees into a large clearing. To your surprise, there is a building. It has large stone walls, and a red shingled roof. Everything about it makes you wary, like you are the child that was sent to get eaten by the witch

On one of the walls a small sign writes ‘Inn’ Maybe you can take shelter there for now? You walk ahead, into the Inn where they happily give you a room. You notice many others here, and you are unsure what to do. You decided to look around. You find a small bar, a café of sorts, and a large lobby. This doesn’t include the small pool outside filled with plentiful plump fish.

Now it is for you to decide what you do. Will you stay here, and make friends with others, or not? Can you trust these people? Maybe they are all here to catch you for experimentations? Maybe you should find out.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith] - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Post by Faith Wynters Fri May 27, 2011 8:22 pm

Halfway through my shower I heard a knock on the door. I cursed quietly, shaking my head. I wasn't getting out to answer the door. I wasn't even supposed to be here. I took in a deep breath washing the mats of blood from my hair.

Her words echoed as I runn a hand through my hair. I was quiet and I kept the shower on for just a bit longer. I simply hoped that she wouldn't come in whilst I was still undressed. I shook my head, forcing myself out of the shower.

I wrapped a towel around my body, tucking it in to keep in around me. I shook my head, walking quickly out of the shower.

A small desk sat int he corner and I grabbed a chair, forcing it under the doorknob. The water still ran as I made sure the chair would stay where it was.

I didn't want her coming in and kicking us out because I wasn't supposed to be here. If I was to transform without clothing on, my items would still be on the floor when he awoke. I shook my head, turnign around and walking back into the bathroom to turn off the water.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith] - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Post by Danny Fri May 27, 2011 8:28 pm

I stirred in my sleep. I wanted to wake, but something was keeping me from it. "Well?" came the male's voice from behind the door. "Uhmm, I think he's asleep father. Must of feel asleep in the shower. Of course with the shower on, he will wake up sooner. Perhaps you should call them and encourage them to come faster?" she spoke to him.

"Not here!" he hissed, and the footsteps of the pair walked away. I mumbled something in my self but it was inaudible.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri May 27, 2011 8:32 pm

My eyes widened as the water cut off. With me running from such people I needed to do something. Who was coming faster? Did I need to wake him.

I shook my head, pulling my clothing on as fast as I could. The water fell from my body as I clasp my corset. I thrust the chair from the door. I shook my head, changing into my cat form. I had to wake him. I jumped onto the bed. I mewled as loud as I could, pawing his face with a sheathed paw. If he didn't wake with this I would be forced to change to wake him.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri May 27, 2011 8:41 pm

Through my sleep, I felt like I was moving, or something was moving on top of me. I mumbled things, and my arm did a swipe of my face, but I didn't really wake. I was out.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri May 27, 2011 8:47 pm

I gave a yowl as he swatted at me, forcing me to jump down. I gritted my teeth, knowing that meant I would have to change him. I pulled my tail, flicking it around in the air.

I jumped down, keeping on all fours as I changed. I felt the tail shorten, pulling back into my body as it grew, the fur falling away. I gave a purr as I opened my eyes, standing slowly.

I shook my head, coughing quietly as I shot him a short stare. I pulled the cloak from where it was folded, pulling it over my shoulders, clasping the two silver clips on the front of the cloak.

I pulled the hood over my head, making sure the shadows covered my face. I pulled my hair back behind my shoulders. I hissed lightly. I leaned down beside him and with a strong voice, I spoke.

"Wake up, Now."

I spoke, pushing his shoulders twice, hoping he would awaken.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri May 27, 2011 8:52 pm

Again, another force of movement, this time stronger. "Wh-....at?" I mumbled again, turning the other way. My mind wanted to wake up, but my body wouldn't let me. From outside, the sounds of cars driving up, and car doors slamming could be heard.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri May 27, 2011 8:57 pm

"Fuck!" The curse hissed from my lips. I shook my head, pulling my hand back. I knew this wouldn't work. I brought my hand down, across his face, before pulling him on my back. I didn't have time to let him wake up in bed.

I pulled his arms around my neck, his legs around my waist. I shook my head, he sure was heavy. I pulled his back onto one of my arms, hoping I could take the extra weight. I shook my head, starting to run. I kicked the door open, the wood splintering as I forced my boot forward.

I took a step from the room, starting to run down the hallway. I shook m y head, running down the stairs. I assumed that they all were out front by their noises so I shot out the backway, like I had came in from.

"Wake up damnit" I muttered, knowing I was too tired to keep this up for more than a few hours.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri May 27, 2011 9:05 pm

There was a smack across my face. But as appose to jolting awake, my eyes simplify fluttered and my vision was blurry. I groan and I blink, adjusting to my position. A door... broken.... stairs.... the bar.... what was going on?

