Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith] - Page 7 Empty Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Post by Faith Wynters Fri May 27, 2011 4:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

It’s about nine o’clock and the silver moon shines above you. The cool breeze of autumn brushed against you making a small chill run through your body.

You, just like many, are running from people that want to kill you. They want to kidnap you, perform tests on you, and when you are useless to them, let you die.

You know you are special. You have powers, or abilities. You may be a different species. You know you are sacred in your own way. You know people want to find out all they can about you, and you won’t let that happen. That’s why you are running.

You know you have to keep moving, but sleep deprivation is setting in. You know that out here in the wild, you have no chance. You step through the trees into a large clearing. To your surprise, there is a building. It has large stone walls, and a red shingled roof. Everything about it makes you wary, like you are the child that was sent to get eaten by the witch

On one of the walls a small sign writes ‘Inn’ Maybe you can take shelter there for now? You walk ahead, into the Inn where they happily give you a room. You notice many others here, and you are unsure what to do. You decided to look around. You find a small bar, a café of sorts, and a large lobby. This doesn’t include the small pool outside filled with plentiful plump fish.

Now it is for you to decide what you do. Will you stay here, and make friends with others, or not? Can you trust these people? Maybe they are all here to catch you for experimentations? Maybe you should find out.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith] - Page 7 Empty Re: Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:02 pm

He threw me, and I hissed. There was a loud twarp sound as my head made contact with the wall. I watched him a moment. I shook my head, sighing quietly. He was right. He was right, and I had to admit it. I looked to the ground a moment.

Grabbing his wrists, I pulled his hands away. I smiled quietly, knowing that I had to show him I didn’t mean any harm. I pulled my hands up, wrapping them around him. I really had no clue what I was doing now. I needed to maneuver him over to the bed. He was tired, and needed sleep. He didn’t need me badgering him about the death of some stupid kid. If he had reason, then it was all for survival.
    “This means that we have to stay lower for a little bit longer…It’s just a precaution. If you have something bothering, or you do something like this again, just tell me…I’ll understand” His breathing was ragged, but I tried to push him back slightly, arms still around his body. He needed sleep in bed. That’s all. He then might be back to normal.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith] - Page 7 Empty Re: Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Post by Danny Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:57 pm

ooc - sorry I'm at rehearsal, so my posts are lagged.

bic - I starred at her, watching her as she forced me away. My breathing was irregular and drained. Move moved closer, and my body tightened up, especially at her touch. She spoke to me, but I was too freaked out to respond. We couldn't stay here, not for much longer. We were slowly making our way over to the bed, and though she forced me over slowly, I didn't resist, my arms were by my side. When we got to the edge of the bed I pulled away and laid down. I didn't put the covers over me, and I starred at the ceiling. It was up to Faith to decide what to do next.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:03 pm

Ooc- Its okay :]
    Bic-
    I took in a short breath as he laid back on the bed. I watched him a moment before pulling up straight to watch him. He was freaked, and was on the verge. I shook my head, closing my eyes a moment.

“Danny, It’s okay…She’s here to help…Sleep honey…Sleep…”
    I watched him, his mother’s voice echoing through both our heads. I smiled quietly, shaking my head as I pulled the cover down, the cool sheets under him would relax him. I shook quietly, sighing as I watched him another moment before turning around and walking to the TV. I flicked it off quietly before turning. Hopefully he would take the advice and sleep, that’s all either of us could do. I shook lightly, turning into my small white kitten form. I didn’t feel like being able to talk right now. I jumped onto the bed, curling up at the foot, a smile on my small kitten lips.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:11 pm

I looked up at the ceiling, imagining it to be stars. I sat up to look at Faith, but I heard my mother's voice in my head again. I knew it was her this time, I was fully awake, but I was too tired to answer. I stripped my wet, dirty shirt off, and let the cool breeze from outside drift me to sleep. I yawned a couple times before losing myself in the dreams.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:20 pm

It wasn’t long before his breathing lightened. It deepened into the breath of dreams. I purred lightly, the sound of his breathing quite relaxing. I took in a deep breath, licking lightly at my fur until I finally grew tired. I had been sleeping since the sun had gone down the day before, but I found a place in my mind to sleep. I took in a deep breath before I fell into my own sleep. I didn’t dream, it was too early for me to be dreaming.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Once again my sleep was undisterbed. No nightmares, or threats, just pure, bliss darkness. The deep sleep was relaxing, and I truly enjoyed it as it refreshed me. Of course it wasn't long before was a knock at the door. At least it felt like a short time.

