Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith] - Page 6 Empty Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Post by Faith Wynters Fri May 27, 2011 4:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

It’s about nine o’clock and the silver moon shines above you. The cool breeze of autumn brushed against you making a small chill run through your body.

You, just like many, are running from people that want to kill you. They want to kidnap you, perform tests on you, and when you are useless to them, let you die.

You know you are special. You have powers, or abilities. You may be a different species. You know you are sacred in your own way. You know people want to find out all they can about you, and you won’t let that happen. That’s why you are running.

You know you have to keep moving, but sleep deprivation is setting in. You know that out here in the wild, you have no chance. You step through the trees into a large clearing. To your surprise, there is a building. It has large stone walls, and a red shingled roof. Everything about it makes you wary, like you are the child that was sent to get eaten by the witch

On one of the walls a small sign writes ‘Inn’ Maybe you can take shelter there for now? You walk ahead, into the Inn where they happily give you a room. You notice many others here, and you are unsure what to do. You decided to look around. You find a small bar, a café of sorts, and a large lobby. This doesn’t include the small pool outside filled with plentiful plump fish.

Now it is for you to decide what you do. Will you stay here, and make friends with others, or not? Can you trust these people? Maybe they are all here to catch you for experimentations? Maybe you should find out.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith] - Page 6 Empty Re: Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Post by Danny Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:02 pm

Danny chuckled at her comment. "Sorry about all the sleeping by the way. It has never really happened before. It's really weird. And I don't normally act like this, for the record." The phone was simple, nothing to fancy, but it could call people, which was the important thing. He held the "end call" button to turn it on, and waited for it to boot up before speaking again.

"Seeing you so open?" Danny repeated, chuckling. "Faith. I'm a nineteen year old dude. You weren't the first girl I saw... open. It's fine. The only question I really have, is: where the hell are my change of clothes?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith] - Page 6 Empty Re: Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:08 pm

I hadn't thought of it before. He was open to human society, and he would have seen such things. I shook my head. None of the men would dare know what the female body looked like. I smiled lightly, looking up as he spoke.

"Change of clothes...You had some or...You needed..."
    I shook my head, looking up to him, seeing his face illuminated by the light of the cell phone screen.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think of getting you any..Rather selfish of me actually, but we can go get you some. It's just down the road..." I trailed off, noticing that I had gotten carried away with my talking. I layed back, trying to relax atleast a moment. Islid under the covers, turning to watch him a moment, curiosity I assumed.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:17 pm

"It's okay. I'm only teasing. I'll pick some up whenever," Danny told her, his eyes still on the cell phone screen. It was getting late outside, and the phone started to flash. It was dying and needed to be charged. It would make sense, seeing as it was brand new. He shut the phone and tossed it on the table.

Awake from all of the sleep, Danny stood up and walked around the room, hands up and behind his head. He grabbed some more water from the sink, before sitting on his bed again. He was anxious for some reason. "I'm going for a run," I told her, heading outside the hotel room and towards the stairs.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:23 pm

He tossed the phone on the table and I wondered if the phone came with a charger. I hadn't even thought of it. I was in too much of a hurry to think of alot of things I should have.

He rose, walking to the door. I rose in the bed, and he spoke of going for a run.

"Okay, but take some moeny with-"
    The door shut and I sighed, nodding.
    "Okay then"
    I spoke quietly to myself. I was left with my own toughts now, and I wondered if I oculd simply take a small nap, and everything would be okay. I shook my head, feeling the covers start to warm around me. I sighed, I needed the rest too.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:40 pm

Danny walked down the hallway, and what seemed very casual, wasn't really the case. As he was waiting for the elevators, a couple, stopped and walked the other way when they saw him. A similar thing happened when the elevator doors opened, and the girl screamed and ran out when she saw him. It wasn't until he got into the elevator that he really saw what he was wearing. He knew he was dirty, but this was a bit much.

There was still mud on his black sweatpants, his shows had holes in them now, and his white tang top was covered with sweat, mud, and blood. It wasn't really the welcoming party. When he got to the main lobby, he moved as quickly as he could into the street, to the cold, yet welcoming night.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:54 pm

The shadows that covered the room were abit unsettling. They seemed to move with the night, certain ones looking like figures, others looking as if they were mishapen monsters, ready to kill me.