I groaned again to try and get her attention. I still wasn't fully awake and my body was still limp.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri May 27, 2011 9:09 pm

I coughed, gritting my teeth as I ran, through the pack dirt-parkinglot, and into the trees.

"They Drugged you damnit, hurry up" I muttered quietly to myself as I darted through the trees, the branches slapping me as I ran. I grunted, stumbling lightly before regaining my ballance. I shook my head, hearing yelling behind me. I didn't know where to go, I had no friends, no one to ask for help.

They were after me, and I had gotten this boy caught up in my problems.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri May 27, 2011 9:12 pm

The cold, fresh air of night and hit me hard, and woke me up more. It wasn't until the constant hitting in the face by the tree branches that I started waking up. "H-hey!" I said, trying to break free. Of course I just woke up so I wasn't at my strength, but I still tried. "What are you doing?" I asked angry.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri May 27, 2011 9:16 pm

He woke, struggling like I was going to take him and kill him. He was just a simple human, and humans did normally freak out when they were taken out of their natural environment. His fighting grew stronger as he became less groggy with each passing moment. If he fought with all his might, he would be able to break free from me, and I would be forced to leave him behind.

With his mental state so arwy already, I wondered if whether or not this was the best thing. He was a human, and although he reaked of dog, I didn't see why anyone would want to take him and kill him. They wanted me, afterall, the 'freak', not him.

I jumped over a log, the cut in my side making me grunt in pain as I felt the cut open up once again. I couldn't do this if he didn't stop moving.

"Be quiet, and stop struggling." I spoke simply, in the strongest tone I could. I was thankful I had my cloak tight around my face. The people following me wouldn't be able to see the silver hair as it reflected in the moonlight like it did. Nor would the boy be able to see his savior's face, and all would be well again. I could run off later, and accompany him as a cat, if he didn't do anything stupid that was.

I grunted as I stumbled, a tree root sticking out from the ground as nature tried to stop our fleeing.

"I'm sorry I got you into this. Where do you live? I can take you back to your parents"

My voice was quieter now, as I was focused on the voices that were fading in the distance. They were loud, but fading. Anger filled their words, toward whom I assumed was the owner of the Inn.

The thought hit me that this might all be my imagination. What if the cars weren't for me, and I had just thrown away the only shelter we might be able to find for the night? Maybe is was Animal Services for their racoon problem. Maybe they weren't after me, to kill me. Then, why did they speak of such things infront of his door? Did it just come up in the ignorant girl's conversation, or did they know I was hiding inside?

I shook the thoughts from my mind, knowing that my questions would probably be answered soon, when they caught me when my guard was down, and did what they wanted with me. Then I knew all these questions would be answered.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat May 28, 2011 12:35 pm

"Are you fucking crazy?" I asked the girl angry, trying to push free. I was a young boy after all. I didn't know why it was so difficult to break free either. Perhaps it was the combination of the sleep deprivation and the fear.

"Where the hell are you taking me?" I almost shouted, pushing once more where I finally fell from her grip and onto the ground with a thud. I cough from the sudden impact and quickly scurry to my free. "Who the hell are you?" I ask, a deep growl coming from my chest.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat May 28, 2011 12:40 pm

He finally pushed free from my, my arms having slacked from the pressure on my side. I grunted, keeping my back to him. I shook my head, stoping a moment as he spoke.

"Someone who's trying to save your life you stupid human" The words hissed and I shook my head. I was wasting time trying to convince him. I would be faster without him anyway.

I gritted my teeth, shaking my head as I pulled the cloak closer to me.

"Keep out of sight for a few days, and they'll forget you were even at the Inn with me" I shook my head, and With only a simple wave, I shot away, running as fast as my side would allow.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat May 28, 2011 12:49 pm

I starred at her, blinking, my guard slowly falling. 'Stupid human?' I thought. No one speaks like that. And she wasn't even at the Inn, so what is she even talking about? I was about to ask her a question when she shot away.

This, for a reason that I'm not entirely sure of, angered me (in my already agitated state). My eyes flashed yellow and my vision changed, making it easy to see in the dark forest. I snarl, and shot after her, running as fast as I could, catching up to her after a few minutes.

ooc - I have to go to my friends now for a project, so I won't be on until late tonight. Sorry!
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat May 28, 2011 2:40 pm

There was something of a snarl coming from the boy that was behind me. I shook my head, ignoring the thought that they brought dogs. I continued running. I couldn't stop myself even if I wanted to.

Even if he wasn't going to follow along...Then I heard it. Something behind me, shooting through the trees. Something fast, running with all their might. I turned slightly to look, the shadows of the night easily seen through as Ilooked back.

