Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith] - Page 8 Empty Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Post by Faith Wynters Fri May 27, 2011 4:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

It’s about nine o’clock and the silver moon shines above you. The cool breeze of autumn brushed against you making a small chill run through your body.

You, just like many, are running from people that want to kill you. They want to kidnap you, perform tests on you, and when you are useless to them, let you die.

You know you are special. You have powers, or abilities. You may be a different species. You know you are sacred in your own way. You know people want to find out all they can about you, and you won’t let that happen. That’s why you are running.

You know you have to keep moving, but sleep deprivation is setting in. You know that out here in the wild, you have no chance. You step through the trees into a large clearing. To your surprise, there is a building. It has large stone walls, and a red shingled roof. Everything about it makes you wary, like you are the child that was sent to get eaten by the witch

On one of the walls a small sign writes ‘Inn’ Maybe you can take shelter there for now? You walk ahead, into the Inn where they happily give you a room. You notice many others here, and you are unsure what to do. You decided to look around. You find a small bar, a café of sorts, and a large lobby. This doesn’t include the small pool outside filled with plentiful plump fish.

Now it is for you to decide what you do. Will you stay here, and make friends with others, or not? Can you trust these people? Maybe they are all here to catch you for experimentations? Maybe you should find out.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith] - Page 8 Empty Re: Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Post by Danny Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:58 am

I gave a weak laugh, which ended up as a cough. There weren't many options left to us. The cloak that Faith gave to me, stopped halfway down my calfs. "We can't stay here," I muttered, stating the obvious. "Should we just leave? Forgot what we had in the room. Just cut our loses and leave while we're still alive." the elevator was bound to stop and open soon. I only hoped there weren't more men waiting at the top for us.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith] - Page 8 Empty Re: Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:11 pm

I shook my head, covering my face with my hands.

“I-I think the only thing left in the room is your set of clothes…Which…By the looks of it, you need. But if you’d rather just walk down the street, I can go in, buy you a few things at Wal-Mart, and…God- We have to run again…Just when-“ I gritted my teeth, unleashing my anger on the side of the elevator. I had punched it hard enough to leave a dent in the fake-wood covering.

I hated knowing that there was no way that we could survive this. I didn’t want to die. I was shaking as I turned circles in the damn thing.
    “I-I think…Maybe…” I couldn’t find the words to say it. There was a camp, a few towns over, in the forest…It was so deep in the forest that no human had ever made it to the camp. I shook, closing my eyes.

“No- No that won’t work. You’re a- Why do you have to be a-“ I was cutting myself off. They’d kill me at the first sight of a werewolf on their territory.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:42 pm

"Don't worry about my clothes," I said, starring straight at the door. "Better we survive than flash some public indesentcy." The elevator stopped and there was a pause. Faith began speaking to herself like there was something she was hiding. "Look, if there's even a chance, we have to take it. No matter the cost! We're deaprate for shelter or protection. We'll die if we keep this up. We have to!" I pleaded to her. I didn't care much for the risks, we just need to take that risk. "Lead us. I know you know a place Faith. Please don't hide anything from me!" I told her. The elevator door opened.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:59 pm

The elevator stopped, and I stumbled slightly, shook my head. There was a pleading coming from Danny as if I was our last chance. I was shaking. I looked over to Danny a moment.
    “There’s a camp…A few Cities over…in the woods, but I’m telling you. They’re not going to take too kindly to you being…” I shook my head, I could hear the shifting of the door slowly beginning to open, but I didn’t turn.
    “They’re not the friendliest of our kind, and I’m not even sure if there’s any of them left. Those men. They could’ve found them. They’ve got some of our own on their side…That’s how they work. They threaten you, they hurt you; they torture you, and when you’re just about to break. Then they offer you a deal. Anyone who’s smart will take it. They’ve just got to fess up where we’re hiding…” I gritted my teeth, shaking my head.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:24 pm

A camp? Why didn't Faith mention this before!? There was a weak smile on my lips as she told me, but it faded quickly. Getting over two cities, in our current conditions... it'd be hell. We had to try though. "Faith, I don't care! He have to take that risk! What's the difference between dying here or dying there? Let's just-" Danny was interupted by the sound of the elevator doors opening. "Lead us there. Now!" I told Faith, the pleading in my voice now stronger than ever. I was certian it was our only chance of survival.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:08 pm

I sighed quietly as I heard the doors behind . His voice was somewhat harsh with his order, but I knew he didn’t mean it like that. I took in a deep breath before pushing around and walking quickly from the metal box.

“We’ll stop someplace on our way to get food. We can’t waste time, but we both need to eat” I spoke simply, a sigh on my lips as I pushed out, through the lobby (Where many gave us strange and foul looks) I ignored them, watching the door as it came closer. Where there more men out there waiting for us? Or did we kill the two put on our case? No, that wasn’t possible, they wanted us too badly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:20 pm