I hissed, and shook quietly, closing my eyes. It seemed thatwhen I did, realization hit me, hard. I couldn't breath, and my eyes forced htemselves closed.

"No..."
    My voice was quiet, almost gone as I shook in the covers. When I was left to my own thoughts, I thought about my family, and that's what I was thinking of now. They were probably all dead, and it was just luck that I wasn't there when they killed them all. I coughed, the thought of them dismembering their corpses, burning them, and burrying the ashes made my skin crawl.

How could someone been so heartless? And before I realized it, I was crying, Sobbing, into the pillow. I had kept it in, I had to be strong for them, and now that i was alone, I didn't have to be strong. I could crumple down into a small child and cry. I needed this. If I didn't do this now, I would have later, then everything would have crashed down upon me when I didn't need it to.

My fingers pushed through my hair, clentching large handfuls as I kicked and screamed. I was somewhat glad he had gone now. For I knew, when he returned, I would probably already be asleep from all this waster force, all this effort. I shook my head, my entire body convulsing with coughs and sobs andthe effort to breath. They were gone. All dead.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:09 pm

There was a slight cool breeze that sent shivers down Danny's spine. An ominous chill what was different for Danny. The streets where quite and empty as he walked. Some shops where open, but more where closed and dark. Danny eventually found his way to the park and just sat there, watching the leaves in the wind shuffle. There were street lights on, and the only sound Danny could hear was the sound of rustling noises in the park. He leaned back and just stared at the stars.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:20 pm

Like most of the other times I cried, I had run out of fuel by the first half an hour. I coughed, snot now draining down the back of my throat.

I couldn't think of anything more than what could have happened to them, but I sat there, almost lifeless as I thought, eyes closed, breathing quiet as I fell into that place of almost sleep that made you feel almost unfeeling alltogether. I felt my eyes open a moment to see the darkness of my pillow, but I closed them once more to fall into the dreamless sleep that would befall me soon.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:48 pm

In the distance, Danny could hear the sound of people chattering. He sat up and looked over to the gang of boys who where heading over this way. He didn't think much of it, but it was getting late, and it would be smart for him to be getting back. He stood up and started making his way back towards the building. As he was on the path, another group of boys appeared, blocking both of Danny's exits. He also noticed, that the chattering has stopped. Danny wavered in his walking, but continued non the less.

What surprised Danny was that despite his height and appearance, the gang still stopped him. "Where do you think your going?" the typical, implied threat. Danny stood there, looking unimpressed. "Home, if you must know."

"Oh look at this boys, we got ourselves another sarcastic one!" The gangs members seemed to laugh and and jeer at this comment. "Remember what happened last time boys?" one called out as two or three of them pulled out a knife. The members from the other exits had now migrated their way over to where Danny was standing. "Is there a problem, or am I free to go now?" Danny asked, watching them. They laughed as one stepped forward. He was a few inches shorter than Danny, and the members seemed to back off as he moved forward. He swung a punch and naturally, Danny leaned back. They laughed as Danny dodged the punch. He swung again, and Danny leaned back, again. However this time, when Danny leaned back, another gang member nailed Danny in the stomach, forcing him to lean forward, with a fresh new punch waiting for Danny.

The punch caught him off guard, and he fell to the ground, his hands catching him. They were off to kick him, but Danny spun around and took him legs out from under him. He jumped onto the punch and grabbed him by the throat. HIs claws where now out, and his eyes were yellow. The man chocked in fear, gasping for breath as Danny slowly chocked him. Out to help his friend, another kid tackle Danny, but Danny rolled around and ended up in the same position he was just in. This time he struck three claw marks across his chest, drawing blood and a scream.

At that, the other backed off scared, and some ran away. Danny started to walk away from the two he left on the ground and headed back to the hotel room. He walk was about done.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:27 pm

My sleep was slightly upset by the sounds of someone down the hall. It was horrid, having better hearing than others, for you could hear even the slightest jar of the bed hitting the wall. It wasn't good for hotel rooms to say the least.

As I seemed to fall deeper and deeper into sleep, I felt my body roll from the bed, crawling to the Air conditioner, and flicking the cool setting for like freezing. I couldn't move, I could tell I was out of bed, and the temperature was dropping, but it was as if I were sleep walking or crawling or something.