It was deffinatly a figure, not an animal, but someone. Purhaps it was the boy? I shook the thought off. No matter what it was, it was too close for comfort. I shot more diagonal through the tree, trying to get away from whatever it was. it was making many a noises, and could probably be tracked easily.

Ooc- Okay, I'll probably be here haha I'm usually on all day.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat May 28, 2011 10:27 pm

I ran, getting closer. My emotions changed from anger to enjoyment. I don't know why, but I was enjoying the motion of running, the thought of something running from me. Of course my injuries started to sting again (perhaps I wasn't as fully healed as I first anticipated) but I almost completely forgot them.

Suddenly, the girl changed directions and shot more diagonally. I snarled and slide a bit before I fully changed directions. The girl was fast, but I was having a lot of fun.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat May 28, 2011 10:32 pm

I didn't know what to think, how to feel. I was up a creek if he got any faster. I could run faster than any human, which changed things. I shook my head, I was simply tired from the running. I hadn't had a time to rest whilst we were in the bed and breakfast and I assumed it was a good thing. I had gotten us out of that place alive.

I shook my head as I started to zig-zag through the trees. The wind made my cloak billow up, but I kept moving. I cut one sharp turn, having not looked at where I was going, ran right into a tree which had fallen down, only to get caught at more of a diagonal position by anohter tree. I hit my head, pretty damn hard, and a drunt was all I heard as everything spun.

I had landed on my back, thanks to inertia. I groaned as I tried to stumble to my feet. I had to keep going.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat May 28, 2011 10:38 pm

There was a savage type sound that emitted from my chest. The chase was exhilarating and exciting. The girl started to weave in between trees, zig zagging. It was smart of her, making it harder to catch her, but luck had run out for her.

An excited yelp came from me as the girl stumbled upon a fallen tree, and fell. I rushed closer, almost upon her now. She stumbled to her feet, but it was too late. The fall had lost the lead she once had.

Without thinking, I jumped and tackled the girl, forcing her on her back with me on top of her. I sat there, smiling and panting. "Hey," I laughed.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat May 28, 2011 10:43 pm

I had barely gotten to my feet before I was tackled again, throwing my vision, and making everything blurry.

I hissed, out of instinct, reaching to draw the blade that wasstrapped to my boot. I stopped short though, he was panting, and...laughing? I scrambled to keep the hood over my head. I was sure that he would notice that the cat that had accompanied him had the same eyes, same fur.

I shook my head, trying to still clear it of the stars. I tried to scramble backwards, having no sense of direction threw me off, making me stop. My head was throbbing now, and I just wanted to rest, although I couldn't.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat May 28, 2011 10:45 pm

"Whoa, don't worry," I chuckle. "Didn't mean to scare ya, but you ran off so quickly, instincts came in," I informed her before slowly getting up and offering her a hand. "Are you okay, I think you may of hit your head pretty hard..."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat May 28, 2011 10:49 pm

I shot him a glare, my head still spinning. Instincts...who ran that fast after someone after instincts. I shook my head, shivering, the smell of dog coming to my nostrils.

"Do you own any dogs?" I spoke, curiousity getting the best of me as I grabbed his hand, hoping he wouldn't kill me on the spot. Some people were cunning like that.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat May 28, 2011 10:53 pm

I smiled as I helped her up. "Uh yeah..." I began, confused at the question. "Two. I love dogs and they always listen to me. Why?" I asked a bit peppy considering our situation.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat May 28, 2011 10:56 pm

I fluttered a hand in the air, lightly, a little dainty.
    "I smell them, the foul things" I muttered the last part to myself as I turned. I closed my eyes a moment, trying to shake the headache away.

"You need to get out of the forest. Like I said before. They're after me, not you. Don't get involved with something that isn't your concern" I shook my head, starting to walk away, a grunt coming from me as I leaned down to go under the tree, the cut stinging as I moved.

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Sat May 28, 2011 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat May 28, 2011 11:04 pm

I stood there for a second. Smelt like dog? How would she know that? This girl was too bizarre to be human. I blinked a few times before lunging forward and grabbing her arm, spinning her around. "Wait a second. What are you talking about? Who's after you? What are you talking about?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat May 28, 2011 11:09 pm

He grabbed my arm, jerking me around. I hissed, once again, out of defence, my brains rattling inside my skull.
    "It's none of your concern. Just head home to your parents, they're probably worried sick.Keep away from the men in suits okay? it looks like they got you pretty good...They were looking for somehting, but you wouldn't know. You're human. They don't want you"

I spoke, shaking my head, I was talking more to myself than anyone else. I simply got lost in thought in my tired state. They drugged him, because they wanted to question him. That was all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:14 am