I groaned at the sound of knocking, my eyes reluctant to open. Having been sprawled across the bed, I forced myself up in a sitting position. Rubbing my left eye, I looked at the clock. 8:38. So early. There was another knock as I got to my feet. Faith was in the form of a small white kitten at the end of the bed. At the sound of the third knock, I opened the door to see a man in a full suit at the door. We starred at each other before I broke the silence. "Can I help you?" I asked, my voice tired and strained. "Follow me sir," he said. "Can I at least get a shirt?" I asked, about to walk into the room. He grabbed my shoulder and stopped me. "No," he said a bit to aggressive. "Uh... Okay..." I said, grabbing a room key at the side of the door and following the man.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:45 pm

There was knocking at the door. God, how early was it? I had just gotten warm and into a deep sleep. Of course, someone, something had to fudge it up. I was shaking as I tried to wake myself. I just didn’t want to shift, I didn’t want to move in general. I gave a yawn as my legs stretched out. By the time that I had gotten awake fully, Danny was gone, and the knocking at the door had ceased.

Why did he always have to run off without telling me? I gave a mewl in annoyance before I morphed again. This time, I was a human, just like normal. I rolled out of bed, looking around with groggy eyes.
    “Danny?” My voice spoke loud enough where he could hear me if he was nearby.
    “Were did you go this time?” I looked around, closing my eyes a moment to listen. I was hoping to hear him, but it might be hard if the breakfast crowd was already at continental.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:51 pm

People starred at us as we walked by. A man in a full suit, and a man half naked. An odd combination. "Daniel Carmichael?" he asked, not looked behind. "Uhh, yeah?.." I asked still sleepy and confused. "Very good. Follow me sir," he said as we walked. I starred at the man as we walked. A neverous shiver ran down my spine. As we walked, I spoke. "Uh excuse me. Would you mind telling me what's-" before I could finish my sentence, there was something around my neck, and I was dragged to the floor.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:01 pm

I shook my head, something wasn’t right. After last night, he would have told me what he was doing; where he was going. Lay low meant don’t go out unless absolutely necessary. Deep breaths in and out, made me sigh. There was something wrong. I couldn’t even find him mind because of all the dreams around our room. It was like I was in a cell with no way out.

There was no response, which was a very bad thing right now.I gritted my teeth, forcing myself off the bed. I looked down at my attire. There was no way I would be wearing shorts this short out into public. Sleeping was a different matter altogether, but this? No. I shook my head walking around the room, pacing. I was worried, but not moving. I had to act. If anything else, I would find Danny. I needed to at least know he was safe.

I forced myself into he bathroom, leaving my night clothes in a heap on the floor. I returned to the attire I had on the whole trip. My blue corset and pants. It would stick out in a crowd, but so would a boy with no shirt on walking around the halls. I had noticed his shirt on the floor as I had been exiting. It wouldn’t be easy finding him, but I had o try.

I pushed the key and money into my pockets. Everything I owned was somewhere on my person accept the clothes I had left on the floor. I looked around a moment before walking out of the quiet, cold comfort. This world was messed up.

I took in a deep breath as I began down the halls. I didn’t know what to expect about today, but I was sure to find it somewhere. Hopefully that somewhere was nearby though.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:16 pm

My hands automatically reached for my neck to protect myself. I grunted and struggled to break free, but they had me. So stupid to be caught this off guard. My neck was already brusing, and my back was rug burn from the carpet, not to mention my body was sore from all the demanding recently. I was as good as dead.