I fell, my face landing in the carpet. I grunted, yawning before flattening out on the carpet. I didn't know why, but I wanted it cold, it had to have been on atleast Fifty Degrees F. I liked it cold when I slept, it helped keep dreams away. I shook lightly, before I felt something wash over me.

Darkness, hard, cold,hatred, all of it, coming to me in a flash of images, of slight clips of moments that had never really happened, but I assumed really had.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Danny walked down the street towards his hotel. In the background, the sound of police sirens could be heard, but they were ignored. He was watching his hands, turning them, and wiping the left over blood on them, even as he walked into the lobby. The woman behind the counter watched Danny as he just casually walked into the hotel and to the elevators.

What was suppose to clear his head didn't help much. It made it worse if anything, and he felt it hard to think straight. Since it was so late, the elevator went straight to his floor, undisturbed. He walked to his room and tried to open the door, but he found it locked. Danny automatically went for his pockets, but he forgot that he didn't even have any. He cursed to himself before knocking on the door. "Faith!" he hissed, knocking. "Open the door!"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:40 pm

I hadn't been asleep maybe thirty minutes when I heard it. The annoying Knocking, over and over again. Something called my name, and I only groaned.

I shook, feeling the chill of the air conditioner run down my spine. The knocking continued, and I goraned again, unsure why I couldn't move, why I didn't want to move.

"Go Away" I heard my words echo in my head, and I wasn't even sure if I had said them or not. I was so used to normality, it scared me a little. I was just dreaming. All the sounds, the words that came from somewhere hidden, were dreams. I smiled, trying to open my eyes, still only to see complete darkness. Maybe I had fallen asleep too fast. Maybe this was sleep paralisis from the lack of sleep, or something. I couldn't tell, I didn't know what to do.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:48 pm

I heard Faith from inside the room, groaning for me to go away. I sighed, letting the back of my head hit the door, before sliding down and slumping in front of my room. I groaned and rubbed the sides of my head. "What's happening?" I asked myself in a whisper. I shortly fell asleep, and for once, since starting out his journey, I had a peaceful, rest filled sleep.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:50 pm

The room began to chill even below what I had set it to it seemed. My comfort level kept me asleep for longer than I expected. I awoke, later than I expected. It was early, early in the morning. It was at least two or three when my eyes opened. I shivered, shaking my head, looking up, and around.
    Danny hadn’t returned, which was slightly strange. I shook my head, pulling myself off the floor where I had fallen asleep. It had actually been more comfortable than I expected. I gave a slight hum, looking around the hotel room for any signs of change. The thermometer read Forty-nine, and there didn’t seem to be coffee in the room.
    I turned around, shaking my head, thinking back to the day before. There should be complimentary coffee in the lobby. If there wasn’t, I wasn’t sure what to do. I took in a deep breath, stumbling to the table side, I grabbed the plastic key that was lucky to have stayed on the table after me having pretty much ripped it three feet from the wall hours before. I shook my head, taking in a deep breath as I looked around, my eyes squinted as I tried to make out where the door was.
    Making it to the door, I turned the doorknob, pulling it open. My eyes shut themselves, having been unused to the light. I coughed lightly before walking out into the hallway. At least, I tried to walk out into the hallway. I tripped over something that seemed to be in the middle of the doorway. I gave a loud shriek as I fell, face first over whatever littered the ground.
    “Why I oughta” I forced myself to my feet, stumbling lightly as I tried to turn to face whatever made me oh-so-gracefully trip.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:47 pm

I was jolted awake to the feeling of someone tripping over me. I gasped and jumped up, my eyes turning yellow as I was about to attack. The surprised and yellow eyes faded as I realized who tripped over me. "Faith. What are you doing? It's..." I paused, searching for my phone, but remembering that I left it in the room along with my wallet and room key. "It's uh... early in the morning. You okay?" I asked and I offered my hand to pick her up.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:56 pm

Oh, it was just Danny. I gave him a confused look as I looked up at him. Why was he outside the room? I took his hand, watching him a moment. What was I doing? Oh yeah.

“There was no coffee in the room, and well I was going to go look for some, but it looks like I don’t need it now. Um” I pointed toward the room, looking him over a moment.

“I um…You left your key? Why didn’t you just knock?” I watched him a moment before taking a few steps toward the door again. I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t know what to say. I was socially awkward in well…awkward situations.

