Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith] - Page 3 Empty Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Post by Faith Wynters Fri May 27, 2011 4:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

It’s about nine o’clock and the silver moon shines above you. The cool breeze of autumn brushed against you making a small chill run through your body.

You, just like many, are running from people that want to kill you. They want to kidnap you, perform tests on you, and when you are useless to them, let you die.

You know you are special. You have powers, or abilities. You may be a different species. You know you are sacred in your own way. You know people want to find out all they can about you, and you won’t let that happen. That’s why you are running.

You know you have to keep moving, but sleep deprivation is setting in. You know that out here in the wild, you have no chance. You step through the trees into a large clearing. To your surprise, there is a building. It has large stone walls, and a red shingled roof. Everything about it makes you wary, like you are the child that was sent to get eaten by the witch

On one of the walls a small sign writes ‘Inn’ Maybe you can take shelter there for now? You walk ahead, into the Inn where they happily give you a room. You notice many others here, and you are unsure what to do. You decided to look around. You find a small bar, a café of sorts, and a large lobby. This doesn’t include the small pool outside filled with plentiful plump fish.

Now it is for you to decide what you do. Will you stay here, and make friends with others, or not? Can you trust these people? Maybe they are all here to catch you for experimentations? Maybe you should find out.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith] - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Post by Danny Sat May 28, 2011 11:21 pm

"Home? I'd like to, but I don't think I can right now. And what is this human thing you keep saying?" I asked her. I paused for a moment, starring at her. She wasn't human either, couldn't be. The way she spoke, the way she smelt my dogs, how fast she could run. It couldn't me.

"And who said I was human?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith] - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Post by Faith Wynters Sat May 28, 2011 11:27 pm

I shook my head, turning as I heard his words. I did say human, pointing out certain things like that. It wasn't good for me to say that. I couldn't blend if I spoke of such. Then there it hit me. 'Who Said I was human?'

I hissed, he was one of them, this whole time, just wasting time whilst they drew closer. In a flash I had drawn my blade, and I pulled closer, resting it on the soft skin of his throat.

I glared at him, through the shadows of the cloak hood that I had pulled back over my head, even if he had seen me before.
    "You,You filty vermin, I ought to kill you on the spot. You're one of them!" My voice was hard, enraged, and only growing louder. I felt myself giving into instinct. My teeth elongating, sharpening. Claws forming on my fingers. I started to partially shift, this wasn't good, I was letting loose, something I only did when I was in such a state. Tired, and angry.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat May 28, 2011 11:34 pm

I began to walk closer when she quickly turned and placed the cold metal to my throat. I back away at first, but then I started to growl. A deep aggressive growl coming from my chest. "One. Of. Who?" I almost scream, grabbing her wrist. I kept the blade where it was, but the force of my grip was slowly getting stronger.

She started to change a bit, turning less of a human. What she was changing into I was quite sure at this moment. My grip continued to tighten on her, and my eyes turned yellow. A snarl rolled off my lips and my teeth started to grow shaper.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat May 28, 2011 11:41 pm

He raises his voice, and if any of them were near, they would know. I hissed, instinctively pressing the blade closer as my ears started to turn, pulling atop my head.

"Release my hand" I glared into his eyes as they began to turn yellow. He wasn't human. He smelled of dog, and ran faster than I. I hissed, putting two and two together. I gritted my teeth. I couldn't take another fight, I was already banged up and down one side and the other, but I sure as hell woudl try.

"I carried you all the way out here and you're one of the ones trying to kill me" I was shaking now with anger as I glared at him. He was tightening his grip until I could barley feel my hand, but I refused to let go of the blade. The moment it dropped was the moment I would attack.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat May 28, 2011 11:45 pm

"Do you hear what you are saying?" I snarled. "Why would I try and kill you?" This was getting ridiculous. What in the world was she saying? It was crazy talk. "Just listen to me!" I snapped at her, my fist clenching tighter on her wrist on my last word to get her attention.

"I'm not here to kill you! I just want to know what's going on!" I speak aggressively, pushing her back
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat May 28, 2011 11:50 pm

He pushed me back, and I stumbled, looking my ballance and falling on my backside. I grunted, having apparently been brought back into realizty. I had been freaking out. I shook my head, standing, and shoving the knife in my boot.