They dragged me to the elevator, and threw me in by myself. I got up as quickly as I could to try and burst out of the elevator, but the doors had already closed. I slammed against them in frustration before slinking to the floor. There was on button in the elevator, not label. I pushed it and the elevator started to move down
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:36 pm

I watched the hallway quietly a moment. The elevator was down the hall to the left, and so I headed there. I didn’t rush. I was trying to listen to the rooms. If he was, for some reason, in any of them, I would know.
    I shook my head, frustration creating a rumble deep inside my chest. I couldn’t belive it. I had let him get away too. I turned the corner, seeing a man waiting near the elevator. It struck me as odd. I watched him a moment before pushing back toward the small metal box. I pushed the button, but it was already going down. I would have to wait awhile before it came back up. I sighed, looking over to the male.

Black suits scared me. They made me think back four days ago. I smiled, trying to keep my emotions hidden. I didn’t know what he was doing, or why he was just standing there, and looking like an idiot.
    I looked into his mind. It was hard, like he had some sort of mental block on. It was hard, and I gave up after about a minute of trying.
    “Hello” His voice was monotone, and it made my hair raise up.
    “Ello” I had to remember. I was Elinor Hampton. I was from London. Remember. I couldn’t let my guard down.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:48 pm

I elevator ride down was longer than I had expected, but I remained in a heap on the elevator floor. When the door finally did open, it lead to a long, narrow pathway which was barely lit. Two men where standing there, waiting for me. I looked up at them, tired. One of them grunted, the other laughed before the scooped me up. My legs dragged across the floor and my head hung down. I didn't try to resist. I has given up for the most part. After many different halls, the men lead me into an empty room with only a chair in the center of it all. They sat me down and tied my arms behind my back and behind my chair. They stripped my pants off so I was left in my underwear, and my legs were ties to the chair legs.

"Daniel Carmichael," a voice rang from the door. I didn't look up, or even register. "Look at you. Pathetic. It surprised me you lasted no long," he said taunting me. Again I didn't register what he was saying, I just stayed in the same, broken position. Finally, the man growled and walked forward. The sound of his shoes echoing in the room. "Look at me when I'm talking to you boy!" he screamed before whipping me in the chest. An immense form of pain erupted from my chest. I screamed loudly as the burning stayed there. "Ah, so you don't like silver I see," enjoyment was on his voice. Normally my cut would heal right away, but silver was different. I could feel the bloody dripping down my torso. "Scream all you want pretty boy, but these rooms are sound proof!"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:00 am

I didn’t know what to do. Was this something that might lead me to the wolf that had me running everywhere.
    “You seem a little lost Ma’am- Is there some way I can help you?” The voice lightened slightly before he turned more diagonal towards me. The elevator. It was taking forever. Why hadn’t I just walked down the stairs?
    I gave a light hum, giving a light shy smile.
    “Well, I’m looking for my fiancé. He was running to get us coffee, and well..He never returned. I think he may have gotten lost.” Worry filled my voice as I heard the creaking of the elevator somewhere downstairs. What had happened?
    The man looked me up and down a moment, as if examining my body and my clothing. His smile turned slightly to a smirk.

“I saw a young man walking down the hallway, and toward the stairwell a few minutes ago. He’s probably just at breakfast. You can just take the elevator down, then you can find him there.”
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:09 am

ooc - going to bed. I'll post tomorrow. Night Faith
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:15 am

ooc- G'Night Danny
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:08 pm

With just one hit, my voice was trembling and my body was shaking. Again the man asked a question, and I had to force myself to keep quiet. He waited a moment or two before attacking again. He grabbed my hair and forced my head up. His face was dark and maniacal, and there was a twisted smile on his face. "Not answering again are we?" he asked before he pulled back and whipped my face with the silver. I screamed again, louder than the first time. A gash was open down my face and my skin burnt. Tears were forming in my eyes as the ran down my face in a continuous stream. The man slapped me in the face before walking back.