I took a few steps into the room; the chill running up my spine made me purr. I hadn’t noticed, but my tail had grown out, to the length of about my calves. It swung lazily back and forth as I walked back into the dark room. I looked around a moment before turning around.

“So I think we should be a little lazy for at least half of the day. We’re both tired, but we really need to lay low. It’s our best chance of survival.”
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:04 pm

I gave a chuckle as she spoke. "I did knock," I told her, rubbing the back of my head. "But you didn't answer, so I fell asleep out here." Faith walked back into the room, and a tail was swinging back and forth between her legs. I hadn't got used to that yet.

I walked into the room and sat at the edge of the bed. "Lay low?" I asked, nervous suddenly. Recollections of the past sprung forward. I killed a gang member last night. I left his body in the park, the police are bound to find it. "Yeah, lay low..." I repeated once again, looking down.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:14 pm

“Oh”
    I flushed, but in the low light, I assumed he didn’t see.

“Sorry, When I turn on the chill I kinda…I’m off for awhile”

I gave a nervous giggle before jumping on my bed, a small smile pulling upon my lips. I turned over on my backside, looking over to Danny.

“The fact that we’re kind of wanted and going by fake names kind of makes it where we want our faced on the D.L. right?”

I pulled a hand up my leg, scratching a place on my leg that wouldn’t stop itching. I assumed it was just a mosquito in the room, but I didn’t really care.

“So, have you tried contacting your family yet?”
    I didn’t know what else to say, and my words fell where they wanted to. I flinched lightly as I said them. I knew he didn’t want to talk about that and if he did, it definitely wasn’t with me. I had yanked the phone from the wall for Christ sakes, why would he want to talk to me about anything other than staying alive?
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:23 pm

I flinched a bit as she mentioned my family. Faith was lying on the bed I was on, and by this point, I had already sunk into my hands - my face covered. "Uh, no I haven't," was all I said. I was just overall uncomfortable. It wasn't so much the police I was worried about, but it was the people chasing us. The police wouldn't understand the claw marks on the victims body, nor would they believe the gangs testimony about a werewolf. But anything information would be collected by the men chasing us, that I was sure of. I slowly got up, and made my way over to the bathroom. I turned the cold water on and started splashing my face. I was too nervous and I'm sure Faith would find out soon enough - if she hasn't already begun to notice my change in actions.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:29 pm

I took in a short breath. I had messed up once again. Why did I have to be so unskilled with my words and actions when it came to other people. I puled myself up, beginning to pull an arm around his shoulders when he pulled away. He stood, walking to the bathroom. I watched him a moment from where I was sitting. Nope. He was different. Something about him was changing. Was it the fight we had gotten into?

No, it wouldn’t be that. I was helping him, he wouldn’t hold a grudge. I shook my head, forcing my body off the bed. I walked quietly into the bathroom, coming up behind the large figure that was bent over the sink. I watched him a moment before a came closer, looking at us both through the mirror.

“So, what did you do while you were out?”
    I spoke simply, watching his eyes. I was watching for any change. I needed to see it. I needed to make sure he wasn’t keeping anything from me. If he was, I needed to know, and if that meant pinning him to the wall until he told me exactly what had happened to make him change, then I would do what I had to do.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:49 pm

I gasped as Faith walked into the bathroom and spoke. I shot up and grabbed my heart, drops of cold water running down my face as I panted. She wanted to know what I was up to the previous night, which worried me. I met her eyes in the mirror. She was much smaller than I was, in every way, but our eyes met no problem. Almost immediately, I looked away from her. Grabbing a towel, I wiped my face down and headed out the bathroom, almost ignoring her. "Nothing," I said as calmly as I could from under the towel. I sat down on the bed and turned on the television.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:00 am

I gritted my teeth as he walked past me. He was definitely hiding from thing from me. I growled quietly as he passed me. That wouldn’t do. He was lying. His urgencies to look away told me that. I smiled quietly, turning as I walked back into the room. I leaned onto the doorframe a moment, a small smile on my lips.