"All I know is that they want us because we aren't human." I shook my head. I knew about as much as he did. I hissed, shivvering as I pulled at my side, placing a light preassure on it to measure up the damage. My body had fazed back norma, which was good. If it hadn't I wouldn't have known what to do.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat May 28, 2011 11:57 pm

I stood there as she feel. I blinked and my eyes grew back to their regular green colour. I looked back and rubbed my neck a bit. We were still okay. "Because we're not human..." I repeated looking back at her.

"Well what do you suggest we do?" I asked before bending down and sitting beside her.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun May 29, 2011 12:03 am

I looked him over a moment before giving a laugh.
    "We need to find someplace or someone to take us in that we can trust...If I have to go one for very much longer with this cut I'm not going to be able to see straigt." I looked over a moment before shaking my head and stumbling to my feet.

I sighed, knowing that my cloak only had a chance of ripping whilst it was on me. I pulled my arms us, unclasping the two silver hooks on the front, pulling the cloth from my shoulders, showing the bare shoulders that my corset didn't cover to the night breeze.

I ran a hand through my hair once or twice before looking around, eyes wide. My head still throbbed, but I didn't complain. This kid was probably still semi groggy from the meds. I held out a hand,offering help. We needed to get out of here, whether we were in pain or not.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun May 29, 2011 12:07 am

I looked at her hand and smiled, before getting up on my own. "I appreciate it, but..." I trailed off and looked at her side. "Here, let me return the favour." I smiled and walked over to her, before lifting her and throwing her around my shoulder. "Take a rest, just let me know where we're going before you do." I chuckled and started walking away.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun May 29, 2011 12:11 am

He spoke of returning the favor and I shook my head. I was simply keeping him safe. Afterall, I was the one that he helped first by taking in. I shook my head, looking him over once.

"To be serious, I have no clue where to go. My family's dead, and I didn't have many friends. Besides, they're probably being questioned right now anyway." I mumbled the words lightly, closing my eyes for a moment. I wasn't going to give away too much information, but I needed to help him figure out where to go.

"Bigger cities have more units but more places to search, easier to hide, to run" I spoke quietly as I realized just finally that I had been assisted.

"I can wlak you know" I spoke, looking down at him.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun May 29, 2011 12:18 am

"Family," I muttered after you spoke. "I suppose..." I began before I changed the topic. "The city? I guess that would be okay. Stay hidden and safe. There's one by this town, but its a while's a way. I guess it's the only chance we have." I told her, continuing to head in the same direction. This was, assuming we were heading on the right trail. Though I was sure we'd find a road eventually.

"Do you think they're okay?" I ask suddenly, referring to my family. "Do you think they.... may of...." I trailed off, looking at the ground as I walked. I ignored her last comment, and continued to carry her.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun May 29, 2011 12:22 am

I nodded as he continued on the trail. I had been running us in the right direction, and I only hoped that I hadn't been completely turned around when I hit that tree. I hadn't noticed that my head had fallen, resting my chin on his head to try and keep awake.

I didn't want him to carry me, but I wanted to rest all the same.
    "Are they human? If they are human then they are safe. They don't want nor care about anyone that isn't special." I spoke, looking up to the sky a moment before I tried to raise up and get down.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun May 29, 2011 12:28 am

"Yes, but they are still my family! They still might be useful to them somehow!" I told her, trying to make her understand. "They may not be anything but human, but they know about me! Isn't that enough!?" I spoke, quickening my pace. I wanted to get to the city fast, hoping that I might figure something out there.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun May 29, 2011 12:31 am

I shook my head, having been almost asleep. I opened my eyes, looking at the sky a moment.
    "Danny, Calm down" I had just remembered him speak of his name once in the Inn, but he had no idea of mine.

"They're not thinking that far ahead" I spoke softly, trying to calm him.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun May 29, 2011 12:34 am

"How do you-?!" I began, waiting to protest, but it wasn't worth the trouble. Even if she did have answers, what could she do now? I grunt to myself and keep walking. "How'd you know my name?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun May 29, 2011 12:36 am

I gritted my teeth. I didn't want to talk anymore, and it wasted far less energy just to show. I almost facepalmed. I was lighter in cat form anyway, it would be easier for me to carried.