"Pathetic," he spat, walking around me in a circle. "A creature of the night reduced to this. I expected more from a wolf. Even your sad family put up more of a fight before they were put down," he laughed, knowing that'd get a reaction from me. I jerked in my seat, trying to break free. My eyes turned yellow and my voice ragged again. "You bastard!! I'll kill you! Let me go you demon! I'll kill you!!" I roared wanting nothing more than his blood.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:28 pm

There was a ding from the elevator. I smiled, realizing that it hadn’t taken as long as expected. I looked around a moment before pushing a hand through my hair. His hand reached out forward, a smile on my lips.
    “After you, Elinor” The way he said it was mucked up with some under toning emotion I couldn’t understand. I nodded my head in thanks before pushing forward into the elevator. He followed me in; I simply smiled, looking toward the elevator’s controls. He leaned forward, pushing a button. I leaned back onto the wall, looking around before turning toward the ground.

The elevator lurched downwards, making a horrid screech as the belts rubbed against rubber. I didn’t get the right footing, and I slipped lightly. There was something off about this man. Something about him made my hair stand on end. I shook my head, forcing the feeling out of my stomach.
    ‘That is a most beautiful Corset, if I can compliment you without sounding strange. A quite…Different clothing specialty, if I do say so myself.” I smiled, nodding as the metal box seemed to go down forever.
    “Yes, it’s our honeymoon, and I thought I would try something else”
    “Wait- Your honeymoon? I thought you said he was your Fiancé?” I flinched slightly, a smile on my lips.
    “Well he used to be my fiancé, I guess I’m not used to saying husband yet” I smiled, and he nodded, leaning over and pushing another button on the elevator.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:38 pm

The man laughed as I screamed and struggled to break free. He walked closer to me and watched. My finger nails turned into claws again, my teeth into fangs, and fur started to cover my body. The rope, started to faultier with the sudden new form it was suppose to hold captive. But the man didn't seem to fully understand, he whipped the silver chain all over my body, causing long, deep cuts and burning sensations. The fur, however, started protecting me. I snarled and howled and the rope started to snap and loosen it's grip.

I stood on my hind legs, eyeing down the man. "Come at me beast!" he seemed to laugh and taunt me. Wrong mistake. I growled and charged at the man. He seemed to think that the piece of silver whip would protect him, and though it did harm it, I was too filled with anger to fall down so easily. At this point the man started to get worried, but I leaped on him, crushing a few bones, and I bit down on his neck, tearing the flesh off it and spitting it on the floor. This time, the man screamed in agonizing pain and bloody gushed out of him. He fell out of conscience due to the pain, and I left him there, bleeding to death.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:55 pm

I hummed quietly as the elevator came to a stop as what I assumed to be the bottom floor. The door creaked open and I walked out as quickly as possible. This wasn’t the bottom floor. The grey walls made me question where I was. I hummed, beginning to turn around.
    “ I think I got off on the wrong-“ Something struck my head and I grunted, falling to the ground. Whatever it was hard, like I was pistol whipped in the back of the head. I ignored the pain, trying to scramble to my feet. I gave a mewl, and a hiss escaped my lips. I turned to catch another strike to my left jaw. It threw me off balance and I hissed, hitting the wall.
    “You’re on the right floor, Miss, I guarantee you that."
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:21 pm

I howled, before charging the door. There were loud thumps with every hit, and Danny clawed at the door. It wasn't until I hit the doorknob that the door fell on impact. My vision was clouded with anger and rage. I was seeing rage.