“Come on Danny, I want to know what’s wrong”
    I walked over to the bed, leaning over him, pushing him down onto the bed with a light finger. It disgusted me what I was doing. God, I was no toy, but I guessed it was the only way to get him slightly unguarded. I knew that chance of this not working was large, but I had to try. I crawled on top of him, placing my legs on either side of his body as I moved over him, a what I was assuming by being in a clan of my own, was a more seductive smile.

I brought a hand over his chest, letting them push out toward the muscles in his arms. God, I was making myself sick.

“Come on baby, just tell me” My voice went slightly sharp with the word. I had never used such an affectionate word on anyone and this who charade…God, I’m horrible.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:25 pm

I stared absentmindedly into the room. Faith was sure to find out. I couldn't hide it from her too long. She was sure to find out. It's probably better and safer if I just tell her. I looked up to inform Faith, but she pushed me against the bed.

Before I realized what was happening, Faith had startled me. "Faith...?" I asked weakly. She was trying to seduce me! I looked down at her body without thinking. My face turned red with embarrassment, and my hands seemed to automatically grab ahold of her waist. She whispered in my ear, and I gulped, looking at her. My body was getting hotter.

Then my instincts took over. My eyes went yellow, and I snarled. Not having much thought, my hands became for firm, and I flipped Faith over. I was now on top of her. Her legs were spread from having wrapped around me. My breathing picked up, and I went down about to kiss her, but I stopped. My eyes went back to their normal green colour, and my grip weakened. I hesitated for a moment, before standing up, backing away from her. My face was still red with embarrassment, and it was all to quick for me to fully process. "S-...Sorry," I said, looking away from her. "I wasn't thinking, I just...-" I stopped talking. I was probably only digging my grave deeper.

I grabbed the remote and turned the television on. I flicked through the channels until the news popped up. Five in the morning and they already had my story front page. The new reporter was standing in the park, the park that I was in only hours ago. Behind her, police lines covered the area of my victim.

".... was a victim of the age of 23. Police are not sure of the cause of death, but what is unusual about this cause of death, are three, deep gashes across the victims chest and body. Very animal like, but the police state there are no animals capable in the city to cause such damage. Police are asking if any information is out there, please call. The search continues. This is Rebecca Lynch, reporting."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:05 pm

Before I knew what was happening, he had flipped by body. It had been working. I had been doing exactly what I had planned. He was about to speak up before instincts took over. His low body was hot and firm as I watched him, eyes wide. Was he about to.. God the testosterone coming from his body seemed to radiate towards me. Was he really about to let instincts take over? I shook my head, it wasn’t going to happen. Then it stopped, almost as suddenly as it had begun.

“Dann-“
    He cut me off with apologies, his eyes turning back their original color. I purred quietly, hapy that he had made the better choice. I didn’t really think he was going to do that.
    “I’m sorry, I just want to kno-“
    I shook my head as he flicked on the television. I rose up, watching his eyes a moment.
    “I just want to know what ha-“ I was cut off again by the sound of a television broadcast.
    ".... was a victim of the age of 23. Police are not sure of the cause of death, but what is unusual about this cause of death, are three, deep gashes across the victims chest and body. Very animal like, but the police state there are no animals capable in the city to cause such damage. Police are asking if any information is out there, please call. The search continues. This is Rebecca Lynch, reporting."

I looked up, feeling myself relax a moment, before my body tensed.
    ‘Three deep Gashes’…’Very Animal Like’…’No animals Capable’… I hissed, pouncing on top of him. I was trying to be somewhat nice the first time. I was trying not to be rude, but what was this? Is this what he did with his spare time.
    I pounced ontop of him once more, pinning him to the bed.
    “What happened Danny?” I watched him a moment, before tightening my grip.
    “What really happened while you were out? Did you do it? Did you kill him?”
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:53 pm

I was watching the television with regret. The sound of the reporter scarred me. It scarred me because I knew what was going to happen next, or at least I thought I knew. Faith had pinned me on the bed once again. I snarled, but this time not because I was in heat, but because I was irritated.

"Will you stop that?" I yelled, trying to force my arms up. "I'm really getting irritated with you pinning me all the time!" she continues to question me. Her grip tightened but that just got me more angry. Through force of will, despite the tired complaints from my hurt, tired body, I push her off me. I was tired and weak, but I had to continue. I grabbed her and pushed her against the wall. "So what if I did?!? They'd rather die than me!! I'm not going to play dead for some punks!" I snarled my words.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:51 am