With a light quiet giggle I turned, fur growing, tail elongating, ears shifting, until a was a cat again. The one he had helped back at the Inn. The one with bloodstained fur. The one that got attacked by a damn racoon.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun May 29, 2011 12:42 am

I stopped when I noticed that the weight around me had shifted. I grabbed above me and pulled it in front of me. My eyes widened as I looked at the cat. The cat from the Inn. "You... you were there all along?" I asked, not really expecting an answer back.

I give a chuckle. "Bloody hell," I mumble to myself. "Rest. We'll be there by the morning," I smile, and placed her back on my head.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun May 29, 2011 12:46 am

I purred as he seemed surprised by his findings. Ididn't really want to rest, but my body was forcing me to. He needed to sleep too. He was in worse shape than I when he got to the Inn,

He sat me atop his head, but I crawled down, wrapping around his shoulders. I licked my paw a moment before closing my eyes as giving a stretch.

"Thanks for scaring away the racoon, even though I had him covered" I purred as I pushed the thought into his head, an almost smile on my lips.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun May 29, 2011 12:53 am

ooc - I think I'm going to head off to bed now. Night Faith.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun May 29, 2011 12:56 am

ooc- Just thinking the same actually, I was actually wondering what timezone you were in lawl, jw
    Nighters
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun May 29, 2011 3:16 pm

ooc - I live in Toronto

bic - "Anytime," I said out loud continuing down the path.

It was a few hours before Danny had really noticed a difference. A few times he thought about changing paths, but Faith was headed his way when she ran, so something had to be this way. The light from the sun had started to inch over the horizon and they hadn't seen anything to do with "men in suits". The girl has also changed back into human form at one point. She must of fallen asleep and switched back, which wasn't uncommon for shifters. It happened to most actually. Danny just had shifted her weight around his shoulders.

After the long trek, Danny started to hear something different. Something that wasn't part of the forest surrounding. He paused and listened, seeing if he could identify it. "It's a car..." he said, moving off the path and towards the sound of the car, carefully.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun May 29, 2011 4:11 pm

Ooc- sorry if this isn't as good as it could be, I'm in a car and on my phone sooz
    bic

I was too tired to dream. At first, I didn't even want to sleep. What if he got off the path? What if we got lost and I wasn't awake to steer us properly? I forced myself, for a little while atleast, to stay awake. I didn't speak to him, I was too tired to pull into his mind. I remembered looking up at the skies for a little while, the stars slowly growing brighter and darker with each stride he took. I smiled at one point, purring loudly into his ear. His shoulders were quite warm, I had to admit.

That was the last thing I remembered before falling into the darkness of sleep, and when I awoke, to the words of a car, back in my human form with a grunt. I looked around to see the light of the sun starting to creep over the horizon. I gave a half purr-half yawn.

"where are we? put me down...I shouldn't have made you carry me" I spoke, still drowsy from my slumber. I shivered, the chill of the morning pulling across my bare shoulders. I closed my eyes a moment before trying to pull from his arms.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue May 31, 2011 6:29 pm

"Mhmm," I asked, moving closer to towards the car. "Oh," I whispered, placing her on the ground. "It was fine. But I think we're close to the city," I said to her, pushing through the trees until I stop and stared for a moment.

"A... road. And look, city signs!" I turned and smiled at her. "We're almost there," I laughed before I headed back to the trail and continued onward, assuming that the girl would follow. "And I didn't catch your name by the way!"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue May 31, 2011 9:19 pm

I looked around a moment, a small smile on my lips as I watched his excitment grown.It was like he had never seen street signs before. I shivered, pulling the cloak back onto my shoulders to keep warm.

I looked over as he started walking, and I followed soon after. I giggled, shivering once more as he asked of my name. I looked him over a moment before shaking my head.
    "My name is Faith" I spoke as if it was an easy brush off my hsoulder. What else was I to do?
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue May 31, 2011 9:27 pm

"Faith..." I repeated. I was excited for the city. It was different and it was safe. Many hiding places. "They won't be able to find us here, will they?" I asked rhetorically with a bit or sarcasm.

"Do you know where we're going by the way?" I asked her, hearing the sound of cars more frequent. "All my stuff was in my bag, which is back at the Inn, so..." I trailed off and spun around, looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:10 pm