Free, I howled loudly to announce my presence. Faithly, I could smell others, so I charged towards that direction, coming the way I came. My energy was draining, but I couldn't stop now. After a few moments, I saw Faith on the ground. I snarled and charged to protect her. There was a goon there holding a gun to shoot, but I charged, letting the bullet hit my shoulder. With a furious slash, I killed the man on impact and proceeded to pick Faith up. I howled, confused as to what was happening.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:35 pm

A sharp breath rose in my lungs. There was a loud thumping coming from somewhere; I thought it was my heart. It was like I knew I was about ti die. He hit me, again and again, and then I heard it. The light flick of metal that brought upon me the knowledge that he was aiming at the same place he had been striking. The back of my head.

“Say goodbye Miss-“ There was a howl that made my hair stand on end. I couldn’t move. I was seeing stars. He looked up, and I heard the quiet curse escape from his lips. Something was at the end of the hall. It was large, and wasn’t taking any precaution on sound as it ran toward us. I tried to stumble to my feet, but I would get halfway up before I would fall forward again.

Then I heard it; the gunshot that was going to kill me. I waited, but death never came. There wasn’t a scream, and I assumed he had just missed. There was quick movement before something picked me up. I tried to swing, but my sense of direction was completely off.

“Just kill me damnit” I couldn’t tell what was happening. It was like I was floating in the air, but something was around my waist. I didn’t know what was happening anymore, I was so lost.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:47 pm

My heart rate was fast, my breathing faster, but my vision cleared. I could see straight again. I was still confused, and thousands of questions rang in my mind. What was going on? Who where these people? What did they want? How did they find us? I didn't have time for it though. We had to get out. I shifted back into a human, almost dropping Faith in the process. I was bleeding and about to die, but my adrenaline was still pumping. I was standing... For now. We got into the elevator, and waited. As the elevator slowly rose, I was scared to find out what was waiting for us at the top. I dropped Faith on the ground as gently as I could. "Faith?" I coughed. "Faith, wake up. Are you okay?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:05 pm

My head was slowly clearing. God, I was going to have a headache for while. My eyes had closed, trying to keep all the light out. There was something carrying me. I could feel arms. Thick, rough arms wrapped around me.

There it was! The loud screeching of an elevator. Something let me go, and I felt my back hit the hard floor. So I was still alive? I could open my eyes and not be afraid to what I saw? I had to. There was a voice though, calling my name. He was ordering me to wake up.

I had to oblige. I forced my eyes open. It was slow, but I could make out the blurry image of a shirtless boy. That wasn’t mistaken for anything less than Danny. It had to have been. It was he that had been howling. He had saved me.

I slowly rose, onto my elbows before looking up. My eyes were clearing. I gave a weak smile.
    “I’m just taking a nap..Danny- Thanks” My voice was hoarse as I rolled over to my stomach. It was hard, but I forced myself to my feet. I stumbled lightly, having to hold to the side of the metal box to keep to my feet.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:17 pm

I smiled weakly, not sure how to react. I faced the elevator doors, scarred to see what would happen shortly. A girl barely conscience, and a boy in his underwear, covered in burning gashes all over his body; dry blood was proof of the blood. "Faith," I asked, my voice tired and strained. "What's the plan?" my mouth was dry, but that was the last thing on my mind.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:28 pm

We stood in silence a moment before I looked over, realizing exactly how bare he was. I hadn’t noticed it before, but he had been stripped down almost completely. I looked up as he called my name. I couldn’t just let him walk out there in his underwear. I heard his question, but I ignored it. I fumbled with the small buckle on the small carrier’s bag on my left thigh. It came loose after a few seconds of fighting with the tight leather. I looked up a moment. I gave him a light smile, pulling the flap on the bag up. I pulled it out, the cloak I had been wearing however many days ago it had been.

I stumbled slightly toward him, my eyes only half closed. I leaned inward, pulling the black cloak over his body. I brought it around, taking the two silver clasps and clipping them together. I brought my hand down lightly over the cloth, trying to flatten it out.

“Well Danny…I have no idea to be honest…I-I think we’re pretty screwed” My voice gave out halfway through my sentence. I actually felt like crying; something that I hadn’t done since I was a small child. I felt like just falling to my knees and sobbing until something came along and shot me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:53 am